The Fourteen of Majestia [Inc...

By Polish445

Ever wonder why everything that goes through the Bermuda triangle disappears? Magical beings with extraordin... More

Character Introductions
For Better Visualization :)
The Land of Majestia pt.1
The Land of Majestia pt.2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
ITS TIME!

Chapter 35

711 34 3
By Polish445

Irene's P.O.V

The nectar sweet smell of flowers grazed my nose as I heard the gushing sound of the waterfall. I sat down on the glade-green grass as the sound of intoning bees filled the area.

The waterfall was a pretty turquoise colour and it seemed almost otherworldly. It was swishing over the rocks joyfully and thundering down into the ecstasy pool, forming foam at the bottom. The rest of the water was as clear as cellophane which enabled us to see all the rocks at the bottom of the lake. The huge trees around us are the towers of the forest. It smelled earthy and sweet as Jisoo and I ate the berries we had picked up from the trees earlier.

For practising, Jisoo and I had decided to visit the Shanella Waterfalls in the Forest of Doom. It was a nice peaceful place. Small, filled with flora, and just heavenly to look at.

(It's pronounced Shaa-nil-la in case you were wondering)

We were talking about a break from practising and were eating to replenish our energy. Our bodies were covered in sweat and in no time I saw Jisoo taking off her shoes and jumping into the lake, the water splashing everywhere. It was school property, meaning the students could use it. But since it was a good 20-minute walk from the buildings, not many people visited this area. It was my first time visiting it in over two years. And honestly, I don't know how, but it looked better than it had before.

I smiled as I thanked the trees for providing me with shade. Majestia's temperatures were never seasonal. It changes monthly. And it wasn't slow shifts from one season to the other like how the humans have it.

The magical barrier that protects us from being seen by the outside world has its side effects. And this was just one of them. It's somewhere around the beginning of December, meaning it was the month of Spring. Majestia usually experiences extreme weather shifts. Just only a few days ago it was the cold month of Winter, or better known as November. Everyone was wearing hoodies and socks. Now, you can see people wearing sleeveless and having pool parties. Adapting can be difficult sometimes, but it's fun to watch how quickly nature redeems itself.

Truly inspiring.

As Jisoo swarmed around in the lake, splashing around, I heard the light crunch of leaves. Someone was coming.

I looked to the side but couldn't hear anyone. I guess super hearing can have its effects. After a few long minutes, I saw a tall body frame heading in my direction. The man was almost six feet, his hair purple like it had always been, and his dimples showing as he got himself to smile at me and Jisoo.

"Oh, Namjoon?" Jisoo called out as he waved her from the dry land. She waved back before nodding her head at me.

I was wearing shorts and a brightly coloured red crop top, the most I would ever reveal my skin. I could tell he noticed but out of respect he didn't bothering looking or commenting on it.

He slowly sat beside me, keeping a fair distance, and signed. "How's practice?" He asked. He sounded distressed.

"Okay, I guess. Did you know, I can dangle on walls?" I asked all out of a sudden as he looked at me, confused. "What do you mean? You're super sticky now too?"

I chuckled at his comment.

"No. Since I have superhuman strength, I just dug one of my fingers into the cement wall and was able to dangle onto it for a good two minutes before letting go." I explained as he made a weird face, trying to imagine it.

"That's a lot of strength," He muttered after a while, impressed. "I saw a huge hole in the ground while I coming over, did you suddenly cause an earthquake too?" He smirked. "Maybe," I spoke, shrugging my shoulders and looking away.

"Anyways what are you doing here?" I asked. He looked at the waterfall and admired its beauty for a while. "Jin had to help Momo and Hoseok with something," he muttered, "I got dumped." He frowned.

I laughed. "Can't even keep one person to yourself can you?" He put his hand on his chest and acted offended which made me smile lightly.

"Many women are attracted to me thankyou very much."

"So Jin's a woman now?" I nudged his shoulder with mine.

"He might as well be. Do you see how pretty and fragile he is? He could beat one of that whiny female drama leads any day, bet." He answered with full confidence.

