Loving you

By wannasuckmydick

Beyoncé and Onika both have a crazy life, what happens when they fall in love and their crazy lives clash tog... More

1😐
2😑
3😶
4🥱
5😒
6😌
7🙄
8🥰
9😋
10🙃
11😅
12😙
13🧐
14🤯
15🤓
16🥶
17🤥
18😈
19🤒
20💨
21 ✌🏾🤏🏾🤏🏾
22 👻
23 🌚🌝.
24 🥷🏾
25 🕊
26 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
27✨
28🫂
29
30🍃
31🎈
32🩸
33🧑‍🦯
34🕙
35🔫
36🗣
37🙏🏾
38⏳
39🔪
40🛁
41🥀
42💔
43🦍
43👅
44🏥
45🐥🐝
46😡
47👩‍👧‍👧
48🕹
49👮‍♀️
50💰
51
52
53😾
55😞
56🤮
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
...!

54🤫

2K 89 188
By wannasuckmydick

Onika pov:

"BEY LEAVE ME ALONE" I yelled running outside. I just snatched her gummy worms again and now she chasing me. I don't know why she won't just let me have them. I ran into the bounce house and she got in behind me. "Move leave me alone"I said while she was coming towards me "No give it here" she said and I shook my head. She pulled my leg and I grabbed the net "Let go of it" she said and I shook my head giggling. She let go of my leg then crawled up sitting on my stomach "Give me my candy" she said and I shook my head "I like you in this position" I said biting my lip and she rolled her eyes. "Give me my stuff" she said and I held my hand up with the candy in it. She tried to snatch it but my grip on it was too strong.

"Drop it" she said and I shook my head "Imma bite you" she said glaring and I shrugged. "You still ain't getting this candy" I said smirking and she mugged me then nodded. Catching me off guard she bit my neck right on my spot causing a moan to slip out my lips and the candy fall from my hands. Bey smiled and grabbed the candy then got close to my ear "Thank you daddy" she said lowly and just like that I was soaked. It's something about her voice. She got off me and got out the bounce house leaving me there a horny mess. "Nah we finna fuck" I mumbled to myself getting out the bounce house and walking back in the house where i seen bey standing next to normani.

I didn't say nothing I just grabbed her and took her to the room. "What" she asked and I looked at her with low eyes. "Gimme a kiss" I said and she squinted her eyes at me. "No nika we finna go" she said and I smacked my lips "Come on pleaseee it'll be fast" I begged and she shook her head "We gone get caught" she said and I shrugged. "I don't mind getting caught" I said smirking "I do though" she responded and I huffed crossing my arms. "You'll be ok" she said then pecked my lips and walked out. I groaned loudly then hit the wall "I'll do it by my damn self" I mumbled to myself walking over to the bed.

Beyonce pov:

"Where the hell is cookie" chanel asked and I shrugged "I think she in the shower" I said and rih popped up in front of me. "Is the fair big" she asked and I nodded "It got rollercoasters" she asked "Kinda" I said and she smacked her lips. "Lame ass fair" she mumbled and I flicked her off then nika came out the back with a big smile on her face and pulled me into a corner.

"Open yo mouth" she whispered and I did. She stuck two fingers in my mouth and said "Suck em". I don't know what was on her fingers but it tasted like a hint of pineapple and not the nasty kind with also a hint of penny. She took her fingers out my mouth and smirked at me "How'd it taste" she asked lowly. "good, what is it" I asked and her smirk grew. She leaned into my ear then said "Something you should try more often" lowly making me look at her confused. "What's that" I asked and she sighed "My pussy baby" she said then walked away while I stood there in shock.

"Nasty asses" keri said walking pass and I snapped out of it. "What you mean" I asked catching up to her. "I seen ya'll" she said "We didn't do nothing" I said and she gave me a look. "Bitch so she ain't just put her fingers in yo mouth" she said and I blushed. "Damn bumble I never thought my lil innocent baby would be a freak" she said shaking her head. "I am innocent" I said then looked around "She's not" I whispered and she laughed. "So she be showing you new stuff" she asked and I nodded. "I didn't even know what was on her fingers" I said and she busted out laughing. "What's funny" I asked scrunching up my face "And yo ass opened yo mouth" she said and I nodded. "Why" she asked still laughing "Cause even if I wouldn't have she would've made a way for me to open my mouth" I said and she started laughing harder.

