TABERU โ”€ Fushiguro M.

By yua-giri

โ THOSE WHO YOU SAVE MIGHT KILL SOMEONE IN THE FUTURE. โž ๐Ÿ–‡ ready to go home after a mission, fushiguro spots... More

Notes.
01 | Wrong way home
02 | Swallow
03 | Train ride
04 | Interest
05 | Meet again
06 | Suspicious
07 | Thoughts
08 | Hungry
09 | Returning
10 | Jujutsu tech
11 | Explanation
12 | Second years
13 | Home
14 | Potential
15 | Eyes everywhere
16 | 'Are you alright?'
17 | Dinner
18 | Family
19 | Where things go south
20 | Messy
21 | Careful
22 | Targets
23 | Handcuffs
24 | Heavy
25 | Useless
26 | Reunite
27 | A team
28 | Nowhere
29 | Rage
30 | Awake
31 | Peace of mind
32 | Bad idea
33 | Alone
34 | Spiralling
35 | Identity
36 | Mistake
37 | No strings attached
38 | Rescue
39 | Shock
40 | Sleepless
41 | Car rides
42 | Saitama Urami
43 | Arguement
44 | Yasohachi bridge
45 | Deep breaths
00 | Seishin o Mitasu
46 | One and only
47 | His hammer
48 | A little bit of love
49 | Pretty girl Yuko
50 | The mole
51 | Neutral
52 | Letting go
54 | Cutting ties
55 | Water and sand
56 | Retribution
57 | The ruined moment
58 | Eight-handled sword
59 | Hell on earth
60 | Thicker bond
61 | A true curse
62 | Sacrifice
63 | The new world
64 | Reunion of the strongest
65 | Okkotsu Yuta
66 | New motive
00 | The culling game
67 | Master tengen
68 | Rules
69 | Give and take
70 | Star corridor
71 | Tochigi prefecture
72 | Conscience
73 | Hoshi?
74 | Seven
75 | Garden
76 | Apprehended
77 | Colony
78 | Kogane
79 | Calm before the storm
80 | Stronger will
81 | Civil confrontation
82 | Lawyer and baths
83 | Trial of guilt
84 | Give and take
...
00 | Actors

53 | The divide

6.6K 389 373
By yua-giri

"Hey.. You going?"

"Y/N?"

When the girl doesn't move an inch from her spot, that's when both boys knew there was something wrong. Letting go of her hand, Fushiguro makes the girl look at him, hia hands on her shoulder.

"Is there something wrong?"

"I wanna.." she murmurs softly.

"Speak up, Y/N." Fushiguro calmly says, trying his best to be patient with her. Ino's still unconcious!

".. Go with Itadori."

'Huh?' the pink haired boy sweatdrops.

"N-No need! I can handle myself very well, hehe.." he tries reassuring the girl.

Fushiguro's silent. Though it wasn't a good idea to let her tag along, Itadori might appreciate the help and her assistance. However.. That leaves him worrying for her well-being. But..

She isn't weak. Not anymore.

This person in front of him used to be so clueless about the world and stuff related to jujutsu. Y/N knew nothing when she went on her first mission since everything  happened so quickly for her.Though now she has changed, the boy has nothing to worry about now.

Fushiguro would be lying if he said that her quick development isn't impressive. It went from how the only thing she knew was consuming curses to learning how to use a technique and even wielding a weapon!

She's strong and capable, and Fushiguro knew that.. But what's bothering him is how he doesn't want her to go.

"Fine.." he hesitantly agrees, making the corner of the girls lips tug into a smile.

"You better be able to contain your hunger." Fushiguro says before following itnup with a threat, "I'll hit you."

"I will!"

Itadori's eyes sparkled, "A-Are you sure, Y/N?! You're leaving Fushiguro for me?!"

The girl giggles at the question, deciding not to answer. She then turns to Itadori.

"Ready?" she ask, a determined grin on her face. The pink haired boy could only nod, quite excited to team up with her again.

"Itadori." Fushiguro calls, a dark aura suddenly surrounding him, "Look after each other. I swear.."

"Okay! Okay! We will!" Itadori chuckles.

'Do it.'

A slightly nervous Y/N turns to the worried Fushiguro. With no words said, she drops her cursed tool before grabbing the collar of his uniform.

Her hands are shaking, yet it wasn't noticeable. Here goes nothing.

