Sound Wave - Hawks x Reader

By frogz__0

⚠️This story contains smut, violence and panic attacks⚠️ You had just graduated from UA highschool, and were... More

Heyoo
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2 ➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 6➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 12➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 14➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 16➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 17➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 18➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 19➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 21➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 22➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 23➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 24➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 25➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 26➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 27➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 28➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 29➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 30➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 31➴

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 20➴

5.6K 116 150
By frogz__0

"Why isn't she waking up?! I just want to play with her already!" Asylum whined.

"Please have patience, Asylum. It shall not take much longer." Black Widow crossed their arms and sighed.

You squeezed your eyes shut, then opened them. "She's awake! YAYYY!" Asylum cheered, then jumped onto you.

She hugged you tightly.

"What the fuck?" You grunted.

You tried to moved your arms, then realized that they were tied down. You let out an exaspterated sigh as you felt yourself boil with rage.

"I'm not in the best mood today, I think it'd be best if you let me go." You looked up at them, and opened your mouth, taking in a deep breath.

"Or what?" Asylum giggled.

Your head began to spin.

You used your quirk, and screamed as loud as you can.

"Owie! So painful." Asylum stuck out her bottom lip and wiped a fake tear from her cheek, pretending like she was crying. You looked at her, in complete shock.

"How are you still alive? At such close range, it must have deafened you. How?" Your eyes widened.

"Huh? Oh, that's because such a weak person like you can't even hurt me. Pathetic, really. I expected more from you." Asylum stood up, with a huge grin on her face.

"Now I get to play with you! Be my bestie, okay?" She cackled.

S̸h̴e̸ ̴c̴a̸c̸k̸l̵e̶d̴.̷

S̵̨̝͆͛h̶̥̆͝ė̴̪̱ ̷͙̿͑ç̷͙̎à̷̯̜c̸̎͜k̶̮͊l̸̡̞͒̊e̴͇̲̊͗ď̶͙̚.̸̳̝͒̂ ̷̟̂̔̄̾̎͘͠ ̷̖̅́͗̽̏̃́̅͌̂̈͝͝ ̴̛̼́́̊͂̔̀̿̐͆̀̕͘ ̵̛͈̣̗̍̿̎̿̑̈́͒̃̿̂̅͌̕͝ ̸̡̧̧̼̹̺̮͔̤͈̯̙̼̫̄̎̒̉́͒͐͛͌̚̚͠͝ ̵̛̗͓̓̍͒̾̋̊̄͆̅̀̂͘̚͘ ̶̝̙̥̮̗͔̳̹̓̏͜͠͠ ̴̡̨͉̪̙̣͔̝͖͗̿̀͐̀̆̑ ̷̡̢̞̹͙̼͚̎̾̓̀̓̑͊̅͒͛̃̕͜ ̷͙͙̫̰̗͚̲̥͈͓̤͓̦̳̊̄̌̾̐̊̀̽͗̎̾͜͝ ̵̢̛̛̹͍͎̘́̈́̒͆̂͝͠ ̵̪͓̬̿̾̆̂ ̸̺̪̺͈͙̮̟̳̠̈́̀͒͋ͅ ̸̱̞̥͕̫̙͔̏͜ ̷̡̨̝̙̤͇͌̀̎̽͐ͅ ̶͇͗͆̊͋̇̈́͝͝ ̷̨̛̤̤̜͎̥̜̆̈̓̌̋͂͐̒̉̂͝ ̸̛̲̘̣̗̱̆͌̽͘ ̶̧̭̳̬̖̂̃̆͌̆͒͗̕͝͝͠ ̶̧̺̗̥̬̰̈̍͆̍̎̊̽̑̕ͅ ̶̛͚̤̠͌̋͐̏̇́̈́̓͌͌̑͝ ̶̧̗͔̳͖̤̼͆͒͊̓̓̍̍͝ ̵͔̗͍̱͆̐͐̐̒̐̑́́̋͘ͅ ̸͙͕͓̣̏͐́͑̄̈́̆̔͋͐ ̴̢͓͖͇̟̗̘̟̦͔͔͓̻͇̥̃̚ ̵̲͕͍̦̱͈̠̰͔͖̯̰̋̄͂̽̈́͐͂̒͑̂̉̓̓̓͝ͅͅ ̷̫̫̤͓͚͍̤̰̫̞̔̊͊̂̒̇̚͜͝ ̶̡̗̩̯̹̔̕ ̸̢͛̕ ̸̧̧̛̛̖̞̼̜̰̟̣͐͌͊̉̎͑͑̔̋̚ ̷̫̩̞͙̟̎̌͐͑̽͑̓̃̃̕͜

