Can we change it? (Preq...

By miraculouslymad

Two years before the war with Maleficent occurs Mal, Ben and some of their closest family members are given a... More

part 1
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
chapter 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
sorry
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27

part 2

1.2K 16 14
By miraculouslymad

Belle grabbed the book and started reading the first chapter.

16 years. It's been 16 years since the barrier on the Isle of the Lost was brought down by King Benjamin.

"Yes, we know and it has been the best years of our life's" the Vk's cheered while the others smiled at them.

All the Vk's and the Ak's are now in harmony and living their happily ever afters with their loved ones. Today has marked the 16 years of the barrier being brought down and King Benjamin and his beautiful wife, Queen Mal decided to host a party in the honor of the special day.

"Oh, I'm not that beautiful" mal added with a blush while the others smiled.

"Your dead drop Gorgeous, my mal" Ben said and kissed her lips.

Right this moment, the Cour Four with the Sea Trio were talking amongst each other. Mostly about how their lives had been, what had changed, and basically how they have been doing.

"Bet we're gonna spill some of our secrets" Harry said while jay placed a bet with him.

"Can you believe how far we've made it? I mean, literally 26 years ago, the 7 of us were taking candies from children. Now we're living our best lives." Evie said as the other's nodded their heads in agreement.

"That's true, sixteen years living in the shadows of our parents, getting punished almost everyday, life is good now" jay said while the other Vk's agreed.

Their children looked at them with horror, but the Vk's said that it's nothing.

"That's true. Here we are now, married, having babies. Even Mal's running a damn kingdom! Who would've thought we'd be this far in life!" Uma exclaimed as Mal laughed softly.

"I know right? I'm even surprised that the kingdom hasn't been destroyed yet." Mal said.
"Mal you're a great queen, so don't worry" Ben said while the others also complimented her hard work and hades hugged her.

"I know right? I'm even surprised that the kingdom hasn't been destroyed yet." She said,

"Really!" Mal said while the others laughed"

making the other's laugh as Ben came up to Mal and put his arms around her waist.

"Aww" Evie sighed while the couple mentioned blushed.

"Come on, Mal. We've got a party to begin." He said as he kissed her cheek making Mal blush as the others wiggled their eyebrows at them playfully.

" You guys are worst" mal said playfully
"Yes, we are the worst" jay said and nudged mal playfully.
While the others laughed at their antics.

"Alright, lovebirds. Enough before y'all get too far." Uma said,

"Uma I'm gonna kill you" mal said while the others laughed.

making all of them laugh before Mal and Ben walked away, Ben grabbing a mic as they walked.
"May I have your attention please." Ben announced into the mic as everyone turned and looked at him as they all quieted down.

"Will I be able to quite everyone oneday when I'm king?" Benjamin jr asked his father while the others looked at them.
"Of course son" Ben said and ruffled his hair while mal smiled at them.

"Today will mark the 16th year of the barrier being brought down so, I won't be talking much today since, it's someone else's day to be speaking but, as of right now, all I would like to say is that...I am very happy that the barrier was brought down. It has brought both good and bad together in harmony and has brought me, my beautiful wife." Ben said as he looked down at Mal and smiled as she blushed and smiled back at him as the crowd cheered and clapped.

"Ah, you flatter me, Benny boo.. are you trying to impress me?" Mal asked playfully flirting.

"Is it working, Mally mal?" Ben smirked.

"Yes it is" mal laughed and kissed him while the others smiled at them, but the kids made gagging noises.

"Now, without further ado. I'll be handing the microphone over to Mal." He said before handing the mic to Mal and stepping back as Mal smiled at everyone.

"Get ready for my speech" mal said while flexing her hands. Ben playfully laughed at his wife

"Hello, everyone. 16 years ago today, we brought down the barrier and let the good and bad..." Mal trailed off before spotting a black bird flying toward her. It seemed very familiar to her before it clicked in her head.

"No..no this can't be gay, not him" mal said her face having turned from a smile to a horror, just like Jay's. The others looked at them with confusion.

Diablo.