"huh―"

She inhales sharply, mustering all the courage and confidence that she has now.

'Move, damn it!'

She pulls Fushiguro to her height before placing a kiss on the corner of his lips.

It may have lasted only a few seconds, but it's enough to catch Fushiguro by surprise— his cheeks a light shade of red and his expression turning to a more confused one. Even Itadori, who was watching, had his mouth hung agape.

"We'll be fine." a flustered Y/N lets go of his uniform, only for her to grab his hand. It seemed she has gotten a bit shy.

How romantic.. Right in front of Ino's body.

To give them a little bit of privacy, Itadori awkwardly turns away with a blush. He is so going to tell this to kugisaki once they meet up with her.

Fushiguro's cheeks has an obvious red hue on them and even the tip of his ears are heating up. This is definitely unexpected..

'Crap. You're just making it harder to let you go..!' He thought, feeling a familiar warmth in his chest the longer he maintained eye contact with her.

"You two idiots better be fine.." he mutters, lightly squeezing her hand before turning his head away.

Y/N smiles, a blush on her cheeks. She is glad she gets to do this before they part ways.

'I keep liking you more as the days passes by, megumi.' she thought, eyes softening as she continued to stare at him.

He may have looked away, but Y/N hasn't.

'Please be safe..'

The girl felt butterflies swarming inside her stomach. For now, she didn't care if she's being too obvious— it was better now than after this incident is finished. Who knows what would happen to them by then.

"Take care of Ino-san for us, 'kay?" she says, grinning.

As Fushiguro nods, Y/N pulls him into a hug before letting go seconds later. She then picks up her cursed tool before turning to the pink haired boy who'a patiently waiting.

Fushiguro was left with an empty feeling in both of his arms. His heart is thumping loudly againts his chest while a blush still remains on his cheeks.

He didn't know what to feel— besides from rarely receiving a kiss and feeling so close to someone, Fushiguro currently has mixed feelings.

Though he did know one thing.

'This girl..'

"let's go, Itadori!"

"Finally..!"

'.. Better be alright.'

"Huh..?"

Seikatsu huffs, trying to catch his breath as he enters a building. Like the rest— civilians are nowhere to be seen, and he just assumed the curse users were kicking ass back at Shibuya.

'I don't care if any of you get killed by Gojo Satoru. I've got what i need from you.'

It's sad, but what can he do about it except for running away? Seikatsu's done playing sides.

Now, he's just waiting for the right time to strike. He hopes Kokichi Muta's doing his part of the deal.

"Hey, can you stand up?"

Seikatsu holds his breath as he rounded the corner, ready to take his katana from it's sheath.

'Oh? Blondie?'

"Heeeey."

He seems to be talking to a possibly unconcious sorcerer with short brown hair. Seikatsu scrunches his nose in distaste— this fool really doesn't know who to pick fights with. a student, really?

"You've gotten a lot stronger since we last met, haven't you?" Shigemo grins, "I barely recognized you."

"Think about this— what if a person who loves soccer.. Were to be born in a world without it."

"No, wait. That's a bad example. anyway,, who cares about a reason?"

The dark haired boy sighs, feeling his head about to explode. he can't stand long speeches while in fights— it's either let the weapons decide or sit down and debate.

He raises a brow, Seeing as Kugisaki attempts to stand up. Though she was successful, Shigemo continued his little talk.

"This is so great! It's so much fun! Who cares, as long as i'm having fun?!"

Shigemo raises his cursed tool, eyes full of delight as he sees the brown haired girl struggle. He planned to provoke the girl by hurting her friend who was on the ground, though a voice interrupts before he could do that.

"Me, you fool. I hate seeing you have fun."

. . ?!

Kugisaki's eyes widen, her heart now beating rapidly and her panic slowly overwhelming her. she recognized that voice— it's Y/N's brother!

"Oh?" Shigemo mutters, turning to the dark haired boy with a raised brow and smug grin.

"Ugh. you again?" the blond ask, "You never want to see me happy!"

Seikatsu draws out his razor sharp katana, sparing Kugisaki a glance to which the girl immediately avoids.

Shigemo tilts his head to the side.

"I'm only doing this because you're my sister's friend." he mutters, "And because of Muta."

That caught the blond off gaurd. Seikatsu chuckles, expression changing the moment his attention was on Shigemo.

