๐”น๐• ๐•๐•ฅ [๐š’๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐šž ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

By g_r_a_s

๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๏ฟฝ... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19 (OVA)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (OVA)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (two heros)
Chapter 35 (two heros)
Chapter 36 (two heros)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (filler)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (birthday special)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (filler)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (filler)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (birthday special๐Ÿ’š)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (filler)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (filler)
Chapter 111
Chapter 112 (OVA)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (heroes rising)
Chapter 116 (heroes rising)
Chapter 117 (heroes rising)
Chapter 118 (heroes rising)
Chapter 119 (heroes rising)
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 (filler)
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
important note.
Chapter 145 (OVA)
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 18

12K 500 686
By g_r_a_s

"you're very lucky you didn't sustain any severe injuries. just a couple scrapes and bruises." recovery girl says while kissing your arm.

you stay silent and watch as the scrapes and bruises disappear. you look at the hospital bed next to you and see todoroki laying there unconscious.

"how is he?" you ask while jerking your head towards todoroki.

"he's also fine. the use of both of his powers at the same time caused him to knock out. his injuries are already healed." she says.

'so he lost to save my life' you think while keeping your gaze on your lap. where does this put you and todoroki? you kind of switched off favors. you helped him use his fire and he saved your life.

the door slams open and you look up from your lap to see midoriya, momo, kirishima, uraraka and iida standing in the door way.

"RAI/Y/N!"

"hey guys" you say while looking back down at your lap. they all rush towards you and crowd your bed.

"are you okay?" uraraka asks while scanning your body. you nod "i'm fine. my bruises are already healed." you reassure.

"so no major injuries?" momo asks while looking at you in worry. you nod again "yeah there's nothing to worry about." you say.

"i still see faint scars though?" uraraka says while picking up your arm.

"oh that's not from this." you say while brining you arm back to your side.

"you guys are too loud! you're gonna wake the boy up!" recover girl say while stepping in between you and your classmates.

"oh todoroki! is he okay?" midoriya asks recovery girl.

"he's fine. none of them suffered anything major. he'll wake up soon." she says.

"rai you were so manly out there!" kirishima compliments with a bright smile.

"yes you were. todoroki used his flames again." iida points out. you and midoriya make eye contact as he said that.

"yeah, he did. i wasn't actually expecting him too though." you admit while rubbing your neck.

"what do you mean? wasn't that our goal?" midoriya asks.

"yeah but, i didn't really have a plan. he just happened to find my weakness so i made that plan up on the spot." you say. everyone sweat drops as you avoid eye contact.

"you mean you didn't have a plan that whole time? you were upset i had a bad plan but you didn't have one at all?" midoriya says in disbelief. you let out an amused breath.

"ironic isn't it?"

"enough! leave the girl to rest!" recovery girl says while starting to push the five out the room.

"get better rai! tell todoroki i said that to him too!" kirishima yells before the door slams in their faces.

you sigh and look at your bare arms and stomach. whoever wins between bakugo and tokoyami is who you'll be going up against for the finals.

"w-where am i?" you hear a low and raspy voice. you and recovery girl look to see todoroki starting to sit up.

"READY? BEGIN!" you hear present mic yell. you look out the window and see bakugo approaching tokoyami.

"ah you're awake. your injuries have already been healed. there was nothing major." recovery girl says while walking towards todoroki.

"how did i get here?" he asks while looking around. you two make eye contact and his eyes widen.

"rai-"

"you're both very lucky nothing bad happened! what were you thinking? you're so reckless and look where it's ended you up!" recovery girl scolds.

"you" recovery girl says while stomping over to you. she slaps you on the head "you can't be mad at the young boy for hurting himself when you go and do this!" she scolds.

you grunt and rub your head "what the hell? that's completely different! i'm not even that hurt!" you complain.

"TOKOYAMI GIVES UP! BAKUGO ADVANCES TO THE NEXT ROUND!" you hear midnight yell.

