The Replaced Bride(Completed)

By FlowerVine98

She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus s... More

Author's Note
Character Info
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Her
Chapter 2 - Him
Chapter-3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue😍
Author's Note

Chapter 43

17.5K 673 255
By FlowerVine98

***Sorry for late update 🙈😁***

Aaditya pov:

After sometime I asked about krithi and thaanavi with Aarav. He said that krithi opened her eyes before 4 hours only. And she is shouting for Malar. But doctor is not allowing her as she needs to take rest. And about thaanavi she is fine and an orphanage mam is being her attendar.

I have to see krithi. She endured a lot just being an friend to malar.

So I just gone towards her ward. When I entered she looked up because of the opening sound of the door.

"How are you feeling krithi" I asked her.

"How will I feel anna, when my bestiee is in so much of pain. Am feeling terrible anna. When she gave her life just for the sake of me. Why she has to do like this. Why, what have I done to her. Literally nothing. But she just like that did it." she shouted and cried. Aarav took her in an embrace. I couldn't able to say anything.

Me and Aarav are lucky to have these girls in our life.

After half an hour we both came out of the krithi ward. As nurse gave her some medications which makes her dizzy. So we both came out.

"Aarav can you go and attend the Japan competition. I can't now. I want to be beside her."i akses him.

" Don't worry man, I will attend it. Malar did all the sacrifices for this competition only. How will I leave it just like that. I will represent for our company. As you prepared it all. Its just I have to represent right. So no problem. I will go" he said to me.

I hugged him.

Having an one true friend is important❤️

Speaking about friendship Gaurav called me.

"Aaditya how are you, what the flash news is it true" he asked me.

"Yes Gaurav" I said to him.

"How is my sister" he asked me.

"She slipped to coma. I don't know when she will open her eyes man." I said to him.

"No worries Aaditya she will alright. She is one strong woman. Or else who will make my rockstone Aaditya into an good statue . She needs rest right now. She will be back into your arms. Don't worry okay" he said to me.

"Okay man"

" Sorry aadi I can't able to reach there as am out of station. Will reach soon there. I want to be support. But am sorry." he said to me. Aww..

"No worries Gaurav. Take care okay. Bye" I said to him. He too said bye and cut the call.

I just smiled at his words. He is an good observer.

I just gone to thanavi ward. That small looks so dull. How they used this small girl life just for the sake of report and proposal sheet.

I just touched the hands of the girl. She slightly opened her eyes.

As soon as she opened her eyes she called me.

"Uncle" I just melted at that.

"Yes Thaanavi" I asked her.

"How is Malar muma" she asked me. She called malar as muma(Mom).

"Muma" I asked her.

She nodded her head.

"Yes she always called her Malar as Muma. But at that day of your birthday we asked her not to call her as Muma. As she is your wife. We don't want you to mistaken malar. That is the reason sir" orphanage mam said to me.

I just smiled at that. My Malar is already being an mom. How sweet of her. My love towards her is increasing minute by minute.

"She is fine thaanavi" I said to her. As I don't want to make her sad.

She called me. I too gone and stood beside her. She tucked my hand, so I just bend down. She took my face in her small hand and made my face slightly to turn and kissed my cheeks. That's it I melted.

"Thanks uncle" she said to me.

"Can I call y... You appa(Dad) . As yo... You are my Muma huba... husband right" she asked me.

I just nodded my head.

"Appa" she called me. I literally got tears in my eyes.

I too have an child. I will take care of her.

"Thaanavi" I just sat down beside the bed and kissed her forehead lovingly. We have an child malar. Please come out of your sleep.

We both spoke for more mins. Actually she is one who speaking. She said to me how they hurted her. I will definitely take care of her thaanavi. Wait and watch.

Then she started to sleep. Then I gone to my Malar cabin and waited there.

After sometime doctor came and informed us they are going to change into the normal ward. I asked him some VIP room. They said okay to that.

With in half an hour everything is arranged. Everyone gone and seen malar. I just waited outside.

After everyone I gone inside and sat beside the bed in the chair. And took her hand and kissed it.

"Please wake up baby" I said to her.

