Bow Down To The King (Complet...

By lilly910200

Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong - A business elite. He is a mind reader (he doesn't know himself why). He is v... More

Prolouge
Ch : 1 Thank you, Lucifer
Ch : 2 Let me help Traip
Ch : 3 Don't do it, Mew
Ch : 4 No, it is not okay
Ch : 5 Tell me what can I do ?
Ch : 6 You won't hurt me, ever
Ch : 7 I will protect you with my life
Ch : 8 Best friend my...
Ch : 9 Will everything be okay ?
Ch : 10 Let's have some fun, babe
Ch : 11 Everything's just.. perfect
Ch : 12 What have you done, Mew
Ch : 13 So much for wanting Gulf
Ch : 14 Till my last breath
Ch : 15 I am very lucky
Ch : 16 A little more trust
Ch : 17 I am sorry
Ch : 18 As I love you too much
Ch : 19 Calm before the storm
Ch : 20 Why don't you tell me?
Ch : 21 We can never be normal
Ch : 22 Until I breath
Ch : 23 Just like this time
Ch : 24 This will be fun
Ch : 25 I don't know
Ch : 26 Am I ready ?
Ch : 27 Decision
Ch : 28 Let's skip work
Ch : 29 They are too many
Ch : 30 Little did I know
Ch : 31 Who am I
Ch : 32 Now, it's your time
Ch : 33 Too much trust
Ch : 34 It's not normal
Ch : 35 Love me if you know
Ch : 36 I agree
Ch : 37 It doesn't matter
Ch : 38 Mate-ring
Ch : 39 This looks familiar
Ch : 40 There is no hope
Ch : 41 He is gone
Ch : 42 We don't deserve this
Ch : 43 It's all been a lie
Ch : 44 Let the show begin
Ch : 45 And I slept
Ch : 46 The reason
Ch : 48 It will never be the same
Ch : 49 Not again
Ch : 50 They found each other
Ch : 51 Gulf Kanawut, please
Ch : 52 My home

Ch : 47 We will find each other

1.7K 135 34
By lilly910200

Mew-Pov

Everything was gone according to my plan. But I didn't expect this.. no.. this is not happening. I won't let him close his eyes.. not in a millions years.

Where the hell is Leila?

He closed his eyes. His breathes are so slow.. and his heart beat is almost fading.. no.. no.. please...

You aren't supposed go this early.. we have so much time remained. No, we won't leave each other that easily.. we promised each other..

We promised that we will be each other's parasite.

I took his pale face in my palms and caressed his face.

I sobbed and cried hard, he looks so fragile.. what have I done with such beautiful, generous human being..

"Gulf.. please.. wake up.. be my parasite.. like you promised.."

I rested my forehead on his. His beats are so slowing down. I put my hand on his chest and used my power.

His heart beats increased.. but I know it's for very short time. But this short time is enough for me to calm my heart down. At least I managed to make his heart beat at normal rate.

"Gulf.. you will be alright.. I won't let anything happen to you. You are going to be okay.. nothing will happen to you. Stay alive, okay? I need you.. I need you to live.."

I kissed his forehead.

His heart suddenly started beating at very low rate again. I tried again to increase it but it's not happening.. No.. No..

"Hey.. hey.. hey.. you can't give up like that. I know you can hear me, babe. Please.. just some more time.. just a little time.. stay with me.. stay with me.. we still have to fulfill your wishes. You remember it, right? We have to go on world tour, you want to get married, adopt Alexander, built a family.. I know everything.. Of course I know. You can't go before doing that all.. now come on, be a good boy and fight more, alright?"

Nothing.. nothing I say is affecting his breathing nor his fading heart beats.

I sobbed hard, placing his body in my lap. I shook his body with force. I called him many times crying..

Nothing.

I wiped my tears.

I may have broken my every promise with him. That I won't lie, or I won't use my powers on him, or I will never hurt him.

But there is one promise I will never break..

