Techno Love | Trollex | Troll...

By Lvavora

"๐™‹๐™๐™š๐™ฌ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ ๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ข๐™š." "๐™’๐™๐™ค ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?" โ€งอ™โบหš*๏ฝฅเผ“โ˜พ... More

Prologue
Chapter 2- History of the strings
Chapter 3- Escape
Chapter 4- Crazy Train
Chapter 5- The attack on Symphonyville
Chapter 6- Poppy's Letter
Chapter 7- Lonesome Flats
Chapter 8- Trust Issues
Chapter 9- I Fall to Pieces
Chapter 10- Welcome to Vibe City!
Chapter 11- Perfect for me
Chapter 12- Caught
โ™ฅ o๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐’ฝo๐“‰- ๐’ฉ๐‘’๐“Œ ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“Š๐’น๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“ˆ โ™ฅ
Chapter 13- The royal's visit
Chapter 14- "Oh dear..."
Chapter 15- Barracuda
Chapter 16 - Rock Zombies
Chapter 17- Just sing!
Chapter 18- Techno love
A/N note
//Spoilers!! for Trolls: Holiday in Harmony//

Chapter 1- Trolls just wanna have fun

9.8K 154 155
By Lvavora

__________

Trollex managed to escape from Barb's grasp. He had been swimming(or maybe floating) for hours.

"Where are we headed, man?" Techno Beat Drop ask.

"I don't know buddy, just somewhere to get help" Trollex replied.

A few moments later Trollex heard...singing?

"You hear something?"

Trollex slowly crept behind a boulder, and he saw a group of Pop trolls dancing on there hair????!

When The Pop trolls were back at there feet and formed a heart, they raised their head, and a purple and attractive techno troll jumped in the air, then placed her hands in her heart. Trollex eyes were fixed on the techno troll in astonishment. His heart was beating so fast, he couldn't take his eyes off her.

__________

A beautiful morning always starts with lively singing. You were on your way your sister's pod to start the day, you saw her already singing and facing the mirror.

🎵" Now that I'm queen, I have a kingdom too run "🎵 Poppy sang while the critters landed her crown in her head.

🎵"Cause trolls they wanna have fun"🎵You sang as you ran up to Poppy's side.

🎵"Yeah trolls just wanna have fun"🎵Both of you sang and ran outside.

🎵"They just wanna, they just wanna,"🎵 The trolls sang.🎵"They just wanna" "Hey!"🎵

🎵"Trolls just wanna have fun"🎵Poppy continued

__________

At the branch's bunker

🎵"Lived underground, to get away from the world, 'till I had my life changed by a beautiful girl"🎵 Branch sang and took out a photo of him and Poppy.

🎵"Just need the guts to tell her that she's the one, but you know, trolls theh wanna have fun oh trolls judt wanna have,Hey"🎵

Branch got out of his bunker and used his hair to to swing on a vine(I think???)

🎵"That's all they really want, some fun."🎵Branch jumped upward and fist pumped the sun which literally burned his hand.

🎵"When the working day is done Oh, trolls they wanna have fun, Oh, trolls just wanna have"🎵

You, Poppy, Branch jumped, for you, you shifted into your classical troll look and flew down, and when you reached the ground you transformed into a techno troll. As for Poppy, she used her hair as a helicopter propeller and Branch used his hair as a parachute.

"All right Queen Poppy, Princess Y/N. I've prepared the an agenda for the day"Branch said.

"Oh, well, I hope it says singing, dancing, and hugging. Ow-Ow!" You and Poppy said in unison.

"You could really tell your sisters, plus, isn't that what we do everyday?" Branch asked. "Yeah good times!"Poppy said while holding out roller skates.

🎵"Good times, (We have a good times, yeah) These are the good times"🎵

"Yeah" Mr. Dinkles said. 🎵"Leave your cares behind. These are the good times. Leave your cares behind."🎵 We sang until we heard Guy diamonds Distress scream.

"Poppy, come quick! It's an emergency!" Guy diamond screamed and we ran towards him.

"Guy diamondm what's wrong?"Poppy asked. "I'm having a....BABY!" Guy diamond exclaimed and you and Poppy screamed in excitement while the boys aren't really excited.

"We're on jumpsuit duty" Satin and Chenille said. "I get to be a role model"Cooper said. "I don't wanna be a big sister" Smidge yelled.

Then we all heard a ding and Guy diamond gasping. And his egg popped out of his hair and a little guy diamond.

