ππ‘π„π“π“π˜ π„π˜π„π’ | 𝑺. οΏ½...

By LamaXebecs

βπ’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’‘π’“π’†π’•π’•π’š π’†π’šπ’†π’”...❞ ❝𝒅𝒖𝒅𝒆, π’šπ’π’– π’”π’‚π’Šπ’… 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒖𝒅.❞ βπ’Š'π’Ž 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒔�... More

Enter! Ahmya ______
Kakashi Hatake!
Start! Academy!
Skip!
Look Me In The Eyes
No More Fabric.
Tailed beasts?
'Pretty Eyes'
Parent Teacher Conference
Genin exams!
Team!
First mission!
Grateful.
Noble thieves.
Troublesome Woman
Life is a drag.
Rasengan and New guest?
Hagoromo's Training!
Chunin exams and Momoshiki!
Kakashi's dog pack.
I'm afraid to sleep.
Holiday special.
Mitsuki Leaves The Leaf!
No longer a Shinobi.
Sota.
Im running out of Chapter titles.
Happy (Late) Birthday!
Collab!
Tell me a story, dad.
Overprotective Kakashi! (Short Filler.)
Thank You!
"The Talk."
New move?
Long filler
A/N
Special! (Modern) Part 1
THANK YOU!
Justice.
Don't Doubt Her.
Jiraiya And Kuramas Anger?
Black Rain
Modern Au Part 2 Special. Thank you for 2.8k!
Have a good night.
Filler cause I cant watch Boruto rn
Hook-
'Uncle' Urashiki.
"Research"
Megumi?
For Real?
Q&A?
Q&A Answers
What Everyone Thinks About Ahmya~
When Ahmya First Called Kakashi Otou-San~
Those Damned Elders.
I...Fell?
Training And First Mission As Captain!
New Ability! Curse Or Blessing?
I have no Idea what to call this chapter.
Sharinnegan.
Mai-San
"You ditched me!"
"So much for being a genius..."
Afterlife?
Heart Stopped.
Valentines Day Special!❀️
-----------------------------------------------Normal Is Bad.
Training with the Hokage, Begin!
Asura Otsutsuki.
Changing.
Belong on this team
You hate me and I don't know why
Remembrance Day
Please read A/N
Hinatas Birthday
Kara
Mission Begin!
Ao-San
Who the hell are you?
Kawaki
Confusion.
Continued Confusion.
Summer Festival~ Special Chapter
Sparring Gone Wrong
Ramen
If Ahmya and Shika were married
Special Chapter~!
Megumi-Sama
o~Awoken~o
My Sister
"Leave Me Alone!"
Boruto?
"Dobe" "Teme!"
"Release My Fiance!"
How To Kill An Otsutsuki.
Kashin Koji
Ahmya As A Sensei Special! Part I
Come Home To Me
S C U M ~
GETO STATUE ~
BARYON MODE ~
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 104
Important A/N

Chapter 103

1K 28 4
By LamaXebecs

¯'-●=»>◆<«=● RETURN ●=»>◆<«=●-'¯

"Kurama..." Boruto rushed to her side and held Narutos hands.

"Dad!" Ahmya wiped her tears and stared blankly at Naruto's figure.

"He's alive." Boruto ignored her and shook the man, waking him up.

Naruto looked at Ahmya before looking down, allowing a tear to escape his eye.

"I see...Kuramas gone." Sasuke muttered.

"Sorry to be rude, but can we wait for this until after we get home?" Had Ahmya not been mourning Kuramas death, she would have smiled at him calling the leaf his home, but instead she sighed and nodded.

"Let's go back."  She turned to Boruto.

"Take us back Boruto."

"Right..."

 ●=»>◆<«=●

"No." Ahmya replied grumpily to the man and pointed at Boruto.

"Interview him. I'm not in the mood."

He ran to the boy, much to his annoyance and proceeded to take him to the new station to interview him.

Ahmya walked to the laboratory office, recalling what happened not too long ago.

She'd allowed another comrade to die, and even though not many were connected to the tailed beasts, Naruto and Ahmya were different.

She was connected to them, Kurama especially.

He was her friend. And that meant her friend had died.

Her father had asked what was wrong, but she simply told him she needed a moment alone, to which he granted.

A moment turned to days, and she had yet to speak of it with anyone, including the hokage himself.

She entered the room and stood silently, watching as Amado inspected her brothers arm.

"So you like boruto or something?" Sumire panicked, a blush on her face.

"D-Dont say it so bluntly, Kawaki!"

"And you, Megumi? Don't you like someone?" Amado teased. Ahmya's expression remained stoic as she kept her hands in her pocket.

"I don't have time for romance."

"Aren't you engaged, though?" 

"That was a joke." Sumire blinked in shock.

Ahmya had never denied it. In fact, she would willingly and happily admit it.

"I just jokingly proposed to him, and it just kind of stuck to us. It's nothing big, alright?"

"Hmph." Amado took a breath of smoke "You're in a bad mood."

"She is?" Katasuke wondered

"You are?" Kawaki asked.

"No. I'm fine." Amado huffed in amusement at her lie as she turned to leave once again. 

"You seem fine, so i'll go now."

●=»>◆<«=●

"It was your strength along with Boruto's that kept the damage to our village minimal, wasn't it? Which basically makes you two the ones who saved the village."

Ahmya was growing irritated of his words, but it couldn't be helped.

To everyone else, she looked calm. But to the people who knew her, she was annoyed or even angered.

"No. It wasn't like that-"

"And what's it called again? The jutsu that protected the village? There are actually a ton of people who witnessed it happen!"

"Listen. I did barely anything." He was about to speak when she once more cut him off, clear irritation in her voice.

