Forbidden Hope | H.S.

By fookinavocadosman

Hope Anderson is one of the most popular girls to walk the halls of Oakley High. She's not like the other gir... More

Authors Note
Cast List
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14*
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22*
24
25
26
27*
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38*
39*
40
41*
42
43*
44
45*
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue

23*

199 6 0
By fookinavocadosman

Warmth fills my body as I snuggle closer into the duvet I'm wrapped in. I turn over onto my back and notice the cold spot next to me. A part of me is disappointed that I didn't wake up with him next to me but I don't control him. I sit up and stretch my limbs out, my body still adorned in his shirt and boxers.

My eyes trace over his bedroom. It's not very personal, I feel like I've been thrown into an asylum with how white it is. The walls, the bed, the dresser, everything is so bright. I stand up and wince at the action when I feel the soreness between my legs.

If this is how I feel now I don't even want to know what it's going to be like when we actually have sex.

I make my way to the bathroom and do my business along with brushing my teeth with a spare toothbrush I found in the cabinet. His bathroom is huge and very white. I'm starting to see a common theme here. His shower is in the corner with a glass door, the bathtub is next to that and it looks more like a jacuzzi. The wall closest to the door is just a huge mirror and the countertop below it is a black and white marble design with the faucet looking like something straight from the Kardashians house. I notice all the hickeys on my neck and silently curse.

How the fuck am I going to explain this.

I make my way out of his room and look around the small hallway. There are a couple of doors to the left and to the right is the staircase. I hear low music playing and it takes me a minute to recognize the song playing. I chuckle and head down the stairs noticing Harry in the kitchen dancing and singing along.

He's wearing a pair of grey sweatpants that hang low on his hips. He sways his hips a little more and sings out the second to last part of the song. His voice is very soft and sweet. I would've never thought he could sing.

I chuckle before speaking up "Is that Taylor Swift?" Harry spins around and his face blushes seeing he's been caught as he rushes to turn off the music.

"No, what makes you think that?" He turns back around doing his previous task of cooking.

"So I didn't just walk into you singing You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift?" I tease walking up behind him and wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Nope wasn't me or that song at all." He chuckles back as I smush my face into his back.

"Mhm, if you say so." I let go of him and walk to the bar stool plopping myself down and putting my head on my hands. I admire his back muscles that move whenever he moves his arms.

I break my staring and start to look around the big room. The living room, kitchen, and dining room are all one big space. The couches, and the dining room chairs are all white. There's a small glass coffee table in the living room and a big glass table in the dining room. The kitchen is a nice size, the counter is huge and wraps around so there's a seating area and the black marble contradicts the white in the room.

"What's your favorite color?" I ask Harry, turning my attention back to him, noticing he's plating the food.

"I don't know, maybe black. Why?" He turns around holding the food, placing a plate down in front of me and oh my god it looks delicious.

"Just wondering." I shrug, taking a bite out of the eggs. I never liked eggs but it would be rude to not eat them.

"Your house is just very white so I assumed maybe that was your favorite color." I eat another forkful of the eggs and turn my attention to Harry who's watching me very carefully. His eyes trace up and down my body as he notices I'm still wearing his clothes.

"You okay?" I question getting a bit uncomfortable under his stare. He clears his throat before straightening up and coming around the counter to sit next to me. "Yeah, I'm fine."

We eat in comfortable silence for a little bit before I get up to wash the dishes. Thanking him for making breakfast which he just shrugs off. I walk around the counter and throw out any remaining food into the trash, turning on the water and letting it heat up. As I'm washing the last of the dishes Harry comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist placing a kiss in the crook of my neck.

"Good morning beautiful." He whispers, kissing my neck again. I finish the dishes and he immediately turns me around kissing up my jawline.

"You're playful this morning," I tell him and he just chuckles before trying to kiss my lips but I turn away causing his lips to land on my cheek. He pulls back slightly stunned and juts his bottom lip out feigning offense.

"Why'd you do that?" I chuckle at him and press my finger to his lips.

"Morning breath, so not sexy," I whisper, letting out a giggle when his fingers attack my sides tickling me.

"I'll show you sexy." He growls out nipping at my skin. I squeal at the action and wiggle myself free from his hold. I hop up onto the counter trying to catch my breath as Harry fits himself in between my legs placing his hands on my thighs. His hands smooth up and down my thighs leaving little butterflies tingling in my body.