"I heard that some members can able to hear the words of others when they are in coma. I don't know how much it is an true one. Wakeup baby. Our family is waiting for you. Even our baby too. Everyone is waiting baby" I said to her.

But no response. I just sat silently.

"I searched for peace everywhere, But forget to see in you at first.
When I thought I found peace atlast,
You again took it with you."

I said to her.

I just looking into her face. Then someone knocked the door. I asked them to come in.

Mom came in with an tears in her eyes. Beside her someone entered into the room. I have seen her somewhere. Where it might be.

Ahhh that aunty who took care of my mom.

"Aunty you" I asked her.

She nodded her head at me. And turned her face towards malar as if she knows her. And beside her one uncle too standing there with an tear in eyes.

"You know malar" I asked her.

"Am Nadhiya krithi's mom and he is krithi's dad. Malar she is like an daughter too us." saying this she gone before malar and started to cry at her.

"Malar wakeup see who came to see you. Your aunty. Your favourite one. Come on wakeup you promised me that you will took me to the shopping right. And what about the chat shop. Come on malar wakeup" saying this she kneel down in the floor itself.

If she is the friend of her daughter. Then she might be the one who saved my mom.

"Aunty is my Malar is the one who saved my mom on that day " I asked her doubtedly.

"Yes beta, you are Aaditya right. My malar husband" she asked me.

"Yes aunty" I said to her.

"She is the one who saved your mom at that day and suffered with the burning hands for 1 week." she said to me.

Mom cried more. Who will not.

That day I don't know she will be my wife. But that day itself I called her as my angel. She helped me without even knowing. Why she has to be this much selfless. You are making me feel regret day by day baby. For uttering those words and slapping you.

"Am sorry Malar. You have saved me not once but twice. But I hurted you badly like everyone. Am sorry I failed as a mother. Am sorry" saying this she cried more.

I don't have words right now.

Are we destined, this is more to take in. Am too sorry angel.

Am really really sorry baby.

"Beta I don't know what your mom were saying. But please don't hurt my Malar. She had gone thorough many
Things. She yearned for many things. Just support her." she said to me.

I seriously need to know this.

"Aunty can you please say elaborately what is it mean. Everyone saying it. " I asked her.

"I can't Aaditya. But I can show the way for you. She wrote everything in her dairy which is very important according to her. You may get to know about her true self only by reading that dairy. It will have an flower picture above it. That is what I have seen one day. I had asked her. She said it to me that she wrote the important incident of her life in that dairy. That is how I got to know. I know you love her. She will be okay. She will soon recovered. She undergone many things. " saying this she kissed malar head lovingly.

" I asked you many time why you love krithi so much. You said, she is your only friend. "aunty said to malar.

" Did you remember that incident. When I asked you what you will do for your krithi. Without even thinking you said to me "I will do anything. Even if I have to give my life" you said it to me. I smiled at that day. But not even once I thought you will do such thing in your life. Love you malar " she cride again. Uncle helped her. After sometime they both gone out.

" Am sorry malar am sorry " Mom again started to chant this.

" Mom please please. Don't cry. If malar seen you in this situation she will blame everything on her. Don't worry mom. She will understand. If you want to be forgiven, try to shower your love on her mom. I can say that, she yearned for mother love mom." I said to her. She nodded her head. And she too kissed my angel forehead and gone out.

Then I gone towards her and sat beside her. Took her hand near my lips.

" I don't know what you endured. I don't know whether I can cure it or not. But one thing for sure I will be always with you, by loving you." I said to her.

I leaned and kissed her forehead. And her lips too.

"I don't know when your lips will get life. But am waiting for it. Just to boost up my energy" I said to her near her lips. And again kissed it. It's like so addictive.

I got a call from Aarav.

"Hello" I said as soon as I attend it.

"Congratulations Aaditya Kumar. We have got the Japan project" he said to me.

I smiled at it.

"Thanks man" I said to him.

"Say thanks to Malar man. She didn't changed our proposal sheet. All is because of her only. I will call you back. Someone calling me" saying this he cut the call.

"Thanks malar" I said near to her ear. And kissed there too. If only she is not in an coma, she would have shivered by now.

I sit straight and I don't know when I slept with holding her hands. Someone worked me.