If he is no more.. there is no need for me to live too. My world is nothing without him.. if he is not with me. I can't live without him.

I wiped my face completely. I ruffled his hair slowly and smiled at his mesmerising beauty.

"Allow me to come with you, my love." I said and kissed him on his pale lips.. one last time.

I took my devil knife from my back. I closed my eyes. There is nothing about it that I regret. In fact, it will be the best decision I have ever made.

I raised my hand a little to make a deep cut.. but then a hand grabbed my wrist.

I opened my eyes and saw who the intruder was.

She pushed me back from Gulf and threw my dagger far away from me. She took his almost dead body in her lap. I just watched him doing whatever she was doing. She didn't say anything.

But she placed her palm on his chest and a little glow came from it. She closed her eyes and her hand stayed on Gulf's chest.

After sometime, she opened her eyes and looked at his face. She rubbed her hand in his hair, caressing it. She smiled a warm-hearted smile at him.

I sat there dumbfounded looking at her healing him. In no time, I saw Gulf flickering his eyes slowly.

He groaned a little and tried to get up. He didn't flinch nor grunted from pain.

He healed.

Leila gave her hand's support behind his back. He sat up, still his upper body rested on her chest. He opened her eyes and looked up at angel.

He and Leila just stared at each other. I saw Angel's eyes watering a little, she smiled widely and hugged him tightly.

Gulf was confused, but his subconscious mind told him to hug her back. So he did.

After a long reunion moment between the angel and her blessing, I cleared my throat to get their attention.

Gulf looked at me. He got up from her lap and came towards me. He strangled my lap and gave me a bone-wreaking hug.

I sniffed his familiar scent. "Thank you.. for fighting and coming back." I said in a cracked and horse voice.

"Mew." Leila called.

Gulf released me and we stood up. He wrapped his both arms around my waist. But.. I didn't reciprocate.

Leila came towards me. She looks like she didn't eat for many days. Her shining beauty is covered behind being imprisoned for many years.

Gulf understood and left me. I walked in her direction and she met me half way.

I just stared at her lifeless face. I brought my hand to her cheek, caressing it.

She leaned in and closed her eyes. My eyes got teary.. 20 years..

I hugged her with all the emotions I am feeling. Maybe.. words don't need to be spoken at this moment.

She also understood everything I am feeling. Her hands wrapped around my torso. Both crying silently.. remembering everything.

I pulled away from the hug and rested my forehead on hers.

"Won't you tell me to.. not being emotional?" I asked. She always told me that I am very emotional and sentimental.

We both chuckled. She looked up and said, "No.. you are okay."

"I missed you.. so much.. like crazy.. don't leave again." I said.

"I missed you too.. Mew."

We broke from the moment and patted each other's shoulder like we used to. Here on earth.

We both laughed at the friendly reminder.

Leila's eyes diverted behind my back. I turned my back and saw Gulf with tears almost spilling from his eyes.

He shrugged his body and wiped his tears and said, "Don't mind me, angels. I am just emotional seeing a happy reunion. You guys are so cute."

We all laughed at his goofy comment.

I went to him and carried him bridal style again.

He gasp. I also heard Leila chuckled.

"Wh.. why are you carrying me again?" He asked wrapping his arms around my neck.

"I have a brother to kill. We will fly there." I said.

Leila and I unfolded our wings. Gulf's mouth hanged open. I thought he was used to this.

We flied up in the sky. All the time, Gulf looked at me. He should look at the scenery from the sky. It's not everyday you get a lift.

He got an A class flight and he is wasting it by staring at my face. He shouldn't be this whipped. I rolled my eyes and continued flying.

We reached the palace and I put him down. He stumbled a little but I caught him before he fall.

"Careful, babe." I said, wrapping an arm behind his back.

Leila looked at both us and rolled her eyes. What's up with her?

"I just heard stories from Mike that you both are like the kings of whipped culture, but this is like.. at another level." She walked in first, like the queen she is.

We got in after her.

