Diner Girl

Av ali_cher

''Please, don't flatter yourself. My tampons go deeper than your d*ck could ever!" *** When the young, carefr... Mer

Main Characters & Book Cover
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 6

3.3K 101 9
Av ali_cher

''Well, that's your first-ever week of work over'' Hunter entered the locker room without so much as a fucking knock. I jumped up, covering my braless boobs with a bunched-up top.

''Knocking would've been nice''.

''Eh,'' He shrugged, looking down at his gold watch with little interest before meeting my eyes. ''What haven't I seen?'' He smirked.

''A lot!'' I argued, rolling my eyes. For your information, Mr.Smartass, my boobs are a masterpiece. Thank you very much! 

''So, as I was saying, your first week of work is over!'' He switched the subject eagerly. ''How you feeling?'' He asked, genuinely interested.

''Can't wait for the two days off I get now!'' I smiled through gritted teeth.

''I bet you are...'' He smirked, scanning my features. I swear this man gets a kick out of annoying me. ''Any partying planned?''

''You sound like an actual grandpa'' I scoffed before laughing lightly, still holding a top against my naked boobs. ''And yes, I'm going out'' I nodded finally.

''Huh, where to?'' He asked, ignoring my jab at his age.

''Why do you care?'' I rolled my eyes.

''Just wondering'' He smirked, a hint of mischief in his gaze. ''Was thinking of going out myself''

I burst into hysterical laughter, ''You? Have fun?  Yeahhhh, right!''.

''What?'' He scrunched his eyebrows, his mood shifting.

''Oh, please! You have three Instagram highlights. Two of which are named work and projects, as if that's not the same damn thing. Yeah, I don't think you know what fun is'' I deadpanned.

''Nice to meet my number one fan!'' He winked, his eyes jumping to my chest for a split second.

''Eh-'' I struggled to answer him straight away. Damn him and his stupid charm. ''It's just too painful not to notice'' I recovered quickly.

''I'm sure it is...'' He sang before leaving.

***

I trudged away from the closed diner with only one thing on my tired mind.

Hunter Hawthorne just followed me on Instagram.

Yes, you heard that right.

Scrolling through my feed as I waited at a red light, I noticed that a new like on my post had just shown up. I clicked my likes open. What I saw, knocked all air out of my lungs.

Hunter fucking Hawthorne liked my photo.

15-year-old Scarlett would've literally passed away from the news. But I, a grown and mature Scarlett, just raised an eyebrow. I knew he was up to something. He wouldn't just follow me out of the blue and then like my picture. He was not that kind of guy.

''Beep, Beep!'' Bethany's voice pulled me out of my thoughts. ''Need a ride?'' She smiled from inside her sleek, white Mercedes.

''Not the kind you can provide!'' I cooed but got in anyway.

''So, are you excited for the weekend?'' She smiled as she drove us far away from the diner. ''I bet your friends are excited to see you!''

God, she is such a Mom.

''Yeah, they're flying in tonight'' I pursed my lips, staring out the window at all the happy people. Was this what Fridays were like for normal people? Being excited about two damn days off? Jesus Christ...this summer is going to be a nightmare.

''Oh, that's cool!'' She gasped.

I rolled my eyes facing the window, making sure she wouldn't see. She was annoying and hella cringy, but she was always really nice to me. So I never liked hurting her feelings, because I'm not a complete bitch. I just couldn't stand her small talk sometimes.

''Yeah, I'll have fun...finally'' I added, trying to keep the convo going.

''I won't tell Grayson any details, don't worry!'' She winked with a cheeky smile.

I smiled at her and watched as she drove effortlessly through the evening traffic without a care in the world. Her perfectly manicured fingers were wrapped lightly around the steering wheel and her hair was flowing gently in the wind, that came from her open window.

''Thanks, Beth'' I finally spoke, admiring her calmness at all times. People like her always made me feel jealous. They were calm, collected, happy. And I...well, I was just fake. I pretended to give zero fucks. I pretended to be this wild, crazy, carefree girl. I pretended my entire life. I'm still pretending every damn day.

''Oh, it's nothing, Scar!'' She waved me off with the sweetest smile on her face. I watched her, a sad smile on my lips. It felt crazy. I was an entirely different person from everyone's point of view in my life. Nobody knows the real me. Not even my parents got to see the real me.

''Hunter followed me on Insta'' I blurted out, forcing my mind out of the depressive atmosphere I had put it in. Over the years, I became a pro at hiding my true self from the world.

Her head snapped to look at me, eyes lighting up with an unreadable emotion. ''Oh my God...'' She whispered, switching her attention to the road again. ''Did he like your new picture? By the way, very hot! I love it!'' She gushed, her inner girly girl making an appearance.