"What's so funny" I asked and she stopped laughing "Ok i'm sorry but that was funny, what did you think was on her fingers" she asked and I shrugged "I don't know I didn't really think about it" I said and she busted out laughing again. "So what was on them" she asked and I felt my face heat up. "Ewwww" she said scruncing up her face "That's what was taking her so long" she said then looked at me with a stank face. "Imma make sure not to drink after yo ass" she said and I flicked her off. "It's time to go" nika said walking up to us with dagga in her hands "Ok" keri said and nika smiled then yanked me along with her going to the car. "Baby what about doggy" I asked pouting and she smacked her lips.

"We ain't bringing that dog" she said and my pout deepened "Pleasee" I begged and she shook her head. "I'm serious bey we ain't bringing that dog I don't care about no pouting" she said hurting my feelings a little. Ok a lot. I opened the car door getting in and I heard her sigh. I sat by the window and looked out of it waiting for us to go.

Onika pov:

Me, chanel, bey, ming, and dagga was in the the same car while the rest rode together. I'm sitting in the back between bey and dagga car seat and bey haven't said one word the whole ride. It's really making me feel bad but we couldn't take that damn dog. Maybe I should've said it nicer. "Bey" I called out and she looked over at me "I'm sorry" I said lowly and she nodded turning back face the window. I sighed then grabbed her pulling her into my lap "What you doing" she asked and I laid my head on her back. "I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to be mean" I mumbled "It's ok nika" she said and I shook my head. "No you looked sad after, I didn't mean it like that" I said and she sighed turning around "It's ok bubba" she said softly rubbing my cheek and I nodded.

"simp" she mumbled then pecked my lips. "Cause that lil pussy got some power" I said smiling and she smacked her lips getting out my lap and back in the seat. "You was a simp before you had it" she said and I smirked "Cause yo voice sexy as hell bae" I said and she bit her lip trying to hide her smile. "But when I first got here all ya'll laughed cause it was deep" she said and I smiled "It is deep, and smooth and sexy and country as hell" I said and she smacked her lips. "I don't sound that country" she said crossing her arms. "Baby you sound like you work on a farm and ride horses" I said and she gasped "It's ok though cause it's sexy" I said smirking and she smacked her lips. "You sound like mini mouse from the hood" she said and it was my turn to gasp.

"No I don't" I said rolling my eyes and she giggled "It's ok baby I think it's sexy" she said then leaned into my ear. "Especially when you whisper in my ear" she said lowly making my clit jump. "Oh for real" I asked and she nodded smiling. "I think it's sexy when you moan in my ear" I said lowly in her ear then started rubbing her thigh. I seen her eyes turned a different shade and I always see this happen when she turn little but usually they get lighter this time they got darker. she moved my hand higher up her thigh and said "then make me do it" in my ear turning me all the way on. "Alright beyonce i'll fuck the shit outta you in this backseat" I said and she bit her lip sitting back fully. "Stop talking nasty" ming said looking back fake gagging. "Shut up mind yo business" I said flicking her off. "Ya'll bet not fuck in my car" chanel said and I smacked my lips "I'll fuck where ever I want to you just worry about driving" I said rolling my eyes. "Fucking nasties" she mumbled turning the radio all the way up.

I looked over at bey and she was already looking at me with lust filled eyes. I never seen her like this but I like it. "What" I asked and she slightly smiled "gimme a kiss" she said seductively and I smashed my lips into hers "mm" she lowly moaned into the kiss and I wrapped my hand around her throat. I felt her slowly move her hand up my stomach all the way up to my throat and squeeze causing me to moan in her mouth. "get in my lap" I said lowly pulling back "but we in the car with other people" she whispered dropping her hand from my throat and I tightened my grip on hers making her gasp. "I don't care, get in my lap" I gritted out hearing her whimper. She nodded then got into my lap straddling me I looked to see what ming and chanel was doing and they was both in their own world. I scooted over close to the window and put my lips back on hers.

The got heated quickly and I felt her start grinding in my lap. I put my hand into her sweats then her underwear and started rubbing her clit in slow circles while kissing down her neck until I reached her spot then I started sucking on it trying to make a big ass mark . She moaned into my ear and I bit my lip then felt her inter her hand into my pants and underwear kinda catching me off guard. I gasped feeling her start to rub my clit copying my motions. I grinded into her fingers rubbing fast and she moaned kinda loudly so I kissed her to muffle the moans. I slipped a finger into her then felt her slip two into me. "fuck" I moaned into the kiss feeling her pump in and out of me quickly. I started going faster while rubbing her clit and she was a moaning mess. "shh" I shushed her and she laid her head on my shoulder muffling her moans into my neck.