I saw Mike stumbled on the ground, on his knees, blood on his face everywhere. He was held by Boom and Kaownah at both his side.

"You beat him, didn't you?" I asked Leila.

"I did." She answered without giving me a glance.

I looked at Gulf and he understood. He got away from me and went to Evangeline.

I got close to Mike. He smirked at me with her bloodied face. The prick still has the courage to smile.

"I just have one question. Why?" I asked.

"Because I hate you! I always did!" He said.

"Since you decided to throw away your sanity anyway, tell me everything from the start."

I know already, but it will be different hearing from him.

"We were all supposed to be best friends. But what did you do? You took away our best friendship. You got with Leila. I loved her, too. So much. I hinted you many times before you got together that I want her to be my mate. But you still persuaded her. Without concerning my feelings.."

"It's not in my hand to decide who will be my mate, Mike."

"But you didn't reject either, did you? Mates aren't supposed to fall in love.. BUT YOU BOTH DID! And that made me insane."

Leila looked at me apologetically. I gave her the same look.

"See.. even if you claim to love your human toy, you will never move on from her. She is engraved in your heart. Ohh and.. don't let me get started on your toy.. Hahahah.. so pathetic.." My blood boiled in anger and I twisted his neck with my power without touching him.

His breath hitched. And coughed hard.

"Whenever I asked you about Angel Leila, you told me lies?" I asked and released him from my power.

"Of.. course. But you being trusting me most, never saw through my lies. You never bothered to check if I am lying or not.. you trusted me.. just like that. Are you sure, you are the prince of truth and lies, King?" He smirked.

I again strangled his neck with my power. He is right.. I never felt more pathetic than this moment.

"You were given a chance to prove yourself again. To wash away your sins, right?" I asked.

I released him again. I am killing him slowly.. dose by dose.

"Oh.. we are talking.. about your.. toy.. " He coughed hard.

Gulf immediately stiffened. Evangeline tried her best to wrap away him in her arms. Please, Gulf.. stay strong.. you will hear things you are not ready..

"After your toy was born, I watched him. In fact, I saw him grow up. To make sure, he is alive so he can lure you in future. I expected you to kill his parents but you didn't.. why? Leila again, of course."

Gulf looked at me with questionable eyes.

Surprise, babe! I didn't kill them. I never lied to you before.

"I BLESSED HIM! He is my blessing. I didn't want his parents dead. I wanted him to grow up with full of love of his parents.." Leila screamed at Mike.

Mike looked at her with angered in his face. Nope, man. I won't let you hurt her again.

I got close to him and kicked his face. More blood came from his face. His head hung there. Get up, fucker. I am not done playing. Don't die this easily.

"Answer everything with your head down." I said.

If he knows better, he will do as I say.

He stayed that way, good.

"After 4 years.. I saw you and Leila in bed.. my mind went blank and I got insane. You told me that you broke every romantic contact with her, then why did I find both of you in bed? I decided to end this. I got your soul-ring of hell. You gave it to me. I took Leila with me where your human toy's parents and he was."

I have no courage to face Leila or Gulf.. I wronged them both.

"I took her powers away from her, so she would be returned to heaven. I also took away souls of his parents. So when he grows up, he would blame you for killing them. And that would be the biggest conflict of you too. That's exactly what happened.. he doubted you. He didn't trust you.." I heard him chuckled.

I managed to look at Gulf.. his expression is blank. He is neither crying nor feeling any emotion. He is numb.

He is looking intensely at Mike. Nothing on his mind. I looked at Leila and she mirrored my worried expression for Gulf.

His whole life.. was planned by him.

"I gave his parents Leila's mate-ring. So when they die, he will become your mate. He did. He has been your mate for 20 years.. and both of you didn't found out."

Gulf finally showed colours. He closed his eyes and let the tears fall. He controlled so much sobs.. he avoided my eyes. He didn't look at me.

He gulped so many times to prevent crying.. but all in vein. He ended up sobbing silently with me.

I waited for him to look at me.. he did. After sometime. His eyes penetrated my red ones.

