Loving you

By wannasuckmydick

Beyoncé and Onika both have a crazy life, what happens when they fall in love and their crazy lives clash tog... More

1😐
2😑
3😶
4🥱
5😒
6😌
7🙄
8🥰
9😋
10🙃
11😅
12😙
13🧐
14🤯
15🤓
16🥶
17🤥
18😈
19🤒
20💨
21 ✌🏾🤏🏾🤏🏾
22 👻
23 🌚🌝.
24 🥷🏾
25 🕊
26 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
27✨
28🫂
29
30🍃
31🎈
32🩸
33🧑‍🦯
34🕙
35🔫
36🗣
37🙏🏾
38⏳
39🔪
40🛁
41🥀
42💔
43🦍
43👅
44🏥
45🐥🐝
46😡
47👩‍👧‍👧
48🕹
49👮‍♀️
50💰
51
52
54🤫
55😞
56🤮
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
...!

53😾

1.9K 87 58
By wannasuckmydick

Beyonce pov:

"Nika wake uppp" I whined tapping her and she groaned. "Beyonce leave me alone go play with doggy" she mumbled turning her head and I pouted. "He's sleep" I said and she smacked her lips "So you'll let him sleep but not me" she said tiredly opening her eyes and glaring at me. "Yes" I said smiling and she huffed. "Didn't yo friends spend the night ? Go mess with them" she said waving me off and I pouted again sticking my bottom lip out. "I don't care" she said and I smacked my lips "I'll cry" I said smirking a little and she side eyed me "You bet not" she said and I made my lip start quivering with my eyes watering. "OK damn" she said getting up and I smiled.

"Goodmorning bubba" I said smiling in her face and she gave me a death stare. "Somebody's grumpy" I said standing up and she rolled her eyes getting out the bed and walking towards the restroom. I chuckled lowly knowing she was mad at me for waking her up and walked to the restroom to mess with her. "What's wrong baby" I asked her while she was washing her face and she smacked her lips "Leave me alone beyonce" she said and I tried not to laugh at her angry face. "You didn't say goodmorning back" I said and she side eyed me. "I'm mad at you now get out" she said and I smiled in amusement "I didn't do nothing" I said and she smacked her lips again then pushed me out the restroom slamming the door in my face.

I laughed then walked into the living room where everybody was at woke. "Goodmorning" I said and they all looked over at me speaking. "Where cookie at" chanel asked and I giggled "In there mad" I said and she shook her head. "Why she mad" ming asked "She did something to her" chanel said pointing at me and I gasped. "I did not" I said and keri gave me a look "Girl yes you did and you know you did" she said and I laughed then nika walked in with a mug on. "Goodmorning" Chanel said and nika stuck up the middle finger walking into the kitchen. "What the hell you do" toya asked and I smiled "I woke her up"  I said smiling and chanel sighed "She finna be mad all day" she said and ming nodded. "She'll be alright" I said shrugging "She finna be acting mean to you bey you know that right" ming asked and I nodded "She already is" I said not really caring right now but it might hurt my feeling later.

"Cookie come here" chanel called out and I could hear nika smack her lips from in here. "What" she said coming in with a bowel of cereal in her hand. "We still going somewhere today" chanel asked and she scoffed "No i'm not going no fucking where" she said and chanel smacked her lips. "Why not" chanel asked "Bruh if you wanna go somewhere then go" nika said irritated. "Hey bae" I said smiling just to add to her anger and she glared at me "Don't talk to me" she said and my smile grew. "Can I have some of your cereal" I asked and she flicked me off "No" she said and I pouted "Pleaseee" I begged. "Beyonce leave me alone"  she said then dagga started crying making her groan loudly and throw her head back. "Betta go get to that" ming said "Shut the fuck up" nika gritted then walked to the back handing me her cereal on the way.

I smiled brightly then started eating the cereal "Now bey why you ain't let her sleep" keri asked "Nah for real her attitude on ten" ming said. "Not really that wasn't that bad compared to what i've seen in the past" chanel said and everybody looked at her. "You mean it be worse than that" toya asked and she nodded "One time she stayed up all night then had to get up the next day for school and she caused hell the whole morning" chanel said and ming gasped. "I remember that she broke momma car window" ming said making my eyes go wide "Then momma beat her ass" she finished laughing. "You laughing like she ain't slap the shit out yo ass that day" chanel said and ming stopped laughing mugging her. "You should go say sorry" toya said making me choke on the cereal. "I ain't finna get slapped" I said and she straight faced me "You did last night" she said "More than once" keri added. "Exactly and she slap hard i'm not doing that again" I said shaking my head.