Honestly, I couldn't disagree with him.

Jin's pretty alright.

We fell into a comfortable silence after that. I moved my upper body side to side, swinging lightly as he leaned back into his arms and closed his eyes, enjoying the calming essence this soil held.

Jisoo was now dabbing herself dry with some towels she probably used her powers to get to. She found me staring at her and noticed Namjoon not paying attention. She winked at me before taking the extra clothes I had packed along with the food and taking her wet top off.

I wanted to yell at her to stop, what if he sees her? I mean it's not like Namjoon would enjoy it or anything but still, I never imagined Jisoo being brave– no scratch that, stupid enough to do this.

She quickly put on the dry blouse before glancing at me. I was moulding. My glare very intense. I ushered her to just use her telekinesis and hide behind the trees or something, it's not like anyone was going to visit this place anyway. She chuckled at my flustered and angry state, before reluctantly walking away into the far off distance to change her pants into the jeans I had brought for her.

Namjoon remained oblivious to it all. His eyes were still closed and his head now leaning a bit to the side.

"You seem a little stressed. What's up?" I asked, trying to make some conversation.

"Mhmm? Oh, yeah it's just the whole thing with what we got from Tzuyu's memories." He stated, looking at me.

"What about it?"

He stayed silent for a while, debating on whether he should explain his thoughts or not until he spoke.

"You know how Professor Dill doesn't want us involved in whatever he's planning?" He asked as I nodded my head.

"He's already gotten rid of Professor Du, Wendy explained it was some super intense serum, it's going to take a week at best to kill her. And even if we do somehow save her it's going to be hard to wake her up and cure the poison."

"I think we should take Jin's help on making a counter-potion for her. His dad, our father, definitely has the ingredients back at the house. I think we can trust him to figure it out." He explained, his body almost fully toward me now. 

"Even if he can make a counter-potion, we need to save Professor Du first. That's the hardest part. Keeping Taehyung safe whilst also trying to save Professor Du." I stated as he puffed out a breath of air, feeling frustrated

"Our main problem is getting into Professor Dill's dimensional storage space where he keeps her. We know from Tzuyu that it's activated at all times but unfortunately, we can't use her key to get in since Professor Dill controls the whole area. It's going to be hard to find a way to get inside without him immediately finding out." I continued as he thought about it long and hard.

He leaned back again, feeling a little stuffed because our conversation was going nowhere.

"I thought that maybe Hoseok could teleport into the storage space but since it's a non-existent space, he can't teleport anyone there..." He muttered softly.

His gaze fell, his tongue poking the side of his cheek as he started to think of some other plan.

"But," I started, catching his attention, "Jin's portals themselves are spaces and holes between different dimensions. I'm sure he could get us in!" I yelped in excitement.

"What do you mean?"

"Think about it!" I exclaimed, now completely facing him as he looked at me with a nonchalant expression. "Jin's portals, they are small spaces between dimensions. He shifts from one opening located in one place to another located in another place. They're small holes amongst all the unknown dimensional spaces. If he can make a portal from place to place, I'm sure he can make a portal from one dimensional space into another, allowing us to stay there." 

He gave me a wary glance, unsure of my theory. I urged him on, telling him it was a good plan but be still seemed. Bit uncertain.

"If he could go from one dimensional space into another, wouldn't we have already explored every space there is? The dimensional words are unknown to us, we don't know of their length, how big they are, how many there are etc..." He voiced.

"Yeah, that because he can only make portals to places he has accurate description and memories off. We've never been to a dimensional storage space so obviously we've never explored it because we can't go in. But now, we have Tzuyu."

I sat in front of him, my hands reaching out to explain better. He focused on me, leaning forwards as his eyes widened a bit, moving around my body and movements frantically.

"We haven't been in a space, but she has! Think about it, if she can describe the place accurately enough to Jin, he can imagine the place and create a portal that goes directly into a dimensional storage space! It could work!" I shrieked, my eyes lighting up as I explained.

