TABERU โ”€ Fushiguro M.

By yua-giri

โ THOSE WHO YOU SAVE MIGHT KILL SOMEONE IN THE FUTURE. โž ๐Ÿ–‡ ready to go home after a mission, fushiguro spots... More

Notes.
01 | Wrong way home
02 | Swallow
03 | Train ride
04 | Interest
05 | Meet again
06 | Suspicious
07 | Thoughts
08 | Hungry
09 | Returning
10 | Jujutsu tech
11 | Explanation
12 | Second years
13 | Home
14 | Potential
15 | Eyes everywhere
16 | 'Are you alright?'
17 | Dinner
18 | Family
19 | Where things go south
20 | Messy
21 | Careful
22 | Targets
23 | Handcuffs
24 | Heavy
25 | Useless
26 | Reunite
27 | A team
28 | Nowhere
29 | Rage
30 | Awake
31 | Peace of mind
32 | Bad idea
33 | Alone
34 | Spiralling
35 | Identity
36 | Mistake
37 | No strings attached
38 | Rescue
39 | Shock
40 | Sleepless
41 | Car rides
42 | Saitama Urami
43 | Arguement
44 | Yasohachi bridge
45 | Deep breaths
00 | Seishin o Mitasu
46 | One and only
47 | His hammer
48 | A little bit of love
49 | Pretty girl Yuko
50 | The mole
51 | Neutral
52 | Letting go
53 | The divide
55 | Water and sand
56 | Retribution
57 | The ruined moment
58 | Eight-handled sword
59 | Hell on earth
60 | Thicker bond
61 | A true curse
62 | Sacrifice
63 | The new world
64 | Reunion of the strongest
65 | Okkotsu Yuta
66 | New motive
00 | The culling game
67 | Master tengen
68 | Rules
69 | Give and take
70 | Star corridor
71 | Tochigi prefecture
72 | Conscience
73 | Hoshi?
74 | Seven
75 | Garden
76 | Apprehended
77 | Colony
78 | Kogane
79 | Calm before the storm
80 | Stronger will
81 | Civil confrontation
82 | Lawyer and baths
83 | Trial of guilt
84 | Give and take
...
00 | Actors

54 | Cutting ties

6.4K 358 234
By yua-giri

"MECHAMARU! where the hell were you all this time?!"

Itadori ask, keeping a close eye on Choso and occasionally sparing Y/N a few glances. She's fine- just feeling proud that she gets to use a technique she has been wanting to perfect.

'Haa..! Shit!' she curses, coughing once again.

'This drained a lot from me.. Keeping the cursed energy on in the hammer after i threw it is hard work..!'

The girl knows the effects would last only a few more minutes - but that's enough to distract the man in front of them. Though the technique allows her to poison his entire digestive system while it's still activated, she couldn't.

Because she doesn't know if curses even have a working stomach.

"Conserving energy! There's still something i need to do!" the earpiece answers the pink haired boy.

Y/N huffs as she wipes off the blood on the corner of her lips. A mouth suddenly appears on the ground.

"Choso! Blood manipulation!"

"You know it?!"

As they continued their conversation, the girl pulls out a katana from the warp she had made. She borrowed the cursed tool from Maki, of course.

"Kamo uses the same cursed technique."

"The third year with the narrow eyes? Then that means.."

Muta began explaining.

"Blood manipulation is one of the treasured cursed techniques passed down through the kamo family line. wether it's for close, mid, or long range combat, it's prized for it's overall balance."

"And Choso won't suffer from blood loss, meaning he effectively has no weaknesses."

The girl lets out a 'huh?'

"So.. He basically wins this fight?" Y/N nervously ask, "Argh! i thought i was doing something earlier!"

"Not anything that i know of.." muta answers her.

"Well, thanks for the useful-"

Grabbing her arm, Itadori drags the girl away as Choso shoots another one of his blood techniques at them.

"-info..!"

Y/N thanks the teen, though besides making sure Choso wouldn't attack so suddenly, the girl has her eyes set on her cursed tool.