"now go on. you have a match. don't go hurting yourself!" recovery girl says while pushing you off the bed.

"i'm beginning to think you don't like me." you say under your breath while standing up from the hospital bed. "here. try not to get it ruined." recovery girl says while throwing you a new U.A jacket.

you catch it and put it on. you zip it up and turn back to todoroki who was already looking at you the whole time "you're not hurt are you?" you ask.

"no. nothing hurts." he says. you nod and turn to open the door.

"thank you... for saving my life." you say while turning back around and walking out the door.

                                    ꧁꧂

'the finals. who's it gonna go to, me or bakugo? we've never fought before so we know nothing about each other. matter of fact, we've hardly spoken to each other.' you think while screwing the plate back to the wall.

you sit down in the waiting room and look at your hands 'i'm not losing to him.' you think.

the door slams open and you snap your head to see bakugo looking at you.

you stay silent while looking at him with furrowed eyebrows. "hey what the hell are you doing here!" bakugo starts yelling you.

"this is my space- huh this is waiting room number two?!" he yells frustrated. you look at him for another second then turn back to look at your hand, ignoring him. bakugo gets irritated and starts stomping into the room.

"alright fine, i may have walked into the wrong room. but don't think you're not gonna give your all. i don't care if you're hurt from your fight with icy hot, YOU BETTER GIVE IT ALL YOU GOT!" bakugo yells while towering over you.

"yeah i'll give it my all. and when i do, you'll lose." you say while not making eye contact. bakugo growls and blows up the table in front of you. it flips over and crashes into a wall.

"that was unnecessary. control your temper." you scold while leaning back in your chair.

"DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" bakugo yells. you scoff and cross your arms, looking out the window.

"god you're such a child. how did midoriya put up with you his whole life." you say. the room goes silent for a moment until bakugo speaks.

"the hell did you say?" he says slightly in a lower tone but his anger is still clear. you sigh slowly in irritation "why is everyone deaf. i said how did midoriya-"

"i know what you said you little shit. i mean how did you know we were-"

"what childhood friends? he told me one day. i've taken a disliking to you ever since i found out who you were." you say while lowering your head and closing your eyes.

"the hell you mean? deku fucking told you we were friends? we're not friends." bakugo says under his breath.

you scoff "i sure hope you aren't. i wouldn't have even met him that one day if it wasn't for you." you say.

"you sound fucking dumb. what do you mean?" bakugo asks clearly confused.

you let out a laugh "you know, words have effect you asshole. i met midoriya on a roof top. i know you're smart enough to see where i'm going with this." you say.

it's silent for a moment "deku-"

"yes 'deku' almost took your damn advice. you're a horrible person to tell him that." you say. you stand up and glare at bakugo who's eyes are wide.

"you" you say while putting your finger on his chest harshly "you almost caused someone's life. he told me about someone named 'kachaan' who bullied him." you start while pushing him back with your finger.

"on the second day of school during our training, it wasn't hard to figure out you were that person. you obviously had it out for him since you were focused on only hurting him." you explain.

you scoff and take your finger off his chest "that makes you 'kachaan'. the reason i met him on that rooftop. and that makes me hate you even more." you say while your eye starts to glow.

bakugo stays silent and just stares at you. you laugh "got nothing to say? good. people like you don't get a chance to explain themselves. you're lucky i don't beat your ass right here. i'd rather save it for the match where i get to go all out. and let me tell you" you say.

you glare at bakugo again as your quirk activates, making you glow "i've been itching to fuck you up." you say in a low voice.

"bakugo katsuki? rai y/n? you're both needed at your respected entrances." someone says while standing in the doorway.

you and bakugo look at the person as they walk away. you put your hands in your pockets and walk past bakugo, harshly bumping shoulders with him on the way.