''Yeah, he did. Which scares me, just a little'' I wrinkled my nose in disgust, thinking of a possible reason for his recent actions. ''And thank you, I love it too!'' I chuckled, admiring my photo.

''I bet it's hard for him!'' She sighed, shaking her head in deep thought.

''What? Being a nice person? Yeah, I think so too, must be impossible'' I nodded, ignoring the true meaning behind her words.

''You're unbelievable'' She laughed sweetly.

''Trust me, I know'' I smiled, enjoying her presence for the first time in a long time.

***

''You better be home by midnight, Scar'' Grayson groaned as I strutted my way to the front door in my skyscraper-high heels.

''You and I both know just how impossible that is'' I sighed, giving him an annoyed look.

''I mean it, Scarlett'' He gave me a similar look to mine.

''I'll be as quiet as a quiet girl's fart when she's on a date for the first time!'' I defended myself, coming up with the wildest scenario.

''I've heard some nasty farts on first dates'' He made a point shamelessly.

''Well, you're just unlucky'' I shrugged.

''Scar, please, I have a child now. You can't come barging in drunk anymore, okay?'' He begged with a tired look on his face.

''I know!'' I threw my hands up in the air with frustration. ''And I promise, I will be quiet coming in. Heck, I might not even come home if I'm lucky!''

His face dropped.

''Kidding!'' I laughed.

''You better be!'' He called after me just as Bethany came to get him off my back.

A cab pulled up right into their driveway and I could already feel the excitement bubbling in the pit of my stomach. ''See you later, alligator!'' I called back to him just as he shut the front door.

When I first moved in with my brother and his family, he refused to let me go out. He told me I was irresponsible and a total wreck. Which he was totally right about, but I was still pissed. After a whole lot of whining and getting on his nerves, I finally got to his stubborn brain. So he made a deal with me. If I successfully got myself a job and worked a full week, he'd let me go out.

And here I am, ladies and gents! Back in business.

The cab's windows rolled down and my girls waved like crazy, waiting for me to get in. God, I missed these whores so much! ''Heyyyy, my bitches!'' I squealed as I got in.

Immediately, I was welcomed with a shower of hugs and kisses.

''Scar, Oh my Gosh! We missed you so much, you can't even imagine!'' Nina shrieked in her usual high-pitched tone. Her chocolate-brown skin glistened with the body glitter she had on, making her look like an actual fairy. Nina was the cutie in our friend group. Nobody dared to hurt her feelings, because they knew we would come for them and ruin their lives.

Her short hair was no longer black, however. She was now a vibrant blonde, which actually shocked me at first. ''Your hair?'' I asked, gaping at her in confusion. How the hell did I miss this? Not even an Instagram post? Not even a damn story?!

''Oh, girl, she had the worst breakdown ever...We barely managed to get her together for tonight'' Felicity piped up, a cherry in her mouth, matching her red lips perfectly. She looked amazing, as per usual. Her pastel-pink hair was pin straight, falling down her back beautifully. The usual glint in her electric blue eyes was accentuated with pretty glittery eyeshadow and a dramatic wing. She was always so pretty. Her parents literally looked like greek gods, not to mention her hot brother...*cough* but that's a story for another time.

''What happened?'' I asked, feeling like I had missed out on so much since leaving.

''That asshole, he's been seeing that skank, Olivia, again'' Nina scowled, downing an entire glass of champagne in one go.

I hissed, ''Yikes''.

''Yeah, who has that bitch not slept with?'' Coco spoke up, rolling her brown eyes as she chewed her chewing gum like always. Her pixie-cut blonde hair was freshly cut, making me smirk knowingly. Only our friend group knew all about her monthly hookups with her hairstylist.

''Uhm, me?'' Vincent laughed, answering Coco. His green eyes crinkled from laughing, making me feel more than at home in his presence. I noticed he was growing his hair out, which was something he swore he'd never do.

I guess you do miss a lot once you move halfway across the country...

''I'm surprised, to be honest'' Felicity giggled at Vincent, shoving him playfully. ''I bet she's into gay guys too'' She added, making us all laugh loudly.

''Gurl, she's into anything that moves!'' Coco corrected.

''You're just salty she dumped your ass for a guy'' I smirked at Coco, making everyone send out a bunch of oohs and ahhs.

''And you're just salty she said sex with me was better than sex with you! '' She made a quick comeback, making me laugh loudly.

''That was a low blow! You know I'm still quite inexperienced in the kitty-cat department'' I pouted but failed to hold in another laugh.

''Yeah, because you're only half a lesbian! Unlike me. A full-blooded, full-breed, high-class...Lesbian!'' She smirked proudly.

''Speaking of kitty-cats!'' I piped up with a proud snicker.

''No shit!'' Vincent gasped, holding his hand up to cover his open mouth.