S̶̨͕̘̺͖̾h̷̭̍́̓̕ȩ̵̞̈́͒̽̍ ̸̺͚͈̪͇̙͊̋͜͝c̶̻͍͈̬͇̥͍͗̾̉̍̈̇̍͋̕͜͝ą̵͖̼̇̍͋͐͒̓̈́̎̑ͅc̷̞̭͕̿͆̏͆̐́̂́̔̉̚k̶̪̘̹̦̹̖̗̞͔͔̆̎̎̊̿͠͝ͅl̶͉͚̈́̏̈̓͑̌͂̋̅͗̈́̕ͅë̶̛̛̟́̐̿͝͝d̸̡̡̨͎͍̗͍̗͎̬̫͛̏ͅ.̶̦̉̈̊̽̑̎ ̷̟̂̔̄̾̎͘͠ ̷̖̅́͗̽̏̃́̅͌̂̈͝͝ ̴̛̼́́̊͂̔̀̿̐͆̀̕͘ ̵̛͈̣̗̍̿̎̿̑̈́͒̃̿̂̅͌̕͝ ̸̡̧̧̼̹̺̮͔̤͈̯̙̼̫̄̎̒̉́͒͐͛͌̚̚͠͝ ̵̛̗͓̓̍͒̾̋̊̄͆̅̀̂͘̚͘ ̶̝̙̥̮̗͔̳̹̓̏͜͠͠ ̴̡̨͉̪̙̣͔̝͖͗̿̀͐̀̆̑ ̷̡̢̞̹͙̼͚̎̾̓̀̓̑͊̅͒͛̃̕͜ ̷͙͙̫̰̗͚̲̥͈͓̤͓̦̳̊̄̌̾̐̊̀̽͗̎̾͜͝ ̵̢̛̛̹͍͎̘́̈́̒͆̂͝͠ ̵̪͓̬̿̾̆̂ ̸̺̪̺͈͙̮̟̳̠̈́̀͒͋ͅ ̸̱̞̥͕̫̙͔̏͜ ̷̡̨̝̙̤͇͌̀̎̽͐ͅ ̶͇͗͆̊͋̇̈́͝͝ ̷̨̛̤̤̜͎̥̜̆̈̓̌̋͂͐̒̉̂͝ ̸̛̲̘̣̗̱̆͌̽͘ ̶̧̭̳̬̖̂̃̆͌̆͒͗̕͝͝͠ ̶̧̺̗̥̬̰̈̍͆̍̎̊̽̑̕ͅ

S̴͇͕̯̣̥̜̯̩̘̩̯̪͓̲̼̼͙̐̐͑̀̏̂̊̉̏̄͒͆̇̊̈́͒͆̐̂̒̈͊͘͠ͅh̸͉̰͈͕͓͓̖̪́̉̾̈̅̄̇̃̕͝͝ͅͅe̷̡̬͇͙̣͎̮̣͇̣̥̹̤̤̫̠͖̥͕̔͆̓̈́̑̽ͅͅ ̸̧̡̦̙̳͇̼̠̗̞̞̱̝̳̣̅͘͝ͅç̷̨̡̙̻̺̭̝̦̤̟̤̭̱͖̬̈́ą̷̠̙͇̱̮̙͕̜̳̮̞̟̝̦͚͉̤̘̞̙͚̣̄̍̄̐́̑́̀̾̇͘ͅç̶̢̧̨̨̛̝̼̪̮̠͈̫̣̹̣͕̪͖͈̞̝̮̬͐͒̓̒̂͘͜͜ḵ̷̡̧̛̪̦̜̼̝̻͓̫͙̼̟̼̝͍̲̳͔̲͔̖̳́̉̎͆̏̀͌̒͋̿͑͘̚͜͜͜͝l̸̟͖̗͓̜̤͙̩̱͇̙̠̖̖͖͙̠̹̪͈̥̈́̽͌̈́̈́̀̄̚͜e̸̡̢̧̩̗͍̹̮̠͍̜͖͙̣̳͇̪̭͗͑d̷̲̦̹̩̫̲̞̟̲̯̣͇̭̦̄͆̒͋͒̎́̿̄̾͘͝͝͠͝.̵̧̰̟̱̻̻̥̱̲͇̳̮̆̒͘̕ ̷̟̂̔̄̾̎͘͠ ̷̖̅́͗̽̏̃́̅͌̂̈͝͝ ̴̛̼́́̊͂̔̀̿̐͆̀̕͘ ̵̛͈̣̗̍̿̎̿̑̈́͒̃̿̂̅͌̕͝ ̸̡̧̧̼̹̺̮͔̤͈̯̙̼̫̄̎̒̉́͒͐͛͌̚̚͠͝

You cackled.

"How much longer is she going to talk to herself? Now she's fucking cackling. Asylum, what did you do to her?" Redd rubbed the bridge of his nose.

Asylum giggled. "Hmm? She's having so much fun though! And look at me, so am I! You should try and enjoy yourself more, same with you, Black."