"that speech you made earlier? 'i'm gonna win'. don't say shit you can't keep." you say while walking down the hallway.

bakugo stays silent as he watches you turn the corner. his brain takes a moment to process your interaction with each other. he scowls and walks down the hallway with his hands in his pockets.

"i'm gonna kill you"

꧁꧂

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE'RE ONTO THE FINAL ROUND OF THE FINALS AND BOY DO WE HAVE A MATCH COMING!" present mic yells as the crowd cheers.

"are you sure you're feeling okay todoroki?" midoriya asks todoroki who's surprisingly sitting next to him in the student section.

"i'm fine. no major injuries." he reassures. fire spews from the corners of the arena as two figures are seen walking out from the shadows.

"HIS EXPLOSIVE TEMPER MATCHES HIS QUIRK! HE'S MADE QUITE THE IMPRESSION TODAY! FROM CLASS 1-A, BAKUGO KATSUKI!" the crowd cheers as the screen shows bakugo walking up the steps with an intimidating glare.

"woah bakugo looks extra scary right now!" hagakure says. the rest of the class nod as they watch a scary aura surround bakugo.

"VS. THE GIRL WHO'S GAINED HERSELF SOME POPULARITY. SHE'S HAD QUITE THE SHOWING TODAY! ALSO FROM CLASS 1-A, RAI Y/N" present mic yells as the screen shows you walking up the stairs. your eye is still glowing as your aura is complete bloodlust.

"AH! rai looks even scarier!" mineta yells while cowering in his seat.

"agreed. i haven't seen that look from rai in a while. i forgot how chilling it is." kirishima says while rubbing his neck.

"they both seem angry, ribbit. did something happen to them before?" tsu asks. "well if something did happen, it's got them both worked up." iida says.

'they probably met in the waiting room. what did they talk about thats got them like this?' midoriya asks while looking at his two classmates who are glaring each other down.

"who do you think is gonna win?" uraraka asks the group in the front row.

"it's hard to say. both rai and bakugo are pretty powerful, ribbit." tsu says.

"i agree. and with their looks right now. it's gonna be a brutal match." kirishima says with a shaky voice.

"iida?" uraraka says while turning to the engine boy. he rubs his chin while looking at the arena "i don't know actually. they both have fast reflexes. it'll be hard to get a hit." he concludes.

"yeah i guess. but rai is really fast. i won't be surprised if she gets the first hit." midoriya says. he then turns to todoroki.

"what about you todoroki? who do you think will win?" he asks the boy sitting next to him. todoroki stays silent for a moment "i don't know. maybe rai." he says with a blank face.

'i don't know how to feel about you right now but, i have faith in you.' todoroki thinks while looking at you.

"BEGIN!" present mic yells. you and bakugo waste no time in throwing yourselves at the other.

a big explosion happens and smoke starts to surround the middle of the arena. everyone sees a white spark come out from the smoke and go back in a span of seconds.

"HEY YOU TWO! WE CAN'T SEE WHATS GOING ON! HOW CAN I COMMENTATE IF I CAN'T SEE?!" present mic yells.

the smoke disappears and everyone sees you and bakugo holding each other's fists, glaring at each other with such hatred.

"i'll kill you" bakugo says in a deep voice, pushing your fists towards you. you scoff and push his back "not if i do it first." you say while activating your quirk.

bakugo gets electrocuted and he lets go of your fists, rubbing them. "you and your fucking lightning. you're so annoying." he says.

"that's not the first time i've heard that today. be more original." you say while running towards him.

you go in for a right hook and bakugo easily dodges. he tries to kick your side but you quickly block it and throw his leg back to him, making him stumble.

"OUR TWO FINALISTS RESORT TO COMBAT! WHO'S FASTER?" present mic yells. the crowd cheers as you block another punch from bakugo.

you see an opening and you quickly activate your quirk, punching him with your lightning filled fist. it sparks his stomach and while he's in shock, you kick him in his stomach which sends him back.

