My brothers best friend ||STI...

Av Fgdrlover

Scott McCall's twin sister moves back to beacon hills after moving to live with their dad in 5th grade, but n... Mer

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31
32
33.
34.
35.
36
37
38
39.
40.
41
42.
43.

19.

2.6K 66 34
Av Fgdrlover

!!TW!!(This chapter may be a trigger for some people!!!) ⚠️Tw-overdosing⚠️

auroras POV

I opened my eyes and squinted at my door being cracked open. It was Scott, he peeked his head threw the door and saw me and stiles. Instead of yelling or hitting us like he usually does, he smiled. He smiled? I guess I understand why he smiled. Scott was aware about my depression and how hard it hit sometimes. My mom used to cry about it a lot so how could Scott not know. I guess what I'm saying is Scott's happy to see me happy.

Scott then closed my bedroom door causing stiles to flinch in his sleep and his grip around me to tighten. I shut my eyes and tried to take in the feeling I was feeling right now, because it wasn't going to last forever. I wish this feeling would last forever, but it won't it never does. I unraveled myself from stiles' arms and went to the bathroom.

I stared at myself in mirror, and just like that the feeling I was just absorbing in was gone. I stood there looking in the mirror, my reflection staring back at me. I'm not pretty I'm far from it. Why does he like me? He doesn't. Maybe he's lying about it. I'm skinny but not the kind that boys like. I don't have that delicate face like Lydia that boys admire. Everything about me in my eyes is morbidly sickening. But yet all of these words only come from one voice, my own, the one in my head. Maybe it is all in my head, and I am pretty, but I just can't bring myself to see it.

I'm going to ruin everything with stiles and I can't do that. I can't ruin what I have, and what he makes me feel by being in a relationship with him.

I opened the medicine cabinet and took a couple pills, I don't know what pills. I just took a couple. I don't know what I wanted the pills to do, I just wanted them to make what I was feeling go away.

I got in the shower but I couldn't stand threw the whole shower I had to sit down. I began to feel tired so I shut my eyes for a brief moment, but then found it almost impossible to open them again. I was fighting to keep my eyes open, but I gave in.

Everything after that was a blur. I remember being in the shower for about an hour until I heard a knock on the door.

"Aurora?" Stiles called out. "Aurora" he said a little louder. "AURORA" he yelled. He tried to open the bathroom door but it was locked. He started banging on the door. When he saw he wasn't getting anywhere he called for my mom and Scott.

"MELISSA" "SCOTT" he yelled for help. I heard distant thuds coming up the stairs.

"She's not coming out. I don't know what's wrong" stiles said panicking.

"Oh no, oh no" I heard my mom say loudly, then she starting knocking on the door. "Aurora honey?" She sounded distressed. "Aurora" she called out again. She was freaking out because this wasn't the first time something like this has happened to me.

Scott then kicked in the door and my mom rushed into the bathroom. My mom ripped the shower curtain open to see me unresponsive on the shower floor with the shower running still.

"SCOTT CALL 911" she yelled at my brother. Scott ran to a phone. "Stiles get me a towel" my mom cried and turned of the water. Stiles handed my mom a towel and she wrapped it around my body. "Stiles help me get her out of the shower" she demanded.

Stiles ran over to my mom and bent down and carried the lower half of my body while my mom carried the top half.

Then after that I don't remember anything.

I woke up in a hospital bed and immediately covered my eyes because of the yellow bright hospital lights. I scanned the room and saw stiles sleeping in a chair beside my bed.

"Stiles" I whispered. He immediately woke up and ran over to my side.

"How are feeling, are you okay?" He said holding my hand.

"Yeah I feel okay, what happened how long have I been here?" I said in a raspy voice.

"You— you overdosed you've been here since all yesterday and today" .

"I'm so sorry— I— I  didn't mean to I swear" I stuttered.

"What were you thinking?" He said hurt.

"I don't know what came over me stiles I'm sorry, I'm fine now I swear" I said.

"You don't have to apologize to me" he said. He chuckled a bit but it wasn't a happy chuckle at all.

"Can you ugh find my mom for me?" I asked.

"Yeah sure" he let go of my hand and went to find my mom.

My mom and stiles came into the room minutes later.