She isn't an expert at wielding blades. She'd rather use her raw strength along with the sledgehammer given to her.

Aside from being a tool she actually liked, the hammer is twenty pounds. the girl doubts anyone, who doesn't want their bones to snap, can use it.

"Retreat to the bathroom!" Muta suddenly says.

"Um.."

"I'm not sure if this is a weak point but i have an idea. I'd say there's a ten percent chance this works. Sorry, but if this fails, please die gracefully."

"Eh?!" the girl had no time to ask as she is once again being pulled by Itadori.

"Well aren't you nice.." the pink haired boy mutters, disheartened.

"At this rate, you'll be gradually killed anyway."

As the two students rushed to the bathroom, Muta tells Y/N and Itadori to quickly break all the faucets until water came gushing out.

"Oh, Hoshino. Someone wanted to bring you a message." Muta says.

"Hm? Me?" the girl hums, her arm lit up in cursed energy as she continued to destroy the faucets in the bathroom.

"Your brother made a deal with me- in exchange for not harming the sorcerers in shibuya, he wanted me to deliver a message." the earpiece says.

The girl froze at the mention of her sibling.

'Isn't that.. unfair? at least for him.'

"Huh? What do you mean?" Itadori ask, "Didn't he try to kill us back then?"

ignoring Itadori's question, Muta continues. The earpiece doesn't know what to answer to that anyway.

"He said to tell you that he's neutral in this situation, and that if he ever meets you, you shouldn't engage in combat or try to kill him."

"But.. He told me that the next time i meet him, we were going to fight eachother.. Just us Hoshino's." the girl repeats the sentence she vividly remembers from that day.

"Don't worry about that." muta reassures, "He already has what he needs. If he didn't follow the deal, well, half of shibuya should've been reduced to broken down buildings and dead bodies."

Itadori feels a shiver run down his spine while Y/N's mouth was slightly agape.

"E-Excuse me..?"

"Seikatsu has a technique that he shared with you, he told me. Nomikomu, meaning swallow- which is basically a large mouth that opens on the ground. If someone ever falls into it, he can transfer their cursed energy to himself and still cause destruction."

"..." the girl kept silent, though her eyes held amusement in them as she continued thinking. If she has managed to learn two out of three family techniques- then Nomikumo must be the last one.

'He said.. A technique we shared.'

"Woah.." itadori mutters, "you're really cool, Y/N" the boy says before something catches the corner of his eyes.

. . . !!

The girl is sudde.ly pushed inside one of the stalls by Itadori who had noticed someone entering the bathroom.

"

All three of you, so full of love with eachother.."

The girl hears Muta from the other side of the stall.

".. And so easy to manipulate."

Slowly raising both hands to tangle both of them in her hair, Y/N began to try and muffle the noise of the two men fighting and water gushing from every corner of the bathroom- for her, this is enough to make someone go insane.

She bites the inside of her cheek, face showing discomfort. Everything seems to be noisy despite her effort in trying to drown every sound out.

Throwing punches.

Dripping water.

And her troubling thoughts.

This man wants to kill them, and he had the power to do so. Itadori's fighting for the both of them, and she should be helping him instead of hiding!

"But.. how..?" the girl's brows furrow, guilt slowly eating her up, "I can't let Itadori do all the work.."

She asked if she could come with the pink haired boy instead of Fushiguro. she wanted this-to help him-but never expected to come across a strong man with a technique similar to the Noritoshi Kamo she had met. Plus, he's out for blood. literally. and it seemed like he wanted Itadori dead first.

She's scared that she'd be the next one he'll beat up. Let's be honest, if she were to be placed in a fight with Choso who'll only use half of his strength, she'd die. Her hunger wouldn't help either.

iIt made her feel sick just thinking about eating a transfigured human. What more if it was someone like Choso? If she can recall, his brother tasted like shit when she took a bite out of his hand.

'Nasty. You're so nasty.' she thought to herself.

BANG !

the girl slaps a hand over her mouth, eyes going wide as she hears the stall beside her open with a loud thud.