"RAI CONTINUES TO LAND HITS ON BAKUGO. WHAT WILL HE DO?!" present mic commentates. the crowd yells as bakugo spits blood from his mouth.

"you bitch. I'M STRONGER THAN YOU AND I'LL SHOW YOU!" he yells while using his explosions to fly to you.

you swiftly move out the way before he can hit you but he's quick to change directions and hits you straight on. the heat from his explosions sting you as you get sent flying back.

the crowd cheers as you skid across the ground. you quickly get up and activate your quirk, jumping towards him. bakugos fast but not faster than you.

you emit lightning from your palms as you hit him. he gets electrocuted and it causes his quirk to activate without his consent. his palms explode and sends you both back. smoke covers the arena as people can only hear both of your coughs.

"AGAIN WITH THE SMOKE. WHAT ARE WE GONNA SEE WHEN IT CLEARS? DO WE HAVE A WINNER?!"

the smoke clears and the crowd cheers when they see you and bakugo standing far from each other. you're both breathing heavily while wiping blood off your mouths. you feel your arms burn but you shake it off.

"BOTH FINALISTS ARE STILL IN BOUNDS. HOW WILL THIS UNFOLD?!"

"man this is getting too much to watch!" kaminari says while covering his face with his hands.

"yeah! i can't bare to look anymore!" hagakure whines. "they're really not holding back on each other huh?" jirou adds.

you and bakugo activate your quirks and race to the middle. he tries to hit you but you duck under him and grab his arm. your lightning starts to spark his arm as you throw him over your shoulder.

the crowd hisses as bakugos back hits the ground harshly. he grunts in pain and uses his quirk to propel himself in the air. with you still holding onto him, you get flown into the air as well.

you use your quirk and plant your feet in bakugos stomach. he grabs your ankles and as you're both falling, he uses his explosions which start to burn your ankles. you deactivate your quirk and hiss in pain.

"you mother fucker. are you trying to burn my feet off?" you ask while trying to kick your feet away.

note, you two are still falling.

"well stop dodging my attacks you bitch." he says back. you finally get his hands off your feet and you kick his chest, allowing you to get away from him.

you back flip mid air and land on one knee. your feet are starting to burn but you pay no mind. this dirty player.

bakugo lands and you two activate your quirks again. running to the middle.

"THESE TWO ARE RUTHLESS! COUNTLESS ATTACKS WITHOUT STOPPING!"

"i can't watch!" uraraka squeaks while hiding her face in iida's shoulder. a lot of the class at this point have tried to look away.

"you were right ribbit. this is a brutal fight." tsu says "these two much really not like each other" kirishima says, grimacing everytime someone lands a hit on the other.

"kachaan, rai" midoriya trials off. it's even getting hard for him to watch. and he never looks away from a fight.

bakugo tries to land a right hook but you quickly grab his fist, activating your quirk. his fist sparks as he tries to pull it away.

you don't budge and continue to hold his fist. he yells as he kicks you, sending you back. your hands emit a line of lightning as it shocks him.

you jump to him in hopes of throwing him out of bounds but he uses his explosions and sends you flying back.

before you can land out of bounds. you position yourself in a comfortable landing and land on your feet. you continue to skid back a bit as dust picks up.

you growl and deactivate your quirk. it's starting to fade which is not good. bakugo places his hands behind him and propels himself towards you. you surprisingly jump up and avoid him.

"RAI AVOIDS BAKUGO WITHOUT HER QUIRK! SHE CAN JUMP PRETTY HIGH!" present mic yells.

you land in the middle of the arena and start to breath heavily. how you just did that? you have no idea.

bakugo goes to hit you again but you jump out the way. he turns around and throws his hand towards you, it starts to glow and spark but before an explosion can emit, you slap his arm away. his arm flies up and a large explosion goes off in the sky.

