Nuestra Estrella

By Bubble_Heart215

"The name on the card was non other than Vivian." The journey of Vivian's normal happy life changing, due to... More

🍁
Non other than Vivian
Teach you to pick locks
Perfect round abs
Cancel my meeting
Heaven on earth
Are you a banana?
Not play spy for you!
Don't leave me bankrupt
37 seconds
Hey, I found your sister
Get in trouble or not?
Believe me big guy, you won't
Woah, easy there tiger
Calling our dad yours?
For you, from you
To continue the trend
You ungrateful guys!
Permission granted officer
The strange kid look
That wasn't a challenge
Well thanks Bear
You blue headed smurf
Can't really talk forever
Um it was a mistake?
You're my piggy!
Tired blabbering
I deserve an answer
Pleasure to finally meet you
Innocent Trouble Makers
What're the stakes?
To not bet this crazy chick
Might as well tell me everything
We need to talk
Cheeseballs!
You smelly ogre
I think my surety is 100%
I just stated a true fact
Good work partner
🍁Characters🍁
Mum taught me
Death threat from Vivian
Poor Edward
Welcome to the framily
Closest helper they can get
It's gonna be chaotic
Sound so crazy
Fireworks!
What ifs
Beautiful to me
A pesky human
She literally ran away?

Great brothers I have

5.2K 172 4
By Bubble_Heart215

Vivian's POV :

Currently we are still in the restaurant and have already ordered our food. By we, I mean me, Mike, Leo and Liam. After the talk with Mike, we ordered our food and now, I'm going to start the interrogation.

"Okay so Liam, you ready?" I asked, directing my attention to him.

"For what exactly?" He asked back in his straight voice, disclosing no emotions.

"For the interrogation. I need to know who's working with me." I stated in a matter-of-fact manner.

"Yeah. Ask anything you want." Came his reply.

"Okay. Firstly, what's your full name." I asked in a professional yet kind tone.

"Liam Morales." Was his crisp answer.

"I'm Vivian Jenna Martinez, formerly known as Vivian Smith." I then shook his hand. What? I'm trying to be professional here guys.

"Okay. Second question. Tell me honestly, what are your views on Mike?" This question will define Liam's character. How? You'll see people.

"He's different. He has strength and calmness in himself which are great qualities to have in our line of work and his poker face can make people shit their pants. But he also shows a nice and friendly side to those who he is comfortable with, like yourself and Mr. Leo. All in all, he's a different type of bodyguard one doesn't see often. Not bad but different." Liam answered without a second thought.

Now let me tell you how this answer of his defined his character. I know that Mike seems to be a different type of bodyguard and that makes people think of him to be a bad one. But that's not one bit true. Although different, he takes his job seriously and also doesn't become overbearing on his employer. Being different doesn't make him bad and that's what Liam saw and said. He didn't call him bad or stuff, just different. This all shows that Liam is a good observer and a nice person with a good and positive attitude because rather than calling him bad, he called him different and he understands the big difference between these two words.

After hearing his answer, I smiled at him and gave him a nod in approval.

"Good answer. Last serious question, see Liam, I deal with many people in my line of work. I aquire alot of info about them as well and since you're going to be my bodyguard, I want to ensure that you understand confidentiality. So, do you?" I asked after a minute.

"Yes I do. I understand that someone's private business is not my business and hence, I was going to uphold the rule of confidentiality even if you hadn't asked me about it." He replied.

"Good. Then I guess we'll be great friends." I ended the professional tone and said this in a friendly manner while giving him a big smile.

"I'll be honoured." He gave me a tiny smile in return. That's the first time I'm seeing him smile.

"Last actual question, would you report everything to my father?" I asked suspiciously.

"Here we go." I heard Mike mutter and saw Leo chuckle a bit.

"Depends ma'am. What does 'everything' include?" He asked in the same tone as mine.

"Oh just normal stuff. About my meetings, people I meet, what I'm doing, my pranks, where I'm going etc." I gave him an innocent smile at end. Hopefully he didn't notice about my pranks and agrees with me.