"But he's already working on the potion..." Namjoon mumbled, his excitement dying out a bit.

"Can't someone else do that?"

My head was already starting to hurt thinking about all of this. We only had two days until the last battle and nothing was planned.

I hated being so unprepared and useless. I couldn't do anything. No one but us knew because we couldn't trust anyone.

The silence hung on for a long time. We both were visibly frustrated and disheartened.

The number of impulses I have had to just go and tell the teachers or the government about what's going on do proceed me. But then again, it's obvious we can't trust them.

Tzuyu's told us multiple times and it's not surprising that the royals would rather pay attention to expanding their states and riches rather than helping and providing safety for their people.

We can't confide in anybody but each other. But at least we're not alone in all of this...

"Maybe..." Namjoon whispered. "Maybe we can have Taehyung make the potion instead of Jin." He said hesitantly.

"Shouldn't we be protecting him?" I questioned.

"We can protect him, I'm sure he'd be annoyed by just hanging around anyways. I think it's a good idea to let him be some part of this whole scheme. He doesn't like being left out." He explained as I thought about it.

"I mean I guess, Jennie did say he caught up pretty fast in Potions even though he missed half of the classes." I pondered on the idea, even more, it didn't take long for me to agree.

"I think it'll work," he looked surprised at my answer.

I guess he expected me to point out another flaw. It's not the most solid idea with a confirmed result but it's the best we've got.

"Maybe you guys should discuss this with the others as well," I flinched at the sudden voice. Looking behind me, I saw Jisoo there with an innocent smile on her face. Wendy stood behind her, her brown hair straightened and let down, she wore a black shirt with jeans and some combat boots to go with.

A light amount of makeup was put on her face, one of Jennie's favourite necklaces laced around her neck and a black purse tightly held in her right hand.

I guess she finally came back from her date with Mark.

I realized how long we had just been sitting there, discussing and exchanging ideas. It was almost evening, the sun was about to go down. The sky was filled with ravishing colours of orange, yellow and molten red that traced the clouds.

It was getting more humid and dry, I could feel the dust and sweat on my skin more than ever.

"I'm sure planning would go a lot better if you stopped everyone from constantly draining themselves by practising and use their brains." She stated.

"I agree, let's have the whole crew together. I'm sure our plan will be more efficient." I agreed as Namjoon nodded his head.

"Great, I'll contact Tzuyu to see if she can visit us tonight. We need her if we want to plan all of this perfectly. The more people we can trust the better," Wendy spoke up before pulling out her phone from her back pocket.

"I'm still not sure if we can trust her..." I whispered lightly to myself.

It was just very weird and sudden for me. Just a few months ago we were talking about how bitchy she was and it wasn't long ago when she was constantly scrutinizing all of us. It's just a little strange that she shows up right when we need her with an innocent smile on her face, ready to help.

Due to the weary silence, everyone had heard my comment, including Wendy.

Unlike what I had expected, she smiled at me comfortingly.

"I know it's hard but you have to trust me. I can guarantee 100% that she's on our side on this one. I saw her memories, if she was planning something behind our back I would have seen it." She muttered softly, a comforting twinkle in her eyes as she stared at me.

If you can't trust Tzuyu, at least trust Wendy. I thought to myself.

"If we want to make it back before the sun goes down we should get going," I muttered checking the time on my clock.

Namjoon and I got up from the grassed floor, walking in the direction of Building A. Jisoo and Wendy followed behind.

The sound of the waterfall slowly started fading more and more as we got closer. I noticed Jisoo wearing the shirt and jeans I had brought for her, she seemed comfortable.

Namjoon looked to be nervous, more than I had ever seen him.

I didn't want to admit to it, but this whole situation was the most nerve-wracking thing ever. Sometimes it's hard to even relax when your mind reminds you about it every five minutes.

The trees started to clear out more and now we could visibly see the structure of the huge building. Walking faster, we made it there in record time.

