The Billionaire's Daughter (V...

By hanneeex

Hannah Daeriel Valeria is seen as perfect by many because she's beautiful, smart, and comes from a wealthy an... More

Simula
TBD CAST'S
TBD 1
TBD 2
TBD 3
TBD 4
TBD 5
TBD 6
TBD 7
TBD 8
TBD 9
TBD 10
TBD 11
TBD 12
TBD 13
TBD 14
TBD 15
TBD 16
TBD 17
Snow White Is Evil
TBD 18
TBD 19
TBD 20
TBD 21
TBD 23
TBD 24
TBD 25
TBD 26
TBD 27
The Billionaires Daughter 28
TBD 28
TBD 29
TBD 30
TBD 31

TBD 22

531 25 0
By hanneeex

Fight back.

My cheeks blushed uncontrollably.

I kissed Rex. Oh my gosh!

"Hannah, why is your cheek so red? Are you okay?" Suzy asked as she munched on pizza.

"It's... hot," I stammered before fleeing to my room and locking the door.

DUG DUG DUG.

I tossed my bag aside and dialed Merida.

[ Hello? ]

"Omg Merida! You won't believe what happened today!" I exclaimed, collapsing onto my bed with a goofy grin.

[ What happened? ]

"I kissed Rex!" I burst into laughter as I heard someone choke on the other end of the line.

"Are you okay, Meri?"

[ H-huh? What happened? Hannah, I'll call you later. ]

Furrowing my brow, I wondered what had just happened. She hung up so abruptly. Tsk.

I sighed and sat down.

What's wrong with her?

---

"AHHH... so you didn't kiss on the lips?" I laughed and shook my head at Merida.

"Of course not! It was just a cheek kiss," I clarified, feeling embarrassed for Rex.

"Oh, it's just on the cheek!"

"Why? Do you think I'm easy?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Nope. Don't get me wrong, someone might be feeling jealous," Merida teased, adjusting her earbuds.

"Jealous? Rex and I?" I shook my head in disbelief and grabbed my Oreo cake.

"Ah, never mind me," she said, glancing away.

"Oh, speaking of..." As I turned to my left, I was surprised by a flower being thrust into my face.

"Awe, Rex!" I smiled as he kissed my forehead.

"Hey beautiful," he greeted, taking a seat beside me.

"Thank you," I replied, returning his smile.

"You two are so gross," Zach joked.

"Yeah, I mean, come on. Are you trying to make us lose our appetite?" Merida laughed along.

"I'm single. But sorry, you're not my type. I might catch something just looking at you," she joked, causing everyone to burst into laughter.

"Excuse me? I'm clean! I could get you pregnant right now!" Zach retorted.

"Okay, that's enough. Baka tuluyan na kayong ma develop!" Rex intervened, earning chuckles from both of them.

"Yuck!"

"Ew!"

I couldn't imagine them together. I mean, Zach and Merida? They're not a good match. They're like cats and dogs, always fighting, and Zach is such a player. I wish he'd stop fooling around. Maybe then I'd support him for my friend and prevent Merida from going crazy over that Timothy guy!

"I envy you! We're surrounded by couples, Blade!" I shifted my attention to Blade.

"Hey, Blade! That's mine!" I rolled my eyes in annoyance as he smiled.

"You weren't paying attention to it anyway. I thought you didn't care anymore. I'll take it," I sighed loudly.

Is he really the president's son?! Why does he act like he's never been fed?!

"Here we go again! My chicken's crowing louder!" I frowned at Merida.

"What?" Again with the nonsense! I couldn't understand anything she said.

"Never mind, never mind... just ignore me. I might end up extending my stay here in the Philippines because of how excited I'm feeling."

Just rolling my eyes, I ended the call.

I'm new to this, so I'm not sure how I should feel.

But when I'm with Rex, I'm happy. I feel at ease around him, and I really think of him as my future boyfriend because he's nice, funny, and smart. I feel different when he's around, and I can't stop thinking about him. I only act this way when I'm with Rex.

When a call from an unknown number came in, I scowled, but what the caller said caused me to get up.

"What?!"

"You're sister—"

I left school immediately and called Manong to pick me up and take me to where my sister was.

"Come on, Suzy! You're a Valeria, but you act like a complete idiot!" I snapped as I stepped out of the car, preventing her from escaping.

"You're being unfair, Suzy! If our brother lets you get away with your nonsense, well, I won't stand for it! Hindi iyan okay sa akin!"

"I was just dancing, I didn't know he was a creep--"

"Are you stupid? Even I, who rarely go to bars, could tell he was trouble just by looking at him. I will tell Mom about this--"

"What are you two fighting about now?"

"Oh my gosh, Kuya Dion! I missed you so much." Suzy exclaimed dramatically, earning an eye-roll from me.

"Where were you, and why are you back so late?" he asked, then glanced at me. I sighed deeply before pointing at Suzy.

"She got into trouble at the bar. Scandal." With that, I left them in the living room, the last thing I heard was Suzy's cry as Kuya scolded her.

And why should I feel sorry for her? She deserves it anyway. She needs to learn that she can't always have her way. As a Valeria and as her sister, I am ashamed of her. When you look at our cousins on Mom and Dad's side, you can see that they have poise and are super quiet.

SUZY VALERIA SCANDAL.

SUZY VALERIA ALMOST RAPED AT THE BAR.

I rubbed my forehead when I read the article Merida sent me.

"Oh, are you okay?" Blade immediately asked as I sat in my chair.

