black hearts; kai parker

By hewnandstone

Previously known as 'Diabolical' Warning; sexual content ahead! A troubled man burdened by his family's negle... More

one; satanic
two; demonic
three; mephistophelian
four; infernal
five; cacodemonic
six; ungodly
seven; sacrilegious
nine; sanctimonious
ten; holier-than-thou
eleven; pious
twelve; malignant
thirteen; malevolent
fourteen; vindictive
fifteen; acrimonious
sixteen; virulent
seventeen; destructive
eighteen; vitriolic
nineteen; unctuous
twenty; fiendish
twenty one; scandalous
Twenty two; cunning
twenty three; duplicitous
twenty four; lukewarm
twenty five; cynical
twenty six; incredulous
twenty seven; ludicrous
twenty eight; lackadaisical
twenty nine; devilish
Thirty; lunatic
thirty one; blasé
thirty two; discourteous
thirty three; antagonist
thirty four; hell-bitch
thirty five; vixen
thirty six; daredevil
thirty seven; hellraiser
thirty eight; immoral
thirty nine; defamatory
fourty; spectre
forty one; wraith
forty two; shadow
forty three; contour
Epilogue; El Diablito
RENATUS
Help
Diabolical > black hearts

eight; maniacal

42.4K 1.5K 2.4K
By hewnandstone

Alice's Theme - Danny Elfman

Oh, Alice where have you been? 
So near, so far, so in between.

May 13th, Lucifer's 8th birthday

"Happy birthday to Lucifer, happy birthday to you," sang Lilith as she entered his room that morning, a homemade cupcake in her hand.

Lucifer grinned as he rose up in his bed,earning against the headboard. He had woken up early due to pots clambering together. "Where's everybody else?" Asked Lucifer as he took the cupcake from her, blowing out the flame.

"In bed probably, I thought I'd get up early and make sure you had a good start to the day," she said, sitting on the side of his bed. "They always make you do something you don't want to do," she pointed out. 

Lucifer made a face as he munched on his cupcake. 

"I know," she giggled at his expression. "So, when they've finished with you, I'll take you out and we'll go out wherever you want," she promised him, smiling when he grinned up at her thankfully. 

"I love you," he told her, grabbing her hand in both of his. He smiled up at her, light shining in his eyes due to the sun and the happiness he felt. 

_

"Love you too, bro," she whispered as she settled the cupcake on the table in front of the concentrating Kai who then looked up at her with confusion. 

"Ooh, a cupcake," he gasped, he then noticed the candle lit in the middle and stopped. "Why is there are a candle?" He asked her with a scrunched up nose.

"It's Lucifer's birthday, thought I'd keep up the tradition, will you do the honours?" She asked him, waving her hand at the burning candle. 

"Gladly." Kai winked and blew out the flame before taking the cupcake and eating it. "It's really good," he told her through the cupcake, chocolate spitting from his mouth. 

"Gross," she winced and turned back to the kitchen, cleaning away the pots and dishes. Suddenly she stopped and turned back to face Kai, her eyebrows furrowed. "What's changed about you, physically?" 

Kai looked up with raised eyebrows, finished with his cake, and gave her a questioning look. "I'm more good looking, which is almost impossible," he snorted. 

"No," Lilith denied, rushing back over to him before she eyed his face. "You have stubble," she gasped, unable to hold back her hand from touching his cheek. She felt him tense as she became fascinated by his unshaven face. 

"Yeah, it grows pretty quick," said Kai, shrugging indifferently. "I didn't shave yesterday, or the day before, or the day before," he listed, rolling his eyes. "Evidently, I didn't shave today," he said with a sarcastic tone. 

Lilith scoffed and glanced back at the dishes before choosing to sit at the table with Kai, her thoughts taking over once again. 

_

"They put you through the torture again didn't they?" Asked Lilith when the youngest Black entered his bedroom after going out with their parents. 

Lucifer sighed and nodded, falling face first onto the bed. "I'm now eight years old, I feel older," he groaned into the bed, acknowledging his sisters touch on his back, how she was rubbing his shoulder gently, lovingly. "Sometimes I wish you were my mom," he said, sitting up. He saw her frown and let out a harsh laugh. "Sounds weird and mean but it's true."

Lilith scooted closer to him and wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "It's okay to feel like that sometimes, they love you, they just don't know how to show it, trust me, they treated Gabriel and I exactly the same," she told him. 