"you think you're so much better than me? so much better that you don't have to use your damn quirk?" bakugo growls as you go in for a kick.

he grabs it and pulls you towards him. you're chest to chest with him and he scowls at you "use your damn quirk you bastard." he says while you two make eye contact.

you scowl and activate your quirk. you put one of your hands on his hand that has your leg and the other on his chest. your lightning starts to spark him and you kick him away.

while he's skidding back, you deactivate your quirk and jump back to avoid any surprise attacks.

you activate your quirk as he does the same and again, you meet in the middle. as your about to land a hit, your quirk shuts off. you retract your hands as bakugo explodes your stomach. you fly back and skid across the ground. the rocks and dust start to scrape your skin.

"WHAT A HIT! RAI DEACTIVATED HER QUIRK BEFORE SHE COULD LAND HER HIT?!"

"rai had the perfect chance to hit bakugo? why'd she stop?" someone from the student section says.

"i'm not sure but it let bakugo land a hit." another adds.

you stand up and spit blood out your mouth. at this point, your whole body hurts. you have bruises and scrapes everywhere and you feel lightheaded.

you try to activate your quirk but it shuts off in an instant 'fuck. i've used it all. now i have to fight quirkless." you think. at this point, you have no idea how this is gonna end.

"why'd you deactivate your quirk? why didn't you land that hit? DID YOU LET ME LAND THAT? ARE YOU GOING EASY ON ME?" bakugo yells.

'of course he looks at it like that' you think while wiping your bloody nose.

'she reached her limit. she can't use her quirk anymore. this is bad.' midoriya thinks while chewing on the end of his pencil in stress.

"I'LL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GO EASY ON ME, I'LL KILL YOU!" he yells while using his quirk to speed to you.

he tries to land a hit but you kick him in the stomach, sending him flying. you run towards him and he quickly gets up.

"YOU BITCH, USE YOUR QUIRK! USE IT!" bakugo yells. he's completely pissed at this point.

'i would if i could' you think. once again, you both meet up in the middle and a large explosion sets off, causing smoke to cover the whole arena.

"WHAT'S GOING ON? I CAN'T SEE!" present mic yells. it's silent as the smoke clears. everyone gasps when they see one of your knees on the floor, one hand on your stomach and the other on the ground. a pile of blood in front of you as you cough out more.

"hey." bakugo says completely calm. he gets up and starts walking towards you. "HEY!" he yells while running.

he reaches you and grabs your collar "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! STOP MESSING AROUND! USE YOUR DAMN QUIRK AND FIGHT ME!" bakugo yells while shaking you.

"if i could... i would." you trail off while your eyes start to close. in a last attempt, you kick bakugo in the stomach. he gets sent flying and slams into the wall, out of bounds.

it goes silent as you do that. you didn't have your quirk active when you kicked him.

"BAKUGO IS OUT OF BOUNDS! RAI IS THE WINNER OF THIS YEARS SPORTS FESTIVAL!" is all you hear. you see a pink mist surrounding you before you knock out.

                                    ꧁꧂

"THE FIRST YEAR STUDENTS HAVE COMPLETED ALL OF THE EVENTS FOR THE U.A SPORTS FESTIVAL! SIT BACK, RELAX AND LETS ENJOY THE AWARDS CEREMONY!" present mic yells.

the podium raises up from the ground and the crowd cheers as they see todoroki standing on the third place platform, bakugo chained up to the second place platform and you leaning back on the first place platform with your hands in your pockets.

you look to your right and see bakugo yelling through the muzzle on his mouth. sad he got chained up like this but it's kind of funny to you.

"NOW LETS BRING OUT THE MEDALS! OF COURSE, THERE'S ONLY ONE PERSON SUITED TO HAND THEM OUT!" midnight says.

you hear a loud laugh as everyone looks up and they start to cheer louder. "I AM HERE!" you hear along with a thud on the ground.

"TO DISTRIBUTE THE MEDALS!/ ALL MIGHT AS THE NUMBER ONE HERO!" all might and midnight say at the same time.

