my fallin angel

Oleh wolfietoons101

what happens if number five wasnt alone in the apocalypse? what happens when the fallin angel and number five... Lebih Banyak

before you read
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 17
Authers note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Note
Bonus chapter
Bonus chapter2
Bonus chapter 2 part 2
Note

chapter 16

1K 26 11
Oleh wolfietoons101

Alex point of view
Screams... horror screams... that's all I could hear... I could see everything what was happening down below as I see many angels running or flying around the place... they didn't have anywhere to go... as I watched it in amusement as my father walks up next to me.

God: please son, their is good in you

I laugh demonicly, as I could hear the pleading of my father.

Alex: good you say.... its always been their but you choosed to send me away... but then I m not here for Allison at all...

Before my father was able yo speak, Amenadiel walks in.

Amenadiel: alex this is madness

Alex: yes, its... and its perfect look for heaven if I do say so myself

Amenadiel: look you have to stop this Alex, your the only who can, look what I did was wrong but you can't be this selfish just for Allison.

Alex:selfish?...SELFISH YOUR THE ONE TO TALK

as I punched Amenadiel so hard that he was flown towards the building.

Alex: YOU TOOK MY FAMILY AWAY.

as I jumped down to Amenadiel, punching him with my flame powers that I just activated.

Alex:WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I PLEADING FATHER TO STOP FROM KILLING ALLISON?!

As I keep punching Amenadiel with every sentence I spoke.

Alex:WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS ALONE IN HELL BROTHER, NO WHERE! YOI WHERE THE MURDER OF ALLISON AND MY SON BUT NO, YOU JUST WANTED POWER, YOU WANTED TO TAKE FATHERS PLACE, ONCE HIS FEATHERS WHERE GONE

as I start losing control of myself, my demon form took control and I let it happen. Amenadiel used his angel powers but they were not too strong as mine. With so much hate I had... I couldn't take it anymore, but... all I want... is to be with five. The timer still going as my fight with amenadiel keeps going. My father tries his best to stop it but what could he do, his time was running out. He has two options, follow my demands... or watch heaven parish.
Amenadiel kicked me towards a building that was destroyed my me. With my father Harris and the other court rulers where their discussing what they should do.

Harris: sir, everything is going to be destroyed if we don't do anything.

God: I know, how much time do we have?

Harris: not much time...

As they discussed among themselves, I continue my fight knowing that the part of my plan is working.

The umbrella academy
Third person

Back at the umbrella academy, everyone was doing their own things, like working or just at home resting. Five was spending his time with his niece Claire. When he first met the girl, she would ask all types of questions like, why he was a kid or what he did when he went to his first mission. Five would answer some but he didn't mind. When Claire was sleeping over at the umbrella academy, Claire saw the ring on fives ring finger.

Claire: thats a pretty ring five.

Five looks up at Claire and smile at her.

Five: thanks, its my wedding ring from my husband.

At that moment, Claires eyes had bright up by hearing this new information about five. She immediately ran towards five and sat next to him on the bed.

Claire: tell me the story five, where did you meet him, how did you fall in love, who ask first—

Five cuts her off, and laughs softly of how the girl was so curious about his life.

Five: well, we fell in love in a hopeless place. At the time I disappeared, I was stuck in time with no one. I was the only person their.

As clair lays on his bed, five slowly puts the blanket over Claire because it was so late in the night.

Five: after a few more years, I was only 19 and I heard this big explosion happening. Their was so many so I hid so that I didn't get hurt. Once the last explosion accrued, I heard a voice. He said " you know throwing someone in a random place gets annoying you know". I walked closer to see a person dusting off the dirt he was covered in. He then pulls out a book which was a book of the whole world. Its had name of the human race.

As five tells the story of how he met alex, Claire was slowly drifting of to sleep. Five kept talking as he turn to see Claire sleeping. He got up and walked out the room after he turned off the lights in his room and closed the door. Five jumps to the kitchen, grabing a cup to make coffee, Allison walks in to see five making coffee.

Allison: hey five, where Claire?

Five: she's in my bed sleeping.

Allison; that fast? It takes me a while to put her to sleep.

Five: she saw my wedding ring and asked me to tell her a story of how I met Alex.

Five looks down, smiling softly at his new ring.

Allison: i know you miss him five but I know that he'll come back for you.

Five: I know, I trust him to come back.

As they talked, thunder and lighting strucked, making Allison and five jump. The two looked at each other before laughing at how scared they were.

