๐”น๐• ๐•๐•ฅ [๐š’๐šฃ๐šž๐š”๐šž ๐šก ๐š›๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...

By g_r_a_s

๐šˆ/๐™ฝ ๐š๐šŠ๐š’. ๐™ฐ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š• ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”. ๐™ต๐š˜๐š•๐š•๏ฟฝ... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (OVA)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (OVA)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (two heros)
Chapter 35 (two heros)
Chapter 36 (two heros)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (filler)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (birthday special)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (filler)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 (filler)
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (birthday special๐Ÿ’š)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (filler)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (filler)
Chapter 111
Chapter 112 (OVA)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (heroes rising)
Chapter 116 (heroes rising)
Chapter 117 (heroes rising)
Chapter 118 (heroes rising)
Chapter 119 (heroes rising)
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 (filler)
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
important note.
Chapter 145 (OVA)
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 14

10.9K 425 287
By g_r_a_s

"AND WE'RE BACK FOR THE FINALS! IT'S TIME TO WELCOME OUR NEW COMPETITORS!" present mic yells.

fire spews and the crowd cheers as two people start to make their way to the arena. "EVEN BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS HAVE THORNS, IT'S THE ASSASSIN FROM CLASS 1-B, IBARA SHIOZAKI!"

"VS. THE BOY WITH THE ELECTRIC PERSONALITY, ANOTHER HERO IN THE MAKING, DENKI KAMINARI!"

"KEEP THISE EYES PEELED! I WANNA SEE A SUPER FLASHY BATTLE-" present mic gets cut off by the vine girl "excuse me? i'm not sure why you called me an assassin. i've come to the festival in search of victory not to take my opponents life. that would not be in line with the value of heros at all sir." she says.

"right, i'm sorry." present mic says while sitting down in confusion.

the vine girl continues to talk but present mic has none of it and cuts her off "LISTEN I SAID I WAS SORRY. IT WAS MY BAD OKAY?" he says.

the girl nods and faces kaminari. he eyes her and watches her every move. he then clenches his fists and shuts his eyes. he checks her out and you shake your head.

'this idiot.' you deadpan while crossing your arms and leaning back into your chair. who is this guy, leorio?

"SO ANYWAY, BEGIN!" present mic yells. just as you expected, kaminari asks the girl on a date in the middle of their match.

"how 'bout i take you out after this, you know, to make you feel better about your loss. 'cause this is all gonna be over in two seconds hunny." kaminari taunts while activating his quirk.

"1.3 MILLION VOLTS!" kaminari yells while lightning emits from him. vine girl turns around and her hair starts to grow. it creates a shield and blocks all of kaminari's lightning.

kaminari goes into his dumb mode as vines start to make their way to him. because he can't do anything, he gets caught in her vines, making him lose.

"HE'S IMMOBILIZED! THAT'S IT FOLKS, IT WAS OVER IN AN INSTANT!" present mic yells.

midnight swings her whip, "THE WINNER IS SHIOZAKI! SHE ADVANCES ON!" the crowd cheers as the girl holds her hands to her chest, praying.

"OH YEAH! WAY TO REPRESENT CLASS 1-B!" kirishima's twin yells.

"man she's good" jirou says while rubbing her neck. "guess he was right, it was over in two seconds. i wonder if his real quirk is the ability to tell the future. hey wasn't class 1-A supposed to be so much better than us?" a blonde guy says while looking over the wall.

"his lightning is so weak. don't you have another person with lightning? ha! they're probably weak too! what a shame-" the boy gets cut off by you turning towards him.

"repeat that." you say coldly. everyone looks and sees you glaring at the boy with your quirk activated, letting him know you're the lighting user he's talking shit about.

the blonde boy yells and falls back into his section. you scoff and turn back to the arena "idiot" you say while deactivating your quirk.

"i've seen kaminari in action and he's super strong. well rai beat him easily but he can still be strong. shiozaki placed fourth in the entrance exam. those vines, i wonder if she's studied kamui wood's moves. that can be really powerful. it would be impossible to get close to with all those woods and vines-" you all deadpan at midoriya's muttering.

"midoriya." you say while nudging him. he doesn't stop.

"midoriya." you say while poking him. he doesn't stop.

"midoriya." you say louder while putting your hand on his head. he still doesn't stop.

"MIDORIYA!" you yell while taking his notebook from his hands. he yells and looks at you.

"you're mumbling. save it for the other matches." you say while handing him his notebook back. he covers his mouth "oh sorry! sometimes i don't realize i'm talking out loud when i'm taking notes." he says.

