Every Second|gh

By tataxcooky16

"๐ˆ'๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐" ~ ๐˜ˆ ๐˜Ž๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ *๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ... More

แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 - M
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดษขแดœแด‡

Chapter 6

861 45 10
By tataxcooky16

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

"Are you still refusing to talk to me?" Jeonghan moved farther away from Joshua and tried to chew on his noodles in peace. "Josh, stop annoying him! Ask him something else, for example, do you like tigers?" Joshua rolled his eyes while watching Soonyoung drop himself next to Jeonghan.

"Tigers are pretty cool" Jeonghan looked at the boy confused, only to focus on his noodles again. "I like you already. Josh, let's keep him" Soonyoung said excitedly and put his arm around Jeonghan.

The doors to the cafeteria opened and the entire room went silent as they moved to make way for Wonwoo and his friends. Jeonghan instinctively put his hoodie on, trying to avoid the four boys, but he knew that if Wonwoo wanted him, then he wouldn't stop until he got him.

"Where are you, Jeonghan? Don't make me wait too long" Wonwoo stood up on one of the tables after glaring at the kids to move and searched for Jeonghan. A sinister smirk formed on his face when he noticed Jeonghan in the corner of the room.

Wonwoo jumped off the table before calmly walking up to Jeonghan and pulling his hood back along with his hair. Jeonghan groaned in pain as the other two on the table stared in shock, not knowing what to do.

"You know you're supposed to be waiting for me behind the school right now. So what are you doing here?" Wonwoo was about to pull Jeonghan away when he felt a hand grip onto his wrist.

"And who the fuck are you?" Wonwoo snapped at Soonyoung, who refused to let him go. "You can't talk to people like that" Soonyoung said, unfazed making the whole cafeteria gasp.

"Gyu, take the pretty boy outside and start without me. I have to teach the new kid exactly who I am" Wonwoo breathed out before removing his hand from Jeonghan and grabbing hold of Soonyoung only to drag him out into the hallway.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.8K 1.1K 23
Jeon Wonwoo got cheated by his ex and got depressed.... not until someone came to his life...
179K 6.5K 15
In which members suspect the oldest hyung and the second oldest. Which are. . . Obviously. . . In a. . . "I saw Coups hyung and Jeonghan hyung doing...
256K 7.5K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...