I felt myself getting close and bit down on my lip hard trying to keep my moan in. i felt beyonce start shaking and she let out a long moan in my ear pushing me off the edge. I covered my mouth with my hand and threw my head back as I rode out my orgasm. Bey pulled back looking at me with low eyes and smirked then I felt her slowly remove her fingers out of me making me gasp and she stuck them in her mouth sucking them clean. I bit my lip and took my fingers out of her then slowly licked them clean kissing her after. "AYE" I heard loudly then chanel hit the brakes on the car making us jerk forward.

"GET OUT HER LAP" she yelled and I smacked my lips. "We not even doing nothing" I said and she looked at me through the rear view mirror "Separate. Now" she gritted and I huffed scooting back over and bey got out my lap. "I'm getting ya'll different hotel rooms" she said and I smacked my lips "shut up" I mumbled and I heard bey giggle. "What's funny" I asked looking over at her with a raised eyebrow and she shook her head "Nothing, i'm sleepy" I said then laid her head on my shoulder closer her eyes.

------ ----

Sasha pov:

"Beyonce wake up" I heard then felt myself being shook. Let me introduce myself i'm sasha apart of bey along with her little side. I've always been here i'm just not known about because I rarely come out but I felt it was time to introduce nika to me. I lifted my head up tiredly and seen we was in front of a hotel. "Come on" nika said and I got out the car then walked over to solo seeing her get out the car with mani. "Hey bey" she said smiling "Sasha" I corrected her smirking and her eyes went wide. "I thought yo ass was gone" she said glaring at me and I smiled "Noo silly" I said and she huffed. "I love you and all but I happen to not like yo ass" she said and I kissed her cheek.

"I'm not dealing with it you cookie problem" she said waving me off and I shrugged smiling "She like it" I said then smirked and she squinted her eyes at me. "i'll whoop yo ass" she said and I scoffed "No you won't cause today is the day I will fight yo ass back" I said smartly and she huffed. "Go away" she said pointing and I giggled then walked away going over to kelly. "Hey sasha" she said and I smiled "How did you know" I asked "Your eyes" she responded pulling me into a hug. Kelly has always been my favorite. "You got a hickey" she whispered in my ear and my eyes went wide "For real" I asked pulling back and and she nodded "It's big too" she said and I smacked my lips. "Hold on" I said then walked back to nika mugging her.

"What's wrong baby" she asked and I squinted my eyes at her "This yo second time putting a hickey on my neck the other one haven't even left yet I had to put something over it" I said and she stiffed a laugh. "I'm sorry boo" she said smiling and I smacked my lips "You did it on purpose" I said and she nodded. "I sure did" she said with a big goofy smile on her face "Why" I asked and she shrugged. "So everybody'll know you belong to somebody" she said and I smacked my lips. "Ain't nothing on yo neck to tell you belong to somebody" I said and she shrugged "So" she said reaching in the car and grabbing dagga car seat. "What you mean so" I said and she smirked at me "You wanna put a hickey on me" she asked and I nodded smiling. "Ok do it" she said "I can put it anywhere" I asked and she nodded.

I smiled and walked closer to her then licked her cheek "I want it here" I said and she smacked her lips. "Why right there" she asked and I shrugged then started sucking on her cheek roughly. "Ouch bey it don't take all that" she said but I ignored her continuing then bit down hard pulling back. "Imma kick yo ass" she mumbled rubbing her cheek and I giggled. We walked over to everybody else and they started looking at nika weird "What the hell is on yo cheek" rih asked and she pointed over to me while I smiled. "It's a love mark" I said then kissed the big red spot I made on her cheek "Mhm I see you got a love mark too" keri said and I quickly covered my neck with my hand. "Don't worry about it" I said and her and toya started laughing.

