Berzerk Love (Hekapoo x Male...

By Victor_TheRiper

Mewni has always been kept safe out of danger, and yet thanks to Star and Marco alongside with the High Commi... More

Prologue
Chp.1 Enter The New Royal Mewni Guard Pt.1
Chp.2 Enter The New Royal Mewni Guard Pt.2
Chp.3 Enter The New Royal Mewni Guard Pt.3
Chp.4
Chp.5 Unleashed Swordsman
Chp.6
Chp.7 The Origin Of "Guts"
Chp.8 TimeSkip
Chp.9 Enter The Monster Boss Toffee
Chp.10 Nosferatu Zodd
Chp.11 Battle With The Immortal Monster
Chp.12
Chp.13
Chp.14
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17 Murder Until Its Done
Chp.18
Chp.19
Chp.20 Farewell Pt.1
Chp.21 Farewell Pt.2
Chp.22
Chp.23 The Skull Knight
Chp.24 The Return Of Guts
Chp.25
Chp.26 Lemon Chapter
Chp.27
Chp.28
Chp.29 The Awakening Of Behelit
Chp.30 The Despair Of Deaths
Chp.32 The End Of Toffee
Chp.33 The Sad Epilogue
Final Chapter: The Final Epilogue

Chp.31

563 18 12
By Victor_TheRiper

-AUTHOR POV-

And so, Toffee appeared through the walls as (YN), was all by himself, knowing all of his allies, Queen Moon, King River and the others were now dead...

Toffee: *chuckles* It'll seem that you're the last one.

Suddenly more of the monsters appeared behind Toffee as they yet started rushing towards (YN), (YN) grind his teeth, griping his sword...

(YN): God damn you...God damn you all!!!!!

(YN) with such rage charges at the monsters, as he started swinging his sword at them, chopping them up, slicing them up as well as he yet was killing all of them with anger, afterwards, he then stares back at Toffee...

(YN): Toffee!! Where's Hekapoo!?! Tell me now!!!

Toffee: Why, she's right here.

(YN): Where- *chokes on words*

Suddenly, as he then looks above, he then sees Hekapoo being held hold by strings in her arms, and yet...she was naked and seems like she still has a fever knowing she couldn't open her eyes...

(YN): ...H-H-Hekapoo..!!!!

Toffee: Well? What are you waiting for? Come get her.

(YN): NRRRGH!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!! TOFFEE!!!

(YN) rushes to Toffee as he yet was gonna attack him with his sword...but suddenly, a monster appeared behind him as it then suddenly got (YN)'s whole left arm, with its sharp teeth's...

(YN): A-AGH!!! Fuck!! Nrgh!! Toffee!! I swear...if you even try hurting her...I swear...I'll cut you up, and I'll rip those guys of yours and will never forgive you!!!! Ever!!!

Toffee: *Chuckles* Hurt her??? My, who said I was gonna hurt her??

(YN): Wh-What...?!

Suddenly, the strings started extending as they started bringing Hekapoo down to the ground as Hekapoo then wraps his arm around her while still tied up both hands..

Toffee: You see...your gonna see me...defile your love one.

Suddenly, Toffee then slowly started reach his hand towards Hekapoo's breast as he started playin with them, causing Hekapoo to feel uncomfortable, and yet forcing her to moan of the fact he was grabbing her breasts, playing with them...

(YN): Y-YOU...YOU SICK FUCK!!!!! NRRGH!!!!

(YN) forcefully was trying to free himself from having his arm off from the monster's mouth, and yet Toffee kept on pleasure Hekapoo, even though she was pregnant, (YN) with anger was trying so hard to free his meld, but couldn't so he try using his black sword, and try stabbing the monster, but somehow the monster still wouldn't let him go as (YN) kept on stabbing him to make him let go, but...with several tries of him stabbing the monster, his sword suddenly get to brake into pieces as the top one fell to the ground...

(YN): NO!!!

(YN) then looks back at Toffee, as he yet then hold Hekapoo onto his arms, and yet connecting his mouth to hers, kissing her as he yet started licking her as well, neck and face as well...(YN) looked back at his arm and yet, his eyes were queen with rage...

(YN): HHRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

(YN), using his broken sword, suddenly started striking his arm that is being hold by the monster, stabbing his whole half left arm as he yet knows is the only way to free himself, with no pain at all, he kept on stabbing half of his left arm, blood coming out, piece of meat as well as (YN) then suddenly started chopping off his bones from it as well, and yet, he was now free as he chopped off half of his arm, he soon turns around and goes after Toffee...

(YN): TOFFEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

(YN) can hear the voices of Hekapoo, being uncomfortable and yet needed help, (YN) rushes to him...but then, some monsters appeared behind him as they soon pin him down to the ground from stopping (YN) from getting to Toffee and Hekapoo...yet, one of the monsters grabbed (YN)'s head, and yet one of their claws stabbed right towards his right eye inside...as they pin him down, (YN) couldn't stand seeing Toffee of what he was doing to Hekapoo, as he was now using his tail, rubbing Hekapoo's pussy and yet Hekapoo seem like she wasn't liking it, and yet tears started shedding from her eyes as (YN) growl with such anger...