"sorry. i ruined that didn't i?" she says while sweat dropping.

"so now that you're here, go ahead and start." midnight says while handing all might the medals.

he goes up to todoroki "YOUNG TODOROKI! GOOD JOB ON PLACING THIRD! I SEE YOU USED YOUR FLAMES! INCREDIBLE JOB!" all might says while putting the bronze medal over todoroki's head.

"thank you all might. two people opened my eyes today. i'm still uncertain if i made the right decision but time will tell. i still have a lot to think about." todoroki says.

all might nods and pulls todoroki in for an awkward hug. todoroki hears a stifle laugh and side eyes to sees you looking at them, trying not to laugh at him.

all might then moves to bakugo who's still yelling "well this is uncalled for" he trails off. he takes the muzzle off of bakugo and he immediately starts yelling.

"all might.. placing this way isn't how i wanted to do it. I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THIS. IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE SPEEDY DIDN'T USE HER DAMN QUIRK!" bakugo yells.

all might looks up at you who's already staring at the two of them with a blank face. he smiles and turns back to bakugo, sweat dropping.

"please accept this medal. even if you have to think of it as a scar, it's something you won't forget." all might says while trying to put the silver medal over bakugo's head.

trying.

"I DON'T WANT THAT PIECE OF GARBAGE"
"come on now"
"GET THAT TRASH AWAY FROM ME"
"young bakugo-"

all might manages to get the medal in bakugo's mouth who reluctantly keeps it there. you shake your head and look down at your bandaged feet. 'he really tried to burn my feet off.' you think

"YOUNG RAI!" all might yells while standing on the first place platform with you. you lean off the wall and stand straight.

"all might" you say while nodding. he smiles brightly and holds up a gold medal that shines in the sun.

"GREAT JOB ON PLACING FIRST! YOU MADE QUITE THE NAME FOR YOURSELF TODAY!" he says while placing the gold medal over your head.

"thank you all might" you say while bringing your head back up. "that's it?" he questions. you shrug "yeah. i don't have anything else to say."

he hums and pulls you in for an awkward hug. you sigh and continue to stand still. you hear a satisfied hum from your left and you side eye to see todoroki looking at you with a ghost of a smirk on his face.

'he's really trying me today huh? first the mocking now this.' you think while all might let's you go.

"HERE THEY ARE! THE WINNERS OF U.A'S SPORT FESTIVAL! ANY ONE OF YOU COULD BE STANDING ON THESE PODIUMS! THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE TODAY. YOU CHALLENGED EACH OTHER!" as all might says that, you side eye todoroki who's already side eyeing you.

"I THINK THIS GENERATION OF YOUNG HEROS IS THE MOST PROMISING ONE YET!" all might yells as more confetti starts to appear.

"I HAVE ONE MORE THING TO SAY! I WANT EVERYONE HERE TO SAY IT WITH ME NOW!" all might says.

"WELL DONE FOR YOUR HARD WORK/ PLUS ULTRA!" all might and the crowd say at the same time.

you rub your nose and look away. it was obvious he was supposed to say plus ultra. the crowd boos and complains as all might stands there defeated.

back in the classroom

"good work today. you have the next two days to relax. i'm sure the pros that watched the sports festival will wanna recruit some of you. i'll look at the forms and give them to you when you return. in the meantime, get some rest. you have a lot of training." aizawa says.

you start to walk home with the gold medal around your neck. bakugo definitely has it out for you now. not that you mind, you didn't like him anyways.

as you keep walking, taking in the orange and pink sky, you hear someone call your name.

"rai" you turn your head and see todoroki making his way towards you. you turn around completely and stand still. "todoroki. what's up?" you ask.

he stops when he's in front of you "um, can we walk together? i'd like to speak with you." he says. you nod and turn around. side by side, you walk together.