So he doesn't know what happened back at the platform, huh?

"Wait, what?!" Shigemo ask, pulling his tool away from Nitta who laid on the cold ground, "Are you some mole or—"

Not letting the blond finish his sentence, Seikatsu rushes to him, clashing blades as soon as he got close enough.

"..!!" Kugisaki backs away from them, still in disbelief that the one who threatened ner with a dull katana was this same guy that is now trying to defend her.

"H-hey! Mahito never talked about fighting eachother!" Shigemo panics, trying to block every single attack seikatsu did.

"Who said i'll follow what that clown says?" Seikatsu ask, a smirk tugging on the corners of his lips, "Never again!"

'what..?'

CLANG !

the dark haired boy took advantage of his shock; like how he usually does with whoever he fights.

Shigemo's breath hitches as his blade was suddenly knocked away from his hands. The sound of the metal harshly hitting the ground echoed throughout the building.

Seikatsu turns to Kugisaki, katana still pointing at the shocked shigemo. His arm suddenly lights up with red cursed energy, a mouth forming beneath the xement he's standing on.

"You think you can handle it from here, Hm?" he ask, red irises sharply watching the teen closely.

Kugisaki only nods hesitantly watching as he slowly sunk down the warp he had made. It looked similar to the one's Y/N usea in training..

The girl then grits her teeth.

'Ugh! They're siblings. Of course it's similar!'

'He's acting so weird.'

She slowly turns her attention to the frozen Shigemo. the two make eye contact.

'Ah right. i still have a fight to win.'

"That was something..!"

"Itadori!"

The two teens chuckle, their laughter dying down as soon as they entered the station. Both ran― one who's eyes showed how serious he is, and Y/N whom is still giddy about the kiss. Nonetheless, she tried to stay composed and alert.

Though if someone were to see her, they'll definitely be able to tell she's  flustered. Well, with the sixteen years she has been trying to survive alone, this was her first time doing something so.. intimate.. with someone.

She tightens her grip around her hammer.

'Fushiguro, i swear you better get back safely, because once i see you again..'

'.. It'll be.. on the lips..'

The girl shakes her head, a grin on her flushed cheeks. Itadori spares her a glance, sweatdropping as he assumed the girl is still thinking about the kiss from earlier.

And his assumptions are right!

'I-I need to ask him if he's comfy first, of course!' she thought. Remember everyone— consent is important whether you are close with someone or not.

"Hope we're going the right way!" Itadori is unsure.

"I trust you." Y/N says, "Lead us to Gojo and we'll save his ass!"

The two of them reached four pairs of escalators, with Y/N lightly bumping into itadori's back as the boy suddenly stopped in his tracks.

. . . ?

it's a man with weird buns.

'What?' Choso raises a brow, realization suddenly creeping up into his memory the longer he stared at the two teens in front of him.

'It's seikatsu's hammer. Is this is sister..?'

It isn't like he cared about that fools family or connections, but what he did back at the Fukutoshin line platform is what sent Hanami into his own death bed.

Those two were supposed to work together, but oh no.. Seikatsu treated the situation and the plan like a joke.

Choso's eyes narrowed, a newfound disgust discovered as he finally took his eyes off Y/N.

'.. Yuji Itadori..'

His eyes widen, his anger now quickly growing as he finally recognized him.

'My brother's DEATHS!'

"ITADORI!" Y/N shouts, brows furrowing as the boy was shot by a straight line of what seems to be blood.

CONVERGENCE!

PIERCING BLOOD!

The girl and Itadori quickly approaches Choso, both sending him an attack that was immediately blocked only seconds later.

Y/N backs away, huffing. How the hell did this man manage to not get his head bashed in while she's wielding a twenty pound sledge hammer. Two of them are attacking at once.. and he dodged it?

Choso suddenly spoke up.

"There's something i want to ask you."

Itadori protectively places an arm in front of the girl as if asking her to stand behind him. She complies, seeing as this was not the time to be stubborn.

"Did my younger brothers.. Leave any final words with you?"

Itadori's brows furrow.

"Younger brothers..?!"

Choso clicks the roof of his tongue.

Y/N froze, raising her free hand to cover her mouth— unless Itadori went on a mission that they didn't know of, then..

"I'm talking about the two you killed." the man clears it up for him, getting a little impatient.