Tzuyu was already there, she looked to be extremely nervous. She was constantly looking behind her back and seeing if anyone followed her. As soon as she saw us she ushered us to hurry up.

Namjoon pulled out his dorm keys and urgently opened the door.

We went inside to see that the rest of the girls were already present there, credits to Wendy for informing them beforehand.

Taehyung was laying back on the couch, his legs curled up to his chest as he pitifully tried not to fall asleep right then and there. Jennie was beside him, playing with the hem of her dress. Everyone else seemed to be visibly tired, possibly from practising too much.

But it made me happy that they were working so hard.

"Tzuyu," Lisa spoke hesitantly, grabbing everyone's attention as we made our way inside the dorm living room with the Twice member.

"We need to discuss something important," Namjoon said as Wendy put down her bag and went to stand beside Jin who was leaning by the kitchen counter.

I went down to the seat beside Jimin. He seemed a little better, perhaps he was finally getting over his break-up. I wasn't sure, I'm not the best person to provide others with emotional support. I'm usually the problem solver and it was obvious he needed support more than solutions. I was glad he was doing better.

"Irene and I have thought about it for some time now. And I think we need to finally start strategizing on how to stop Professor Dill and save Professor Du," Everyone seemed to agree. We had put this off for long enough, we need to get things straight now.

"Tzuyu explained that Professor Du was kept hostage in one of Professor Dill's dimensional storage spaces. We thought of Hoseok teleporting us there but since it's a non-existent space formed outside the boundaries of reality, it's not possible," he started explaining.

"Another solution we thought of was," he looked behind him to the tall, slender man known to the beauty of the male group. "Using Jin's portals to get in," he spoke aloud, turning back to the rest of the group members on the couch as if he were doing a presentation for the class.

"Ports themselves are small gateways of dimensional space that help you go from one place to another. Unlike Hoseok's teleportation which is within the limit of reality fur to its quick movement, that's not the case for Jin's portals, same case with Professor Dill's storage spaces. I'm sure we can use this method, both these abilities are connected by not being dragged down by reality and its limitations." He concluded.

The rest of the groups were quiet, perhaps a bit confused.

"I have something to add," Jin said raising his hand as he broke the silence.

Namjoon urged him to talk.

"If we want me to accurately make a portal into his dimensional storage I'm going to need a better description of the place. I need to imagine the area and where I wish to create a portal, I can't just suddenly do it and expect it to be perfect," He explained his worries.

"We have the perfect person for that," I said sternly looking at Tzuyu. She looked back and forth, taking in a deep breath she focused intently on the job at hand.

With no time to waste, she started describing all she could remember.

"As you've probably heard from Wendy, you need to enter a specific key in one of the huge oak wood trees located by the Forest of Doom. It's a newly planted storage space just so we could communicate here during the Magic School Tournament. You enter the key into a small hole barely noticeable in the trunk of the tree before twisting it. It opens a rather ghastly portal into the area. The inside looks almost like a dungeon. The walls are black and made of stone, there are no doors or windows, just the portal and only a few lamps light up that area. Professor Dill usually sits on a chair, or a throne you could say, near the end of the room. And I remember Professor Du was tied up on a wooden chair in the middle of the room. It's a pretty spacious area since many of his followers tend to fill it up. Be careful, I may know some parts of his plan but he tends to be very secretive with his information. I don't know what exactly he wishes to act out, but I can tell you it's nothing good."

Everyone listened attentively. A rush of uncertainty waved through me but I immediately waved it off.

This isn't the time for such thoughts. I scolded myself.

"Do you think you can do it?" Namjoon asked. Jin seemed confident. He nodded his head yes which seemed to make Namjoon a little more reassured as he let out a breath of relief, rubbing his hands together.

"Another thing we figured out, is that we need to have Twice and Professor Dill out of the dimensional storage when we go in there to save Professor Du. We realized the best time would be during the Magic School Tournament, the 6th and last battle. Since he produces the light he can't miss it and Twice obviously have to be there as his participating students."