"You're so beautiful Hope." he smiles down at me leaving a kiss on my forehead making me blush. I bury my face into his chest wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Trying to charm a kiss out of me? Not very sneaky Mr. Styles." I tutt at Harry before trying to hop off the counter only to be stopped by his grip on my hips.

"Stay right here." He demands before releasing his grip on me and bounding up the stairs, I laugh and hop off the counter starting to dry the dishes that he distracted me from. After a couple of minutes, I feel arms wrap around my waist making me jump at the sudden surprise.

"I thought I told you to stay right there?" He scolds me.

"I was finishing the dishes that you distracted me from." I hum continuing my task. Harry begins leaving kisses along my neck, my skin still sensitive from all the hickeys he left on me last night.

"You know you look very sexy wearing my clothes with all these hickeys on your skin," he whispers his hands moving to play with the hem of my shirt. "Harry" I sigh out.

"I like when you say my name like that." letting out a chuckle when I smack his arm.

He leaves more kisses along my neck before grasping my jaw in one of his hands, turning my face, and placing his lips on mine. Our lips move slowly, savoring the moment. I smile into the kiss and try to pull back after a couple of seconds but his hold on my jaw increases not letting me go. His kiss quickly becomes rougher as his other hand moves from my front so he can grab my ass.

I giggle, making him chuckle darkly. He lets go of my jaw breaking our lips apart and nuzzling his head into my neck bringing his hand down my front making me gasp. He pushes his hips into my back and I can feel his bulge against me.

"Do you see what you do to me?" he questions and I nod my head. His hands move back to my hips slightly lifting my shirt as his thumbs play with the waistband of his boxers. It's taking everything in me to not let my knees buckle right now.

"Tell me what you want, Hope." He whispers leaving more kisses to my shoulders and neck. My breath catches when he sucks my skin into his mouth nipping at the skin before running his tongue over it soothing the burn.

"Y-You I want you." I stammer out trying to keep my breathing controlled. He smirks into my neck taking his right arm and wrapping it around my waist holding me up, he takes my arms bringing them around his neck so my body is straight.

"Stay like this." His voice is dark and laced with lust. I nod my head as his hand makes its way back down going under my shirt and his fingers barely go past the waistband.

"You okay?" he asks me and I nod my head again but he clicks his tongue not satisfied with the answer. "Words baby."

"Yes, I'm okay." His fingers finally go past the waistband and his fingers hit my clit making me jolt and release a moan.

"So wet for me already baby, yeah?" His fingers continue to rub my clit before he lowers his fingers and lines up his middle finger to my entrance and pushes in.

"Fuck!" I moan out. My chin dropping to my chest as one of my hand's weave in the back of his hair grasping the strands. My hair falls in front of my face making me lose sight of his hand. My body is still a bit sore from last night but the discomfort is quickly washed away with pleasure. Every thrust of his finger causes his palm to hit my clit making me a moaning mess each time.

"Gonna add a second finger, okay baby," he tells me before adding his pointer finger in me. I moan out even louder, my body shaking in pleasure. I throw my head back onto his shoulder as my back arches causing a constant pressure to be placed on my clit even more.

His right arm grips me tighter as he nudges my head to the side, sucking on the sweet spot where my jaw connects to my ear, moaning when he feels me clench around his fingers.

"You're getting close, baby, I can feel it," he whispers, increasing his thrusts making me whimper at the pressure growing deeper in my stomach.

"I can't wait for the day you let me fuck you." his voice is dripping with lust as he curves his fingers up hitting my g spot making me collapse in his arms. My body falls forward as he increases his grip on me.

"Come on baby you're so close." He encourages me curving his fingers up and hitting my g spot at a faster pace. "Fuck Harry!" I scream out as I clench around his fingers, my body arching forward as my head gets thrown back again.

My body shakes as the shock waves hit me, he keeps his pace and I feel the same pleasure hit me again and I know he's made me come a second time. I scream out at the pain and pleasure trying to catch my breath when I finally start to come down from my high. His fingers still are working me through the aftershock as I try to pull my hips away.

"H-harry stop," I whisper my body limp in his arms as I try to breathe. He pulls out cupping my heat until I'm breathing normally again. He takes his hand out of the boxers and sucks the arousal coating his fingers off making my knees weak.