As itadori began to answer Choso, the girl quickly prepared herself for battle since there'a no way that this conversation would end into something good.

"Not really.. But they did cry."

Choso's eyes widen.

"Itadori you IDIOT!"

The girl shouts at him.

The boy is suddenly pulled to the side. Choso, on the other hand, out of anger and need to avenge his siblings, continued with attacking them both.

"Crap." Itadori mutters, hissing as he feels the clean cut on his cheek slowly bleeding. If the girl hadn't reacted fast enough, he would've lost his entire cheek.

'Damn it! he's keeping his distance from me.' he thought.

Itadori spares the girl a glance. unlike him, choso didn't seem to focus on Y/N as much as the curse is on him. That should be a good thing, but when on battle, anything can happen— such as the Choso suddenly switching to attacking Y/N.

Itadori gulps nervously.

'That blood beam is too fast. Our chances of dodging it are fifty-fifty. If one of us were to guesse wrong and take one to the head..'

'One of us would die..!'

"Hey, Itadori, what do we do?" the girl ask.

"Just.. Watch and help, please." Itadori mutters, beginning to jump up and down.

"Because i don't know either."

The girl's eyes widen, seeing as the boy swiftly dodges an incoming attack Choso so by lowering his body. Getting up, he rushes to the man's direction, managing to use his speed to avoid another attack.

Y/N's eyes widen.

'IS HE CRAZY?!'

"Ugh. Focus." the girl raises her hammer, actually not knowing what to do.

Huh ?

As if her feet were frozen in place, she stood there, watching as itadori was being beaten up by an angry choso.

She gulps, nervously raising her arm while red cursed energy began coursing through her body. She began wondering if what she's about to do was alright— would this vengeful man target her instead? If his brothers really were the people who chased them down back at yasohachi bridge, then..

"Cursed technique.."

She mutters, throwing her weapon towards the two men who were fighting. the cursed energy she transferred to the tool suddenly becomes a darker shade of crimson.

She can do only two out of three family techniques, but that's fine, right? Yeah.. she's still learning.

Though the more she learns— the more she realizes how much of a monster she really is.

KURO

'Sorry for your loss.. but..'

As soon as the hammer landed in front of them, both choso and itadori looked confused. The cement breaks and forms cracks under the heavy tool.

'I don't think you'll like this.'

Choso took this as a chance to trip the pink haired boy before slamming his face againts a wall. however, the cursed energy on the hammer began transferring to choso, much to his confusion.

Suddenly, Choso feels as if he was going to throw up at any given moment. he felt nauseous and his stomach was acting up— as if he was being food poisoned and punched in the gut at the same time.

It suddenly clicked, realization settling in. of course it was about stomachs and anything that's edible! he should've expected this.

Itadori quickly moves away. Y/N is amazed at how fast he was despite having his head smashed into a rock hard wall.

Ignoring the feeling of wanting to throw up, Choso proceeds with attacking using his blood manipulation technique. now, he wanted to target the girl too for interfering.

"Piercing blood."

"Itadori..!"

y/n calls, eyes going wide as the boy was suddenly pushed back by the surprisingly weak attack.

Itadori spares her a glance,

'She's fine.. But..'

He gulps, eyes on Choso once again.

'This guy's.. strong..'

Y/N coughs, spitting out blood. Good thing she can use another technique that included warps— loosing her hammer would be a pain. however, she doubts that he could even lift up a heavy tool like that.

When Choso was about to continue with attempting to beating the shit out of the teens, a voice interrupts.

"HEY!"

"WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 802 9
โ๐™„'๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š. ๐™Ž๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™›๐™ช๐™ก๐™ก๐™ฎ... โž A Jujutsu Kaisen fan-fiction of Fushiguro Megumi. After graduat...
1.4M 53.7K 38
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿป ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ด] โ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜.โž โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...
99.4K 1.8K 8
๐’๐ˆ๐Œ๐; someone who is head over heels for the person they like and will do anything for them. - e.g; โ ๐™ธ ๐™ป๐™ธ๐™บ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ป ๐™ถ๐™ธ๐š๐™ป๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ท ๏ฟฝ...
431K 17.5K 58
"Don't ignore me Y/n-channnn! Please say something :( Pleassseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Pppllleeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeeeeeeee Pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" A...