His lips curled up in a small smile and said, "It doesn't matter. I will still love him."

Fuck.. I am not crying.. I swear I am not.

But fate wasn't on our side..

Mike laughed loudly. I hit his head with so much power. Then he stopped laughing but still didn't stop talking.

And.. angels. How much I wanted him to stopped talking.

"I expected your toy to be a fool. You are a fool too.." He said to me.

Don't. Hear. Him.

"You know your devil-human love story is just because of the mate-rings.. you are still willing to continue it.. how pathetic."

"Stop it, Mike! You have already done so much.. don't ruin more." Leila said to Mike.

"I won't stop. He will kill me anyway.. let me say everything I got. You king, fall in love with a human.. because of these rings mate-bond. And you still want to live a lie.."

I took a look at my ring and saw Gulf's ring on his finger.

Well, it IS a lie, isn't it? He isn't saying anything wrong.

"What if that ring wasn't with your toy, you think you both would meet someday? Huh, never. You both are so successful. You would never cross paths if it wasn't for the rings.."

Fuck..

"Mew.. he is doing it again! He is manipulating you, AGAIN! Don't listen to him.."

I didn't notice Leila came at me. He shook my hand. And pleaded.

"I am just stating the truth! Tell me, Lucifer.. do you think, Gulf would ever love you.. an evil, the Devil, the satan.. the king of hell... NEVER. He is a pure human. He would never get his hand dirty with you." Mike looked straight in the eyes.

"Mew.. don't listen to him! Nothing is a lie! You love each other.. and you both know that." Leila said crying.

I looked at Gulf who is not saying anything. He looked at me with pleading eyes, like telling me to not do it.

He looks so longing, desperately at me. He is telling me to not believe him with his eyes.

But he is not lying this time. I checked. He is right.. Gulf would have never loved me if it wasn't for the ring..

I mean.. why would he? It was the ring.. it made that possible.. is it worth to live a lie?

"King." Mike called and I looked at him.

"He might not know the ring's effect.. but you do. You know how powerful ring's powers can be. Tell me, one day.. the ring's owner changes.. your love will change too. The ring will form a new mate-bond between you and the new owner. How pathetic you think that is?"

It is so pathetic. He is right. Nothing is right here.

I felt another pair of hands on my other side.

"Mew.. please don't think about anything. Focus on me.. okay? I love you, and that will never change.. rings have nothing to do with it. Believe me." Gulf clunched onto my arm and said in his crying voice.

I am done.

"How are you so sure that the rings have nothing to do with it?" I asked Gulf slowly.

He didn't answer. Because he doesn't have an answer. He just cried silently putting pressure on my arm. He is helpless, just like me.

"You know, Lucifer.. that deep down, what I am saying makes sense. Scratch that. You KNOW that what I am saying is the truth. Accept it. Your fake love-story needs to end."

Anger rose in me. My resentment and disgust for Mike crossed every measure. My hatred for him grew even more and more.

I felt myself exploding.

"GULF.. GET AWAY." Leila screamed and I was released from both of their arms.

I exploded and roared. I spread my wings and launched towards him. He looked at me with horrified expressions.

I grabbed his neck and lifted him effortlessly up in the air. He started coughing blood.

"King Lucifer! I as an higher up, don't give you permission to kill him. Give him to the law. They will punish him!" Someone sounded like Evangeline.

I snapped my head in her direction, she took a step back just from my stare.

"You think I care about your laws? I will kill him the way I want." The devil inside me took over.

I turned my head to him. I put more pressure on his neck. Slowly.. painfully..

The devil is pleased with watching him suffering, being tortured.

Mike's breaths got slower.

Nope, I won't let you die easily.

I released his neck a little, just enough for him to breath again.

As he was about to get more comfortable, I got my wings splashed him towards the wall with full force.

My white big wings took their place with elegancy behind my back again. I smirked watching him struggling to get up.

I walked towards him. I held his jaw tightly in my had and my red devil eyes looked in his.