"Well ma'am, I won't really tell something to sir unless needed. Same goes for your pranks." He gave me a smile at the end.

"Thanks! We're totally gonna be friends." I exclaimed to which everyone chuckled.

"You know, I do have a question." Liam said after a minute.

"Ask away." I shrugged.

"You said that you know private information about big people. How? I mean people don't really talk with their interior designers much. So how?" He asked.

"Yeah they don't. They talk to event planners since we plan their events. That's how we event planners always know about upcoming events, new relationships and stuff before the media." I explained.

"Wait, you're an event planner. Weren't you an interior designer?" He asked confused and now it's my turn to be confused.

"Didn't you know? Papá should have told you." I replied.

"I'm pretty sure he doesn't know this himself. Else he would have told me and your brothers." Liam explained.

"Oh god! Don't you guys so a background check or something. Hell even a google search would have told you this." I said.

"Clearly we didn't.  Well where do you work then? I'd have to do a background check of the company and boss to make sure about your safety." He went in the bodyguard mode.

Now it's my turn to be amused along with Mile and Leo.

"Oh don't worry about that. The boss is really amazing and has a clean background." I really tried to hide my smirk.

"I'm sorry ma'am but I still have to do it. Where do you work?" He asked again.

"Have you heard about the company Celebrations?" I asked him instead.

"You work at Celebrations?! That's one of the best companies I know." He exclaimed.

"I do more than work there." I am really suffering to hold in my smirk now.

He raised an eyebrow in question at my comment.

"I own Celebrations." Now I let my smirk appear. I'm proud of my company, my baby.

Oh his face was priceless. I was scared his eyes would fall out of their sockets and into his food plate.

On seeing his face, both Mike and Leo burst out laughing.

"You aren't serious, are you?" He doubted.

"Oh I'm as serious as my love for brownies. The Celebrations is my pride and joy. I'm also an interior designer but that's like my second job." I explained with a smile.

After that our food came and we dug in along with some light hearted conversations.

Later, at home

"Hey babies, I'm back!" I shouted as I entered the house. We had dropped off Mike and Leo at a nearby hotel. They are going to go for apartments searches later today. Liam had gone off to somewhere else when we reached here.

On hearing me, Lucas and River came running towards me.

"My tiger!"

"I missed my baby."

Were the two things I heard before I was engulfed in a big hug by these two gentlemen.

"Aww I missed you too." I cooed at them after getting released from the hug.

Then we moved towards the living room where Roman and Rian were playing on the tv.

"Wow really feeling the love guys." I bit sarcastically when none of them acknowledged me.

"Yeah yeah, hi." Roman said, still being engrossed in the game.

"Welcome back." Came Rian's response which was in a dismissive tone.

"Great brothers I have." I muttered which they obviously heard.

"I know right?! You have great brothers." Rian boasted while high fiveing Roman and smirking at me. Now they forgot about the game. Wow.

"I know right! Lucas and River are great brothers." I smugly replied with a smirk of my own.

"What about us?" Roman asked.

"Well...." I stretched the words and then shrugged at the end. This got a chuckle out from Riven and Lucas.

"Say we are the best brothers you have." Rian threatened while moving closer to me.

"I'm not too sure of that." I said while pretending to thing. On the other side I saw River and Lucas laughing.

"Say it or we'll make you regret it young lady." Roman threatened this time while coming towards me with Rian.

"Oh really?" I said in an innocent and scared manner. Then my expression changed to a smirk and I shouted, "Make me." After that I took off running.

You even had that moment where you regretted doing something just after you did it? I'm currently suffering from that moment. Feeling courageous, I did challenge them but I forgot some tiny details.

One, that they are mafia men and so are more faster and stronger than me. Two, that there's two of them while only one of me.

I dashed towards the kitchen but before I could make it to that place, they caught up to me and Roman threw me on his shoulder.

"Aaaa! Let go of me!" I started shouting and I'm quite sure I hit Rian on the face with my shoe. Hehe.

"Let go of me you monsters. Save me oh my great brothers." I dramatically yelled to Lucas and River but they just stood their with their phones out, recording the scene.