"i know. i called you three times and you didn't answer." you say while continuing to look at the boy.

midoriya breaks eye contact and looks back at the arena. "it's not everyday i get to see incredible quirks from people outside our class." he says.

you continue to look at midoriya as he adverts his eyes to his notebook, flipping through the pages. "i've actually taken notes on everyone in our class." he stops at a picture and holds it up so you can see.

"here's what i got on your electricity." he says while handing you the notebook. you take it and scan it.

𝚈/𝙽 𝚁𝚊𝚒
𝚀𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎- ?? 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐?
-𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜
-𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚞𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
-𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚘𝚕𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚢
-'𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚜' 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔 𝚋𝚢 𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜
-𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛 𝚐𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚐𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍
-𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜- ??
-𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔- 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔 𝚏𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑

"woah. this is like, really detailed." you say while looking at the drawing of your hero costume. "yeah. i've taken as much as i can from watching you. actually i have a question." midoriya says.

you close his burned notebook and raise and eyebrow while handing it back to him "what?"

"what's your quirk name?" he asks while staring at you with his notebook and pen ready.

you stare at him for a moment but before you can say anything,

"LETS KEEP PUMPING OUT THESE MATCHES! GET READY TO WATCH TWO NEW WINNERS DUKE IT OUT!" present mic yells.

you quickly turn your head and look at the arena to see two people walking up the steps. you feel midoriya's eyes on you until he turns to look at the arena as well.

'thank you present mic' you think while taking a deep breath.

"OFFENSE AND DEFENSE IN ONE. THE DARK SAMURAI FROM THE HERO COURSE, TOKOYAMI FUMIKAGE!"

"VS. THE GRAND CREATOR. SHE'S HERE BECAUSE OF RECOMMENDATIONS AND I THINK WE CAN ALL SEE WHY. ALSO FROM CLASS 1-A, MOMO YAYOROZU!"

"how do you think this one will end?" ojiro asks you and midoriya. you stay silent while midoriya answers.

'come on momo. you can win this.' you think while staring at you black haired friend.

"BEGIN!" present mic yells. as soon as he says that, tokoyami lets dark shadow out. momo quickly makes a shield from her arm and holds it out.

dark shadow hits momo straight on but her shield blocks her in time. she goes to make something else but gets hit by dark shadow again.

this continues until dark shadow stops. you sigh while looking at momo who makes a staff. i guess she hasn't seen it yet.

"YAYOROZU IS OUT OF BOUNDS. THIS MATCH GOES TO TOKOYAMI!" midnight yells. momo's eyes widen as she looks down and sees her right foot over the out of bounds line.

dark shadow retreats back to tokoyami as the crowd cheers. "YIKES! ANOTHER FAST OVERWHELMING VICTORY! IS IT POSSIBLE THAT TOKOYAMI'S DARK SHADOW IS THE GREATEST QUIRK EVER? I THINK SO!" present mic yells.

momo stays still and you see her start to tear up. "tokoyami is too powerful! i can't believe he forced her out of bounds by focusing his attacks on her shield." midoriya analyzes.

" i bet she's really upset about how that went down." ojiro adds and midoriya nods in agreement.

you continue to keep your eyes on momo as she walks back to her entrance, head dropped in defeat. you feel your heart start to hurt like it did when todoroki was explaining his backstory.

you stand up and start walking up the stairs from the student section. "rai? where are you going?" midoriya asks.

you turn around and see the class looking at you. their eyes widen at the look in your eyes. it's something new that they haven't seen before.

you turn back around and stuff your hands in your pockets, walking out of sight without saying a word.

꧁꧂

as you walk the halls, you think about where momo might be. you've never felt this way before, only with todoroki earlier.

your thoughts are stopped when you hear a sniffle from one of the waiting rooms. you stop and look at the door. you hear another sniffle and a high pitched sob.

'momo. she's crying..' you think while your lips turn down deeper. you put your hand on the doorknob but pause before opening the door.

'how do i even comfort her? i'm not good with people crying. when midoriya was crying on the rooftop, i didn't know what to say. i gave him a water bottle, i don't have one on me?!' your mind starts to race as you keep your hand on the doorknob.

while thinking, you accidentally open the door and you stumble inside. momo looks at the door and sees you catch your footing then looking back and glaring at the door, like it's its fault it opened.

"y-y/n?" momo chokes out. you stop your glaring match with the door and snap your head towards momo, immediately softening your look.

"uh hi. i came to check on you." you say while rubbing your neck. 'dammit y/n you can't be anymore awkward.' you scold yourself.

momo looks back at the table and sniffs again, "oh, well i'm doing fine." she says while hiding her face from you. you look around the room and straighten your posture.

