lost hope, found light

由 GHOST002500

izuku yagi, son of toshinori yagi and inko yagi, brother to izumi yagi, in the past he was always shy, lack o... 更多

ch.1 beginning pr.1
ch.2 the beginning pr.2
ch.3 the letters
ch.4 order and punishment
ch.5 new life, new hope
ch.6 first mission
ch.7 helping of a old friend
ch.8 first day in UA......for work pr.1
ch.9 first day in UA.......for work pr.2
ch.10 one bullet and a little SURPRISE
ch.11 discussing the past and mistakes
ch.12 one for all successor
ch.13 USJ pr.1
ch.14 USJ pr.2
ch.15 sometimes for work others for fun
ch.16 sport festival
ch.17 improving and advices
ch.18 stain and a gift pr.1
ch.19 stain and a gift pr.2
ch.20 training camp
ch.21 the perished night
ch22 facing an old 'friend'
ch.23 meeting the dark past pr.1
ch.24 meeting the dark past pr.2
ch.26 return to problem class
ch.27 happiness
ch.28 return for reason
ch.29 a real and a fake
ch.30 the fall of the yakuza
ch.31 the unwanted guest
ch.32 France trip
ch.33 Royal problem
ch.34 wrong trigger
ch.35 younger but not nicer
ch.36 round two of beating
ch.37 happy together
ch.38 all of the chess pieces
ch.39 betrayed
ch.40 returning to London
ch.41 not a hero
ch.42 mercy of a merciless
ch.43 worse than death
ch.44 regrets of mistakes, losing from mistakes
ch.45 wining against death
ch.46 finishing the unfinished pr.1
ch.47 finishing the unfinished pr.2
Ch.48 finishing the unfinished
ch.49 extra

ch.25 meeting the dark past pr.3

2.3K 48 35
由 GHOST002500

3rd person pov

As the third day of the.....show began, all people around the world worried for what will happen and how will he be saved.

British army and all agencies of there started to track him so they can find him.

As the clock became 10pm as the last time did, AFO started to show up in every screen in Japan and the world, as in the world wanted to know about it to.

As he started his speech as always "today we'll continue where we leave it" as short as he said that, he snapped his fingers and all right lights were on izuku.

it showed izuku covered by blood, one of his legs were turned to dark blue that disgusted everyone who saw it, his body were all bruises.

Izuku looked up as they saw red eyes, red that could compared with blood could get, it shows how much he suffer and couldn't have a sleep, he smiled and said "and here I thought I could never be miserable again, congrats AFO you proved me wrong".

AFO didn't waste any time and snapped his fingers and the memories began.

We're seeing izuku being tortured and suffering, that went until he vomit blood, as they were about to leave, his sister looked back and said "hmm, Izuku if you want to be hero that much, I know a way to have a quirk, swam down a roof and pray to have quirk next life".

Izuku chuckled and looked at the camera in front of him and said "I already met death, why should I visit him twice?".

When sho saw the memory he was enraged by that, as he pulled a gun and aimed at izumi while saying "tell me one thing to keep you alive right now, I don't care what or who you're, I'll put a hole in your brain right here right now".

As she was now on a floor, crying her eyes out as of what she did, what she didn't know the the whore world heard what she said to Izuku in the past.

Sho sighed in annoyances and pulled his gun back to his back belt and said "your death must be by who you hurt, which is izuku, I don't know why he didn't kill you in the first sight".

As the memory showed what happened after that, from meeting sho, to going to England, from meeting the king, the queen, the princess of England to making Alfred, as the times went, izuku started invented many invasion.

AFO got up from his chair and said in a tongue that chilled the spine of everyone who was near except izuku "FINALLY!!! I waited for this so many years for this!!".

As izuku was creating a machine, until he yelled "I GOT IT!!! I, izuku Verde  have created the impossible" as izuku looked at Alfred and said "Alfred go get me sho and his majesty, right away, oh and get me a gun".

In UA nezu went to sho and asked "can you tell me what he exactly created that it's so important?" Sho sigh and said "he created what make a god different from human" which made everyone confused except nezu amd gran torino as they snapped there head to the screen.

As izuku put a type of a helmet on his head that was connected to the machine, when the two showed up izuku looked at Alfred for the gun he gave it to him.

Izuku smiled and loaded the gun while saying "sorry gentlemen I wanted to tell you something, as you know, you two are the only one who knows about my condition, which mean I'll die in four years since my condition got worse".

As they nodded from sadness, izuku smiled and said "well, I created the cure for my body" as they looked at him with happiness, sho asked "with what? What can we do to help".

Izuku chuckled and said "I don't need any help, I finished it already but it only need one thing" George asked this time "what does it need?" Izuku aimed at his head and said "this" as he shot himself at the head.

All in living room looked at sho for some explanation, he just pointed at the screen to continue watching as they did.