We all walked into the hotel then checked in. "Beyonce you and nika in different rooms" solo said and I looked at her like she was crazy. "No we not" I said "Yes ya'll are now come one" she said grabbing me and taking me to the room we was in. "I don't wanna share a room with ya'll" I said and solo shrugged "It ain't about what you want cause you ain't grown" she said and I huffed stomping my foot. "I don't care now go in" she said opening the room door and pushing me in. I threw my bags down then sat on the bed with a mug. "Fix yo attitude" solo said walking in and I rolled my eyes. "Sasha you can gone and go to nika room the number is 234" kelly said and my face lit up. "No she can't, stay yo ass right there" solo said and I smacked my lips "Girl shut up, gone and go" kelly said waving me off. "Well i'm gonna go with the one I actually wanna do" I said smiling and got up rushing out the room hearing solo call after me.

I walked down the hall looking at the number on the doors until I found nikas. When I did I knocked on the door and a few seconds later it swung open but nika wasn't standing in front of me the bitch from the hospital was. "Why the fuck you here" I asked and I heard nika gasp then laugh. "Beyy that was mean" she said coming into view and I pushed pass the girl walking in the room. "This my friend coco" nika said and I looked coco up and down. "I see you know how to dress today" I said and she smacked her lips. "See I told you cookie this why I ain't wanna come" the girl said and nika jaw dropped. "You was talking about bey" nika asked and she nodded "Stink" nika said looking over at me trying not to laugh.

"You sent her home at the hospital" she asked and I nodded. "She was dressed like a one dollar hoe" I said and coco gasped while nika busted out laughing. "I ain't no one dollar hoe bitch" coco said and I raised a eyebrow at her "Aye chill with that bitch word" nika said not laughing no more getting serious. "She can sit here and disrespect me but I can't say nothing" coco asked and I nodded along with nika. "Yea pretty much" I said "Nah that ain't how this work, You told me to come work for you I didn't ask" coco said pointing at nika and she shrugged. "I don't care, you can't talk about my baby" she said and I smiled. "Whatever, call me later" she said scoffing then walked out.

"Don't call her" I said turning towards nika and she giggled "Why you don't like her baby" she asked and I smacked my lips. "I just don't" I mumbled not being totally honest but coco know the real reason I don't like her. "She fine though" I heard nika mumble under her breath and I smacked her. "Ouch bey what the hell" she said holding her cheek and looking at me like I was crazy. "Stop trying me all the time" I said and she chuckled "Jealous ass" she said and I rolled my eyes. "Baby I got a question" she said looking at my eyes. "Ok what is it" "Why yo eyes change colors" she asked and I shrugged. "They only change when I change" I said and she scrunched her eyebrows together.

"What you mean" she asked "Like when I turn little they get lighter" I said and she nodded. "So what about when they turn darker" she asked and I smirked. "Then i'm sasha" I said and she nodded "Sooo you sasha right now" she asked and I nodded. "I knew sum was up cause ain't no way" she said then chuckled after. "Ouu so you like me" she said happily "Uh.. not fully baby but yea kinda" I said and her smile grew. Hell nah I ain't like her ass I got a brain problem she just got problems. I love her psycho ass though. "How many do you got" she asked sounding genuinely interested. "I only got three bubba, how many you got" I asked and she shrugged taking a breath "A lot" was all she said and I giggled. "let's go do something" she said and I nodded "Ok what you wanna-" I was interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

"You gone get that" I asked gesturing towards the door and she smacked her lips. "Why you can't get it" she said and I looked at her like she was crazy. "I'm not a bitch that open yo door you can call coco for that" I said rolling my eyes and in one swift motion she had me up against the wall with her hand around my throat. "Look I don't know who the fuck you talking to but you need to fix that shit alright you ain't finna talk to me like some random bitch on the streets" she said tightening her grip "Fix yo attitude and watch yo fucking mouth ok" she said and I nodded. "Speak" she said aggressively "y-yes" I whispered lowly. "Yes what" she growled into my ear and I whimpered "yes daddy" I said and then knocking started getting louder. "Now go open the fucking door" she said letting go of my throat and I nodded then walked over to the door opening it.

"Damn what took so long" toya asked and I shrugged "Yo eyes look darker" ming said squinting and keri gasped. "Lemme see" she said then grabbed my face facing her "Finally" she said and I chuckled. "Girl why you opening the door ain't this nika room" toya asked and I cleared my throat "I was closest to it" I said then nika came up behind me. "What ya'll want" she asked and they all smacked their lips "I don't give a fuck" she said and I giggled. "We don't like yo crazy ass we here for bey" ming said and nika smacked her lips "I don't give a fuck about ya'll just as long as bitches love me" she said and I raised my eyebrow "Bitches ?" I said turning to look at her and she nodded "Yea baby you, bey, and baby bey" she said and I squinted my eyes "mhmm" I hummed turning back around. "Bey we finna go to mani house you coming" Keri asked and I nodded.

