He's all yours.

By aurorasmiles

First book : He'll always be mine. Second book. He's all yours Dean Kaiser, Beta of the Lotus pack has fin... More

FML (Part One)
He's a beauty (P2)
Asshole (P3)
Jinx. (P4)
Yome (P5)
Cousin knows (P6)
Marked (P7)
Not your fault (P8)
Taken (P9)
Framed (P10)
Mate. (11)
El Cell De brujas. (P12)
Blood Moon (P13)
Anxiously waiting (P14)
His Beta. (P15)
Going to mate. (P16)
Disrespect (P17)
Explaining the situation (P18)
I want to drink your blood (P20)
Rumble (P21)
Fuck! (P22)
The Supreme Snake (p23)
The arena (24)
Behind the black doors (25)
The next day (26)
His love for the other (27)
Why is he bad?(P28)
That explains it (P29)
The reason (P30)

Waking up to him (P19)

1.8K 97 37
By aurorasmiles

Isaiah's POV
Next morning

⚠️sexual content ⚠️

I hear a soft grunt from him as he begins to stir awake. I chuckle as I wrap my arms around him tightly. "Good morning my beautiful boy". I whisper before nipping on his ear lobe. "Did you sleep alright?" He raises his hand and pats my cheek.

"Mm, yeah." He mumbles, snuggling back into me. "Perfect". He rolls the r when he says it. I lean over and kiss his cheek .

"Daddy!" We both jump at the screaming of my boys "daddy can we come in!?" Blaise asks as he knocks on the door. Dean jumps out of bed and runs into the bathroom. I chuckle as I watch him try to hide his body as I haven't seen it yet.

I get out of bed and begin to search for my pants... oh right they're ripped. "it's time for breakfast!" I shout. "Head down for food." I tell them. I really don't want them to come in here like this. I pull the sheets off the bed and roll them up "we'll be down in a Minute.".

I hear them whispering to eachother and I near my ear to the door when suddenly "daddy did you do naughty stuff!?" Sage screams shaking my ear drums. I hold my ear and Frode whines from the pain. Damn our super hearing. "Eewwwwww!" They both shout before running off "they kissed!" Blaise shouts.

"That's the naughty stuff?" Frode chuckles. I laugh and head to the bathroom which is locked. Luckily I have the key. I grab the key from my drawer and unlock the door. I step into the bathroom and sniff my mate's sweet smell. I tiptoe to the shower and drop the sheets unto the floor. Which I'm not sure why I brought them in here.

"Let's go all the way this time." Frode purrs.

"He's not ready." I growl as I open the screen door. "Mind me joining?" I ask, causing a scream to escape my mate's mouth.

"I'm naked!" He shouts. "Don't look!" He covers my precious specimen.

"Baby I already saw my beauty last night" I chuckle while I pull him close to me and close the screen door behind me.

"It was dark! A-and it's not yours! It's mine!" He tries to pull away causing him to trip which I save in time.

He's bend over in front of me. I groan at our position, I feel the blood hardening my dick. "Baby keep moving," I moan, he stops, staying perfectly still "don't you want to repeat what happened last night?"

"Oh goddess." He moans . I close my eyes as last night events come back to me.

⚠️much more sexual content ⚠️

I begin to nibble on his earlobe. My hand reaches for his bottom lip. "let go baby" I order quietly "I want to hear you" I let a low growl out as my lust over powers every other emotion I have .

I move to his neck and bite hard causing him to yelp "wait!"

I shush him "I'm not marking you" I assure him "not till you're ready." I suck on the same spot. I can still mark him in another way. The human way that is.

"I-I" he begins, I notice the blush on his cheek. I stop and raise his head to look at him better. He looks into my eyes "I'm new to this" he whispers. I feel the corners of my lips curl up as I release another growl.

"He's a virgin." Frode purrs. "We'll be his first on everything" I wrap my hand around his neck and lean over. Our lips are so close that I feel his hot breath on mine. "Please! Just kiss him!"

I softly place my lips on his causing a gran sensation to run through my body.  Finally I can taste him. We both let a moan out as our lips begin to mold together. I tighten my grip around his neck. 'He's mine. All mine.'

My other hand rests on his thigh as I swipe his bottom lip with my tongue. I want more. But he doesn't spread his lips enough so I grip his thigh tightly which makes my mate gasp. And there my friends is my opening to this sweet honey.

I push my tongue in and taste all around his mouth. "More." I moan letting go of his neck so I can turn him around. "I want more" I growl and lift him up with me. He whines as I separate out mouths "hold on baby.this isn't the place" I walk out the office and head to our room.