I used my power and he started whimpering from the pain I am giving with just my eyes.

I kept a resting smile on my face. The devil is too happy.

I increased the intensity and gave him more pain.

I was about to kill him, I was going to be so happy watching him die.. The devil was about to be pleased with the killing.. when..

I felt a hand on my wings, caressing it, the hand went to my shoulder bled resting there.

I looked behind and saw Gulf.

I don't know what happened.. but I stopped using my powers. I looked back at Mike. I don't know why.. but I released his jaw.

I left him unconscious on the floor, dying slowly.

I stared at Gulf. I saw my red eyes being back to normal. What the hell happened?

I sighed.

"Calm down.. you are okay.. no need to be violent." Gulf said smiling, still caressing my wings.

Then it hit me.. he just tamed me. He brought me back.

I got away from him and walked ahead.

"Your highness, I expect the cruelest punishment for him from the law. I hope you understand." I told Evangeline.

"I understand, my king." She bowed and smiled.

I was about to leave when Gulf held my hand back.

"Where are you going? Aren't you coming home with me?" He asked.

What home?

I released my hand from him.

"I decided to stay in hell. You should go back. You are still alive. You can't be here." I said without looking at him.

"Okay.. Mew. You are scaring me.. let's go home. I am not kidding." He said fake laughing.

I decided to confront.

"Gulf.. we both know what is true. You are avoiding it.. while I acknowledged it. We can't be together. You know why."

He looked at me in disbelief.

"No.. no.. no. You are NOT going to abanded me just after I find out that my whole life was a lie, my life was circled around you. Y.. yo.. you can't le.. leave me.." He started sobbing at the end.

"You are so intelligent, Gulf.. you also know what is right. Am I right?" I caressed his cheeks, wiping his tears.

He nodded. Good. He knows, too.

I smiled at him and asked for his mate-ring he is wearing.

He retreated immediately. "I know you will destroy both of the rings.. Mew. If you do that, we will be separated forever. Please don't do it."

"It's the point, Gulf. We are together because of this. I know it, and you know it. Then why should we live a lie? And if our love is beyond the mate-bond, beyond any celestials.. we will find each other, na?" I said smiling, going through the unimaginable pain in my chest.

He cried and nodded.

He gave me the ring, I took mine. I burnt both of the rings with my power. The both rings turned into ashes in a second.

"You understand.. that I will erase your memories, right?" I asked tears running effortlessly on my cheeks.

"NO.. FUCKING NO. I WON'T LET YOU DO THAT. I DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS." He scremaed and hit me many times on my chest.

I let him do what he want. He turned aggressive and attacked my lips.

I palmed his face and kissed him gently while he went all the way.. telling me how frustrated he was..

His teeth bared in my lips again and I smiled. He bite it and a little blood was spilled. We never learnt. His aggressiveness passed everything.

He tried everything to keep me from erasing his memories.. but he knew that I won't change my mind.

He knew me too well.. he knew my feelings.

I started erasing our memories while kissing him gently. I relived every memory with him.

His grip on my neck loosened. His kiss become gentle too. He started forgetting everything.. He started forgetting me.

I rested my forehead on his.

"We will find each other. Just like you, I also believe our love is true.. but we still need to make sure of it, right?"

He didn't open his eyes.

"We will find each other.." He said softly and I left him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 721 25
Gulf kanawut is a star actor in thailand. who doesn't love his career , he forcibly choose acting as a career because of his mother who want a luxur...
21.2K 1.7K 24
SYNOPSIS: Two men met on a bridge to commit suicide----but they together decided not to---- they made plans to overcome their fate---- and they succ...
332K 15.1K 71
"Are you forcing me to choose, Mew Davis?" Mew turned around and gave him an eerie smile, "Of course. Life is full of choices..." "Fine. I'm happy to...
103K 5.6K 32
Mew is such a coward ass for not telling his heart out earlier. He was scared that his feeling will ruin their friendship. But, their beautiful frien...