"you wanted to speak with me?" you ask while continuing to look forward.

"yes. it's about our match." todoroki starts. you stay silent, letting him know to continue.

"i used my left side. did my old man set you up to that?" he asks.

"no. he didn't. midoriya and i already had a plan to get you to use your left side ever since you pulled us into that hallway. your dad just happened to be there when i was making my way to my entrance." you answer.

"what did you talk about with him?" he asks.

"he just kept saying how you were gonna beat me and how he created you to surpass all might." you say, thinking back on the annoying hero.

"what did you say back to him?" he asks while looking at you. you keep your gaze onto the ground.

"how he was a terrible parent and how i was gonna beat you." you answer.

'so blunt' todoroki thinks. he hums and turns to face forward. "so you did it to help me?" he asks.

"yep"

"why?"

"because i wanted to"

"why"

"you needed it. also midoriya came to me and asked if i wanted to help so i said yes."

"so you wouldn't have helped if midoriya didn't come to you?"

"probably not"

"why"

"didn't think of it"

todoroki stays silent in shock.

"i wasn't expecting you to act like this" he says.

"what do you mean?"

"i didn't think having a conversation with you would go like this"

"well what did you think?"

"i don't know. not this though."

"is that a bad thing?"

"if you look at it that way."

now you stay silent in shock.

"you're lowkey hilarious" you say.

"i am?"

"yes. you are"

"how?"

"you mocked me during our battle, you laughed when all might hugged me and you're just you." you explain.

"me?"

"yes you"

"is that a bad thing"

"not at all"

todoroki looks at you and studies your face "you're not a horrible person, rai" he says.

you furrow your eyebrows and look at him "did you think i was?"

"when we first met yeah"

"this is our first time talking"

"you know what i mean"

you chuckle and look forward "well i can say the same to you todoroki" you say.

"thank you"

"you said i was annoying, not horrible."

"i meant both"

"wow"

"offended?"

"very"

"oh, sorry"

"don't worry about it"

"okay"

"god todoroki. you're so blunt"

"says you"

"what?"

"how he was a terrible parent and how i was gonna beat you" he quotes.

"i was simply telling the truth"

"still blunt"

"says you too"

"well we're the same then"

you both look at each other and you let out an amused breath, facing forward again.

"friends?" you ask

"never had friends" he says back

"neither have i but i do now. so you do as well." you say.

"okay"

you rub your forehead.

"what's wrong"

"nothing"

"okay"

"you said something about trauma buddies?" todoroki asks.

"yeah. i think we're kinda the same in some ways"

"how so?"

"our eyes"

as soon as you said that, you and todoroki look at each other. his left eye thats a different color and has a scar. your left eye thats a different color and has a scar.

"i guess your right"

"i always am"

"i wouldn't say always"

"rude"

"i was simply telling the truth" he quotes.

you shake your head and start laughing. your laughter fills todoroki's ears and he smiles.

as the sunset continues to shine, two figures walk the scenery together.

you conflicted yourself on whether you should have friends or not but,

having friends is okay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.9K 4K 32
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...
67.4K 2K 34
ใ€Œ "สแดแดœ แด„แด€ษด แด„สŸแด‡แด€ส€สŸส sแด‡แด‡ ษขแดแด… แดแด€แด…แด‡ แด€ แดแด€sแด›แด‡ส€แด˜ษชแด‡แด„แด‡, แด€ษดแด… ษชแด›'s ษขแด‡แด›แด›ษชษดษข sแด สœแด€ส€แด… แด›ส€สษชษดษข แด›แด แด„แดแด˜แด‡ สŸษชแด ษชษดษข แดกษชแด›สœแดแดœแด› สแดแดœ,"ใ€ ...
214K 7.7K 42
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ...
30.5K 975 11
๐Ÿ’ข ) ืโธผ ยฐ katsuki bakugo x black fem ๏น†ื‚ื‚ ห– DISCONTINUED