"Taste good baby," he smirks, making me blush as I turn, burying my face in his chest. I mumble out a stop which causes him to chuckle and take my jaw into his grasp before kissing my lips. We kiss for a minute before he breaks away smirking.

"I made you come twice." He begins to boast and he looked like a five-year-old on Christmas. I smack his chest and try to move away from him but he grabs my hips lifting me over his shoulder.

"Harry!" I giggle and try to squirm out of his grip as he goes back up the stairs and into his room throwing me down onto his bed.

"Take a nap baby, I have to go out for a bit. I'll see you later tonight okay?" I yawn at the suggestion and nod my head, climbing under the duvet as he kneels next to me stroking my hair.

My eyes are already starting to close, "shower tonight?" I mumble out and I hear him chuckle.

"Sure baby whatever you want." He leans up leaving a kiss on my forehead, stroking my hair until my eyes close and I begin to dream about him.

Harry's POV

I watch as Hope's eyes close and her breathing becomes even indicating she has fallen asleep. I get up and go into the bathroom and situate myself before getting dressed in my normal attire. A black tee-shirt that has the rolling stones on it, my black skinny jeans, and brown boots. I walk out of the closet and see Hope lying on my bed. I walk over to her and leave a kiss on her forehead before heading downstairs and checking my phone.

I still have about 30 minutes before Niall comes and gets me. Hope is so beautiful and I wish she could see that. Her body is killer and it makes me feel upset that she is so insecure about it. Her scars are what makes her, her, and I wish she could just see that.

I mean hell she looks like one of those girls people write songs about. Maybe that's why she's insecure because that's all she ever was, just a song. Guys played her once then changed the song. I don't understand how they did it as she's the most beautiful song I've ever heard in my life.

My phone goes off breaking my train of thought and I notice Niall texted me saying he's here. I grab my 'school bag' before opening the door and seeing Niall in front of me.

"About time mate." he jeers before punching the elevator button.

"Shut it, Niall." I groan as the doors open.

"How's Athena doing?" I question him. The arrangement we have with who I now know is their dad said that he wanted Athena with Niall and Hope with me.

"Uh, she's doing as good as she can be. She's mostly in shock still, she only answers me with yes and no's but I think in a couple of days she'll warm-up," he tells me as we arrive at the garage, he unlocks the car and I climb into the passenger seat.

"Shame what happened to her best friend. Grayson right?" He says casually starting the car and pulling out onto the dirt road that will lead us to the highway.

"Yeah it is, James could never follow the damn plan." I sigh out. Everyone knew Grayson was collateral damage from our first attempt at trying to get Athena and Hope.

James was supposed to wait to grab Athena but he lunged at the first opportunity exposing himself, hurting Athena, and killing Grayson in the process. Let's just say when Dean found out he hurt Athena and killed her best friend he was less than happy.

"Did you know our boss is Athena and Hope's dad?" I say turning to Niall who's now driving down the highway towards Quaker Hill.

"Yeah, you didn't know?" he asks me back looking at me like I have two heads.

"Nope, found out when I brought her to his office and she freaked out when she saw him." I lean my head against the window closing my eyes, trying to not focus on what Hope would do when she found out where I was going.

After a bit, I feel the car come to a stop and I notice the house in front of us. I let out a sigh before opening the door and following Niall up the walkway.

"Ready?" I ask and he just nods his head. I ring the doorbell and a couple of seconds later the door swings open.

"Niall? Harry? What are you guys doing here?" she asks, trying to collect herself.

"Hi, hope we're not bothering you. We just wanted to talk to you about stuff." Niall smiles as we wait for her reply.

"Yeah okay, um come in, sorry about the mess." she gestures us inside and we walk in as she closes the door behind us, I turn around and face the women I've seen so many times.

"Thank you, Mrs. Anderson."

***********

heyyyyy how are you guys? First off I just want to say thank you for over 300 reads, I can't actually believe that happened. Secondly, as the chapters start to get longer now I probably won't be updating as frequently, it'll probably be once or twice every two weeks instead of once a week. Anyways I'm getting my 2nd covid vaccine shot tomorrow so I'm getting the update out now. I'll see you all next update byeeee 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 46.2K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
676K 41.4K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...