I must look stressed right now.

"I'm okay," I lied.

"Do you want me to talk to Mrs. Valeria?" Merida asked sympathetically.

"No, it's okay."

"What if she hurts you again?" she pressed.

I looked at her in shock and Blade with a serious expression.

"Shut up, Merida."

"But--"

"I said shut up!" I snapped.

I didn't want their pity, damn it!

I'm a Valeria. I shouldn't be pitied, I should be respected!

During lunch break, I immediately left the room. I didn't want to be with Merida right now. I was annoyed. She knew Blade was there! Why did she even say that?

"PST.."

"I'm not in the mood, Blade. Please leave me alone."

"Wow, for the first time, Queen Hannah Deariel Valeria said please to someone, and that someone is ME! Blade Javier Rostam, everyone!" he said, waving like a fool. I just ignored him.

I heard him sigh.

"You know what? It's not wrong to fight back, as long as you know you're not at fault and you're in the right. Your sister is just a flirt hubarin--" he started, but I cut him off.

"Flirt with you?" Now he had my attention.

"Well.. I didn't pay attention to her because I'm not interested."

We both fell silent.

What the hell? I'm so shocked. Suzy went that far? I really need to tell Mom about this.

"But seriously, Hannah, if your mom ever hurts you again, fight back. It's not right for her to hurt you for something you didn't do. They may be our parents, but when we know they've gone too far and are completely wrong... we have to set things right, even if it means standing up to them," he said, trying to lighten the mood.

"You're really crazy."

"And your friend, Merida, cried... I hope you also understand that she was just scared that your mom would hurt you. She can be so overly emotional, which is stressful to be around," he said, trying to make me feel bad kwento niya pa umiyak daw ito sa harapan niya ng umalis ako kanina sa room akala daw tuloy ng mga kaklase namin pinaiyak niya si Merida.

I felt bad now.

Oh well. I'll talk to her tomorrow.

"If you need help, just call me, and I'll be there..." I couldn't believe how corny the rude and maniac Blade Javier Rostam could be!

---

"HANNAH!"

"Mom?" I was surprised when she burst into my room. What was she doing here? Wasn't she supposed to be in the US?

SLAP!

"What--"

"I already told you! I WARNED YOU TO KEEP AN EYE ON SUZY! BUT WHAT DID YOU DO?! WHY DOES SHE HAVE A SCANDAL?!" Mom shouted furiously, followed by Kuya Dion and Suzy behind her.

"Mom, please stop."

"No, Dion! Stay out of this!" I removed my hand from my cheek, then stood up and laughed, which only angered Mom further.

"Why are you laughing?! You dare to disrespect me now, huh!?"

I'm so done. Why should I pay for a sin I didn't commit?

It's just so unfair.

"You know what? It's not wrong to fight back, as long as you know you're not at fault and you're in the right."

I suddenly remembered what Blade had just told me a while ago.

I freaking wanted to slap her, so I did.

"HANNAH!"

"OMG, ATE!"

"I'm not that kid you can control anymore, Mom." She looked at me in shock as I held my hand to her reddened cheek.

"It's not my fault if your daughter acts like a slut, desperate for attention!" They were all stunned.

I never talked back. I never fought back. I never cursed in front of my family. I always wanted to be perfect in Mom's eyes.

I never complained even when I wasn't at fault. Even when I was always blamed, I never complained.

"I can't believe you, Mom! Do all of Suzy's faults have to be blamed on me? I was so busy studying, Mom. And you expect me to always be updated on what's happening to Suzy? Do I look like a robot to you, Mom?" I muttered.

I fought back tears.

"Someone even told me she stripped in front of him. Is that my fault too, Mom? Shouldn't that be your fault? Because you're a neglectful mother! You keep complaining without doing anything! You only care about yourself. If you're so worried about Suzy, hire her a personal bodyguard, and if you're still not satisfied, you go running after her like a rabid dog!" I was about to be slapped again, but I stopped her and pushed her away.

"Oh, geez, Mom! You're a Valeria, you shouldn't be crying. You should be brave." I couldn't believe I was saying this to her, the same line she always said to me whenever I showed my flaws and weaknesses.

"HOW DARE YOU! GET OUT! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Mom's face turned red, which only made me laugh harder.

"Well.. Yeah. Sure, from now on, I'm not your child anymore." With that, I grabbed my bag and walked out.

"Hannah, stay," Kuya Dion called after me, but I didn't bother to look back.

Because why should I?

Do I look like a dog that should stay?

I could feel Suzy glaring at me while standing by Mom, as if blaming me.

I couldn't help but laugh at her. She's just like her mother. If she wasn't so promiscuous, there wouldn't be a problem. And now she's looking at me like that? What if I poke her eyes out?

I stopped laughing abruptly, frozen.

"Grand-mère?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 1.2K 72
Ang sabi nila,mahirap daw magkaroon ng boyfriend na gwapo,hot,and at the same time sobrang yaman. Kasi maraming babae daw sa paligid ang magkakagusto...
282K 15.3K 28
It all started when rookie setter Seb Angeles misset the ball causing injury to their team's opposite hitter, Nico Almojer.
44.2K 2.1K 61
Life is full of lies so just deal with it! DOORMATE BUDDIES 💙 hotburnn_
7.7M 223K 52
Rogue Saavedra, the arrogant city's young billionaire, becomes stranded on an unknown island. There he meets an illiterate jungle woman, Jane, who is...