I opened my eyes and seen it is vikram and Nakul.

"Go and take bath bro. You are stinking" Vikram said to me.
This boy.

"I took bath here only. So don't say some useless things." I said to him.

"I see who knows you took bath or not. I think you might just changed into some clothes. Go and freshen up. Take rest bro. We both are here to take care of my anni. Don't make anni to faint because of stinking smell. See we can't even able to stand beside you. If you are like this then anni will won't wake up from the coma. Even we both too fall into the coma."he said to me. Even Nakul started to laugh. This boy ahhh.

" Vikram " I shouted at him.

" This is hospital mama. Don't shout " Nakul said to me.

Nakul and Vikram hified. Ufff even nkaul sided with Vikram. Hereafter Vikram will act like an King. Ufff

"Go" he said to me.

"Okay" I said to him.

As I need to take care of my worker right and to search for the dairy too. So it's okay.

So I gone before my wife and kissed her lips.

"virgin eyes" saying this Vikram turned and even made Nakul too turn.

"Its not like you both didn't even seen others kissing. Not even in movie. Don't put scene" I said to them. They both smiled sheepishly. Ahhh.

"Tha... That we won't seen that. I don't even know what is kissing. Oh placing the lips over other is kissing. Oh my god." this boy over dramatic one. Her wife is going to suffer. I just smashed his head.

And I gone out of the ward.

Then I drived to my mansion. Because I can't call it as my home right now. It I sthe place I have many sweet memories. But now I don't call it as my home, because she is not beside me right now.

I just gone inside the house. And straight away went to my room. Moved to the closet and took some towel and gone to the bathroom to take bath.

After bath I reached to the closet and got changed. Then only I got an reminded. That day angel shouted at me for standing half naked in the bedroom. Now only I can understand why, she don't want to see me half nakedly. She is possessive about me. I smiled at that.

Then I cam eout of the room and gone to the hall and sat in the sofa.

"Everyone here" I shouted. Basically I won't call anyone like this. But some of them here are done grave mistakes. So I need to take care right.

All of them came running before me. I just waited for few mins. Mostly everyone came. We have many maids, gardeners, car drivers etc. But not an cook.

"Who fixed the cam recorder and spy voice recorder in this mansion form a line this side." I said to all.

But they kept mum.

"I wont repeat again. I don't give severe punishment if you itself accepted. If I got to know about this then you will see my different face" I said to them.

Some of them formed a different line.

Around 10 members it seems. Uff these creatures.

"Are you all eating money" I asked them. There were correctly 6 male and 4 female.

"N... No sir" they stuttered good.

"Then?" I asked them.

They kept mum.

"Why you all betrayed me. Don't you all know that I won't leave the betraying one. What you all want." I asked them

"Sir" they all said.

"Yes sir, why you all did these kind of cheap activities. Just to get money. If you in need of money. You could have asked me right. Did am not giving you an right salary. Am I not helping you all in your children's school fees. Then why" I asked them. Seriously these all are not an human beings. They all are an money minded animals.

"We are sorry sir" one of them said said.

"Don't you say the fucking sorry to me. Because of you all my wife is admitted in the hospital. You all are fired from this work. Because of you my wife undergone severe mental torture." I said to them.

"First go and remove all those fucking cameras as well as voice recorders from my room as well as where ever you fixed that. Go now" as soon as I said this everyone gone.

I just turned to remaining members they all looked frightened. I just nodded at them, they all gone out of the place.

After some half an hour everyone came with those cameras. I just took them and gone out of the hall and gave it to the watchman askde him smash this all with the stone.

And then I gone inside the hall, everyone is looking at me with fear. It's good.

"What punishment you all need. You can give your ideas" I said to them. Seriously I want to strangle all of them.

"We are sorry sir" they again said.

"I don't want this say shits and all. I want justice for my wife right." saying this I first slapped everyone only all male. As I don't want to make myself an bad man by slapping the ladies.

"Here is your punishment. You are going to leave this job. And don't going to get the job nowhere. Enjoy!. But don't worry your children's education will be taken care by myself. Other than that nothing will be provided for you all. I will mak sure of that. " I said to them.