Toffee: *Chuckles* My My, she's already wet. Is this how you make her wet, (YN)?

(YN): RAAAAGHH!!!! HAAAAGH!!! TOFFEEE!!!!

Toffee: I'll take that as a yes. And now...let's see how warm she is on the inside.

(YN): N-NOOOO!!!! YOU WOULD'NT!!! YOU WONT YOU SICK FUCK!!!!

Toffee: Oh I will. But first...this baby of yours need to be get rid of.

(YN): N-NOOO!!!!

Toffee then pulls out a blade as he then started gently playing with it towards Hekapoo's belly as he then raises it up with a crazy smile on his face...

Toffee: Don't worry, this won't take long.

Hekapoo was yet still shedding tears as she was too weak to do anything...

(YN): TOFFFEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Before Toffee was gonna stab Hekapoo's belly and end up killing their baby, suddenly, a horse was heard...

Toffee: What the?!

Suddenly, a horse was charging its way down towards (YN) and suddenly and yet surprisingly lucky.
.
.
.
the Skull Knight arrived somehow, and yet the Skull Knight started killing the monsters that were holding (YN)'s down, slicing them up and letting him go...

Toffee: Wh-What?!? The...Skull Knight?!? Wh-Where the hell did he came from!?! I-I thought he was just a myth!!

Suddenly, Hekapoo has a chance, she quickly takes the blade away from Toffee's hand and then, she stands him right through his shoulder as he then lets her go as she collapsesto the floor...

Toffee: A-AAAGH!! Damn it!!

Toffee backed away as he yet was leaning towards the wall, knowing the blade went all the way inside his shoulder...afterwards, (YN) then notice the Skull Knight appearing and yet was surprised as he then stood up on his feet..

(YN): Y-You.!!? How-

Skull Knight: Do not worry about me, Struggler. You love one needs you.

(YN): H-Hekapoo!!!

(YN) grabs the very top half of his sword from the ground and goes rushing to Hekapoo as he got on his knees and checks on her...

(YN): H-Hekapoo, Hekapoo are you alright?! Please answer me!!

Hekapoo slowly opens her eyes, as she then yet was so happy to see (YN)...she slowly places her hand towards his cheek and she says...

Hekapoo: P-Please...m-my love...k-kill...kill Toffee...kill him...for me.

(YN) soon looks at Toffee as suddenly, in his head, he can hear the Skull Knight's voice telling him..."Now Struggler, release that struggle, and that anger of yours to your enemy." After that, he suddenly gives this sadistic smile on his face as he says...

(YN): Hehe. Hear you loud and clear..

(YN) soon picks Hekapoo up on his arms as he yet walks over to the wall, and yet places her to the ground, as she was sitting down, leaning towards the wall as (YN) said...

(YN): ...Stay put, Hekapoo...let me finish my job first.

He then gives Hekapoo a kiss on the cheek as he yet turns around, and suddenly started walking, slowly approaching to Toffee as Toffee yet took off the blade from his shoulder, and yet notices (YN) approaching him...

Toffee: So, approaching me I see?? Either way, with your broken sword and only one arm won't be easy for you to fight. Either way, I'm going to gain victory and kill both you and Hekapoo!

(YN) again gave a sadistic smile...until suddenly, he then uses his half upper sword and placed it inside his chopped off left arm and uses it as a weapon hand...suddenly, Toffee notice something different about him...a deal face shadow with red eyes started appearing and reappearing as it seems like something was awakening (YN) from the inside...

Toffee: Wh-What the hell!?!

(YN): ...Hehehe...just like I said...if you hurt her...I won't forgive you...and yet you tried killing my child...our child...now that's a bad...bad move right there...and now, I'm going to kill you, right here! And don't think that I'm trapped in here with you, because...YOUR TRAPPED IN HERE WITH ME!!!!

Toffee: Insignificant Bastard!!! I'll kill you for sure!!!

Toffee then charges at (YN) as he gets ready to fight, and so as (YN) as he also goes rushing up to him...

(YN): YOUR DEAD, TOFFEE!!!!!!

-END OF CHAPTER 31-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.1K 5.2K 38
The precious moonstone's existance has exposed.....The only cteature that can protect it....is in danger. Now its TRUBLOOD's journey to protect them...
12.5K 655 14
Dipper hasn't had the best childhood. . . He never had an ordinary childhood at all. . . In the 19 century there was a outbreak of a special virus...
35K 993 41
She must feel my presence because she turns around to me so I hold up my knife and run at her. "ARCHIE STOP!" she says as I pin her into the hard bri...
19.5K 702 23
Star Butterfly was supposed to be the heir to the throne of Mewni. Star Butterfly was supposed to live her teen years as carefree as possible. Star B...