Trapped In Heaven [TK]

By beautytaekoo

"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Wi... More

Introduction
1.Obscure Night
2.The Syndicate
3.Day One: First Glance
5.Day three: Mr.Han
6.Day four: Atlanta
7.Day five: Embittered
8.Day six: Riot Starters
9.Day seven: Dramatic
10.Over the long run
11.Uncovering
12.Eleventh hour
13.Once and for all
14.A turn for the better
15.Relinquish
16.Unifying
17.Something Endearing
18.1 Shattered (part 1)
18.2 Shattered (part 2)
19. Healing
20. Reconciled
21. Envious
Reintroduction
22. A little bit of pain
23. Yoonmin
24. Adoration & Dawn
25. Astonished
26. Excursion: First Day
27. Excursion: Second Day
28. Excursion:Third Day
29. Excursion: Last Day
30. Back to Seoul
31. The Return of Hellcat
32. Eternal Namjin
33. Jeonlous
34. Precarious
35. Everything Revealed
36. Content
37. Memories
38. Sullen
39. Beautiful As Paradise
40.1 Eternally yours (pt. 1)
40.2 Eternally Yours
41. Yarrow (Everlasting love)
42. Paint me like a Wildflower
43. Epilogue: Trapped In Heaven

4.Day Two:Disquiet

9.1K 347 74
By beautytaekoo

"Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations"
___________________________________________
Third person POV:
Taekook's part:
Location: Nonhyeon-dong, Southern Seoul, South Korea

I hope tomorrow I will not cross path with that coconut head...tae thought to himself while closing his eyes and falling in deep slumber of sleep. But who is gonna tell him that to his unfortune it's not going to be a very good day.

Everyone is awake and they have had their breakfast and started doing their work. Yoongi and joon got busy practicing shooting, as they both were kinda away from guns for last few days. Hobi is in room trying to increase his hacking speed though already he is unmatchable.

"J-hopeeeee" Yeonjun came screaming  and entered hobi's room while scaring the shit out of hobi. Hobi got scared so bad that he dropped the sprite he was holding in his hand, then keeping his hand on heart while scolding yeon.         

"U spawn of satan, is this the way to enter someone's room" he said while glaring at yeonie "and who the hell allowed u to call me by my name don't forget that I am 5 yrs older than u, and only yoongi hyung can call me jhope,no one else" he added while adding extra pressure on his last words.

"Hahaha u look so funny when u get scared hyung, and yes this is the way I enter" yeon said proudly.                    

"And okay, I am not gonna call u J-hope even though I want to call u J-hope but nevermind u only allowed yoongi hyung to call u J-hope" yeonjun replied while supressing his laugh.                                  

"U rat, come here" hobi stood and went towards yeon while twisting his ear. "Now dare call me that again."

"Ahh it hurts it hurts, hyung, okay okay I am not gonna call u that, my sweet sunshine hyung" yeonjun said while trying to remove hobi's hand. "Good boy" hobi said removing his hand.

"By the way hyung I came here to ask u if ur interested in joining me and cutie hyung, we are going to play some video games" yeonie asked. "Well, I would love to join u guys but as u can see I am busy right now, so next time I guess" hobi replied smiling.

"No worries hyung, I will go now, V hyung is waiting for me" yeonjun went while saying bye to hobi. "Have fun kids" hobi yelled from back.

Thankfully jungkook and tae didn't cross paths today as raven went out to meet some mafia along with few of his men to talk about some deal probably.

Yeonjun and tae played video games for a while and then the elder was getting kinda sleepy so he decided to stop playing and went into his room. Meanwhile yeon went to Namgi to watch them practice shooting.

Mullet haired is lying down on his bed, scrolling the mobile thoughtlessly, but he is not able to sleep....though he was sleepy just few minutes ago, so he thought of going out and exploring the house.                                                     

Getting up, he went out of his room and started strolling thru the corridors, looking at some paintings hanging on the wall and some of their pictures. 
                                                                         He came near a room which is half open and saw glimpse of one picture. Tae knew the second he saw it that it's jungkook. So this is Jk's room, should I go in? No no I better not, what if he comes and scolds and threatens me again.                                                            

He stood in front of the room while thinking. But he is not in home so I will just go for five minutes and come out before that spiky comes back. His curiosity again took over him and he went inside.                                        

"Woahh, this is so big and beautiful....but why it is dark themed?" "This means that spiky loves dark colours" tae rambled to himself.