"Hey how are you feeling?" she said giving me a soft smile.

"I'm alright, ugh when can I— can I leave?" I asked quietly.

"Not till tomorrow —"

"WHAT?" I said loud cutting her off. "Mom I'm okay I've been here for almost 2 days, I just accidentally took a little to much I'm fine now" I said quickly.

"I'll see what I can do" she Sighed and left the room.

Me and stiles were left alone in the room, he looked at me and gave me a forced small smile.

"Stiles maybe we should just- you know be friends for now..." I said slowly. His smile quickly dropped and he stepped closer to me.

"What why?"

"I just don't want to loose you, and it would be a lot easier if we were just friends for now. You know?" I gulped.

"Yeah, yeah I— I understand it's okay" he turned around to leave.

"Stiles where are you going?"

"I just have to—" his voice cracked and a small tear formed in the corner of his eye. He quickly wiped it away with his hand and sniffled. "I just have to go" he reached for the door handle.

"Stiles—" I began to say but it was to late. he had already left.

The door opened again about 5 minutes later it was Scott and my mom.

"They cleared you to leave at 6:00pm tonight" my mom said.

"Thanks mom" i smiled at her.

"BUT, you will be with Scott 24/7  until tomorrow, do you understand me" mom said firmly.

"Yes" I nodded.

"Okay I love you guys I have to get back work" she said leaving the room.

"Love you mom" me and Scott said in sync.

"What's wrong?" Scott asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused

"You seem distressed about something other then this" he said. You know it's a blessing and a curse to have a twin sometimes. Scott always knows when somethings wrong with me, and I always know when somethings wrong with him. I'm not saying we have twin telepathy or anything but we definitely know when somethings wrong with each other. It's almost like I can feel it.

"I just— it's— I um" I tried to say what was wrong but I couldn't get out without tearing up. Scott walked over to me and sat down.

"Aurora what happened?" He said concerned

"Stiles I— I pushed him away. I told him we should just be friends."

"Well do you just want to be friends with him?" He asked.

"No not at all, I'm just scared of losing him"

"Aurora, I'm not an expert on love but I do know that boy is head over heels in love with you" he said.

"You think?"

"Yes I know so. If I could I'd just bunk your guys' heads together. You both see it, I know you do." Scott said.

"See what?" I asked Scott.

"You know what, I leave you guys together in rooms alone all of the time. I leave you guys to work alone all of the time. I do anything possible, and yet you guys just don't see the signs. Or maybe you do and I'm just oblivious and you guys do see but just don't want to acknowledge it."

"Scott— I see it, I think we both do. There's just something holding me back from going after him completely and I don't know why" I said.

"Because you guys are to scared to accept it, and are to comfortable as friends." Scott said looking up at me from his chair next to the hospital bed.

"I thought you didn't want us together?" I asked confused.

"I was just trying to act like any other big brother—"

"Only By 5 minutes" I added and He let out a small laugh.

"Aurora of course I want you two together. He makes you happy" he smiled softly at me.

"Scott I don't tell you enough but I love you" I smiled back him.

"I love you too" he gave me a quick hug let out a laugh and looked at time. "Hey guess what?"

"What?" I laughed.

"We can leave in 5 minutes" he pointed at the clock.

Me and Scott talked the remainder of the five minutes and then left in our moms car to get something to eat. We were gonna have to come back and pick her up at 8 so we just drove around instead of going home.

I like stiles a lot I really do.What Scott said earlier in the hospital was in my head the rest of the night 'you guys are to scared to accept it, and are to comfortable as friends'. Is that really all it is? Is that what's holding me back?

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

202 6 9
Liam older sister, Josie, finds out the truth about Beacon Hills. She find herself tangled in the middle of supernatural drama. How will she navigate...
27K 409 20
Margaret "Maggie" Martin, is the twin sister of the popular Lydia Martin. She lives a pretty normal teenage life, in Beacon Hills, with her two best...
5.6K 61 15
Y/n returns to beacon hills after 10yrs to move back with her sister Lydia,she Returns To see that all of her childhood friends are there,Malia,Allis...
226K 4.8K 21
Sequel To "Scott's Mate" **** Ariana Hale just arrived back to Beacon Hills from London. She reunites with the McCall pack, happy as can be. But of...