Everyone kept silent, this gave me some time to silently observe everyone.

Yoongi looked quite saddened and zoned out, maybe more than usual. I had also noticed that for a few days now Jin and Jisoo were extremely awkward with each other.

Jin would be making a shake or a drink for one of the members and Jisoo would suddenly pop up, the encounters were always very awkward and both seemed extremely shy around each other. I wish nothing bad had happened, amid all the chaos we don't want a civil war to carry out.

Jungkook and Lisa seemed a bit more affectionate with each other. They still hadn't gone out on their date since they didn't have any time. But I would sometimes see Lisa smiling while messaging someone or both of them giving each stare when the other wasn't looking.

Honestly, it would just make me gag most of the time.

Momo and Hoseok had gotten a lot less irritable around each other. Namjoon had also noticed how Taehyung, Jungkook, Jimin, Jennie and Rosé had gotten so close all of a sudden. Perhaps because of Jimin's recent breakup or Taehyung's curse. I had never seen Jungkook or Jimin this worried or nurturing about anyone. Jennie from the beginning had a sort of attachment to Tae, maybe because he was the first person she interacted with except for us girls. Rosé and Jimin didn't seem any better, they still get anxious with each other at times I think but who knows what goes on when I'm not around.

I was brought back to reality when I realized everyone had been talking and passing ideas while I was zoned out. I tried to pick up on the conversation, see how far they had gone without me.

"I think it's best if we let Taehyung make the potion, he's gotten excellent grades in class without studying much, Jin will be busy with making the portal and he'll have to keep it open so the others can come back with Professor Du. I don't think it's reasonable to dump so much pressure on him," Yoongi stated sternly.

"But he's sick," Jimin countered back, "I mean he can barely move nowadays. Perhaps we're acting too careless to let him do such a big job that puts so much pressure on the person," he retorted.

Taehyung seemed uncomfortable, he couldn't speak much, Rosé had informed him to do as little activity as possible. But in between the two bantering men, he looked as if he just wanted to suddenly punch the two guys and show his strength to them, proving himself worthy to do any task he was assigned.

I felt a sting of guilt and pity.

Dying. It must be awful to know about your death. To know that slowly your brain and body is decaying. I wonder what exactly it felt like. Knowing the way you pass away, knowing you're about to die. I wondered if it ever affects his mindset. Did he suddenly wish to do the things he wasn't able to experience before? Did he think it was unfair? Unfair that he wasn't able to live life like others his age normally do? I wondered about his physical health, did he feel tired? Exhausted? Could he tell that his body was slowly shutting down?

I wanted to ask all these questions. Yet I was afraid I would offend him, or scare him. Since I wasn't the best communicator, I thought perhaps these things he had already discussed with Jungkook or Jimin. Even though I was worried, I'd rather not intervene in his matters.

The disagreement continued. It didn't stop until Taehyung's weak and soft voice broke them apart.

"I'll do it...." He whispered, everyone looked at him. Jimin seemed conflicted. "I... I want to make the cure," he stated pathetically.

"Then it's settled," I spoke up, harshly. "If he thinks he can do it, we'll just have to trust him." No one dared to disagree anymore.

Taehyung uncomfortably sunk lower in the couch, he looked tired. Well, I mean when did he not?

"We need split into groups," Yoongi declared. "A few of us will go with Jin into the dimensional storage space to save Professor Du. Some will stay in the boy's dorm with Taehyung to take care of him. And I think the last group should be by the stadium to keep an eye on Professor Du and Twice. Just in case they have a back-up we don't know about." Yoongi planned.

It was an effective idea. We were a good number of people, fourteen to be exact. I think it's wise for us to split and do different jobs assigned to us by the strength and level of our powers.

"We also need team leaders," Hoseok muttered. "I think it'll be too chaotic if everyone's everywhere and there's no one specifically there to lead everyone to safety."

Also a sensible suggestion.

"I think Irene should be the team leader of the squad that'll keep an eye on Professor Du and Twice," Namjoon stated. "She's got a super hearing, it'll be very effective if she used those powers to spy on him or something."

