๐”น๐• ๐•๐•ฅ [๐š’๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐šž ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

By g_r_a_s

๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๏ฟฝ... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (OVA)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (OVA)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (two heros)
Chapter 35 (two heros)
Chapter 36 (two heros)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (filler)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (birthday special)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (filler)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (filler)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (birthday special๐Ÿ’š)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (filler)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (filler)
Chapter 111
Chapter 112 (OVA)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (heroes rising)
Chapter 116 (heroes rising)
Chapter 117 (heroes rising)
Chapter 118 (heroes rising)
Chapter 119 (heroes rising)
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 (filler)
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
important note.
Chapter 145 (OVA)
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 16

10.9K 447 369
By g_r_a_s

Recovery girl's temporary nurse's office

"the bones in your right arm were shattered. i'm afraid it'll never be the same it was before."

"i need to remove the bone fragments or they'll get stuck in your joints. i'll heal you afterward."

recovery girl looks at all might and shakes her head in disappointment. "you lit a fire under this child and pushed him too hard. look at what he's done to make you proud. i don't like it one bit!"

"you're going too far. you hear? you and the boy. don't praise him for what he's done today."

*SLAM*

"MIDORIYA!"

"scared the crap out of me.." all might breathes out.

"are you okay?" uraraka is the first one to run up to midoriya who's sitting in the hospital bed with his arms wrapped.

she looks at skinny might and raises an eyebrow "nice to meet you sir." she greets.

all might shakily smiles and waves at her "uh, yeah" he says still shocked.

"he's in no state for visitors." recovery girl scolds. midoriya cracks his eyes open and sees iida, uraraka, mineta and tsu standing in the room.

"hey you guys. shouldn't you be watching the matches?" he asks in a raspy voice.

"the stage was far too damaged. they're taking a quick break to repair it now." iida says.

"that match was the scariest thing i've ever watched. no pro is gonna want someone who hurts himself every time." mineta says while sweating.

tsu hits him with her tongue "probably not the best to rub salt on his wounds right now." she says.

"you're much to noisy! i know you're worried but I've gotta focus of surgery!" recovery girl says while shooing the four out the room.

"SURGERY?!" they all yell worried. recovery girl pushes them out the door and slams it shut, turning back to midoriya and all might.

"i'm sorry"

"i couldn't do what you asked me." midoriya says with his hair covering his eyes.

'you must introduce yourself to the world and proudly say i am here!'

"if i'd shut up, not said anything, i might've been able to beat him." midoriya starts.

"you got todoroki to realize something very important about himself." all might says.

"i guess so. during his first match, he looked so sad. i was trying to figure out why when i should've been focused. i made a bigger mistake though."

"whenever we were fighting, i was just so... so frustrated. i couldn't see the bigger picture, or what it took to win. i'm sorry." midoriya apologized.

"it's true the match didn't go the way you wanted it to, and realizing where you went wrong won't change that. but listen, meddling where you don't technically have to is the essence to being a hero." all might lectures.

before any of them can say anything else, the door slams open and the three feel a dangerous aura fill the room.

"midoriya" they hear a deep voice, obviously pissed.

"hey i said no visitors!" recovery girl scolds, unfazed by the aura you produce.

"r-rai.." midoriya trails off, too hurt to be scared by your presence.

you look around the room and see everyone looking depressed so you try to calm down. you're still pissed but you start walking towards midoriya's hospital bed.

"midoriya.." you say in a slightly normal voice. he looks at you and studies your blank face. "r-rai, hi." he says in a raspy voice.

you sigh and try to stop your blood from boiling "hi midoriya.. you're an idiot you know that?" you say, not caring about recovery girl or all might being in the room.

midoriya flinches and you purse your lips. "i-i know, you don't have to tell me. i'm frustrated at myself." he admits.

"well you kept your promise.. i guess that's what matters." you say, trying to figure out how to make him feel less bad.

"but..." you trail off in a low voice.

midoriya looks at you and furrows his eyebrows "what did you say? you trailed off."

you rub your neck and look away "nothing. it's nothing. but what the hell?! why would you take it as far as damaging your body like this, look at you!" you say frustrated.

"r-rai.." midoriya says but you cut him off. "no! when you said you had a plan i didn't think you'd do this! i know you're stubborn but this was too much! do you know how stressed i was watching you out there?" you say with a cracked voice.

all might and recovery girl's eyes widen as midoriya looks at you in disbelief. you scoff and cover your face with your hands "sorry, i shouldn't be yelling at you right now. you need to recover." you say while turning around.