"Aw" All of us awed, well except for Branch.

"What should I name him? " Guy diamond asked. "Hmm. How about..." Poppy thought. Suddenly I snaped my finger."Tiny diamond" You said while Branch looked unamused.

"Yeah,yeah,yeah"

"Tiny diamond is my name

come straight from my daddy's mane

My whole body's made of glitter

And I'll throw it on your face.

I love when I make music

and the groove is in my bones

Just like my aunt queen Poppy

Someday I'll sit on the throne" Tiny diamond rapped which surprised us.

"Grooves in the heart " Poppy sang. "Ah-ah-ah-ah. Grooves in the heart. Ah-ah-ah-ah. Yeah, Yeah, hey"

"They just wanna, They just wanna,(these are the good times)" the trolls sang and danced on their hair.

"They just wanna, They just wanna (these are the good times). They just wanna, They just wanna (these are the good times). They just wanna, They just wanna." The trolls were dance around forming a heart.

"Trolls just wanna have" everyone lifted their heads as you jumped in the air and looked at Poppy and Branch with your hand in your heart.

"Fun" Poppy and Branch sang the final note.

You slowly floated down to Poppy, and when you were about 3 feet down to the ground Poppy quickly grabbed your hand and hugged you tightly.

(yeah not good with drawing backgrounds)

"Ah, Y/N that was amazing "Poppy squealed. "Aw, thanks Poppy, you and Branch really got it with the final note" You giggled. Then Poppy faced Cooper. "Hey, that was some fancy foot-work Cooper " While Poppy was complimenting your friends, You decided to have a walk in the forest.

Trollex notice that the you were headed his way. "Ah, she's coming" Trollex panicked. "hide" Trollex said and dived into the bushes beside a boulder and was hidden from view.

When you arrived at a big boulder when you saw a bush move.

"Hello? "You asked cautiously and started walking towards the bush. After a few seconds of inspection you shrugged and left. Trollex however was scared he'd get caught, but as soon as you left he sighed.

"Phew, thankfully she didn't see me" Trollex said to Techno Beat Drop.

"Who didn't see you??"

Trollex jumped when he heard someone. He turned his head and saw the techno troll he'd been watching.

"I-uh-uhm" The techno king stuttered. You giggled at his statement and reached out your hand. "Sorry, didn't mean to startle you" you said and he gladly accepted your hand.

"I'm Y/N, Princess Y/N, of the Pop Trolls" You introduced yourself still holding his hands.

"Uhm, I-I'm King Trollex o-of the Techno trolls, a-and this is Techno Beat Drop" Trollex said.

"Oh my, I didn't know I was speaking to his majesty" I said while doing a small curtsy. "It's ok and just call me Trollex we're both royals, right?" He said. "I guest your right" You shrugged.

"So, What brings you here?" Trollex eyes suddenly widened. "We need your help, the queen of rock, took our string and destroyed our home" Trollex said. "What?!" You gasped when an idea came to your head.

"We need to tell this to the queen" You suggested. "The queen?" Trollex ask. You giggled. "My sister"

you said as you took his hand and rushed to your sister. His hand was so soft you didn't even notice you were blushing. And then I saw Branch talking to Poppy.

"Hey, uh, Poppy, there's something I was hoping to ask you. I-I mean I guess it's something I want to tell you, more so." Branch said.

"Uh-huh" Poppy said while looking at the flowers and watered them. "Uh, but listen. You could feel free to respond to it, uh with an answer, i-if you wanted "Branch said. "Sure, what's up?"

Poppy asked. "Uh, what's up is, I, uh, I-I-I-I-I-I... I wanted to tell you that" Branch was stuttering more that ever. And then he sighed.

"You're crushing it at thus queen thing " Branch said. "Aw, Branch thank you, Being a good queen is the most important thing in the world to me" Poppy thanked. "Other than being your friend."

"Uh, five it up? "Poppy suggested and tried to high five Branch but missed.

"Huh, that could've been better, let's try that again" Poppy said but like before they missed.

"Okay, one more "Poppy said but again missed.

"For some reason, we can't seem to make a good connection" Poppy said. And Fuzzbert came running with his hand up and High fived Poppy

. "Oh, yes, Fuzzbert! Now that's a good connection" Poppy said.

"Hey Sis!" You greeted your sister. Oh, hey Y/N-"Poppy said but got cutted when he saw Trollex.

