Trapped In Heaven [TK]

By beautytaekoo

"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Wi... More

Introduction
1.Obscure Night
2.The Syndicate
3.Day One: First Glance
4.Day Two:Disquiet
6.Day four: Atlanta
7.Day five: Embittered
8.Day six: Riot Starters
9.Day seven: Dramatic
10.Over the long run
11.Uncovering
12.Eleventh hour
13.Once and for all
14.A turn for the better
15.Relinquish
16.Unifying
17.Something Endearing
18.1 Shattered (part 1)
18.2 Shattered (part 2)
19. Healing
20. Reconciled
21. Envious
Reintroduction
22. A little bit of pain
23. Yoonmin
24. Adoration & Dawn
25. Astonished
26. Excursion: First Day
27. Excursion: Second Day
28. Excursion:Third Day
29. Excursion: Last Day
30. Back to Seoul
31. The Return of Hellcat
32. Eternal Namjin
33. Jeonlous
34. Precarious
35. Everything Revealed
36. Content
37. Memories
38. Sullen
39. Beautiful As Paradise
40.1 Eternally yours (pt. 1)
40.2 Eternally Yours
41. Yarrow (Everlasting love)
42. Paint me like a Wildflower
43. Epilogue: Trapped In Heaven

5.Day three: Mr.Han

10K 315 79
By beautytaekoo

"Things aren't always what they seem to be"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Nonhyeon-dong, Southern Seoul, South Korea

"Hey punk, when are u going to stop calling me old man it's Uncle Han for u, u brat." the person on the other line scolded Jk while letting out a small laugh. "Yeah yeah, Uncle Han, it is then" the raventte giggled. It's rare to see him smile and giggle like this.

"By the way how come u thought of calling me after a decade, I thought u forgot and were going to abondon me" raven continued in between his laugh.                           

"I just got free from the devil's den, it's difficult to do everything in his presence, and how can I forget the most fav kid of mine huh" Han explained "but cut the crap, I called u to tell that I am coming to Seoul tomorrow morning, it took me alot of effort to convince that psychopath Wendigo for this, thanks to the trust he has on me which he shouldn't" he added while smirking.

"Finally u will be here, u don't know how much restless I have become since last few days thinking we are getting more close to execute our plan" jungkook answered all while rubbing his temple, "I am waiting for u uncle, let's meet tomorrow, good night". Han replied with a good night and the call ended.

Keeping the phone on bedside table he sighed in relief. As his mind got out of the convo with Han, he got reminded of the mullet haired again when his eyes darted towards his injured arm.

I have never seen someone like him, how come he is not scared of me, his eyes, his eyes are filled with an emotion which is driving me towards him, but no, I can't let myself become weak, I am dangerous for u Kim, u shouldn't come near the fire, I will hate u with all my might, and make u hate me which u already do, and whatever emotions I have in me when I see u is just attraction, Yeah Attraction, nothing else.

The raventte is thinking deep with his head resting on the pillow, and slowly the droopy eyes closed themselves and he went into his dreamland. But will it really be a dreamland?

TW: mention of killing and shooting

{"It's the time for u two to go in a deep slumber of sleep....PERMENENTLY" a loud voice resonated in that big house, sound of two gunshots echoed in the hall, which were fired one after another, followed by a maniac laughter making the 5 year old boy scream and cry out loud.

He ran near the two bodies lying on the floor helplessly "pwetty" "uncle min" the 5 yr old cried touching their faces. "Who the fuck is this kid" the devil pointed the gun towards him.

Despite being scared the small kid looked towards the way from where the devils's words came, he screamed "U are a bad pewson, u killed my pwetty and uncle, I hate u."                                                         

The demon got angry listening to the kid's words "how dare a kid yell at me" he fired the bullet towards kook without having a second thought, and why will he even think when he is blinded by the demonic thoughts.                                                       

The bullet pierced the skin of lil kook and he collapsed, the only words left his mouth looking at the man standing next to the two dead bodies "pwease don't kill kookie" and the whole world went dark for the 5 yr old kid.}

Jungkook is sweating and stirring in his sleep "NO" he woke up abruptly while his mouth left the word.                             

Raven is out of breath, he took the glass of water shakingly, poured some water and drank. His heart still beating fast.                                                             

"Why I am having this nightmare again, and that too after so many years, why?....why" he grabbed his hair not wanting to remember that dark night again which he was able to get over.
                                                                  Jungkook had the nightmares for years after that incident. But he managed to get over it and became strong to face his enemy. If he didn't had the nightmare for last few years, then why now, why today.

His head is hurting because of the questions and the images he saw again. Then he remembered the events which happend today, of him saving kim, of him having the same fear of loosing someone which he had 19 yrs ago, it opened his old wounds.                                               

"Why, that boy appeared in my life out of nowhere?....I need to keep my distance from Kim as much as possible....that's it." he made his decision.

After a while, his heart calmed down and  kook went to sleep again.

Seoul gleamed with the rays of the rising sun hitting the whole city, hinting newness of the day ahead, bursting forth reassurance that light will follow the dark. The day started, and the whole house belonging to the next mafia leader got busy.

The doorbell rang, making all the people living in that house divert their attention towards it.                                                     

As Yeonjun is sitting in the living room, he got up and headed towards the door to see who it is. He is about to open the door when Jungkook came running from behind halting yeon's moment "Yeon-ah let me open the door" he said and strided towards the entrance.

As soon as he opened the door, he is met with the man he respects and admires the most, the male in his fourties, his old man, Han. Mr. Han who is also part of the Javelin gang, most trusted and favoured person of Wendigo, his right hand.