"Oh hush drama queen." Rian said from beside me.

"Traitors!" I yelled to the two when they made no move to help me.

Seeing no use in thrashing, I lay limp on the shoulder of my brother but that was short lived. The next thing I know, I was being thrown on the sofa and Rian and Roman started tickling me.

"Aaaaa!" I shouted trying to get away from them but couldn't.

"S-stop!" I said in between laughter. Did I mention before that I'm very, very ticklish. No? Well now I did.

"Lea-leave m-me." I managed between my laughs.

"Say we both are the best." Rian said.

"Never!" I shouted with a new found courage but that just made those two keep tickling me, and the other two to keep laughing and recording me.

From my peripheral vision, I saw Callan coming down the stairs. Oh please be my saviors big bro.

With all my might, I shouted, "Callan help!"

That made him turn around and he looked amused at my state.

'I gotta butter him up to help me.' I thought.

"Cal m-my be-best bro, he-help m-me." I exclaimed while dying of laughter.

That seemed to have done the trick because 10 seconds later, Callan appeared to my side and pulled both Roman and Rian away from me by pulling their ears. Then he picked me up, sat down at my seat with me on him.

"Ah! My best brother, my saviour!" I dramatically exclaimed while hugging him.

"Hey! That's not right." Roman exclaimed while rubbing his ear.

"You challenging me boy?" Cal asked in his cold voice with an eyebrow raised.

Oh I wouldn't mess with him right now. So good that I'm not at the receiving end of his comment.

Rian huffed at that but didn't dare say anything else. Rather he chose to glare at me.

Laughing, I stuck my tongue out at him while he sank back on another seat at the sofa.

Then all the other brothers came to sit at the sofa as well and Lucas began to search for a movie to watch.

I turned back to Callan then, to see him looking at me only. I'm still sitting on him.

"Thanks big bro."I smiled widely at him.

"Anytime lil sis." He replied while giving me a smile as well.

Click!

I heard the click of a camera and looked to my right to see that River had clicked a picture of me and Cal.

I smiled at him and then planned that I'd prank him before Lucas. What? I have to take my revenge for the tickling thing and these two also didn't help. But I'll prank Lucas last cause he's the mother bear after all and so I'll poke him the last. Though I'll not prank Callan or papá right now. I'm too young to die.

Tuning back in from my daydream, I saw that Lucas had put on Iron Man. Ah! Now that's a good movie.

And that's how our afternoon and night went. Watching Marvel movies while eating all the junk food we could find. During the second movie, I went and changed to my pajamas because they are much more comfortable than jeans and then went back to watching movies. Papá also joined us sometime later.

I think it was around 1 when I fell asleep with my head resting on Callan and my feet on papá, who had been sitting next to me.

I felt someone shift under me and then someone picking me up but I was too tired from today, well technically yesterday, to open my eyes and see.

After a few minutes, I felt someone put me down on a soft bed and tuck me in.

Then that someone kissed me on the forehead and whisper, "I'm happy you're here estrella. Seems like the life of the house is back. I love you."

"I love you too papá." I muttered after which I let sleep overcome me.

Ain't this beautiful. Some brother, sister bonding time here people.

Please tell me your favorite character till now. I'd choose Callan. What about you?

Please like, comment and shar.

Till then, Be good and don't get caught!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 12.1K 32
Excerpt: "I've never seen anything more attractive" his brother says groaning haha I turned him on. He has a one way ticket to blu... I won't finish...
410K 9.6K 31
β‡’ STORY BY : ❱ http:Λšβ™‘lvesaturn! ΛšΛ‘Ψ˜ :πŸ₯: ·˚ β‡’ COVER MADE BY : lvesaturnβ™‘ [ DO NOT REUSE OR USE FOR ANY OTHER WEBSITE ] ⇒𝓑𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰�...
1.1M 25.8K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
73.6K 2K 43
*Book 1 of CEO series* "Am I a villain?" Mr. Martinez probed, pinning me with his intense gaze. "Yes!" He chuckled and instantly he took two large s...