They all looking like going to cry. But who cares. When my angel thought of sharing the news with me but couldn't able to becuase of these shits background works.

" Get lost all of you " I just shouted at them.

They all gone.

I again gone to our room. That's it I couldn't control myself. Tears started to form. I just controlled myself.

I gone to the closet and took malar dress and came out of the closet and walked towards the bed and slept with her chudi tops by hugging it.

I fucking itself don't know that I loved her this much. That too she is my angel before even I knows that. Why I didn't enjoy my days with her. I don't know did I know her fully. I want to know about her. Her feelings, her cravings, her yearnings, every fucking little things.

I just closed my eyes with her fragrance with the help of her dress.

I love her soo much. That I just can't wait to hold her in my hands and kiss all her problems away.

Just be patient aadi. You were going to get your hands on her. Just wait aadi.
I said to myself.

I slept thinking about her.

I woke up due to the phone ringing sound. I opened my eyes. And took the call, its mom.

"Hello mom" I said panickly. I don't want to her bad news.

"Hello Aaditya. Where are you. Can I stay with malar at night or you want to stay ha." she asked me.

"Mom I will stay. You all can come to our house." I said to her. I won't leave anyone to stay beside malar.

'Then why you left her now' my mind asked me.

'It's just Vikram words. What if my Malar woke up and seen in that state and thought of leaving me. No no' I relied to it.

I again freshen up and gone to my Malar old room. And I searched for the diary which aunty said to me.

I searched everywhere but it's not there. Then I entered into my closet and searched for it.

There too it's not resent. Actually she has only few clothes. Am an CEO for fucking sake. Why she has to be this selfless. Ufff.

I again searched in her every drawer. Atlast I found an diary with an flower printed in it.

This might be the one. Saying this I came out of the room.

And entered into my bedroom. Then took all the necessity and gone out of the mansion.

Then I reached the hospital. After sometime everyone gone to their house. Krithi and thaana I will be discharged tomorrow. She and thaanavi visited malar it seems. Aarav said that krithi cried for long time.

I couldn't have any words for their friendship.

Mom asked me to have the dinner. But I couldn't able to. I just skipped it, when she is not there to cook my favourite food how will I eat.

I hold her hands and intertwined our fingers. I started to read by sitting beside her bed. She is so peacefully sleeping.

"Malarvizhi" beautifully written in the first page of her dairy.

I just kissed that name.

Now it's "Malarvizhi Aaditya" right. I just smiled at my thought.

I turned to the next page.

17/04/2005
Dear Friend,
Am malarvizhi. You know one thing. Today I got my first friend. Do you know who it is?. Oh silly!. Its you. My very first friend. I saved a huge amount to buy you. Atlast I brought you. Atleast you will be my friend right. Please accept!
With love,
Malarvizhi.....

What might be her age. She will be around studying 5 th standard it seems. Poor baby. You and me are same in this category.

I got tears in my eyes.

"Love you malarvizhi. Am there for you. " I said to her.

And I again kissed her forehead.

"I don't know when I fell in love with you,
But other than you no one make my heart to beat fast.
Just your presence is enough to make me feel different.
Because of you I start to see the world differently.
Before you everything feels like an black and white.
After meeting you even Stone looks like an flower to me.

You are an flower,
Am an honey bee,
Just open your bud,
I will start to taste you"

Author's note:

Again an late update. I know I know. But sorry guys.

Thank you soo much for your comments and votes.

Please do vote, comments and do share❣️❤️.

How was the chapter.

Do you like it.

Please bear with the mistakes.

Do you like the story track or not?

My dear readers are from? (Just curious. Myself from Tamilnadu)

Age? 😂😬😁. Again curious to know 😂🙈🙈🙈..... (Myself going to cross 23😪😪)

Luv you all😍♥️

Luv yourself ❣️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 113K 132
Story of an average looking indian girl fighting with her own demons until our hero enters She has insecurities which she couldn't share with others...
207K 13.5K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
2.3M 89.1K 52
Naina was an orphan with so many dreams. But had to give up those dreams due to fate. When she was forced to marry India's youngest billionaire, she...
84.4K 5.1K 46
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...