''Already?!'' Nina's eyes bulged out of their sockets. Ah, innocent little Nina...

''Mm, this kitty sure gets around!'' Felicity wiggled her eyebrows at me.

''Honestly, I'm super jealous right now'' Coco frowned.

''Oh, really? Your fresh cut begs to differ!'' I raised my eyebrows.

''Actually, I didn't get any this time. I think she found herself a boyfriend or something. The atmosphere was so off'' She sighed sadly. ''But tell me more about this kitty action you had!''

''Yeah, well,  she was...good'' I shrugged, biting my lip. ''Shame she got fired, though. I would've loved to do it again'' I sighed finally.

''At work??'' They all gasped.

I nodded, chuckling to myself.

''How'd the boss find out?'' Vincent asked, interested.

''I mean...I guess he heard her scream?'' I shrugged.

''You know damn well he had a killer hard-on for the rest of the day!'' Felicity burst into heartwarming laughter.

''I bet!'' Nina nodded in excitement, probably already shipping me with the boss she knows nothing about. ''By the way, is he hot?'' She asked. Bingo! I knew it.

''Ugh, don't get me started on him'' I rolled my eyes, already feeling the rage in my chest.

''Oh no,'' Coco snorted. ''We all know what that means''

''What?!'' I gasped, offended.

''Angry sex!'' They all shouted at me.

Oh, God...

I rather throw up.

***

''So this is what the party scene is like in Scarlett Harper's motherland!'' Vincent exclaimed as we got comfy in our chosen VIP booth.

''Well, I found the best nightclub here, so don't come for me if it sucks! I tried, okay?'' I laughed, making them all laugh with me.

''It looks cool!'' Nina assured me.

''Yeah, just a little shady. But that's fine, at least it's not a frat house or something!'' Felicity cringed, her standards high as per usual.

''Oh, shut up!'' Coco snickered, slapping her ass.

''I'll go snoop out the drinks they have here'' I dismissed myself before heading right for the bar.

Already, I spotted multiple heads turn my way. I couldn't blame them, though. I looked smoking hot in my outfit. My strawberry blonde hair was flowing down my back in pretty waves, my makeup was soft but glamorous, and my outfit...damn my outfit was so hot, even I wanted to fuck myself. I was rocking a fiery red, body-hugging, satin dress. It stopped just below my ass and had a slit all the way up to my hipbone, displaying my tan legs perfectly.

''Hello, darling!'' I greeted the bartender charmingly. ''My girls and I, are here to rock this place's shit'' I informed him. ''So, I'm going to need your best service, alright?'' I smiled sweetly.

''The VIP booth by the windows, am I right?'' He asked, not even glancing at me. I mean, c'mon, I get that you're hot and all that, but dude...at least take a glance at me! I'm an actual snack.

''How'd you know?'' I asked, hoping he would look up at me.

''Everyone here knows that the famous Scarlett Harper is in town'' He muttered, unimpressed.

''Oh, wow,'' I rolled my eyes, not having his moody attitude. ''Well, I'll expect to be served soon'' I tapped my sharp nails on the counter, forcing him to look up. And he did.

His eyes scanned me until they reached my eyes, ''I'll make sure you're satisfied with our services''.

I smirked, ''You better, Sugarplum!''.

With that, I strutted off, making sure to swing my hips the whole way back to the booth. ''That was...'' Felicity blew out a breath of air.

''Hot?'' Coco helped her, nodding.

''Yeah, that was definitely hot'' Nina agreed, nodding too.

''Well, what can I say? I'm hot'' I shrugged before we all burst into our usual giddy laughter.

''I beg to differ!'' Vincent pursed his lips, joking around.

''Sorry, I left my dick at home!'' I gasped, playing along.

''What a shame...'' He sighed before laughing.

I was so glad to be with all of them again. Their jokes, their laughter, their smiles...they just made me feel at home. I felt normal around them. I wasn't just some irresponsible young adult when I was with them. We were all the same in our little group, just living life to the fullest and not stressing a single little thing.

''You missed us, huh?'' Vincent shoved my arm away playfully.

''You can't even imagine...'' I trailed off, smiling as I stared back into his eyes.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

12.2M 394K 57
"Why did u punch him?" I asked in shock. "Why did you kiss him?" He asked me angrily. "What? I... but..he... " "Is he your boyfriend? Or Did he pa...
124K 1.2K 86
"That's it, baby," he continues, his tone almost soothing, despite the filth spilling from his lips. "Take my cock. Take all of it." Baby. My belly f...
418K 17K 68
"It's always been you, Phoenix. You are the one who makes me the happiest. Just being in the same room as you gives me god damn butterflies. Hearing...
279K 7.3K 30
*Book title has been updated, previously known as Ace* Imagine seeing someone unable to buy food because they didn't have the money. Then randomly a...