You halted, looking over at Asylum.

Once you did, Keigo flew in through the window. He landed next to Asylum.

"Y/N?" His eyes widened.

You flinched at hearing your name. A grin grew on your face.

"Hey hey horny bird! Fumi look, Hawks is here!" You giggled.

"I can see him, Y/N. Why don't you join us for some tea?" You said in a deeper voice.

"What happened here?" He turned to Asylum. Asylum's eyes were wide, her face was flushed and she was chewing on her finger.

"Isn't she beautiful, baby? She's so excited and happy!" Asylum giggled.

Keigo clenched his jaw. He didn't expect this to happen so soon.

"I'll be back in a second. And Asylum, aren't you being too greedy? Everyone else should have a go at torturing her, come on."

Keigo said through gritted teeth. He was so close to losing his temper, seeing you in that state, knowing that you wouldn't be able to fight back even if you wanted to.

'Maybe if she returns to her normal mind, she'll be able to fight them. She wont be able to win, but if I can take her outside in the middle of it, claiming that I want to kill her, then perhaps they'll let me take her..." Keigo thought to himself.

"What? No, we have ages. We have until Nightmare wakes up, then it'll be his turn, so I'm keeping her all to myself until then." Asylum pouted.

"What? No the fuck you're not. Asylum, release her from the insanity thing right now!" Redd stood up and stormed towards her. "I can't! She's stuck like that for another twelve hours! You know how my quirk works!" Asylum walked backwards, putting her hands up.

"I'll be back." Keigo stated bluntly.

He stomped outside, slamming the door behind him.

"Someone's angry." Asylum rubbed the back of her neck. "He must really want to kill her..." Redd mumbled.

Keigo dialed a number on his phone.

They picked up almost instantly.

-"Hello?"

"My fucking side kick got kidnapped by the villains. They're trying to get me to kill her, what do I do?" Keigo explained.

The person on the other side of the line went silent for a moment.

-"Keigo... you're supposed to pretend to be a villain and gather intell then report back to us. You must pretend to be a villain at all costs."

"So you just expect me to kill Y/N?" He growled.

-"Yes."

Keigo went silent.

-"This is a mission that has been assigned to you directly from the Japanese government. We expect you to complete it. If you need to kill your sidekick, then you must. You can get another one anyway."

"She isn't just someone you can replace! I'm not going to kill-"

-"Keigo Takami. Either you kill her, or you become a villain for real."

Keigo let out a huff of air. "Are you threatening me?"

-"Yes. You'd be wise to take me seriously. Do your job."

The person hung up.

Keigo ran his fingers through his hair. "Fuck!" He grunted, kicking the wall.

"Is there something wrong, Hawks?" A voice said in a chilled tone. Keigo's eyes widened. "Ah, Nightmare! How long have you been there?" He said uneasily.

"Not long." Nightmare replied bluntly.

"Ah, it's only been three days since you used your quirk, usually you take a week or so to regenerate. How come you woke up so early?" Keigo backed away from Nightmare.

"There was a bit of noise, a girl was cackling. So, who is she and why is she here?" Nightmare walked closer to Keigo.

"Well, her name is Y/N. She's the hero Blast. When she was in the hospital, her and Redd got into a fight, and he came back pretty badly injured. It was around a month ago. Redd now wants to torture, then kill her. I'm supposed to complete the job." Keigo let out an awkward chuckle.

"And who was threatening you?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, you heard that? Well it was just some old heroes. I rang up to tell them that I was going to kill them someday." Keigo looked away from Nightmare.

Nightmare opened his eyes. "Are you lying to me, Hawks?"

Keigo flinched. "Why would I lie to you? I'm going to kill that girl, aren't I? You can watch. When should I do it?" Keigo answered, feeling his hand begin to shake.

"After I've had my fun with her." Nightmare nodded his head, then walked back inside. Keigo followed.

When he walked back in the room, you were out of the chair.

You were sat on the floor, holding your knees and rocking back and forth. "Fumi? Keigo? Where are you guys? Come on, come back..." You continuously mumbled.

Keigo let out a gasp.

"Awe, Y/N is done having fun. It's already that part of the insanity?" Asylum sighed. She walked over to you, and sat next to you.

"Don't you remember? Keigo is with someone else now, and Fumi died. Black Widow poisoned him, then Redd sliced his throat. Keigo is madly in love with the other person though, so he'll never come back to you." Asylum grabbed your face, and turned it towards her. She grinned deviously.

"Fumi... died? Keigo loves someone else?" Tears filled your eyes.

"What's wrong? I'm here. And I'll never leave you." Her grin changed to an innocent smile. You shook your head.

"No... Fumi can't die. He didn't die. And Keigo, he may be with someone else, but I don't care. He'll come back to me, that horny idiot is obsessed with me." A tear slipped from your eye and ran down your cheek. You smiled through your crying.