I didn't mind leading, I was the leader of The Silence, it's not something I'm unfamiliar with. Not to sound arrogant but I have the most leadership qualities out of everyone here. And I don't mean a kind-hearted and soft leader like Namjoon. I mean the strategical and rational leader, the one which is isn't afraid of leading by inflicting fear.

Dominance and Superiority should be established when working in a group. Though it might be rude or offensive to say there's always one person leading and doing better than the others. This also doesn't mean the others in the group are completely useless or don't have any other qualities. It's just the leader naturally has more dominant traits.

"Jin will have to lead his team, being the one to open the portal," Wendy said, speaking up for the first time.

He again nodded, not saying anything. "And we'll have Momo take care of the team that is in charge of protecting Taehyung."

"Why do I need protecting?" Taehyung suddenly mumbled as everyone again hesitantly looked at him.

"Henry mentioned wanting to rid of some boy," Wendy started, "And then Twice talked about us only staying busy by going out and doing missions to try and find cures for you. There's a high chance they know about your curse, there's also the thought that you or someone else here could be this boy they wish to get rid of."

"Every other male can perfectly protect themselves here, except for you. You need some sort of protection Tae, so please just cooperate and try not to let your ego get in the way." Yoongi finished off for Wendy. She awkwardly glanced his way, both making eye contact before looking away immediately.

Taehyung pouted like a little child, normally I would have found it cute, but with his thin and boney features it was hard to even establish him as healthy. He seemed highly malnourished even with the nutrient shots we had given him these past few days. His eyes stuck out like a sore thumb as if his face was too small to carry the weight. His fingers barely held any flesh, his veins painfully visible on his skin. His lips were dry, his hair looking like the only living part of his body. He was incredibly hard to look at.

"I can be a part of Irene's team. I can telepathically tell everyone else what's going on if there's been some disturbance in the plan." Wendy suggested. Namjoon nodded at that.

"I think it's safe to say the more powerful and offensive power holders should head inside the dimensional storage. People like Lisa, Jungkook, Jimin and Yoongi." Hoseok voiced.

"I think Rosé should be in Jin's team too," I commented. "Me?" Rosé uttered, unsure of what I had just said.

"Yes. Perhaps if they need help with healing Professor Du a little or carrying her back I think you would be a great person for that job. You're a healer. It's your purpose, no?" I interrogated.

She seemed uncertain. I wanted to glare at her and give her a lecture that now was not the time to whine or be incompetent. She was given a job, she must perform it with excellence and confidence.

"Not a bad idea actually," Jin added.

"O-okay then," she shyly mumbled.

We didn't have time for more constant reassurances so I quickly moved on to the next subject. "Our arena has seats, there are great hiding spots under them. I think that's a great place for my team to hide in. If anyone perhaps feels threatened feel free to go there. I think we should head there before the battle so I can show you all which hideout it exactly it is and how to enter it." I mentioned.

"A hideout under the stadium seats?" Jungkook mumbled, confused.

"I noticed them once because of my X-Ray powers while taking a walk outside with Taehyung," Jimin spoke. "I can lead you there too if you want," he added.

"Okay, so a quick recap of our plan," Namjoon said, everyone looked at him carefully listening to every word as if they had to memorize it for a pop quiz.

"We split into groups of three. Team Jin –which includes Jimin, Jungkook, Lisa, Rosé and Yoongi– will enter the dimensional storage space with the help of Jin's portals. They'll make sure to get Professor Du out of the place safely. Team Irene –which includes me and Wendy– will keep a watch on Professor Du and Twice by a hideout spot under the arena seats. Wendy will stay outside, visible to everyone else so she can telepathically tell us what's going on and if there's a disruption in the plan,"

"Team Momo –including Hoseok, Jisoo, Taehyung and Jennie– will stay in the dorms by Taehyung's side who will start making the potion. Jin, you'll sneak out with Wendy tonight to get some stuff from your father's house for the necessary ingredients. Taehyung you can't make the potion until the morning of the 6th battle. So be prepared to act fast. Everyone stay on your guard, anything could happen. We don't know what exactly they have planned, we're going off of suspicions and theories here so be careful." Namjoon concluded.

