Coming back to England (seque...

By prayersimeon

Book two of Queen of My Heart Life after all the trauma of experiencing separation, kidnapping, almost fakin... More

Queen of my heart
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Wedding -part 1
Wedding part 2
Eplioue
Extra bonus chapter

Chapter 29- The Proposal

0 0 0
By prayersimeon

One year later

Cohen Point of view

I am nervous about proposing to her tonight even though I have planned this whole entire day to go smoothly without any further problems, issues or drama to ruin it.

My mum always said to me "when you know you just know"

Now thinking back to when my mum said that I kinda figure out my mum was talking about that day to me and what my mum was saying is only I can tell if Reagan is the one for me.

I have starting thinking that my mum would have love her so much more like her own daughter you know because my mum kinda of have this sixth sense from telling another people aural.

"Rea, get your coat on!" I exclaimed to her.
She reaches out for her coat on the coat hangers , puts her coat on slipping her arms through the sleeves holes and shrugged it on her body.

"Why?" She asks me curiously looking a bit puzzled with what I just tell her to do.

I do not want to be freezing to death when I am going to get down in one knee to ask her to marry me plus the weather here is absolutely bone-chilling freezing here.

"Because It is going to be really cold outside " i told to her.

I check the weather forecast today for any sign of wet weather rain, windiness, snow or sunshine because you will be surprised that it snows in April last year.

"Okay okay i will do as you say if only you can please explain why to me"she tells me.

She is even more cuter than before when she curious as she raises an suspicious eyebrow, her lips are pouty ; she bites her lips deep into thoughts thinking about whether she wants to know more or she will keep observing our surroundings on the way there.

"How about we can just go now and you can ask me questions later?"I questioned her.

I rushes us out the door into our driveway to make sure everything goes as planned for her surprise proposal plus we got everyone there for her including our family members , friends who live here with us and the other who have taken their time to flew out to see us here today.

"Why can't you just tell me already?"she asked me desperately wanting to know what her surprise is going to be like.

If I were in her shoes I would want to find out what is my surprise going to be like or questionably waiting for the unexpected to happen.

"Because it would ruin the purpose of the surprises"I said.

"Well in that case is it a good or bad surprise?"she asked me nervously.

"It is a good surprise"I assured her.

I have been waiting for this moment for a long time now ever since I rescue her from being kidnapped in that horrible abandoned building all my mind could ever think about was her because she made my horrible days turn into the best days of my life.

"I would take your words for it then"I assumed that he was right and I have every reason to believe him.

"Good,good"I said, like a nerve wreck.

"Are you alright there?" She asks me

Reagan point of view
I never ever in my life have hear him use the word good twice in the same sentence but besides I trust him with my whole heart and life so what could go wrong.

"Are you mad at me?"I raised a question to him, unsure about what was going on with him.

"No,why on earth would you say something that like?"he inquired of me .

"You have been so quiet during this last past minute of our surprise destination,"I explained that to him.

"Silence can mean one too many things."he said being too undefined to me.

"Are you trying to give me a hint of this surprise?"I ask him.

I laugh off my nerves though thinking that was something to do with the fact that he was going to give a surprise.

"Maybe or maybe not."he said to me.

"Are you going to buried in a ditch?"I asked him jokingly.

"Your guesses have literally started as great and now turned to the worst." he shook his head and chuckled at me while keeping looking around searching if we are in the right place.

"So, I'm taking that as a no, then,"I exhaled slowly but putting my trust in him one hundred per cent.

"We are almost here" he continues to drive his car for a few minutes before handing me something silky smooth material in my hand.

"I cannot wait to see it"I beamed in enthusiasm to him.

"Here please put on a blindfold" he pointed to the blindfold in my hands.

"Why would I need to put a blindfold on?"I questioned him.

"Because without one it would ruin the elements of surprise" he explains to me.

"Okay, Cohen" I articulated to him.

I think I could hear music playing around in the background and then I realized that his car was turned off by him.

"Now, we are here" he whispered as his lips lightly touched mine making me feel butterflies instantly in my body.

I wait patiently for him to get out of the car for him to open up my end of the car door , take this blindfold off my eyes and then I would finish gets to see this special surprise of his that he has for me.

"Wait what would I know where I am going?" I ask him quizzically.

"I will guide you and no peeking"he commands me to keep my eyes close throughout him guiding me to our destination.

"I trust you enough to know that I would not bump into a tree" i replied to him.