He is walking around the room and thinking about, does Jk have a family, and if yes where are his mom and dad, why did he become mafia? Alot of questions popped up in his mind.           

Mullet haired was immersed in his thoughts when suddenly he heard yeonjun screaming hobi's name.         

"Why yeonie is screaming, what happened?" he got out of the room to check.

On the other hand yeonjun went up and screamed "Hobi hyung, we have been attacked by some mafias, yoongi and joon hyung are trying to buy time until kook hyung comes, but they are only two and not enough plz go fast and give them a back up" "I will make sure that V hyung stays in his room" and he ran towards tae's room, but unfortunately he found no one.                                                           

The maknae is running everywhere, searching for the other when he hears his name getting called by the person.

"Yeonie what happened why-why are u running and screaming" tae asked panic rising in him.

"V hyung thank god u r here, we have been attacked, there's firing going on between us and their gang, so plz don't come out of ur room, I need to go help hyungs" "we don't have time hyung plz hurry, go into kook hyungs room fast" yeonjun said while running back to the other members. 

If I say taehyung is scared will be an understatement, he started trembling....even in that state he went in kook's room and locked himself.             

The sound of gunshots is not stopping, and he started crying "Mother, jin hyung, jiminie I miss u, what if I get shot and die, wh-at if they kill me" words were coming out of his mouth broke as he continued sobbing on his own.   

Suddenly the sound of gunshots stopped after few minutes. He got up from bed and went towards the window thinking that firing has stopped. But boy was he right?

He stood near the window which is closed, but as soon as he looked outside his breath got caught in his throat, tae was frozen on the spot.                          

Tears started coming out of his eyes seeing the two or three men standing outside and one of them pointing his gun towards the direction of the window, the bullet was fired already even before younger could have processed anything.

At the exact moment...two strong hands grasped his shoulder, which turned him around and pulled towards someone's hard chest, the bullet did came but it didn't hit tae.

Mullet haired was completely numb, but when he heard the sound of flower vase shattering on the floor he looked up, and got met by the two charcoal eyes....looking at him with concern and fear of loosing something or someone.

"Jungkook" the only word left younger's mouth, and he started crying loudly while burying his face in other's chest.

Raven was taken aback by the sudden hug and the way tae said his name, he doesn't know why the moment tae hugged him, he felt like embracing him in his arms and never letting go, an emotion he had for someone years before striked him again.

But he didn't hug back, he shouldn't let his emotions take over him, he is a mafia and there's no place for emotions in his life at least not until he succeeds in his plan.                                                                 

Jk is about to back away when a realisation hits tae that he is embracing his enemy, the mafia leader, and even before raven stepped back younger removed his arms distancing himself. 

"Sorry" he replied wiping the tears.        

"It's okay, but don't do this next time, or I will not be tolerating such behaviour" the mafia replied in a stern voice.

"I am sorry, and thank u for saving me"

As soon as tae thanked and looked up he saw blood, jungkook's right arm was bleeding, his hand is covered in blood.   

Younger panicked and took his hand "U-ur arm, it's bleeding" as tears started flowing down again.                                   

He realized that he didn't got shot but while saving him the bullet went grazing Jk's arm before hitting the vase. "U-u got hurt becz of me" he said in between his sobs.

Raven pulled his hand out of tae's grip "Mind ur own business kim, and stop crying like a baby, it's not like u got hurt."

The mullet haired stopped crying, but the words which left jungkook's mouth hurt him.                                                       

He is about to leave the raventte's room when another sound of gunshot came, this time it was aimed on the other side of window just to threaten them.              

Jungkook went near the window and shot all the three men either in arms or legs not having intention of killing them as he very well knew who sent them.

Tae covered his ears with trembling hands. "Kim get out if this room right now, as the firing has stopped and I don't wanna see ur crying face one more time" elder retorted while anger was evident on his face.

"I also don't want to stand here" younger fired back and took fast steps out of the room wiping his tears. He went towards the others to tell them that the other is hurt. Even though raventte is acting like a jerk, still he needs treatment, and afterall he got hurt while saving tae.

The firing has stopped and all of the members were standing in the living room, no one was hurt thankfully.