"What about me?"

All of us turned to the side to see Tzuyu's petite but tall form sitting by the single couch. I had never noticed the bags under her eyes, or how much weight she had lost. She looked so much different than before. She looked innocent. Genuine. She looked like she wanted to help. Like she regretted her decisions.

I felt my heart go a little soft, what could she do anyway?

"I think it's best if you stay out of this. You've already done enough for us, you should now focus on protecting yourself. If Professor Dill or your group members find out that you betrayed them I don't think they'll be very nice to you," I replied.

"So you're saying they might kill me?"

"No, I'm saying it's a possibility." I corrected.

She didn't seem okay with a response. She nodded her head but her eyes told a different story.

I turned around and looked at the floor. I was tired. We had so much to do, the 6th battle would start the day after tomorrow, we have so much to plan. Jin and Wendy still had to travel to his house, even though Jin could easily make a portal once outside the school to immediately get there. The hard part was sneaking out. I just wished they won't get caught.

I felt a headache making its way up my head.

I needed sleep.

Everyone else continued to discuss some things and exchange worries but I was too zoned out.

Namjoon made his way to me and lifted my head with his pointer finger, making me face him.

"Sleepy?" He mumbled gently, smiling as his dimples showed. I hummed softly.

I was so freaking tired.

"Come on, I'll get you to bed," he whispered, grabbing me gently by the waist and leading me to his room.

"I can sleep on the couch so you rest here," I nodded, not having the energy or sympathy to disagree. I grabbed onto the covers happily, glad I didn't have to walk back to my dorm. This was great. I didn't have to do much. It was nice to have someone to take care of you.

Usually, I would be the one to take care of everyone else, I was the eldest amongst everyone here. Even older than Jin. I was also a calm and responsible leader. Sometimes it was difficult to accept care and love from other people, I wasn't that used to it, or more like I didn't like it.

But this was surprisingly nice. I didn't mind it.

Even if I disregarded Namjoon's attempts to help me and take care of me, I knew he wouldn't comply with me anyway. He's too much of a gentleman.

I wasn't complaining though.

Kim Namjoon is one hell great of a man, his future wife sure is lucky to have him. That's for sure.

And with that as my last thought, I was off to dreamland, my eyes heavy and body relaxed. Unfortunately, it didn't take long for the next morning to come, and chaos unfolded with it.

We have one more chapter after this until we get started on writing about the day of the 6th battle. I'm so excited! I've already written the upcoming two chapters and I hope you are patient enough to wait for them.

Tell me your thoughts about their plans and if you think anything will go wrong or not ;)

Stay safe my lovely angels! ❣️❣️

Word Count: 5757

~Hazel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 6K 19
စံကောင်းမွန် + တခေတ်ခွန်း ငယ်ငယ်ကခင်မင်ခဲ့တဲ့ဆက်ဆံရေးကနေအကြောင်းတစ်ခုကြောင့်စိတ်သဘောထားကွဲလွဲပြီး ပြန်တွေ့တဲ့အချိန်မှာသူဌေးနဲ့အလုပ်သမားဆက်ဆံရေးဖြစ်သွ...
159K 7.8K 22
"I want her." Wherein, Taehyung, a mafia, falls for a simple kindergarten teacher. [Its cringy, i am warning you]
227K 9.7K 50
REMEMBER!! IT JUST A FANFICTION!!! Roseanne Park is innocent and...fragile. She being sale to one guy name...Park Jimin. Rose is someone who...is br...
17.8K 754 34
[Edited + Re-Checked✓] ~Love Me Like You Do! Bangpink ff~ - By AlwaysDifferent_ Highest Rankings: #1 out of 68.8K on Suga🥇 #1 out of 68.2K on Jin🥇 ...