"Bye, have fun" nika said kissing my cheek and I smacked my lips "you coming too" I said and she scoffed. "I didn't even wanna bring my ass down here now you tryna make me go places" she said and I straight faced her. "Let me put on my shoes" she mumbled rolling her eyes and I smiled brightly. Nika went to go put her shoes on and grabbed Anastasia then we all walked out "Hold on" nika said then went down the hall. "What the hell is she doing" toya asked and I shrugged then after a few minutes nika came back with rih. "Who invited her" ming said and rih mushed her head "Shut up before a give you a ass whooping" rih said and ming smacked her lips.

We walked outside and I got in the car with nika and rih. "Where her ass live" nika asked and I shrugged "Just follow they car" I said and she smacked her lips then starting the car. We drove behind keri them the whole time until we made it to mani house and we all got out. "Damn this is nicee" nika said looking around the neighborhood. "Come on let's go inside" I said puling her up to the door and reaching under the mat for the key. "She keep a key under her mat" nika asked patting Anastasia back and I nodded "dumb ass gone get robbed" I heard her mumble and I chuckled unlocking the door. We walked inside and mani came out the back with a bat "Girl I was finna knock ya'll ass out" she said and nika scoffed. "Girl that lil bitty ass bat wasn't gone do nun compared to these bullets" she said and rih agreed. "Wasn't gone do shit but make you feel safer" rih said and they started laughing.

"Don't mind them" I said waving them off.  "Why ya'll here" she asked and I smacked my lips "To see you duh" I said "Mhm, well let's go watch a movie" she said smiling and dragging me to the back while everybody followed.

——————-

Onika pov:

The movie was almost over now and everybody was sleep except me and mani. I keep catching her staring at me though, like damn I know i'm fine but I got a whole girlfriend. And a child. "So cookie" I heard her say and I looked over at her with a raised eyebrow "Wassup" I asked and she smiled. "How long you been knowing bumble" she asked and I scrunched up my eyebrows. Shidd I don't know. "My whole life" I said sarcastically smiling and she playfully rolled her eyes. "No you haven't" she said and I shrugged "That's my story and i'm sticking to it" I mumbled and she giggled.

"What do you do for a living" she asked "kill people" I mumbled looking back at the movie and she laughed. Ain't nun funny. "I see you're a comedian" she said and I gave her a fake smile nodding. I wish she would shut the hell up. "me too" I mumbled responding out loud and she looked at me confused. "Huh?" "I wasn't talking to you sweetie" I said looking at her and she blushed. Weirdo."Then who was you talking to ? We the only two awake" she said slightly smiling "The voices in my head" I said and she started laughing. "i'm serious bitch i don't know why you laughing" I mumbled lowly while she continued to laugh.

"Shut up" I said looking at her with a straight face and she cleared her throat awkwardly not laughing anymore. "So what's your type" she asked while I scrolled through instagram on my phone "beyonce" I mumbled not taking my eyes off my phone. This bitch acting weird as hell right now. "What made you start liking her" she asked and I huffed. "Her ass" I said  . Of course I was lying, her innocence made me start liking her I just want this bitch to leave me alone. "Oh" she said and I smiled. Mission accomplished. I thought she was finally done talking to me but she called out to me again making me groan out loud. This bitch is really annoying. I turned around facing her and she did something that I didn't expect her to do at all

She kissed me

Hello

I never took any medicine for my throat and now I'm pretty sure I'm sick😭. My voice sound like hermit 😕

But anyway how was y'all day ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 8.7K 32
Nicki grew up in an abusive house hold. Her father beats her mother he's an alcoholic. He ends up beating Nicki and she runs away and runs into Bey w...
53.4K 2.7K 36
Onika was a 16 year old teenager with many issues that seemed to always involve her deadbeat dad. But no matter how much trouble he brought her way...
224K 12.5K 58
"Why do you act different with me ?" "Because you're my friend" ⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️: sexual assault, murder, abuse, drug use, self harm
128K 5.1K 13
High school AU: Onika and Beyonce are best friends that start having a sexual relationship after a spanking incident. Onika is in love with Beyonce...