"Uh, who's your new friend?" She asked.

"This is Trollex," You introduced. "long story-short, you see-"You tried to explain but you got cutted of by a scream that came from Biggie.

"Poppy, help, Poppy!" Biggie was running away from some creature.

"Biggie?!" Poppy said and ran towards Biggie.

"Ahh, I'm being harangued by a monster" Biggie yelled and fell on the ground.

"Someone stop it!" Poppy used her hair and grabbed the creature. "Gotcha!" Poppy exclaimed but the creature got stuck in her hair. "Gotcha! Ah! it's in my hair! IT'S IN MY HAIR!IT'S IN MY HAIR!GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT-"

Then Branch jumped into Poppy's hair and tackled the creature.

"shh, shh, there you go ,there you go calm down, who's a good boy?" Branch calmed the creature.

"What is that thing?" Legsly asked.

"It's creepy" Cooper said.

"It's scary" Satin and Chenille said in unison.

"And Nasty" Guy Diamond said in autotuned.

"Hold me daddy" Tiny diamond said and hugged his dad.

The Invitation that the creature was carrying landed near your tail, so you grabbed it.

"To Queen Poppy" you read. "Oh, for me" she said and you gave the invitation to your sister. The other was tense up to know what was it.

"Oh, don't worry everyone it looks like it's just an invitation" Poppy reassured the other and everybody sighed.

"Just an invitation" Legsly said. Poppy cleared her throat and began reading the invitation.

"Barb, the Queen of Rock, announces her one nation under rock, world tour. Bring your string to the biggest party the world has ever seen." You were biting your lips this was what you and your dad didn't want to tell Poppy about.

"Queen of Rock?" Poppy said when suddenly your dad, former king Peppy snatched the letter from poppy.

"It's nothing! It's nothing at all. It's just junk mail. Don't worry about it. I mean quit looking at it everyone. Forget what you saw!" King Peppy said and started chewing the invitation then he got tackled by Branch who started his calming technique to him.

"There you go. Calm down. Calm down" Branch said. "Ok, I'm calm, I'm calm" Your dad said. "Dad what's going on?" Poppy asked.

"Well, I have long feared this day would come, I was hoping to protect you from this, Poppy". "Protect me? I'm not a little kid anymore, Dad, I'm the queen now" Poppy said.

Your dad was still not sure about telling your older sister.

"Dad there's no where out of this we need to tell her the truth ." You said.

King Peppy sighed. "Your right Y/N" He said and turned to Poppy.

"The truth is we are not alone in this world" Then we all heard an eerie sound coming from Mr. Dinkles then Biggie shushes him. "There are other kinds of trolls" Your Dad said.

"Wow, Dad that's great. The more trolls, the merrier" Poppy said.

"You don't understand. These other trolls aren't like us. They're.. different"

"Different how? Different like Legsly?" Poppy asked.

"I love being me" Legsly exclaimed.

"Or Fuzzbert? Or Smidge? Or Skyscraper troll?" Poppy asked.

"Yeah, Different like me?" Skyscraper Troll said.

"No, it's not that. They're different in ways you can't even imagine. You see we love music with a hummable hook, with an upbeat melody, with a catchy rhythm that makes you wanna snap your fingers, tap your toes, and wiggle your butt" Your Dad explained.

"That's our music, that's what makes us Pop trolls." And the other trolls agreed.

"But these other trolls, they sing different, they dance different. Why, some of them can't even begin to grasp the concept of Hammer Time!" King Peppy exclaimed and everyone started to panic-dance.

"Can't touch that!" Legsly said.

And everyone started running around screaming then everyone stopped.

"It's that how they panic?" Trollex whispered to your ear.

"Yep" You said.

"How about we break it to a smaller group?"

____________

See you in the next chapter!

-Aurora

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 1.3K 27
Poppy, Branch, and Val discover that there are six different troll tribes scattered over six different lands. Each tribe is also devoted to six diffe...
35.8K 646 19
Honestly, I just need a place to shove all my creativity at. Is you haven't seen Trolls World Tour, then I must warn you that this story has Major Sp...
76.1K 1.4K 36
Many years before Queen Barb set out to destroy all music, Princess Roxanne of the Hard Rock trolls didn't know where she fit in. She loved Rock n' R...
6.2K 70 14
Everything in Trollstopia was peaceful, amazing and great as all the tribes were getting along and everyone is living together in harmony. But then o...