"r-rai! wait!" midoriya says while looking at your figure opening the door.

"just get better. we'll talk later." you say, not showing your face to the three people in the room.
                                    ꧁꧂

"AND WE'RE BACK TO OUR MATCHES! WE HAD TO TAKE A QUICK BREAK DUE TO THAT LAST MATCH BUT WE'RE BACK! NOW IT'S THE BATTLE OF THE FASTEST!" present mic yells as the crowd cheers excitedly.

"HE WON AN EASY MATCH LAST TIME. LET'S SEE IF HE CAN EARN HIS WIN! FROM CLASS 1-A, TENYA IIDA!" present mic says as iida walks up the stairs determined.

"VS. THE GIRL WHO COMPLETELY ELECTROCUTED THE ARENA HER LAST MATCH. UNDERESTIMATE HER AND YOU'LL REGRET IT, ALSO FROM CLASS 1-A, Y/N RAI!" present mic says as you walk up the stairs with a blank face but intimidating face.

"rai looks different, does she not?" kirishima asks worried. multiple people nod "she can try and hide it but something is obviously bothering her." mina says.

"do you think it has to do with midoriya? she just left after he got taken from the arena." jirou says.

the class think back on your blank face when you got up and left. they tried to ask you where you were going but you ignored them. there was something in your eyes that gave them the chills. somewhat similar to when momo lost her match. they've seen a lot of different looks from you in one day and they can't handle it.

"maybe. her and midoriya seem to have a steady relationship." ojiro intervenes.

"i agree. rai came to midoriya during the calvary battle and i've only seen her talk the most around him." tokoyami adds.

"ARE OUR COMPETITORS READY? BEGIN!" present mic yells as the crowd cheers once again.

iida wastes no time in sprinting towards you. you just stand there, you're mind is too fogged with midoriya to even comprehend anything.

'what am i thinking. i can't think about him. not now. this is a weird feeling that is new to me. what is it?' you think with a blank face.

you didn't even notice you were getting dragged until present mic mentions it. "AND RAI LETS IIDA DRAG HER TO THE OUT OF BOUNDS LINE? WHAT'S HER PLAN?" he yells.

you see your heels drag across the ground as dust follows it. your neck collar getting is dragged as well. you look down at his smoking engines and sigh.

"sorry iida." you quietly say.

"WHATS THIS? IIDA SUDDENLY STOPS?" present mic yells. the class in the stands try to lean closer to get a better look.

"why did he just stop?

"he had this in the bag! rai was distracted!"

"did rai do that?"

"w-what? my engines?" iida say in disbelief. he looks down and sees lightning surrounding his engines, shutting them off.

you wiggle out his grasp and activate your quirk. everyone hears a yell and in a split second, iida is out of bounds and you stand in the middle of the field, still with a blank face.

midnight looks surprised but swings her whip anyways, "IIDA IS OUT OF BOUNDS, RAI ADVANCES TO THE NEXT ROUND!" she yells.

the crowd goes wild at the quick win and present mic is quick to make his opinion "DID ANYONE SEE THAT? THIS GIRL IS INSANELY FAST! IN NOT EVEN A SECOND SHE WAS STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ARENA?!" he says in total shock.

you walk to your entrance and see iida looking at you in disbelief "i'm sorry again. i can't afford to lose at this point. i have a mission." you say while snapping your fingers.

he hears a roar and looks down to see his engines running again. he looks back at you and sees you stuff your hands into your pockets, disappearing into the shadows of the entrance.
                                    ꧁꧂

"hey! am i missing it?" midoriya says while running to the front row of the class section. he looks and sees tokoyami fighting vine girl.

"midoriya bro! you're back!" kirishima says with a smile.

"you were so cool in your match with todoroki! you got him to use his fire!" kaminari compliments.

midoriya rubs his neck and smiles "thanks guys!" he says. he scans the seats and when he doesn't find the person he's looking for, his smile disappears.

"are you looking for rai?" ojiro asks. everyone looks at midoriya and he nods.

"well she hasn't come back since her match with iida." jirou says while twirling her earphone.

"yeah and she looked really upset!" hagakure adds.

"y-you don't say?" midoriya says with his eyes wide.

the class nod and some look back at tokoyami and vine girl's match. "yeah, her face expression was normal but her eyes were were filled with something. i couldn't put my finger on it though. it was kind of creepy." kaminari says.