As I'm about to walk in I feel a tug on my shirt causing me to look back "daddy who are you carrying?" Sage asks as he tries to peek "hey!" He shouts excitedly "Blaise!" He runs away "Blaise our friend is here!"

"Rogelio, can you make sure the kids stay with you tonight" I order.

"Oh of course Alpha" he taunts. I roll my eyes and lock the door. Dean is covering his face from embarrassment. I chuckle and place him on the bed . I stand in front of him and watch as he avoids my gaze.

"Tell me what you want and I'll give you exactly that." if he wants to just cuddle then that's fine . If he wants to go all the way that's fine as well. Whatever he wants he will get , because this precious blond haired boy deserves it.

"Can we kiss for now" he mumbles. I nod and begin to push him back. We begin to kiss and I feel as his hand goes under my shirt. I chuckle knowing that we won't be just kissing tonight.

We continue for what feels like an eternity. It becomes so intense that he has almost completely taken off my shirt. I help him with the last bit then reach for his and rip it off "I liked that shirt "he whispers with a shocked expression . I chuckle and peck his lips.

"I'm sorry. I just prefer you looking like this" I lower my head and flick his nipple with my tongue "I'll make it up to you" I bite it causing him to arch his back. "Just you wait" I chuckle and lower my head more. I reach for his pants and decide to not rip these as well.

I look up to make sure he's ok with this which he nods to. I kiss his tummy as I take his pants and briefs off. I wonder if he'll wear a thong for me.

"I want to taste every part of his" Frode growls. Me too. Me too. I grin as his dick flings out from excitement. I move forward and kiss the tip that is dripping with precum. My Dean mewls at the action. I take a couple licks before I insert it into my mouth.

"Wait" he says which I listen to right away " l want to do it together." He says turning way from me. "I want to c-cum together."he mumbles. "I want you naked as well" .

I stand back up and rip my pants and boxers off. "Anything else my precious boy?" I ask watching as he peeks at my size. His eyes widen when he catches a  glimpse . "It's ok we won't go all the way." Not yet that is.

I tower over him and peck all over his face which he giggles to . "Can I touch you?" He asks. I grab his hand and place it on my twelve inch dick. He groans as he wraps his hand around it . I smirk and wrap my hand around his .

"Do what I do" I tell him , and he does.

We dress up after our sexy shower time and head to get breakfast. I take a hold of his hand and walk him to our dining area. "Good morning Alpha" many greet us as we take a seat. Which is a surprise, many have smiles on. How odd. I ignore that thought And focus back on my mate. I peck his cheek and turn to grab myself and him some food.

"Where are the-" Dean is about to ask something when he is suddenly interrupted by a chair that is getting pulled out loudly .

I look up to see who it is. "Good morning Alpha." I frown at the boy sitting by my mate. "And who is this beauty ?" He asks winking at  my mate. I release a growl.

"Show some respect Dehmer" I hear Nadine order as she takes a seat beside me with Marie. "He'll be our Alpha soon" she adds scooping up tons of bacon on her plate.

"Alpha?" He asks as he lays his head on the table looking at my mate "well I can't wait to have two Alphas." He winks again as he takes out a cigarette. Seriously?

"We may be immune to cancer James but I still ask you to respect the opinions of other pack members." I say Changing the subject. I can't get angry so early in the morning and talking about a cigarette is a much safer route then him talking about my mate.

"Alpha-"

"Daddy!" I hear sobs cut off James . I turn to see my boys looking soaked "somethings wrong!" Sage shouts pulling a crying Blaise with him.

I rush to them "what happened!?" I ask picking them both up.

"We were outside and" I sniff them and release a menacing growl.

"Pee!?" Frode growls! "Fucking pee!"

:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.8K 49
(Highest ranking #1 in lust 💗💗💗) A man walked towards my mate as he called out to her. "Who's that" I whispered. "Oh that ..... that would be my h...
219K 7.4K 49
"Who are you?" She stopped just when her hand made contact with the door knob. "Alpha Isabel Martinez" she replied in a voice that wasn't hers. Dylan...
45.4K 1.7K 31
CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT 18+ Recommended Sequel to All But Forgotten Mate. This story follows Izza and Devon's twin sons Xander and Xavier. This book...
798K 21.9K 40
Book One Nikita Anderson, a young werewolf from the Blood Moon pack. Shortly after her twentieth birthday she soon realizes that she is mated to none...