"She is not finna slap you" chanel said "How you know" I asked and she gave me a look. "Bey she would've been slapped you" ming said "She obviously got a soft spot for you" keri said. "You don't know that" I said and she smacked her lips. "Ain't you eating her cereal right now after you asked and she said no" she said "And you the reason she mad" toya added. "Exactly" chanel said agreeing with them. "Now go make her feel better so we won't have to deal with that shit all day" chanel said waving me off "How i'm supposed to do that" I asked and she shrugged. "I don't know put yo hand back in her pants" she said and my eyes almost popped out of my head. "Hold on when was this" toya asked "Last night when I sent them in here after they wanted to slap box" chanel said and everybody looked at me making me blush. "Mhm lil nasty ass" keri said and I cleared my throat. "Welp I better go make her feel better" I said then rushed out going to nika room.

"Get out" she said when I walked in and I set the cereal on the dresser then walked over to her getting in her lap. "Move beyonce i'm serious" she said trying to push me off "Stoppp i'm sorry" I mumbled laying on her shoulder and she smacked her lips. "I don't care" I said "Gone on man you getting on my nerves" she said and I pulled back then kissed her lips. "kiss me back" I mumbled and she kissed me back placing her hands on my butt. "Stop being mad" I said pulling back "No" she mumbled looking down at my lips then she bit my bottom lip extra hard. "OUCH" I yelled and she laughed "That's not funny" I said with my lip aching then tasted blood. I got off her then went into the restroom seeing my lip was bleeding. I grabbed some tissue and wiped the blood off making it start to burn.

"You ok" she asked coming in smiling and I mugged her "No, get out" I said mad that she bit my lip that hard now it hurts. "What's wrong baby" she said in a mocking voice and I side eyed her "Leave" I said pushing her out.

Onika pov:

I laughed and walked out the room then went into the living room smiling happy that I got my pay back for her waking me up. "Oh look who's in a good mood now" keri said while I walked in "Where's bey" ming asked and I started laughing. "Her ass in there mad " I said pointing to the back. "What you do" chanel asked squinting her eyes at me and I busted out laughing again. "I bit her lip" I said and ming shook her head. "Now she finna be mad at you" toya said and I shrugged "She'll be alright" I said then she walked in with a mug and bloody lip. "You ok stink" I asked smacked her lips "move" she grumbled pushing pass me and walking into the kitchen. "Same thing with the roles switched" chanel said then bey came out the kitchen holding a popsicle to her lip. "What happened bey" ming asked like I didn't just tell they ass what I did to her.

"She made my lip bleed" she said pointing at me with a attitude "I'm sorry" I said and she rolled her eyes "You did it on purpose" she said and I smiled. "Can I get some of yo bloody popsicle" i asked and she scoffed "No" she said and I walked over to her. "Moveee" she dragged out and I pulled her into me "Let me see" I said taking the popsicle off her lip and she moved her head. "No leave me alone" she said pushing me back and I smacked my lips "Hush" I said pulling her back to me and looking at her lip. It was a small cut on it and a little bruised but nothing too bad. "Can you give me back my popsicle now" she said and I shook my head "I want some" I said and she huffed. "Gone" she said waving me off and I smiled ripping it open with my teeth. I put a chunk of it in my mouth then gave it back to her "Thank you" I said smiling "mhm" she hummed walking pass me. "Can I got some" toya asked and she looked her up and down "No" she said then kept walking to the back.

"That shit ain't fair"  toya mumbled and I chuckled. "Cookie go make her feel better" chanel said and I looked at her like she was crazy. "Umm I don't know if ya'll know this or not but beyonce will hit my ass" I said "Did she hit you when you first did it" keri asked and I shook my head "Then she ain't gone hit you" she said and I smacked my lips. "How you know that" I asked "Cookie go cheer her up now" chanel said pointing to the back and I huffed walking to the back

When I walked in she was sitting in the middle of the bed with papers full of writing around her and she was writing on one of them with headphones in. "Hey baby" I said and she looked up glaring at me  "What" she asked and I smiled walking over to her "What you doing" I asked and she gathered up all the papers putting them in a folder. "Not talking to you" she said and I grabbed the folder. "Can I read them" I asked knowing they were lyrics. "No give it back" she said and I handed her the folder back. "Can I have a hug" I asked and she smacked her lips "Can you leave me alone" she asked and I shook my head.