"did she say anything during your match iida?" midoriya asks the engine boy and everyone looks at him for an answer.

"hm, she did. when she won, she walked past me and said something about how she can't lose because she has a mission." iida says.

"do any of you know where she is?" midoriya asks worried.

a series of 'no's' can be heard and midoriya runs out the student section so fast that the class doesn't even get to say anything to him.

"well that was odd." mina says. the class nod in agreement.

"SHIOZAKI IS OUT OF BOUNDS, TOKOYAMI ADVANCES TO THE NEXT ROUND!"

back with you, you're sitting in one of the waiting rooms. it's completely silent as thoughts swarm your head.

you don't even notice the door open until you hear a voice "rai?"

you look and see midoriya standing in the doorway. you're look softens and you immediately scan his body multiple times.

midoriya takes notice of this and lets out a small laugh "i'm okay. don't worry." he reassures, walking closer to you.

"COMPETITORS READY? BEGIN!"

you look him in the eyes and glare, turning away and holding your face in your chin. midoriya sighs and you hear a chair scrape next to you.

"rai.." midoriya trails off. you don't look at him but your mind is telling you to answer.

"what's gotten you so upset?" he asks in a quieter tone. you let out a small breath "you idiot" you say in a whisper, your voice shaky.

midoriya frowns "i figured you would say that." he trials off.

"you idiot. what you did, wasn't a plan. not a good one at least." you speak in a low tone, still refusing to make eye contact.

"i know but-"

"but nothing. i don't know why i'm so mad at you but i am. watching you damage your body like that. i couldn't take it. it's a stupid feeling and i don't know what to do with it." you say.

midoriya stays silent but furrows his eyebrows as you move your gaze to the table in front of you. you start to fiddle with your fingers.

"you and momo" you scoff "both of you make me feel something. it's like, my stomach starts to turn to the point where i feel like throwing up. i can't handle it. i have to look away. it's new to me and i hate it." you say, glaring at the table.

'is she.. worried for me and yayorozu?' midoriya thinks while watching conflict run through your eyes.

"i was conflicted on making friends or not but here i am. calling yayorozu momo and yelling at you for hurting yourself. if this is how having friends feel then it's bittersweet." you admit.

midoriya stays silent then his laughter fills the room. you look at him confused "what's so funny?" you ask.

"r-rai!" he says but stops talking to laugh some more. you stare at him with a blank but confused stare. should you be mad that he's laughing at you? he looks better so that feeling in your stomach starts to disappear but you still can't stop thinking about seeing him all hurt in that hospital bed.

"rai. you're worried for me. that's what that feeling is in your stomach." midoriya says after finally calming down.

"worried.." you trail off, taking in the word. midoriya smiles and nods "yes. worried. you're worried that i hurt myself and you were worried when yayorozu looked so upset." he explains.

"i guess that makes sense." you say while thinking back. that feeling in your stomach comes back when you think about yayorozu's defeated face and midoriya's beaten body.

"i felt it for todoroki as well. when he was telling us his backstory. is that being worried as well? it felt a bit different but it was kind of similar." you say.

midoriya chuckles "i think you were sad for him, rai." he explains.

"sad, that ones familiar to me. i guess" you trail off.

midoriya starts to laugh some more and you glare at him "don't laugh at me. you know i have zero interaction skills." you say.

"i-i'm sorry! it's just so funny to me! a monotone person like you confused with simple feelings! it's so ironic!" midoriya laughs.

you huff and turn around, a small smile graces your lips at his laughter. you hear the door open and momo walks in.

"y-y/n? are you okay? you looked really upset so i came to check on you!" she says with a small smile and holding her hands in front of her.

"momo, i'm doing alright." you say while not making eye contact, watching midnight swing her whip and announcing bakugo's win.

"yayorozu! hi!" midoriya says cheerfully, tears pricking the sides of his eyes from laughing so much.

"ah, midoriya! glad to see you doing okay." momo says with a gentle smile.

"yeah! i'm fine. rai is also okay here. she was just worried for me that's why she was upset. she was worried for you too! she didn't know what it was so i had to explain her feelings." midoriya says, laughing at the memory.

"dammit midoriya, why would you explain it like that, it's embarrassing." you mutter, hiding your burning face in your hands.

"y/n, you were worried for us? and you didn't know why you were feeling that way?" momo asks while trying to stifle her laughter.