They were shocked that he killed himself, sho runs to izuku to know if there is some kind of trick or a joke, the body were out cold, no breathing, no heart beating, no sight of live, dead to be simple.

But they heard the machine started to turn on, as the machine opened and they saw someone coming out of it, they saw izuku coming out of the machine, no sight of a hole if bullet in his head.

Izuku smiled and said "and that's what I call a success, I am alive like a boy having his first kiss by his crush".

Dabi looked at izuku and said "did you seriously said that?" Izuku lookedat him smiling and said "don't tell me you still have your first kiss?" As dabi sighed while izuku was laughing.

Sho cleared his throat and said "H-How?" Izuku looked at him and said "easy, I made a doll....more like a meatbag that need a DNA to be the person, in other words I am immortal, I won't die by ageing no matter what, still I can die by a bullet or anything that make my brain or my heart stop, I can choose any age I want and my cells of my body will never gets old amd never make other cells".

In UA sho said "he bend the law of nature, he bend the rule of life, that what AFO is after, the infinite age" the room went silent, then nezu said "is the machine safe".

Sho look at him and said "I wish I knew", nezu asked "what do you mean?" Sho sigh and replied "except Alfred, every invention he made, he took them and hide them away to no one know about them, the only one who knows where are they are izuky and only izuku".

His majesty asked "how? How did made your body stop the process of mitosis?", izuku smirked and said "easy, I only needed to make the only thing that break the time" sho looked at him and said "do you mean..." izuku replied exciting "a black hole".

Sho needed to think about this as he was thinking amd said "are you saying you made a black hole that can erase the universe existing if the machine failed?" Izuku smiled and said "......maybe yes, maybe no".

Nezu couldn't take it anymore and started to shake while saying "h-he made a b-b-black hole, and I thought the end of the world were be by sun explosion or something, not by a teenager, but that's izuku Verde".

His majesty and sho started to ask him about his condition and what were happen to his body, the last question was "tell me, how did you made a black hole without sun core or any time of gravity that rival the gravity of sun" as izuku was about how he did it the memory started to lose memories.

AFO shouted "WHAT!?!?! what happen to the memory?!? It was suppose to make every memory of that person be shown!! What did you do?!?" As he looked at smiling izuku.

Izuku smiled and said "did you actually think that I leaved important informations like that in my mind that any mind type quirk could get easily? What am I? You?" As he started to laugh.

AFO went to him and picked his chin and said "I'll get it no matter what, if I won't get the machine, I'll get the password for the system" izuku thought 'good luck with that, it isn't in my mind too, he's wasting his time'.

AFO didn't unpause the memory but instead, he forwarded it, izuku saw this amd said "what do you want to do this time?", AFO replied "I'll show the world what did you do to me and what I did to him".

Izuku heard that yelled "YOU BASTARD!! I'LL KILL YOU!! YOU HEAR ME?!? I'LL F**KING KILL YOU!!" As he continued his yelling and his tongue goes darker and darker.

Aizawa looked at sho and asked "who's 'him exactly?" As sho replied with sadness in his talking "izuku first partner......and the last one, Jonathan Adam" as the atmosphere changed that was hard to breath.

We see izuku going to sho office, when he arrived, he knocked and opened the door while saying "it's me", when he was inside he, he saw with someone else, he was a young man around 17 or 18 of his age, with dark orange hair colour, with childish smile.

Izuku looked at sho and said "good morning, boss, what do I have the pleasure this time, info breaking? spaying? assassinating?" Sho smiled and said "actually I want to meet someone, izuku".

Izuku nodded and he turned to the mysterious teenager and gave a worm smile wich caught the teenager off guard, then sho said "Izuku, I want you to meet Jonathan Adam, Jonathan, I want you to meet izuku Verde, your new partner".

As they both shaked hand started talking, as the days gone and it became months, they started to chat more and talk more, one day Jonathan asked izuku "hey I was wondering, why do you always awkward when we talk, but stright forward when it's about a mission or something?" As he took a cigar and light it, and moved his hand to izuku as an offer.

Izuku looked at him and said "first of all, I don't smoke so could you put that away, I hate smoking, you always offer me that, and for your question.....it's because you're my first true friend".

Aizawa thought about it 'so this is the one who taught izuku how to smoke, but izuku said it's to remember someone, is he....?'.

Jonathan stared at izuku and started to hug him while saying "and I am happy to have you as my friend", as izuku chuckled and patted his head.

As the months turned to a year, Jonathan and izuku are like brothers now and they are in front sho now for a mission "gentlemen, I've mission to you, I want you two to go to this location and start working there as a spies undercover, your target is someone by the name all for one", as they saw a man in a white hair and red eyes.

As they went into the location and started to get to the target, when they reached him, they started to work for him, and built things, the final one was the most powerful one.

Izuku was in front AFO and said "as I said, that machine can create quirks as much as you want, which mean you can have the quirks you desire as much as you want"

GT asked sho "if he can make quirks, how come he didn't use it for himself?", sho replied "izuku wanted to prove that you don't need quirk to be someone big amd strong, you need only hard work, I have a call to do so if you excuse me" as went outside.