Oh fuck it!

She has to go and help.

The moment Y/N rushed out the stall, a blur of black and red passes her, and all she hears is a wall being broken.

Her heart felt like it stopped, seeing as a bloodied pink haired boy helplessly slid down the cement wall, choking on his own blood.

"ITADORI!" she shouts, a hand on her katana as she tried to decide what to do.

Choso raises a brow. Didn't she leave earlier? So that's where the girl was hiding..

"You're weak."

"Huh?" Y/N's brows furrow, blood beginning to boil, "I admit that i am, but what?"

She turns to face the man, gulping nervously.

"I always wonder what's so special about you." he says, raising both of his fist as if getting ready to fight, "Seikatsu talked so highly of you. Turns out you just like hiding."

Something inside her snaps.

[ TW ; yummy choso . . ]

She quickly unscathed her blade, running up to Choso without tripping on water.

Impressed with how quick she is on her feet, the curse manages to block an attack from her using his arm.

"Argh!" Y/N's getting frustrated.

'You can do this!'

She keeps on swinging her katana, eyes focused on Choso's blank expression. He pitied her- trying to fight him when he could just easily kill her with a single use of any of his techniques.

He blocks her blade with both arms, the hem of his sleeves slipping and revealing his limb.

"Should've worn longer clothes!"

'.. What?' Choso's brows furrow, only for his eyes to widen when he realizes what she's attempting to do.

Still wielding her tool and trying to keep his arms up, the girl did her best to lean forward, mouth harshly biting onto Choso's appendage.

She has enough experience on consuming curses, so she did what she always does when eating- digging her teeth deeper and trying to make blood leak from the wound.

"You..!" Choso's disgusted. With her focus directed on his limb, he quickly discards the katana, hearing the blade drop onto the bathrooms floor.

Raising a fist, he hesitated before landing a punch on her stomach. He's shocked to see that the girl refused to let go and instead, began burying her teeth deeper— he feels something sharp while Y/N continues.

'If this is how it ends, then i might as well enjoy my last meal!'

Her hunger which she had managed to put under control began to slowly show. Her eyes seemed to look more lively, she feels a pair of fangs growing, and her cursed energy began rapidly circulating through her body.

Despite all of Choso's attempts to push her away and try to stop her from clinging to his arm like her life depended on it, nothing worked. He wanted to use a technique, but is unable to.

He grits his teeth, now feeling pain from what she was doing

'If i sense even the tiniest..'

'.. Tiniest amount of cursed energy..'

With teeth still digging deep into his arm, she chokes on her coughs as she's once again punched. It was on her stomach this time.

Gagging, she refused to pull away even if it meant having her own blood mix with choso's. The curse is disgusted, seeing as she endured the impact and even decided to choke on her blood rather than spit it out. She's very persistent— like her brother.

'..I'll always be hungry. Crave for more of it, you know?'

'This technique is far from decent, so i was bound to bite someone one day.'

Gathering all of her strength into a single fist, the girl makes eye contact with Choso, her irises clouded with hunger and delight.

He raises a brow, officially thinking this girl is insane for even trying this attack on him when she knows in herself that she'll only get beaten up.

'Sorry.. But you're still a curse.'

Choso's eyes widen as he suddenly felt his body being flung to one of the stalls. When he was distracted by the pain from her biting, she had used one of her hands to gather an enormous amount of cursed energy into a single punch.

And with that, Y/N rushes back to Itadori, her mouth dripping with blood. Some of it was hers, though.

"I-Itadori!" she calls, heart thumping loudly, "You okay?!" she ask, only to receive a groan.

"Maki.. Senpai.. Gojo.."

The girl listened closely, suddenly enveloping him in a hug to which he weakly returned.

Choso should be out for a few seconds, she assumed. Enough time for the boy to tell her what she needed to do.

She was going to use her warp to escape- unfortunately, if she were to make Itadori come with her, then her technique would probably suck the cursed energy out of him.