"C'mere" I said pulling her into me "I'm sorry" I said the pecked her lips until she smiled. "Okayyyy" she said smiling and I pulled back smiling. "I'm still mad at you" she said and I rolled my eyes playfully "Yea sure" I said then I backed up and walked to the night stand grabbing her gummy worms. "No put those back" she said and I raised my eyebrow "And if I don't"  I asked and she raised a eyebrow. "Put it back" she said in a warning tone and I smirked "No" I said then ran out. When I looked back she was behind me and she's way faster than me so I tried to speed up. I ran past everybody and as soon as I was about to turn the corner bey tackled me down.

"Give it" she said climbing up my leg trying to grab the candy out my hand. "Move bey" I said moving the candy and she tried to grab it. "Give it hereee" she whined still trying to grab it and I pushed her off then got up trying to run over to ming but she grabbed my foot and I fell. "Ya'll some big ass kids" keri said shaking her head and bey pulled me back while I tried to grab on to something. "Give me my candy" she said straddling me and I smirked sticking it in my bra "Get it" I said and she smacked her lips. "Give it here" she said "Grab it" I said and she huffed then stuck her hand under my shirt. I bit my lip feeling her hands slip into my bra and she grabbed the candy then pulled her hand out. "nasty" she mumbled getting off me then kicked me in my leg.

"Ouch muthafucka" I said holding my leg and she laughed. "Ya'll did all that for some damn candy" keri said and bey nodded "She stole it and ran" she said and I smacked my lips getting up. "I ain't steal it you watched me" I said "And I told you to put it back" she said and I shrugged. Somebody knocked on the door and chanel got up opening it then squealed "I MISSED YOU" She yelled jumping on somebody. "Ya'll might wanna get in the house before you get shot" I said knowing what I did last night ain't gone slide. I heard chanel smack her lips then her and some dark skin girl walked in. "MANI" bey yelled running over there and hugging the girl.

I decided to skip the family reunion and walked back in my room to wake dagga up so she don't be up all night but when I walked in she was already woke. "Hey baby" I said picking her up and she smiled then started babbling. "For real" I said in the middle of her babbling like I understood what she was saying. "Alright now be quiet" I said to see her reaction and she hit me in the face "Aye girl hit me again" I warned and she laughed then hit me again. "Alright bet" I said then pinched her leg and she started crying. "Nu uh don't cry hit back" I said and she started crying louder. "Ok, ok mommy sorry" I said putting her binky in her mouth then laying her on my chest. I walked back in the living room and everybody was talking among themselves.

I seen bey gummy worms on the table and I really wanted to eat them. After thinking about it I decided I was gone try to take them again while she was talking. I walked over to them quietly and was about to grab them "Stop" she said glaring at me and I huffed. "You look like a mini chanel" the girl that was here said and I scrunched up my face. "I don't look like that hoe" I said and chanel flicked me off "Oh you must be cookie" she said and I nodded smirking. "Yea bad ass" chanel mumbled "I done heard some stuff about you" the girl said and I raised a eyebrow "And who are you" I asked "Normani" she said. "Ohh you her bestfriend" I said and she nodded. "Mhm and bey big cousin so don't hurt her or i'll- "You might not wanna say that" keri warned cutting her off.

"Yea don't get her started" ming said rolling her eyes. "Don't listen to them finish yo sentence" I said and she looked over at chanel who shook her head. "Just don't hurt her" she said and I nodded. "I'm not" I said smiling then flicked bey lips. "Stop it still hurt" she said pushing my hand and glaring at me. "Why yo lip hurt" normani asked "Cause she bit me" bey said and I started laughing. "It's not funny" bey said making me laugh harder. "Ok i'm sorry it's not funny" I said and she kicked my leg. "Ouch bey shit" I said rubbing my leg while she laughed. "Dagga fight fight" I said holding her out in front of bey and she hit her in the face. "Ouch yo lil bully" bey said and dagga smiled along with me "Look like fucking evil twins" chanel mumbled "for real" toya said agreeing and I flicked them off. "This my ride or die" I said lifting dagga up and kissing her cheek repeatedly  while she giggled then I smelled her diaper. I sniffed for a little then pulled her back. "Yo assk stank" I said and she giggled.