"Boruto didn't do much either. The village works together, and without one another you could kiss your life goodbye. But i'll say this. There was one hero. One who I owe my own life to, and we are all in his debt even though barely anyone knows him personally."

This peaked the mans interest, and as if ignoring everything she said he asked who it was.

"I can't say. But..." A beeping sounded making the interviewer sigh in disappointment.

"Unfortunately, it appears we are out of time. Everyone, please give another round of applause to the tiny but might hero who saved our village once again...Hatake Ahmya!"

She shook his hand and turned around, walking out the door as quickly as she could.

Once she was outside, she slammed the side of her fist against the wall, clenching her jaw.

"Everyone's always saying theres one hero. One important person. I did nothing. It's my fault Kuramas dead. It's always my fault..." 

Her legs moved one at a time, forwards and towards a flower shop.

She had bought a large amount of flowers and proceeded to leave, wishing she could teleport but it would just be annoying to the ANBU watching her.

Yeah.

It was ordered that her, Boruto, and Kawaki would be under surveillance and banned from going on missions since they would be in danger.

She hated it. No matter how much she wanted to help, they wouldn't let her.

And she realized just how much authority she had been given before. Before, she was allowed to be involved in this stuff. Now, they wouldn't let her, and it was only fair.

"Would you come out already?" She grumbled and looked at the trees.

"It's annoying when you're hiding, so just at least stay somewhere where I can see you." Thankfully, they listened and five ANBU members jumped down from the trees and into open area for her to see. After all, they wouldn't dare disobey the hokage's daughter.

She turned back around and placed the flower down.

"Grandfather..."

She walked to another grave, and one by one she placed flowers down.

The ANBU were surprised with the amount of people she visited. At her age, it was unusual to have one person for her to mourn.

She placed the flowers on the final grave. One she had been visiting since day one.

"Hikaru." She told him.

She told him everything, not caring for the ANBU hearing even though she knew they would report to lord hokage about anything she said.

She told him of how the guilt in her heart only increased, and as if it was like she was drowning in sadness but kept being pulled out by Kakashi and her friends.

She said she was thankful for it, but would rather have had lost her own life than let Kurama go.

A while ago, she made a promise to keep the peace the world had worked hard to obtain.

But now she doubted it.

Could she really keep the peace? If there were so many people who had the power to kill the nine-tailed fox easily as well as almost kill the hokage and Uchiha, she didn't stand a chance.

"I'll be leaving now. I don't think i'll be here for a while since i'm being under watch. It's a drag, but I cant do much. Maybe i'll even request to join ANBU, so that way it'll get dad off my back." Though she did forget about the ANBU at that part.

"But then...I'd probably have to kill...Huh, is killing really unavoidable? Even I myself have had to kill. I just wish all of this fighting would stop..."

"It'll stop one day. Even if you're not alive when it does." She sighs and looks at the man tiredly.

"Dad...I want to be-"

"Alone?" He sternly looks at her.

"You definitely don't." She purses her lips, listening to him.

"I ordered the ANBU away, you're fine."

"I dont care anymore..."

"About the ANBU or life?" Her ringed eyes travel to his figure that stared at the rock. He slowly bent down and placed a flower along with a box of dango down.

"I hope it's about the ANBU."

"Dad...?"

"Hm?"

"Why'd he have to go...?" Kakashi sighs, standing up.

"Kurama was...Older than us. Much, Much older than us. Death is natural, and Kurama was no exception. He was bound to go at some point, and I suppose now was his time."

"I know that. It's just...I hate when people die, even if it's natural."

"I do too, but that's life. Besides, Kurama died honorably. He risked his life for the village that previously treated him poorly, and saved the life of the one who they depended on and who first showed him kindness." She narrows her eyelids, snuggling into her sweater more and hiding behind her collar.

"Why are you here, anyway?"

"Nothing, just wanted to check on my daughter."

"I know thats not it."

"Heh heh. Your friends came by."

"Oh yeah?"

"Uh-huh. Said they were worried about you."

"Tsk." She scoffed "Why would they be worried about me?" He silently stared at her with a deadpan, answering.

"For one, they are your friends. Of course they'll be worried. And two, who wouldn't be? You got stabbed and also, your depressed."

"I am not depressed."

"You most definitely are."

"Am not."

"Are too."

"I'm just more sad than usual."

"Depressed."

"Fine."

"I don't blame you though."

"Hn."

"But listen to me. Isolating yourself from others will only make things worse. I've told you that many times before."

"Why should I burden others with my problems?"

"Put yourself in their shoes. Wouldn't you want to help your friends?"

"Of course." She answered with no hesitation.

"I'm positive that's how they feel. Them being able to help you, means they know when your better or your safe. It'll reassure them."

"..." He ruffles her hair.

"Don't make the same mistake I did." His hand then travels to her back, where he turns her around and starts pushing her, forcing her to walk.

"Now then, It's time we get home."

"Thanks..."

"Anytime, kiddo."

Chapter End~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 14.2K 34
The famous Kakashi Hatake of the Sharingan has a 12 year old daughter named Shiori. She plans on becoming a strong shinobi and won't let anything get...
7.2K 329 61
Kakashi Hatake x OC After returning to the village after a 5 year long mission with her ANBU team. Kara returns to find her adopted brother Sasuke h...
65.5K 1K 23
Sasuke Uchiha is happily married to Sakura Haruno. She gave him an elder daughter and a son; Sarada Uchiha and Daisuke Uchiha. Sarada felt as if she'...
48.6K 1.3K 24
You are an adopted daughter of Kakashi Hatake. You meet new friends in your new academy. Boruto and Sarada are close with You. When Y/n slowly grows...