"shut up"

the two lose it and start bursting into laughter. you growl and your quirk activates, electrocuting the table.

you stand up and point at midoriya and momo with a glare. "listen you two. i'm still confused but you're the cause!" you say while looking at the two of them.

momo and midoriya look at each other and burst into laughter again. your scowl deepens as the lightning sparks surrounding you start to get larger.

"r-rai! you're such a good friend!" momo says while wiping her tears, midoriya doing the same.

you huff and cross your arms "don't laugh at me. you both make me mad." you say, trying to cool your quirk.

momo and midoriya make eye contact again and sweat drop. you all stop what you're doing when the door opens.

"rai y/n? you're needed at the entrance. your match is about to start." a guy working at the festival says.

you sigh and look at momo and midoriya. "now, i have a match to win." you say while your quirk deactivates.

midoriya stands up and pushes your chair in with his. "of course. we'll be cheering you on." he says while him and momo smile.

"of course! do your best rai!" she says. you narrow your eyes at their bright smiles. how the hell did you get such peppy friends?

"right" you say while walking out the door and down the hall.

momo and midoriya end up walking to the student section together, smiling at the memory of you angry.

with you, you continue to walk the halls. now that you cleared up your situation with midoriya, you can actually focus.

"hey you. girl." you hear a deep voice. you hum and look up to see endeavor blocking your way.

"oh, it's just you" you say while walking past him.

"you're up against my son." he says. you stop and don't look back.

"that would be correct."

"you're gonna lose."

"don't sound so certain."

"he's way more powerful than you."

"wrong."

"what?"

"wrong."

"excuse me?"

"are you deaf? i said it twice."

"my son will beat you with his fire and ice. he'll beat you and continue to thrive. that's the sole purpose of him."

"you're trash at being a dad" you say.

you feel the hallway heat up "what did you just say?"

"oh so you're deaf deaf. i said you're trash at being a parent. no wonder todoroki is so cold." you say.

"excuse me little girl, who are you to say that to me?"

"i simply voiced my opinion"

"well i don't appreciate it"

"sucks to suck"

"watch who you're talking to."

"if there's one thing you have, it's the audacity"

"what?"

"goodbye. i don't argue with ignorant people"

"wha-"

"todoroki's fire isn't yours by the way. i'll make him use it to show him it's his. i can see why he doesn't use it. you're a complete asshole." you say while you keep waking.

"stop following me." you say again. this guy is pissing you off.

"i created him only to surpass me."

"yeah i heard you the first time. i'm here to tell you he has more potential than you'll ever have." you say in a deep voice. this is your first time talking to endeavor and you're already tired of his shit. you suddenly feel bad for todoroki and all the years he's had to put up with this.

"stop following me. i have a match to win. just let me say this again." you say while turning around and glaring at the flame hero.

"todoroki's fire isn't yours. it's his. you're a sad excuse of a hero and a dad." you scowl.

"VS. ANOTHER TOP STUDENT WHO'S BEEN GIVING IT THEIR ALL TODAY. THESE TWO HAVE BEEN AT EACH OTHER'S THROATS ALL DAY. BOTH CHILDREN OF SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE, Y/N RAI!"

you turn around and walk out to the field without saying another word to endeavor. you walk up the stairs with an angered and annoyed expression.

todoroki glares at you then looks behind you to see his father standing where you just came from. he narrows his eyes at you.

"were you talking to my old man? is he convincing you to make me use my fire?" he glares at you.

you scoff "as if. your old mans an asshole. i see why you are the way you are. you've had to put up with that for sixteen years. and he's not the one who's making me do this. i'm doing it by myself." you say while glaring back at todoroki.

his eyes flash an emotion but it quickly turns back into his sharp expression "you act like me too. cold and annoyed." he says.

you let out a bittersweet laugh "yeah. because i've had to put up with someone else's bullshit for sixteen years. we're one in the same. maybe we can trauma buddies after this." you joke.

before he can say anything, "READY? BEGIN!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 5.7K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...
30.2K 973 11
๐Ÿ’ข ) ืโธผ ยฐ katsuki bakugo x black fem ๏น†ื‚ื‚ ห– DISCONTINUED
565K 22.5K 123
โ› ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š.โœ (y/n) lost all of her memories and only Katsuki and other people who are close to you can only remember her. It is up to Ka...
55.2K 1.1K 30
๐˜/๐ ๐‹/๐, ๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...