"That good to hear, walk to your left and keep on walking until I say stop"he instructed me from behind me where I can go next to see this mysterious surprise of his.

I can feel his breath fanning my neck causing shivers to going down my spine or back and raising a little bit of goosebumps.

"Are we almost there yet?"I ask him impatiently for some time now.

"Nope, keep on walking straight on until I say so"he instructed me.

"I hear something rustling in the bushes"i said panicky to him.

"You can stop walking now and take off your blindfold" he whispered in my ear softly.

I listen to what he says , taking off my blindfold when I come across such a movie moment from tangled in scene where they are on a boat with her pet comledian and the guy take off her blindfold.

"Oh my goodness" i said happily to him when getting all a emotional upon looking around at this beautiful sight.

We are In Cornwall to see the light festival where everyone makes a wish with their family members or friends on a lantern and they would bring it up in the air to let it flow into the sky at night.

"I hope you like it" he said nervously to me.

I started wandering why he is acting all nervously around me like he is running his hand through his hair multiple of times and he was even a bit silent on the car ride over here.
"Like no-"

"Ohh okay"he interrupted me dejectedly.
I hit him playfully on his arms before hugging the life out of him feeling ecstatic about seeing this surprise especially the gorgeous view of the place.

"On hold you did not even let me finish my sentence first" I told him.

"Okay you can now carry on talking now "he chuckles at himself being nervous for no reason at all.

"But love it yes" I scream with excitement in me to him.

"Here is your lantern"he replied to me.

I take a lantern that he hand over to me for making a wish on before, lifting up my lantern to flow into the sky above floating in the air when I notice he did not get himself a lantern to make his own wish.

"Where is yours to make a wish?" I ask him baffles that we only have lanterns to make a wish as much as I want to make a wish however, it would not be or feel right to make one without him having to make a wish too.

"I  have already got my wish"he whispered in softly into my ear when he is standing there dangerously close to me.

He hand me other my lantern after I make a wish by letting my lantern floating in the air however I turned around to see him on
One knee with my all of our love ones behind us.

"Please tell me if this really real or am I dreaming?"I ask him.

I am actually surprised that this time Luke did not pinched me after saying it out loud again or maybe it is because the looks Cohen was going him that make Luke even think twice about it.

"It is only real if you want it to be beautiful"he chuckles at me.

"Well in that I want all of this to be real"

"So will you marry me my beautiful girl Reagan Delilah smith because since the day when I first lay eyes on you and I always know from then that there was not going to be anyone else like you. The queen who rule my heart"he proposed to me.

Carter get down on one knee, a couple of tears are leaking out of my eyes as I try wiping it away from my face with a watery eyes, my face is hurting so much from smiling that you would have probably think that I would have get Botox for my face at the very young of nineteen years old.

"It is a Yess from me"i joked with him.

I always try to adding humour in events or occasional like theses, I guess it is good for lighting up the mood especially when my life has been one crazy roller coaster coming in through all directions at me.

"Haha you are so funny"he said deadpan to me.

This time I gasped.

"Yess yess and a thousand times yes" I shrieks excitedly to him.

I am thinking back to when I got kidnapped by the evils men that if I ever managed to make out of the abandoned warehouse alive , I would want to get marry, have children and live a life together with him.

"I love you so bloody much queen"he said to me with so much more love and passion in his voice to give me.

"Not as much as I love you king"I answer him.

I feel like being with him is like dreaming at first because it feels so surreal like dreaming of the unthinkable that could happen in life, I always say to myself that I wish I could have been as lucky as the girl in the book that I am reading by comparing my reality to the world of my unknown imagination.

Our love journey might have been off  to a rocky start but in the process of the journey I started to see the light of the impossible slowly by slowly I started to feel myself falling in love with him just by one simple blink of an eye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 124 21
"If you love me, you won't leave me." Jessie has believed those words from her boyfriend, Josh, since senior year of high school. She loves him and d...
72.9K 5.2K 46
|| Second Book! Can not be read as a stand-alone || Read The Secrets Of Finnley first! "Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire." A...
297K 18K 66
#99 in Romance on 15 April 2016 #6 in Chicklit on 3rd May 2016 Changed Genre to Chicklit on 22 April 2016 Story is in English "Can I ask you somethin...
294 14 21
I smile at this loving the reaction he gave me. So go back to tracing. Purposely making each of my touches softer and slower. He grabs my hand and tu...