Han is standing in front of him, hands crossed with a smile which never leaves his face whenever he meets the raven.
Jungkook smiled ever so brightly and went for a hug.                                              

"If ur father son meeting is over, let me remind u Mr. Han that ur other son also lives here" now it was hobi who complained while beaming his famous sunshine smile.

Hobi greeted Han and hugged him. Yeonjun bowed while smiling and welcoming the elder. Namgi who were busy in their work, came down. They greeted him too.

Well, u all will be thinking where is tae right? Then let me tell u that he did heard the doorbell, when he was sitting in his room busy sketching something as he doesn't have anything to do like others, but he didn't go down.          

Becz the mullet haired thought why should he interfere in those mafias personal buisness, it's not like he is part of them, instead he is the goddamn hostage. Why will he even bother to check and on top of that when Jk has clearly warned him not to meddle in his life.

They all are sitting together with Han in the living room. "How have u been Uncle? Is everything good in Busan?" Hobi asked.                                             

"Yeah, hoseok-ah all is good in there, instead I can say perfect, I was just waiting for the right time to come here and meet u all, and yall know very well what I am trying to say" the man in his 40s replied.

"Yes we all know very well Mr. Han, and everything is going smoothly here too" Joon answered back with an assurance.

"That's what I wanted to hear kids, I trust u all" Han patted yoongi's back who is sitting next to him...yoongi smiled looking at him.

"Jungkook-ah what's with ur arm? Did u got hurt?" Han asked looking at kook's injured arm.                                           

"Yeah...kinda, the bullet grazed my arm as yesterday there was a firing attack from a gang which me and u both know" raven replied.

"I understand kook but be careful, u can't get hurt like this specially when the story is heading towards the final chapters" han spoke, worry clear on his face.

"I will be careful next time don't worry"..... "And uncle Han, I think we should go in my office and talk, I also need to show u all the info we have gathered" jungkook requested and they all nodded in unison.                      

"Yeon-ah can u go check on kim, I don't want him to disturb our meeting, just go and tell him not to come down until lunch and tell one of the men to guard him outside his room, we can't take risk. And when ur done come into my office coz the meeting can't start without u" Jk added.                                                         

"Yes hyung" yeon agreed and sprinted towards the room of his favourite cutie.

"Kim?...who is this person jungkook?" Han questioned.                                         

"No one....he is just our hostage for one week cause he saw the members doing the drug deal, we needed to kidnap him, but don't worry I will release him soon and with a warning. I am also gonna keep an eye on him after letting him go, for few days...so he will not do anything which will drag us in danger" the raven haired rambled all while getting up. Han nodded and patted jk's shoulder.

They all headed to raven's office. Yeonjun came back after checking up on tae and telling him to not come down. Their discussion started.                           

Jungkook showed Han all the details and stuff. Han is pretty much impressed by their work. While he also gave kook a pendrive which had the info younger needed for the task they are gonna execute.

"Jungkook-ah everything is going according to our plan, the day will come soon when we all will be free and succeed in what we have imagined from the start" the atmosphere became emotional with the said words.            

"Uncle Han...I know what u are feeling now, I am the same and u know that, we will succeed no matter what" raven took han's hand and squeezed it assuring him everything's gonna be fine.

Their talk went for a while. It's already lunch time when yoongi looked at his watch. He made his way out ordering food for all of them as he was busy in the meeting. Others got out of the office too.

Everyone is sitting on the dining table. When yeonjun brought tae down for lunch....both made themselves sit with others.

And when Han's eyes darted towards tae his mind started thinking about something, "He is the hostage I guess, the one kook told about, but why he looks all so familiar to me, his face matches someone I know, someone who is important part of my life"

"Hello, Mr. Han right? Yeonie just told me ur name and that ur Jk's uncle" taehyung asked with a sweet smile.         

Han was taken out of his trans becz of the sudden question directed towards him "Umm, yeah...hello, yes ur right I am this brat's uncle" he greeted back hitting the raven to lighten the awkward atmosphere.

Tae and other's laughed becz of han's words. "By the way, what's ur name kid? And I hope this punk is not torturing u, coz u look really innocent" Han smiled.

"Kim Vantae" the mullet haired replied showing his boxy smile and feeling all too comfortable now.                            

"Ohh, ur name resembles someone i know" Han said making kook look at him in disbelief. "And face too" he mumbled which no one heard except jungkook who is sitting next to him, which made the raven kinda restless. 

"Ohh" it was the only reply tae thought of. After this little convo of theirs they all had lunch and now the old man is ready to go.     

"I will be heading out now, I have booked a hotel, as I will be staying in Seoul for next few days, and why I can't live here u very well know about it kook" Han let out.

"Yes uncle I know, be safe and tell me if u need anything there...keep in contact with me" jungkook replied and went to embrace the person.                               

They all bid goodbye to Han along with tae to whom elder was really happy to meet. The day went by, without taekook crossing their paths, lucky or unlucky whatever u call it.

"Jungkook, I just got informed that, Atlanta is coming tomorrow here to check upon us" Joon informed Jk when they both had a talk about something at night and were about to go in their rooms to sleep.                                      

"Okay" raven replied in an irritating tone and they both headed towards their respective rooms.
___________________________________________

Who is Atlanta and what relation she has with Jungkook?
___________________________________________
A/N:

Hi taekookers, I hope u liked this chapter,do comment ur thoughts. Next update will be soon.

Bye bye😁💜
___________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 13.2K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
1.1M 24.2K 21
❗ EDITING ❗ ❗ Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline ❗ •Kim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...
502K 20.2K 43
You read mafia stories ,where a mafia kidnapped an innocent boy or girl,to tortured them and at last that mafia fall for his captive Right?? But thi...
1.1M 52.2K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...