"Yoongi hyung, please call the doctor, Jk got hit by the bullet, he is hurt" tae informed with a broken voice.          

"What?....Hoba Call Xiao quickly" yoongi replied while hobi took his phone and called the doc immediately.

As soon as the doctor arrived, they all headed towards Jk's room along with the mullet haired.                                               

"How did he got shot?....when jungkook is really skilled in defending himself" joon asked in a worried tone.            

"Hy-ung it is becz of me, if he didn't try to save me he would not be injured right now" younger stuttered, a tear falling from his eye.

"Ohh my....baby brother are u okay? U didn't got hurt anywhere right" hobi said while embracing the other, they all stopped the moment tae said he was the one in danger.                                             

"No hyung, I am all good thanks to Jk" he answered with a sad voice.               

"Vantae...it's totally fine, thankfully u both are okay" "Jk will be all fine after the treatement don't worry, but I hope he will agree" Joon added...kinda unsure whether the raven will be agree or not, for getting treated which he always hated and denied.

They all went near jungkook's room but only Xiao and yoongi entered inside. "Jungkook-ah Xiao is here to treat u" yoongi let out when he saw the raventte lying on his bed clearly in pain.

"Hyung u very well know I will not agree with this, then why did u come here, and who told u I was hurt?" he sounded kinda angry.                                             

"Ahh, Kim told u right, that boy is not letting me breathe peacefully, why he is always in my fucking business, I don't understand" anger was rising in his mind with each second.                                 

"Language kook, don't u dare say a single word about the kid....and let Xiao treat u now, I am heading out" yoongi warned him getting out with furious steps.

"What happened yoongi hyung?" yeon asked.                                                 

"Nothing yeon-ah, Kook is acting like a jerk again which he is always" yoongi sighed.                                                      

"Why he doesn't like to get treated hyung?" taehyung asked curiosly.

"Just he likes to act all tough and strong which he is not" hobi answered.

Xiao came out of the room when not even five minutes passed, "Jungkook is not allowing me to do anything Hyung, he told to put the stuff there and will treat himself".                                                          

"I knew he was going to do this" yoongi added.

"Yoongi hyung can I go to him? He can't do that on his own, I know how to do the dressing and treat the wound, also he is hurt becz of me....and I know he hates me which is same for me too, but I still want to thank him, this will be a good way" tae requested yoongi in a pleading tone.

"I don't know if he will let u, but let's give it a try, u go convince him while we all will clean the mess created due to firing" Yoongi agreed.                                           

They all headed in Jk's room while the mullet haired stood outside, "Jungkookie we are not gonna bother u more, I hope u will be able to treat urself, we are going down, if u need anything let me know" Joon smiled and they all disappeared from the raventte's sight within next few seconds, leaving the door open.

Younget hesitantly entered the room, his heart beating fast, becz he did say he will treat the raven but what if Jk gets angry again.                                                             

He locked the door behind which made a clicking sound, grabbing jungkook's attention "What are u doing here?" irritation wad clear in kook's voice.           

Tae didn't reply anything and just went near the bed, grabbing the kit Xiao left to treat raven's wound.

"I said what the hell are u doing here, and why are u taking that stuff, don't tell me ur going to treat my wound now" jungkook clenched his teeth. While younger successfully ignored him and started cleaning jk's injury.

Raven grasped tae's hand suddenly and made him look towards him "don't u think ur crossing ur line Kim, don't fucking make me angry, or I might become the person u have never witnessed till now".                                                            

"Can u plz shut up and let me treat ur wound, coz I am not backing away unless I do this" younger retorted back, his eyes showing anger and a different kind of emotion which Jungkook is unable to understand.

"Don't think that I am desperate to treat u, if it was not for u saving me back then from the bullet I would have let u do whatever u want coz neither ur someone I care for nor ur injury matters to me and on top of that ur my fucking kidnapper for god's sake, I am just repaying u back for saving my life that's it or I will blame myself for giving u this scar for my entire life and I don't want that, so now let me continue what I was doing" the words left tae's mouth like an igniting fire,  and how it happened which he himself don't know .

Younger held jk's hand again and continued to clean the wound....while Jungkook was completely speechless after listening to his words. He is staring at tae without even blinking. After a while raven's anger is gone but he still is gawking at the mullet haired boy in front of him.