"That ain't funny bring yo lil stanky ass on" I said and everybody laughed. "Chanel you wanna change her" I asked and she looked at me like I was crazy "Hell naw I don't wanna change her" she said and I huffed then looked down at beyonce. "You got it O.G"  she said and I pouted then walked away going to the back.

Beyonce pov:

"She don't seem bad" normani said and everybody including me scoffed. "Baby that was a sneak peek" keri said. "I barley met her and even I know" toya said and normani smiled. "She just seems funny, she's cute" she said and I scrunched my eyebrows together but decided not to think too much of it. "Anastasia is cute her ass is a demon"ming said "Who is anastasia" mani asked. "The baby she just had" I said pointing to the back "Ohh I thought her name was dagga" she said and I smacked my lips along with ming and chanel. "No I don't know why she won't let that stupid ass name go" chanel said and mani giggled "What's wrong with that name" she asked and we looked at her like she was crazy "Do you not hear it" ming asked. "Don't it mean like beautiful or sum" she asked and I busted out laughing. "Girl that shit mean weed" chanel said and I started laughing harder. "She said beautiful" I said in between laughing.

"Bey I really can't believe you all grown up now" she said but I was too busy laughing to respond. "Stop laughing girl" keri said and I took a breath then stopped. "Ok sorry" I said and she rolled her eyes. "You just moved to dallas and grew up huh" mani said and I nodded. "I had to everybody down here mean" I said and she smiled shaking her head "You just sensitive baby" she said and I gasped. "I said the same thang girl" keri said and I smacked my lips then the door knob started jiggling making everybody look at it. "who the hell is that" toya mumbled "beyonce scream so nika can run in here with her gun" chanel said and I nodded about to scream but the door busted open and rih came in.

"Wassup peeps" she said smiling and everybody smacked their lips "Girl you was finna get shot" ming said and rih waved her off. "Bye who ? The only thug in the house ain't even in here" rih said and I rolled my eyes. "We was finna have bey scream" chanel said "Awl hell nah I would've been dead for real" shs aid laughing then stopped when she seen mani. "Heyy what's yo name" she asked smirking "Don't you got a girlfriend" chanel asked raising her eyebrow and rih smacked her lips. "Damn chanel it's always yo ass" she said and I laughed "That's what you get" I said and she flicked me off. "Where cookie I don't like ya'll ass" she asked and i pointed to the back "Peace" she said flicking all us off then walking to the back.

"Who was that" mani asked "Cookie crazy ass bestfriend" chanel said and she nodded. "Bumble you know the fair opening" she said and my face lit up. "Really" I asked and she nodded "Yea I was planning on going" she said "I wanna go" I said pouting. "Go where" nika asked walking in with dagga in her hands and rih behind her. "To the town fair" I said "It's a town fair down here" she asked and I shook my head. "Down there where we grew up" mani said and nika stiffed a laugh "That abandoned ass place a town" she asked with raised eyebrows "I thought it was a fucking forest" rih mumbled then they busted out laughing.  "Ya'll not funny" I said mugging them. "Ok, so is it in houston" she asked and I nodded. "Oh then go by yourself" she said and I pouted "I want you to come too" I said and she scoffed. "Hell nah, do you know how many people want my head down there" she asked "Just about as many people that do down here" chanel said and I nodded in agreement. "Ok that don't matter i'm not going" she said  walking out  then a few minutes later she walked back in.

"Ok let's go"

Hello

I think i'm getting sick I can feel my throat closing up 💀

But anyway how was ya'll day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 424 8
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤. 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐱 𝐢𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲. 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐠!𝐩.
9.5K 566 10
Structure - odd sweetheart "𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔...
135K 7.5K 69
Beyonce and Onika work together and eventually fall in love but can they stay in love? -- (G!p) (GxG)
24.5K 1.6K 24
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 - 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐥.