Unknown Matter {Zarry, Ziam...

Par TruthIzMe

"Everything Has A Purpose" ......... Born as a charmi... Plus

PREFACE
Chapter 1: A First Glance
Chapter 2: A Different Pursuit
Chapter 3: Invitation
Chapter 5: Meeting Everybody
Chapter 6: Truth Be Told
Chapter 7: Crushing
Chapter 8: Confessions
Chapter 9: In Faint
Chapter 10: Addicting
Chapter 11: Hourglass
Chapter 12: Misty Ways
Chapter 13: Undeniable
OUTLOOK

Chapter 4: Hunting Lions

3K 73 13
Par TruthIzMe

                                                             Chapter 4:

Hunting Lions                   

                                                            +Louis+

The minute I hear the sound of the school bell---- signalling the end of school ----I made my way to my locker to retrieve my notepad. Tonight is hunting night. Every half-moon, I would go hunting with Harry, Liam, and Nica--- Liam's adopted older brother. Sometimes, Nica would allow his step-cousin, Marley, to come and hunt with us. It wasn't that he was too young and we were aware of his safety, Marley can sometimes get too excited and short-tempered that he will go off and maybe kill a human, maybe--- thirsty or not. Usually, Marley is capable of hunting with us, but he buries his anger so much that he barely comes. I figure that it is because of Liam. Not that they fight or hold a rivalry...but still. Liam's family found Marley actually. Mainly his father, Septon. Although--- Septon is not Liam's actual father (he's his adoptive father).

Marley was just a newborn. A newborn demon. He was only the age he is now--- seventeen (and since he is a demon, he is forever young and forever the same exact age he was transfromed. By now, he should be fifty years old). He was so uncontrollable and so vicious, as I remember. It was in 1962 when he was turned into a demon and he was angry. He told me so. The cause of him being a demon was due those called devil worshipers. All they wanted to do was honor the devil...but it came with a price. A sacrifice. Marley hadn't been a part of worshipping the devil. At all.

The worshippers took Marley and sacrificed him. Killed him with a knife to the heart. They Marley for dead and that is when Septon found Marley. Bloody. So what? Septon turned Marley into something more. One of us. What I am. A demon. Now here he is. He is one of the strongest and fastest--- along with Liam. Marley was generally given to be with Lume's family, but despite that, he was drawn so close to Liam's.

Due to that, Marley grew emotionally drawn to Liam. Liam is older than Marley (two centuries old), and Septon with his mate, Chera, thought that Liam's future mate would be Charse, his adoptive sister--- but to him, she was just a sister, and she just thought of him as a brother. Marley thought that meant it could be an opportunity to be Liam's future mate. Unfortunately, Liam made it clear to us all that he wasn't ready to have a mate...not till he was. And Marley knew that it would be no time soon. I remember when I was set to be the mate of Lume, but she grew drawn to Nica and he did the same to her. Now they are mates--- and so, I released her. Out of love.

I remember when Harry was supposed to be mating with Charse. She was beautiful and he was beautiful. They would be perfect together. But like me, he released her-- but he told me only, that he did it since he was drawn by someone else. Charse is now mating with Darel from the Revar Coven. Liam and his family are the Stone Coven, Harry is Amazon Coven, and I am a member of the Renard Coven. I never imagined me running solo and as an outcast from my own coven, but things happen for a reason. The Renard Coven happens to be one of the most strict covens out of three of us--- Liam, Harry, and I. I guess that's why I left. I am still a part of it (sadly), but I refuse to return to my own coven, face to face.

Sigh.

I closed my locker and went to turn, when I felt something bump against me---- more like someone. I was still standing, but the person was knocked down. I looked at them. When I did, I felt my heart grow light. As the boy looked at me and stood up, I was completely drawn. His eyes gleamed the color of dark brown, lips were full and slightly pink (matching his skin very well), eyelashes that looked like feather dusters around his eyes, hair the color of the dark night sky--- with a streak of golden in the front, and he was lean with rounded muscles. He was beautiful. Just beautiful. Never have I ever seen such a beautiful person.

"I-I-I, I'm sorry" stuttered the boy--- sounding worried -----as he looked at me. "I am such a clumsy little...something." He bit down his lip and my eye color grew black.

Another thing about him is beautiful. His inside. The way his heart beats--- and only I can hear it, the blood that runs smoothly through his veins and body, his pure soul. I just want to have him. To have his soul, to have his blood, and his heart being mine as well. I want it all.

I bite the corner of my lip as I look at this beautiful boy. He holds out his hand and introduces himself shyly as Zayn Malik. That name...now I remember--- he is the boy that Liam was thinking about. Now I see why. The way he looks, the attraction from his scent. If so, Zayn sure would make the perfect demon...and he'd be the most gorgeous.

I took his hand and shook it. Just from touching him, my thirst grew stonger. I clenched my jaw and swallowed. "Louis---Tomlinson" I punched out of me. I forced myself to let his hand go. I watched as Zayn rubbed his hand.

"That's some grip you have there" he said, rubbing his hand. The back of his hand was close to swollen and I noticed that a bruise may be there later.

"I know" I said, "and I attend to let my grips come in very well." Zayn chuckled quietly as he stopped rubbing his hand.

He bit down on his bottom lip. That made me even more thirsty for him. He looked down slightly then back at me. "I-I-I, I'll see you around" he sounded so shy when he spoke.

I nod. "All right" I said--- trying to hold back my need to grabbing him and biting him in the throat. He walked away pass me, allowing his scent to brush against me. Though my mouth is closed, my teeth grow sharp. I allow the scent to tease me...but then, I can't take it anymore.

I know that I cannot make a scene at school. I walk through the halls as people try to exit the building. I clench my jaw as my thirst starts to taunts me. As I make the next hallway corner, it is empty and all I see is the janitor as he mops the floors. My black eye color symbolize my thirst--- and my thirst is completely uncontrollable. I start to make my way to the janitor and clench my jaw as I do.

That's when I felt something hard push to the side into a room and thrust me into the wall. The door closes and I looked only to find Harry. I snarl and reveal my teeth to him. I hiss. His green eyes stared down into me as he flicked his sharp teeth at me, hissing.

"What the hell is wrong with?!" my voice sounded rough and strong as I spoke. I was so angry and thirsty that even my voice was acting up. "I almost had him!"

Harry pushed me back into the wall, with his hands still on my arms. His teeth went back to normal as he spoke. "You know that we are to not kill humans. We are not like other demons. We are different" he prompted. "Now get yourself together and I will give you something to have." He his hands slipped off my arms and allowed me to get off the wall.

I bit down on my lip as he reached in his back pocket and pulled out an injured bird with a beated wing. Perfect. I gradually took it and looked at him. He nodded his head before I sunk my sharp teeth down into the chest of the bird. It was no longer breathing or moving when I stopped. My ocean green eye color returned as well as my teeth transforming back to normal. I wipped my lips with hand.

"Thanks" I said.

Harry nodded with a slight grin on his face. I took the lifeless bird and threw it into the trash can as Harry and I started to exit out of the room. We walked out of the school and into the parking lot.

"What caused you to be so thirsty, anyways?" he asked.

My thought froze due to that question. Zayn Malik. He is the one who caused me to want to attack that man. If it was possible, he would have Harry to thank for not allowing me to kill him.

"I just was."

Harry rolled his light green eyes due to my answer. I held back a chuckle and covered it with a smile. Once we were close to the trees and entered--- making sure no one was looking, Harry and I rushed through the trees. The vivid world and buzzing sight that I see everytime I hurry and run from one place to another, comes before me once more. Harry and I run the same exact speed, but I will be the one not to lie when I say that he is much faster than I...most times.

I noticed that we were coming to an open road and I heard a car coming down the road. I thought, hoping Harry could hear me.

Think fast speedy, we're coming to an open road.

"I know" Harry thought in my head.

"Oh yeah, a car is coming down the road. I hear it."

"Okay Tomlinson. But just to let you know, I can make it to the other side faster than you."

I chuckled to myself. I heard Harry chuckle quietly as we came up a little closer to the open road--- the car coming right in front of us.

I pressed down on my feet and pushed up. I allowed myself to jump above the road with Harry beside me. My landing was strong and Harry came down before me once we hit the other side. We continued to rush off. I could hear Harry chuckling. I rolled my eyes as we continued to zip and dash through the buzzing and bright world.

                                                                     +Zayn+

I park the truck once I pull into Jake's driveway. I clicked the engine off, but I still kept my hands on the wheel. I bit down the corner of my lip as I lifted my right hand off to see the bruise on the back. It is swollen and purple with some black in the mix. I rested my hand back down on the wheel as a sigh escapes my mouth. That Louis had quite a grip when he shook my hand. It was so hard that I had to clench my teeth to hold back a grimace or a yelp.

I got out of the truck and entered the house. The minute I did, Jake looked up from his book and a grin crossed his face. Mom gave me that same exact grin on my face when I came home from my first day of school. Now Jake.

"How was school?" he questioned. I shrugged.

"It was...all right" I sat my book bag in the chair as I sat in the chair beside it.

Jake raised his eyebrow in confusion almost. "You sure it was just okay?" he asked. I could tell that he was slightly worried when he said, "you sure". He was able to hold back the worry verry well--- but I could track it back.

I sighed and nodded. I took my book bag and myself and went upstairs to my room. I closed the door and sat down on my bed. My bruised and swollen hand slipped my mind--- now that I am thinking about Liam Payne. The boy of wonder.

I nearly had his face memorized in my head. He was so beautiul. And Louis himself was pretty as well. His pale skin--- but close to olive, ocean green eyes that were surronded by light eyelashes, lips that were slightly pink thin lips, he was lean but had rounded muscules, and hair that was poorly swept to the side and was the color of amber. I wonder if he is close to Liam--- in family term ---like Lume.

Sigh.

I remembered that tomorrow I will be going with Lume to the baseball thing, and I will meet her family and some friends....and Liam. I blushed as I remembered his face. His eyes. His lips. Him all together. As I do, Chase enters my head and slipped Liam pass....

The minute I tried to make my way to the door, I felt Chase's cold hand grip my wrist and I turned. I pulled, wanting him to release me.

"Where you think you're going? You have no place to go" he spat. His voice sounded harsh whenever he is angry. I felt a huge ball in my throat and that caused me to try to pull away more. His grip on my wrist grew tighter as I tried to free myself.

"Let me go" my voice quivered as I spoke from fear.

Chase looked at me with his dark eyes staring into me. He then pulled as I struggled to get out of his grasp. I knew where he was taking me. Fear took over inside my very soul and tears formed in my eyes. He came to a stop at the basement door and swung the door open. His eyes turned to me and he gripped my other wrist. He squeezed both of them tight--- it felt as if he is trying to break them.

Before I knew it, he released me and I went trembling and slipping down the steps. I wanted it all to stop and it eventually did when I landed on the hard, cold floor. My head bashed into floor HARD. I went to look up and Chase had already shut the door. I placed my hand to my forehead. A small gush of blood was on my fingers. The slit was thin and small, and it was over my right eyebrow.

My body shook as I sat up and pulled myself up against the wall. My legs pulled in with my arms wrapped around. Tears dripped down my face as I sat like this.

An hour passes and I am just sitting. My legs are out and curled up almost--- pointing towards right, my hands are on my legs as I just there. My eyes fell shut, but I don't go to sleep. I hear the basement door open and see Chase make his way down, and sat next to me. I don't move away. I just look at him.

He sighed and I continued to stare. "You going to keep down here forever?" I asked--- sounding half alive.

Chase chuckled and faced me. He shook his head. "No."

"Oh." I sighed as my eyes fell shut.

Once they opened back, I felt Chase's fingers entwine with mine. I don't know how he does it. One minute he is this demonic person, the next, he's this. It is all confusing. I just looked at his hand in mine--- smiling weakly.

I looked up and saw Chase lean in towards me. He stopped and both our lips were parted as the gently brushed against each other, not fully connecting our lips for a kiss. Our hands unlocked as he brought both of them to my waist--- tightly. I bit the corner of my lip and allowed my lips to brush his once more. Chase chuckled slightly before gently planting his lips to mine at last. Slowly and gently our lips moved. My back completely touch the floor as Chase leaned on me. He hovered over me as our lips continued to move together.

His hands left my waist. One slithered up my shirt, and another snaked its way to croutch. He gently pulled away--- allowing me to breathe. I bit down on the corner of bottom lip and he gently placed his lips to mine and massaged, rubbing my crotch.

A big ball formed in my throat due to this. He didn't rub too fast, he rubbed slowly and gently. His other hand slid down, out from my shirt, and helped sit me up as he rose. He stopped rubbing and he pulled off my shirt--- revealing my bare chest. I felt his lips trail from mine, to my jawline, and straight to my throat. I could his teeth against my skin as he kissed my throat.

He stopped and his forehead touched mine. I bit down on my lip as I slowly started pop open his shirt. I pulled it off him and he smiled while helping me. His lips pressed against mine and I leaned back onto the floor and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. His tongue explored my mouth and he continued to kiss me. He gently pulled away and grinned.

"Do you forgive me?" he asked.

I bit down my lip and broke into a shy smile--- nodding. Chase then pressed his lips back to mine, and began to pull down the zipper to my pants...

My body has been frozen as I thought back to Chase. I didn't know how to settle this. He wasn't a bad person, he just did bad things....and most of the time, good things. The moments we shared together were unforgettable--- no matter how much I tried to forget.

I curled up in my bed and allowed my eyes to gently fall shut.

                                                                         +Harry+

By the time Louis and I reached and made our way to Utah from Conneticuit, Liam along with Nica and Marley had already beaten us there. I sighed as I stood in front of them. Nica chuckled as he walked up to Louis and I.

"Took you long enough to get here" said he.

I rolled my eyes. Marley looked at us with his arms folded. He had been folding his arms lately ever since Liam made it clear to all of us that he wasn't ready to mate yet. Marley told me that he was emotionally drawn to Liam and I could see it clearly. Everyone could--- except Liam, Septon, and Chera.

"Are we ready to hunt now?" asked Liam.

"Not yet" said Nica. We all wondered what he meant. "We have to wait for the clouds to uncover the moon. Without the moon's light, we can't hunt."

We did what Nica said and eventually the clouds moved and the light was shown. From a mile away, I could hear the mountain lions roaring and pampering. I allowed my eye color to grow black from thirst. Then I heard Louis' voice.

"Thirsty already Styles?" he asked--- smirking at me.

I clenched my jaw and rolled my eyes. "You got something early, not me."

Liam looked at us and I read his thoughts.

When can we go? he thought.

"Right now" I replied. He nodded and I nodded my head to Louis, Nica, and Marley. We rushed off towards the mountains and hurried.

"Should we split up?" asked Marley--- aloud. He was mainly ahead almost.

"Yes" I thought loudly.

And that's what we did. I ran a different direction from them and head north east. I could feel my thirst grow more as I scented the mountain lions. I leaped and swung myself up a the branch of a tree. I silently crawled on the branch, watching the male mountain lion guard the deer he had killed. I allow my teeth to grow sharp as I get in position to attack.

The lion must've known I was there. It snarled and started to pounce off. I pressed on my legs and jumped out at it quickly. I gripped my arms around its throat and cracked the neck. I sunk my teeth deep into the throat. It whined and whimpered. Finally it stopped when I had completely taken its soul and blood out of it and drained it into me.

When I was done, I wiped my mouth and allowed the body of the mountain lion to rot. I stood to my feet and heard Liam say my name--- and he was within two miles away.

"Harry, hunting is over. The moon is about to sink behind the mountain" he said.

"All right" I said.

I rushed through the trees and snow. I made my way back to the where they were. Louis smiled at me before wrapping his arms around my shoulder. "Ready to go?" he asked.

"I guess so" I said. I looked at Liam and he shook his head smiling. Although he didn't have a mate, I could tell that he might be maturing into wanting one. Not that Louis and I are mates. I was originally supposed to be mating with Liam's sister Charse, but I released her.

"See you around" said Nica, before pushing on his feet and taking a high jump away. Marley jumped off next.

Liam told us that he would see us at the get-together tomorrow...and that's when Lume flashed my mind. She had invited that beautiful Zayn Malik to the get-together. Not to mention that he is human. I didn't know to tell Liam about this. So I didn't. He pushed down on his feet and leaped up and away from us. 

Louis looked at me. "You ready to go now?" he asked.

"Why would you ask a dumb question like that? Would I be standing here if I wasn't?" I hissed.

Louis rolled his eyes before pushing down and allowing himself to soar up. I sighed and pushed on my feet--- thinking about if Lume was going to tell Liam about Zayn coming to out get-together tomorrow. I sighed once more before pushing off and allowing myself to soar up and land almost five miles from the mountains. The way back to Conneticuit would be long. I allowed myself to rush and zip through to get back.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

Invisible Boy Par Twoony

Roman pour Adolescents

187K 15K 21
Micah Greeneway is invisible. Not the teen angst kind but actually invisible. It's hereditary, a family secret locked up like Area 51, but that's not...
1.1M 61K 39
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
731K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
1.2M 38.6K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...