Five: you know, Alex told me once that if I their was thunder and lighting like a bigger scary sounding thunder... it was just him and his family fighting but if it was just rain and thunder then it was his dad playing bowling.

Both of them laughed as five took a sip of his coffee.

Allison: i should check on Claire.

Five: don't worry about moving her out my bed, I was going to sleep on the couch.

Allison: you sure, you been sleeping on the couch for a while.

Five: im fine...

Allison: your acting like vanya when she was waiting for you to come back.

Five: well, I just want to be the first person he sees... I really miss him a lot.

Allison: alright, ill be going, rest well five.

Five: yeah, you too.

As allsions walked out. Five walks to the living room and walked up the window with his cup of coffee.

Five: I hope your doing well love, when you come back... lets start planning our Wedding during a dinner date you promised me.

As five smiles softly, looking at the window as he watched the rain droplets falling down from the window.

Back in heaven
Alex pov

20 seconds left.... the sound of the clock ticking sound rings into my ear. As I jumped to a higher surface. I looked out to see everyone fall right infront of my eyes. I wickedly smile as I watch it all go down. Amenadiel tried fighting me but I knocked him out for a while until I went infront of my father.

Alex: so what are you going to do dad? Are you really going to let heaven fall? Or are you going to follow my demands? Its your choice.

Every second counts as I watched the timer goes on.

Harris: why should we trust your demands Lucifer? What if you are selfishly desaires cost the lives of many others.

Alex: fine then this might help you choose father.

With the snap of my finger tips, I reduced the timer to ten seconds. Not caring if it was 30 or 20 seconds left, I didn't want to waste time to keep on fighting. I been doing that for far too long... I had to put an end to this part of my story.

Alex: so what is your decision dad.

10

Dad looked at his team then to me as I smirk at him as time was running out.

9

God: what will happen if I choose to accept your offer?

8

Alex: everything will turn to normal...

7

Alex: if you follow what I request then everything can stop... if you choose....

6

God; if I accept... what is your request my son...

5

Alex: I want you to demolishe the rule of angels and devil's not falling in love...

4

Alex: I want you to turn amenadiels wings into rotten ones like yours or cut them off so that he doesn't get to fly anymore to earth...

3

Alex: and lastly I don't want to see you anymore, I want to live my life on earth and I don't want you to get involved in it either. I can deal with ruling hell but I do it on my terms... and I moat importantly don't want you near my lover who I will leave anonymous...

2

Alex: do we have a deal?

As I put out my hand, my fathers thinks for a second then shakes my hand.

1

God: we have a deal....

0

As we shook hands, I snapped my fingers making everything stop and started fixing everything around us. Making heaven back the way it was...
I didn't even realized that the tips of my hair was blond.

God: I see you unlocked your angel powers my son.

I was confused as he made a mirror appear from nothing but clouds. As I looked at myself, I looked back at my dad, un-amused of his new discovery.

Alex: I won't be going back to earth just yet do... I got other things I need to fix before I could go back home.

3rd pov
What days turned to months, to years. What Alex promised to go back in for years turn into a total of 7 years which seem not a lot my time was very different from hell and heaven time. Alex stayed their to fix the society that his father set out before he could go back to five. As for five, he spent his life with learning the technology and finding work to distract himself. Five has been sleeping on the couch and had been leaving alexs favorite food, which was a bowl of noodles. Back with heaven alexs dad made the request come ture, but their was one thing he had planed for Alex.

God: he is ready...

Harris: are you completely sure he his?

God: the Alex i know before wouldn't do this for revenge... he has someone new to get back to... and he matured so I believe he is ready.

Once Alex was going to leave, he felt a huge pain on his back but he ignored it and jumped back to earth not knowing that he would wake up in a random place on earth with angel wings on his back.

God: im proud of you my son...I hope your finally happy and free

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

325K 5.4K 34
Basically the title [REQUESTS ARE CLOSED]
4.3K 57 20
This is book two For my Umbrella Academy Fic. I recommend you read my first book In love with Number 2. GOING UNDER HEAVY EDITING! Super Cringy btw😬
2.1K 73 12
"All I ever wanted was you." "... Wow, after all these years you're still cheesy." :) Five Hargreeves x Braden Thornfield Posting whenever I have w...
237 3 10
𖤐ᝰ.ᐟ𖦹₊⊹ LUDIC ━━ (adj.): full of fun and high spirits ❛I asked you here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life w...