Lucifer looked up at her with tears in his eyes. "Even on my birthday they can't hold back, they told me I was a disgrace to the family because I wanted to wear jeans instead of dress pants," he told her. "You'll let me wear jeans, right?" He asked, picking at the loose thread on his pants. 

"Of course, in fact, go get dressed now whilst I persuade Gabe for the car." She winked and stood up, leaving him to get dressed with a smile. 

_

"You're crying," sang Kai, breaking her from her thoughts as he drew on his paper. He looked up at her before grinning. "What did I tell you about forgetting? It does good for the soul."

Lilith let out a snort. "Yeah, because it did so good for your soul, oh wait, do you even have one?" She retorted harshly, slamming her forehead on the table. "Sometimes I wish I was alone."

Kai gritted his teeth, standing up quietly before he rushed to her side, grabbing the back of her neck in a tight grip. "Oh trust me, you don't," he whispered in her ear harshly. He yanked her up from the chair before slamming her down onto the table, his hand now wrapped around her neck. "Talking to yourself, losing yourself to time, you really want that?" He told her in a soft voice. 

"No," said Lilith, glad that he hadn't placed pressure on her neck. "I didn't mean it," she whispered, a tear escaping her. She met his cold eyes, feeling shivers travel down her spine. He had placed himself in between her legs, his body arched over hers. He was treating her as if she was his prey. 

She was pinned beneath him and she was unsure of how far he was willing to go. He was beginning to breathe heavily his anger consuming him, his hands were tightening, so she did the one thing she had wanted to do since she had first seen him; she kissed him. 

Her hands flashed to his his face, holding him to her. She became unaware of the hands on her face, rather, the mouth molding into hers, a slow tango of lips and tongue. Her hands tugged his thick, tousled hair between her fingers, pulling him closer. He roughly tugged her bottom lip with his teeth then his solid grip on her loosened and she fell back onto the table. 

She felt herself draw ragged breaths but she was willing to say something until he held up a hand. "Don't," he practically snarled and stalked away from her, completely out of sight. 

Lilith felt hurt by his sudden dismissal but then the thoughts of the kiss consumed her and she felt tingly all over, so much she felt she could dance among the clouds, walk across the moon. She felt happy but sad, miserable, erratic and excited, all meshed into one. 

Lilith felt her head want to burst as well as her heart and her lungs. She rested back on the table, not caring if the objects underneath her were digging into her skin, she was so high on the feelings inside her that she didn't feel any physical pain but the one in her hear. 

_

It's been several days since the two had last spoken to each other. Kai was avoiding her like the plague whilst she was trying every way possible to talk and to confront him but the male had mastered on dodging her. 

"Kai, you can't keep ignoring me," shouted Lilith through his bedroom door. "Besides, you kissed me back!" 

The door snapped open and he let out a heavy breath. "I don't like you, you're getting confident and I don't like that," he snarled at her, he tried to shut the door in her face but her foot was blocking him. "Stop it," he hissed, kicking her foot with his until they stood kicking at each others legs in the middle of the hall. 

"I-swear-to-God," she said between breaths, kicking the door instead so much that she had actually kicked it open, out of Kai's hands. "Stop being childish and face me," she dared him, stepping into his room. 

She chose not react to this, she'd rather her 'friend' back than let her hormones take control even though she really wanted to. 

"No," he denied, crossing his arms as he avoided looking at her. "Not until you say sorry," he mumbled. 

"Sorry!" She all but screamed, making him flinch and frown at her. She let out a small laugh," I mean I'm sorry," she said, much calmer than before. "I miss you," she confessed, a light blush on her face. 

Kai smirked and stood straight, although he stood a lot more sassier than intended. "I know," he told her, shrugging a shoulder. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237 10 5
Six years after the events of The Originals Equilibrium, Elijah and his family have grown accustomed to being in hiding. That is until Nathan experie...
961 65 23
Lilith had no recollection of her life. She lost everything aside from her name. Saved from certain death, she found herself a home in the residence...
34 0 10
The hisses and whispers of the creatures lurk in the darkness. The screams of anger and hunger bounce off the dusty crinkled books. Harmless creatur...
217 26 11
Zel's life has never gone to plan. She had to have a boyfriend that cheated on her because of "family" issues. She had to make sure that she was well...