"Shit" this was the word that rand through the hall

"It can't be...I haven't heard from the bird in 16 years." Mal thought to herself as her family and friends got concerned.

"Can't that freaking bird give me a rest?" Mal asked to no one in particular.

"Mal? You alright?" Jay asked as he stepped forward.

"No, I'm not alright!" Mal exclaimed while jay raised his hands.
"Geez" he said.

Mal turned around and nodded her head towards the bird.

"It's Diablo." She said as Jay's eyes widened. Mal turned and gave the mic to Ben before walking towards the bird.

"Take me or ben with you. Don't go alone" jay said while mal rolled her eyes.

"Change back, Diablo." She hissed as the bird changed into human form making everyone gasp in shock and fear.

"Don't fear the bird. It can't even harm a bloody insect" mal said which earned some laughter from the others.

"Hello, Mal or should I say...Queen Mal. Long time no see. Oh...I've come with news. This is from the dragon. Watch your back." He warned as he gave Mal a letter before transforming back into a bird and flying away. Jay ran and tried to grab Diablo, but he was too fast and flew out of the window, laughing at Jay.

"I'll kill the bird" mal grumbled while Ben rubbed her shoulders in comfort.

Jay nodded and growled at the book along with mal and ben.

"So Mal, what does the letter say?" Belle asked as she stepped forward.

"Let's find out" Ben said while mal pales.

No. Not her. Pls no.  She thought.

"And who is the Dragon?" Adam asked as he stood next to his wife.

"Only one being is known as the dragon " hades muttered, and this hair caught fire and turned red.

Mal opened the envelope and read the letter to herself before Ben frowned.

Mal smiled nervously towards Ben.

"Honey, read louder." He said as Mal sighed.

Mal in real life sighed . Fearing for the worst..
"Dearest Mal,

"This can't be good" mal said loud while the adults except for the children paled, they might have an idea, who it is.

It has been a long time since we had last seen each other. In the next 10 days, I will be capturing Auradon and ending your reign. I will be the one to rule Auradon while you and your friends or must I say, traitors, sit back and suffer what you have done to us in the past 16 years. Watch your back, you will need to, every second.
See you soon, Pumpkin.
Yours truly,
Dragon."

"Not her. Can't she give me some rest. I hate her.  Can't she let me lead a happy life?" Mal said to Ben who cuddled her close, rubbing her arms.

"Who is Dragon?" Adam asked as the crowd gasped.

"A monster!" Mal exclaimed loudly startling the others.

"Mal...Was it her, again?" Hades asked as he walked towards his daughter as she nodded her head.

"What do you mean again?" Ben asked.
"Nothing" mal lied not wanting to tell her about her nightmares.

"Honey, who is she?" Ben asked, placing a hand on Mal's waist and looking down at the letter as Mal looked up slowly, knowing what was going to happen soon.

"Something bad is gonna happen!" Mal said and then cursed while the others covered the children's ears.

"My mother." She said as everyone grew pale just by hearing the Evil Mistress's name.

The children screamed because they knew about Maleficent. Her stories. Her torture towards mal.

The others tried to soothe the children. While Ben tried to comfort his wife who looking stone faced at the book.

"Do you need a break, Mally mal?" Ben asked while kissing her neck, cause he knew, this can calm her down.

"No " she replied.
"Belle can you continue the next chapter" she asked while belle nodded.

_____________(proud of myself...posted a long chapter after so many days...my arm is not fully healed but I'm trying..so stay with me till the end end)....ily 💟 guys._________&__

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 145 18
Times are tough in Auradon with the war going on. Ben and Sierra are under pressure from the council while Mal and the others are out on the battlefi...
3.8K 59 13
What if Maleficent had two twin daughters Millie and Mal? What if Mal never fell for King Ben but instead falls for her best friend Evie? The VK's we...
15K 501 48
Follow the story of Mal's younger brother who also gets taken to Auradon, but will he make the same decisions as his sister? Or will he follow his mo...
39.9K 871 23
Once upon a time, in a kingdom known as Auradon, lived a young prince. He was one of the most kind and caring princes the kingdom ever had. He cared...