"i'm not stupid. i know you're upset." you say sternly. momo flinches and not a second later, she bursts.

"y-y/n. i-i'm so ashamed of myself. i t-threw that match a-and i wasn't a-able to do a-a-anything! i wa-wanted to show why i was h-here but the ma-match ended so qu-quickly. o-out of the t-three of us t-that were recommended, i-i-i'm the weak-weakest. y-you and todoroki a-are so strong and i-i lost so quickly." momo's voice cracks as you see tears fall down her face.

you gulp and rub your neck. this is worse than when midoriya was crying. you make your way towards momo and pull up a chair next to her.

"stop talking. just cry it out. we'll talk when you're done." you say while rubbing her back. she nods and keeps crying.

you smirk proudly 'i'm so good at this.' you think while looking out the window and seeing kirishima fight his twin.

you freeze when you feel a head on your shoulder. you look and see momo crying on your shoulder. your eyes widen and you gulp again.

'dontmovedontmovedontmovedontmove' is all that runs through your head while you stay still. momo's crying continues as you watch the fight. it's obviously gonna drag for a while so you have time to spare.

momo's crying comes to a couple of sobs and you hesitate but wrap your arm around momo's shoulder, rubbing it in comfort.

'good move y/n.' you praise yourself while continuing to rub momo's shoulder. you still feel tense but continue with your actions.

you feel momo lift her head up and you bring your arm back to your side. you hear another sob as momo sits straight in her seat, looking out the window.

"are you good now?" you timidly ask, still a bit awkward. you hear a sniff and momo turns to look at the table.

"y-yeah. i feel so, weak. i didn't get the c-chance to do anything. a-as soon as t-the match started, it ended. you and todoroki are so powerful. you have such great quirks and y-you guys deserve to be recommended here. i-i don't." momo admits.

"that's not true" you start. how you're gonna pull this off? you don't know but, you'll try for momo.

"what do y-you mean?" momo hiccups. you look down in your lap as you hear present mic introduce uraraka and bakugo.

"you're very smart. you think of the best plans on the spot." you say. momo looks up at you while you keep your gaze down on your lap.

"during the battle training, you immediately thought of a plan to cover the bomb. i couldn't help you because i had no idea how to. i just opted for a fight because it's what i'm best at." you say.

you look up at the girl and her eyes widen. "you're just as powerful as todoroki and i. mentally, you're at the top. and don't compare yourself to the two of us. we're different compared to you." you say with a stern look.

"we're completely different when it comes to battle. you're a strategist. i'm a fighter. they're both helpful in becoming a hero. you'll be a good hero. you're already halfway there. it's not all about combat." you say.

momo's eyes shine as she looks at you. "d-do you really mean it?" she says while tears start to prick her eyes.

you sigh and nod "of course i mean it. i'm not really the best at comforting but i can tell you where you're right and wrong. you're wrong to think you're weak." you finish.

momo's tears start to fall and she starts sobbing. you stare at her while your mind starts to race.

'was i too harsh? i told her the truth. i suck at planning. i just go straight ahead. did she not like what i said? she looked relieved when looking at me?'

you feel arms wrap around you and your thoughts stop. you look down and see momo stuffing her face into your chest as you feel your jacket get wet.

"y-y/n. thank you so much. you have no idea h-how much that means t-to me. i'm s-so thankful to have y-you as a friend." momo sobs.

you start to calm down and slowly wrap your arms around momo. you place your head on top of hers and look out the window to watch uraraka and bakugo's fight.

you stay like that for a moment until momo lets go, wiping her tears as she sits straight. you stand up and the scrapping of the chair makes her look up.

"come on. let's go watch the match" you say while pushing your chair in. momo sniffs and nods, standing up as well.

as you silently walk the halls with momo, she puts her head on your shoulder again. you freeze up for a second then calm down.

'she needs to tell me when she's going to do this' you think in your head. you side eye momo and see her sniffing but a small smile graces her lips.

you look forward again and smile yourself 'i made her feel better. i'm so good at this friend stuff' you think with a cocky smirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 7.6K 42
๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๏ฟฝ...
17.9K 995 32
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด." "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข...
605K 18.2K 30
โ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘š๐‘’.โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Žโ„Ž, ๐‘– ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘ก.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๏ฟฝ...
137K 3K 28
โ๐๐‹๐„๐€๐’๐„, ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐€ ๐’๐„๐‚๐Ž๐๐ƒ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐‚๐„โž โœฐ ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ยฆ ๐–ฅ/๐—‡ ๐–ซ/๐—‡, ๐–บ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’ ๐—๐—‹๐–บ๐—...