How can someone look so ethereal while doing such work, his symmetrical face, small high bridged nose, eyes which hold a lot of emotions, the cute mole on his nose, and those beautiful lips, just definition of perfect he is.

Jungkook was deep in his thoughts when suddenly tae started suturing his grazed area which left a paining sensation and he is taken out of his daydream.           

Jeon, I think u need a brain therapy session too, coz these days ur freaking having unhealthy thoughts, u really are forgetting that u have a difficult time coming ahead, u better get out of it. He straightened himself and looked anywhere but not at the person in front of him.

Tae completed the dressing, "it's finished, u can rest now, I have kept the medicines on table, take them on time, I don't want u to fall ill becz of me" though his words were mocking they still held concern.                                                

"Ahmm, uhmm, Th-ank u" raven thanked while looking at the wall in front of him, even tho he didn't wanted to say it...his heart and brain forced him to do that.    

"U do know how to thank someone, I see" tae teased him, trying to suppress his smile.

Younger is about to head out, when he hears jk's voice again "By the way, I forgot to ask u, what were u doing in my room when the firing was going on instead of being in ur own room?" smirk was evident on elder's lips,  tease clear in his deep voice.

"I umm, I was just walking around, when when the firing started and yeonie told me to hide in ur room as it was the nearest" tae turned around and responded, thank god my mind worked on time, he thought.

"But I don't think so u just came here becz of yeon, I saw u in the CCTV cameras earlier, when I was out u came in my room, if u don't know then let me tell u there are cameras all around the house except in rooms" raven replied with his lopsided grin.                                       

I am doomed now, how come I am so dumb, ohh god. Tae is praying for his life..."Umm, I-I, that" scrap it he thought "I don't know what ur talking about, Yeonie is waiting for me I need to go" he lied, and sprinted out of the room as if he saw some ghost.

Jungkook didn't know that he is laughing, he is busy smiling and looking at the door when his phone started ringing.     

Raven looked at the screen "Old man"  written on it. As he picked up the phone, his smile grew more looking at the caller ID.                                                            

"Hello...my old man, how come ur free now....did that psycho let u be free? or u sneaked out from that jail" jungkook questioned all while laughing and giggling at the other person.

"Hey punk...when are u going to stop calling me old man it's Uncle Han for u, u brat."
_______________________________________

Who is this new character Uncle Han? Is he going to be on Jk's side or is going to backstab him?
_______________________________________
A/N:

Heyo my frnds, did u liked this chapter? I hope u did. Do comment ur thoughts on the new character Han.

Note: I am kinda editing the mistakes these days, so plz ignore those which will be coming in next chapters...just these fours chapters have been edited, i will edit upto 20 or 25...rest will be good💜

I internally screamed when I saw these concept pics, I am dead, no I am dead.

Those dragon eyes ohh goddd...let me breathe Kim Namjoonnn, this is not good for my health, u makin me fall more deeper for you😏

Kim Seokjin in blueeeeeee...his gaze...the pose, and man what else is not beautiful about this man....he is just marvelous😭😭😭

I was like is this the same freaking tiny yoonie I love...coz damn this man is freaking hotttt...and that hairstyle and the way he is standing...kill me Min Yoongi😭😭😭

Jhoppeeeeeee...u are not allowed take people's breath like this...u r illegal, everything about u is illegal😭😭😭

Stare into my freaking soul Parkkkk Jiminnnn....is this okay?...not at alll...the hairs and the suit...damn...I am ready to go to hell🙂😭

Don't anyone dare to tell me that this man is real out here....coz there's no way he exists...the glitter or whatever u call it on his face is making him look extra unreal and ethereal and beautiful, actually words are not enough for Kim Taehyung😭😭

Damn that stare, those hair strands, and the handsome and beautiful face, damn Jeon ur making me go crazy right hereeeeeeee😭😭😭...someone helppppp meee🙂

Goodbye yall I am going to hell, I am dead for now tomorrow my soul will update the story don't worry.🌚
_______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 22.9K 41
{Completed} "Thank you for giving me the life and world I didn't even know existed" "You don't need to thank me for anything because when I found you...
652K 30.1K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
291K 10.4K 38
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
564K 36.1K 69
[ PREQUEL TO HIS POSSESSIVE MAFIAS'] An easy going Art student did let his unexplainable beauty trap a new business man who is also a mafia leader...