As izuku started to build the machine with Jonathan for AFO, but one day izuku found out to be a spy with Jonathan.

Izuku was in front AFO as he was holding Jonathan, izuku run to them to stop them while saying "stop it!! Goddammit!!! Jonathan!!" As AFO took Jonathan quirk.

As Jonathan couldn't move so much, izuku started to fire at AFO to cover Jonathan, AFO started to attack and was aimed at izuku heart.

Izuku dodged ad continued his shooting, he started to tired and was about to lose, one of AFO attacks was about to stab izuku heart, when......

*stab*

It stabbed Jonathan to his stomach, izuku saw this and was enraged as he started yelling and firing AFO.

AFO started to press a bottom and the machine started to work, izuku saw this as he heard AFO saying "at last, all the quirk I want will be in my palm as I'll be the only one to rule!!".

Izuku whistle to AFO which got his attention, as izuku said "see you in hell, air head" as he pressed a bottom, the machine started to blow up and at the face of AFO.

Izuku started to carry Jonathan out of here and said to AFO "the machine that I design it blow up and any kind of scar can never be cure it" as the face of AFO started to burn.

Izuku laughed and said "like the present I leaved it to you?" As AFO started to clinch his fist and said "because of you, my face became like this, I really want to kill right now, but you still have the code which I need".

When izuku went outside of the building as it blow up amd covered in fire, izuku lay downed Jonathan to look at him, as he was about to start covering the stab place by clothes, Jonathan pushed izuku hand away.

Izuku looked at him with teary eyes and asked "w-what are you doing? I need to cover the wound, put your hand away" Jonathan light a cigar while saying "no need, it's my end partner, it was fun to know you".

Izuku shook his hand while repeatedly saying "nonono, it can't end like that, it was suppose to end with different place and time, goddammit!!, Jonathan, please.........please, I need you to stay with me" as he started to cry at Jonathan body.

AFO started to laugh as he said "did you like my present for you, izuku verde?" As izuku yelled "one day!, I'll get you, and kill you by my own hand!!! Do you heard me?!?! I'LL KILL YOU NO MATTER WHAT!!!".

Izuku, sho, the royal family, all agent of the agency, were in front the grave of Jonathan, when the funeral ended, izuku went to sho amd asked "do you have a lighter?".

Sho raised a eyebrow, he gave it to him and asked "what will you be doing with it?" Izuku light a cigar and said "use it" when he took a sip, he cough asked himself "it tastes like crap, how did he smoked that?" As he continued his smoking.

Izuku got anger as he saw his frie- no, his brother grave in front his eyes as he said "it wasn't suppose to be like this, we were suppose to be with each other with the worst day and beat days, it was ALL your fault, AFO".

AFO looked at him and said "we can end this, you can finish this off, just tell me the code to the system and the machine for using black hole".

Izuku smiled and said "fine" which caught everyone in the world attention, AFO smiled amd said "then tell me", izuku motion to come closer as AFO came closer, izuku said in a sarcasm tongue "kiss my shiny glorious ass".

Which triggered AFO so much that he started to punch izuku multiple times without stop, izuku started to cough a little amd blood started to get out of his mouth.

Izuku chuckled, AFO was confused as he asked "what's so funny?", izuku looked at him and said "game over" as the walls started to blow up and soldiers started to show up.

AFO used his quirk to teleporte every villain away, as shigaraki was the last, he yelled "SENSEI COME!!, come on" as AFO was about to leave, he got a shot in his leg, he looked at who shot him as it was izuku.

Izuku smirked and said "that was for my leg, and this is for Jonathan" as he shot a bullet to AFO brain, shigaraki yelled "SENSEI!!" He was dragged by dabi so he couldn't be caught.

As the atmosphere cooled down, izuku looked at the camera and shot a bullet at it, so no one will hear or see anything.

Izuku looked at the blowed up wall as sho came out of it, izuku smiled and said "what took the great general of UK so long to come and save me? You know I hate waiting".

Sho sigh from relief, as he was about to hug izuku, the young man collapse but was caught by sho as he said "for now you need to rest, you suffered to much, now everyone let us go and someone bring AFO body"

As they went out of there with izuku with them, safe.

_________________________________________
And that's for this time, see you next time.

By the way, I was wondering, should I started to fix the mistakes in previous chapters?

A)yes

B)no

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

8.1K 115 6
So this is the story of a boy named Izuku yagi join him beat his demons and have a good life Izuku yagi gets neglected by his so called parents and...
55.4K 978 57
This is the story of a neglected Izuku Yagi the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi (Psistorm) who is the brother of Izuma Yagi. Falsely...
471K 11.5K 50
Join us as we follow the story of a neglected Izuku Yagi the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi (Prism) who is the brother of Izumi Yagi...