"They'll come back..." You whispered, curling into a ball.

"Y/N.." Keigo mumbled.

He swallowed back the urge to come over and hug you.

"Asylum, your idea of torture is boring, let someone else do it now. Black Widow, would you like to do it instead?" Keigo looked over to them.

They shook their head. "I'm not interested in that one. She's already too... broken. Though it may seem like she isn't cracking, she just has too much going on in her mind. It's boring." Black widow shrugged, and left the room.

"Okay, then, Redd?" Keigo glanced at Redd.

Redd let out a small chuckle. "Of course. I've been wanting to get back this bitch for ages." He walked over to you.

He shoved Asylum out of the way, and dragged you by your hair back onto the chair. He tied you up, and unbuckled his pants.

"Hey, I'm fine with torture, but you aren't going to r*[3 someone infront of me, okay? That's not okay." Asylum grabbed his arm. He pushed her away, making her land on the floor.

Keigo gritted his teeth.

"No I'm not. Why would I stick my dick inside someone who I want to kill?" Redd shouted. He pulled the belt out of his trouser hoops and grinned.

"Did you call me a bitch? Sorry, I didn't hear. Sorry Minato..." You muttered.

"Minato...? THAT FAKE SHITTY NAME!?" Redd yelled, hitting you in the face with the belt. You winced in pain.

He continuously slapped you with the belt.

Your cheeks were red, as were your arms and almost everywhere on your body where you didn't have clothing. Redd threw the belt onto the floor, and poked your cheek.

You inhaled sharply.

"Oh? Does that hurt? Shame, isn't it?" Redd grinned. He picked up a piece of a broken bottle that he found on the floor, and sliced into his forearm.

Blood dripped onto his hand, and he manipulated the blood into the form of a scythe. "Redd, that's your decapitation move. Isn't Hawks supposed to kill her?" Black Widow interrupted.

"WOULD YOU ALL JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP? I'm trying to have some fun here. No, I wont kill her. Just hurt her to the point where she's almost dead. Then, we'll leave her to-"

"To me." Nightmare interjected. Redd tensed up when he heard Nightmare's voice.

"O-Oh. You're awake?" Redd looked over at him.

You lifted your head, and looked over to where Nightmare was standing. Keigo was stood next to him.

"Keigo..." You whispered under your breath.

"Huh? That horny guy you were talking about earlier? Sorry, darling, he's not here. Probably dead though!" Redd broke into a fit of psychotic laughter.

"Shut the fuck up. All this talking is boring. Get it over with already. I want to speak with Keigo." You glared at Redd coldly.

"Oh you little bitch. KEIGO IS DEAD! Don't talk to me like that, you'll pay for it dearly." Redd raised his scythe, and sliced into your arm. He continued to make deep cuts all over your body, however you didn't make a sound that would be pleasing to him.

"Hawks, who is this Keigo she continues to speak of?" Nightmare asked tilted his head.

"Oh, um... just a guy that Y/N hooked up with a couple of times. They weren't anything more, just fuck buddies." He chucked uneasily.

"What? But isn't she only 18? Did she have sex in high school?" Nightmare raised an eyebrow.

"Well, she did it after high school." Keigo ran his fingers through his hair.

"I see..." Nightmare nodded his head, feeling slightly suspicious.

"FUCK SAKE! I WILL ACTUALLY KILL YOU! JUST SCREAM! Let me hear how much pain you're in!" Redd cried out, slashing into your thigh.

"No." You looked up at him and stuck your tongue out.

"Oh you're so dead. I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Redd lifted his scythe once more, about to decapitate you.

"That's enough." Nightmare called out.

Redd instantly halted. He looked over at Nightmare. "What?" Redd growled. Nightmare walked forward. "I told you, that's enough. Get the fuck out of my sight right now." He ordered.

Redd scoffed, and stopped manipulating his blood. It fell into a pool of blood all over your lap and the floor. He walked over to Black Widow, who was holding a few bandages.

"Hello, Y/N. I'm Nightmare." He smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 1.7K 16
An enemy's to lovers Trope. Their managers wanting to get more revenue by advertising the hero duo as a couple they can't seem to get along. push com...
100K 1.9K 23
"A hero and a villain, huh?" Hawks, the No.2 Pro hero, sent to spy on the League of Villains. But what happens if he falls in love with one of the vi...
294K 9.1K 44
[Completed!] You were just a quirkless girl trying to take the edge off your life with a few drinks at the bar. Due to an annoying drunkard, you foun...
2M 88.6K 179
1ST PLACE IN 2020 BNHA AWARDS FOR BOTH BEST CHARACTERXOC STORY & BEST NARRATION. Cover picture of Ari and Keigo drawn by @_special_donut_fp "This is...