Remember; he isn't a Hoshino or anything, and kuchi is a family technique.

"Help.. Them.." Itadori coughs out before pulling away from her embrace.

He flashes her a weak smile before patting her shoulder, making Y/N heart ache.

"Find.. Fushiguro.."

'She's strong. Y/N Hoshino is capable.'

'She's no longer the girl who can't keep
her hunger.'

Nodding, the girl bids him a quick goodbye before standing up and turning her attention to the newly recovered Choso.

He's already in a stance- prepared and ready to move his arm out of the way just in case the girl repeats that sick move. This time, he looked serious and angry, and the marks on his face showed that.

Y/N could only chuckle as blood still continued to drip from her mouth, arm stinging as she began to use her technique.

"Sorry."

She says, a smile on her face as she quickly warped away using the mouth below her.

Clicking the roof of his tongue, Choso releases blood meteorite before beginning to approach the barely concious Itadori.

One thing ran through his head as he recalled the events that happened only minutes earlier.

'those two Hoshino's are psychopaths.'

The girl didn't teleport too far.

She had just warped back to where the escalators were- just a few meters away from the bathroom.

As adrenaline coursed through her veins, she quickly runs to her cursed tool that was laying on the ground close to the hole where itadori had his head slammed in.

"It's still fine..!" she cheers, eyes filled with happiness as she picks the sledge hammer up.

Only after a few minutes of celebrating, her eyes then narrow and her cheers now becoming silent.

'I  don't know a lot about Shibuya or the station..'

'.. But something's pulling me towards a location..'

A warp opens on the wall beside her, the eyes on it is crimson red and the teeth were sharp. She stares at it, only to realize this must be Seikatsu's own version of Kuchi.

She huff, tightly gripping her blade. Mustering up all her courage and relying on what the Mechamaru earpiece said about her sibling being a part of a deal,

She hesitantly steps inside.

As if she was suddenly moved to another side of the city, she was met by multiple blood splatters on the ground.

Bodies of transfigured humans and curses was scattered- some even in piles.

The warp behind her began closing. The girl gulps, hearing the sounds of a blade being swung around and the cries of a cursed spirit.

She sharply inhales as she was met by a pair of crimson hues.

She clenches her fist.

"Welcome, nee-chan."

Seikatsu teased, clothes stained with blood. He places his katana back to it's scabbard. at this rate, Y/N could care less if it was his or someone elses.

She didn't know if trusting muta was the right thing. Well, she just had to hope the teen in front of her won't attack her.

"I saw a few people run down the stairs. sorcerers, probably." he continues, raising a hand to point at a direction.

He sighs.

"Has Muta told you anything?"

The girl could only nod, much to the boys delight.

"Alright! now, let's follow the cute lady with glasses then!"

"W-Wait..! You mean Maki?"

She finally spoke, brows furrowing. Weren't they stationed somewhere else in the station?

Seikatsu hums, amusement in his eyes as he finally hears her talk to him without the usually angry or upset tone she had.

"Maki? Oh well, i guess that's her name."

As he began to walk away while gesturing the girl to follow him closely, the girl suddenly asked something once again.

"Uhm.. Where are we?"

Seikatsu continued walking, listening closely to his surroundings.

He answers soon enough.

"We're at.."

[ 10:20 PM ]
[ INOKASHIRA LINE, SHIBUYA STATION ]
[ AVENUE GATE ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 7.8K 33
JJK Men X Mitsuri!OC love was all she wanted but fate was cruel. it only gave her betrayal, tears and heart break but her kindness was strong, the lo...
23.5K 322 7
(DISCONTINUED) What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. TW: DESCRIPTIVE GORE, STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE/ABUSE, SUBSTANCE USE COVER ART CR: @som on twt...
1.5M 56.2K 38
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿป ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ด] โ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜.โž โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...
9.7K 233 71
"I think your teacher is in true love with someone." (Satoru Gojo x OC!Uzumaki) ยท Yayoi Amamiya, female, 25 years old, former Uzumaki clan member, no...