Boy Next Door 2 - Dabi x Read...

By DABISFLVME

*SEQUEL TO THE FIRST BOOK* Y/n starts college and Dabi stays back at home working. They think a long distance... More

the return
nice to meet you
first time
brunch
coffee
closure?
jealousy
friends
relax
ring ring
bluetooth
lesson
haru
king's cup
show
the key
study hall
what more can I do?
7 years
room service
want
tutor
deep
who said she won't do it again?
sounds good
advantage
options
communication is key
surprise call
ticking time bomb pt 1
ticking time bomb pt 2
traces
back in town
night to remember
destructive
touya
you
bonus 1
bonus 2
demo for new story

phone call

5.9K 162 279
By DABISFLVME

"Answer me (Y/n)"

"Wha-? I don't know— Hey! give me that"

"Why is he calling (Y/n)? I'm not kidding around, you better tell me now"

"I don't know!? Just hang him up Dabi"

"Answer him"

"What?"

The phone was still ringing, its sound echoing across the car. You were in the second row, the seats were pushed back and Dabi was just staring at you, the phone in his hand waiting for you to pick it up.

"I said.. answer him (Y/n)"

"I'm not fucking doing that Dabi"

"On all fours princess, now"

You obey him, get on your hands and knees. The phone, now in your hand, continued to ring, and it felt eternal. Dabi carefully unzips your shorts and drops them. "You pick that up, hmm?" He whispers in your ear, his hot breath sending shivers down your spine.

And so you answered.

"Keigo? Um.. wha-why are you calling?"

Kill Bill by Sonny starts playin the car.

You feel you hair pulled roughly by Dabi, followed by him whispering, "I want it on speaker". Swallowing dry, you change the audio to speaker and held the phone up. "Oh, um I'm on my way to get some coffee at the same place, I was if  wondering you wanted to join me, totally get it if you don't want to- it might be awkward and you don't want to be friends but-" While he blabbered on, Dabi was going on a whole other level of handsy.

He begins to plant a trail of kisses down your back, while simultaneously brushing his hands up and down your lower stomach and to panties. "I'm not... I'm not in town right now, I'm back ho-home" Your breath hitched as you felt your boyfriend bite down on your ass, licking the wound right after.

"Oh you travelled over there this weekend?"

"Mhm, yeah sorry"

As Keigo continued to talk, Dabi pulled down your panties, exposing you wet cunt to him. You could only predict was he was about to do next, and it became harder and harder to level your voice. "How have you been? I know it's weird that I'm calling you like this it's just that I'm in the line to order and I don't have anything else to do" You hear your ex comment. Just before you could answer, Dabi grabs both sides of your ass and starts to eat you out.

"Ah.. I'm good, yup— college really is taking a toll on me"

You feel Dabi spit at your hole so he could make it wetter, gliding his fingers around to tease you. He uses his tongue again, working wonders down there. "Hey are you okay? You sound a bit exhausted" He asks and you chew on the inside of your cheek to stop yourself from making any lewd sounds.

"I'm great! Yeah I'm lifting some.. boxes.. I'm doing some cleaning"

The dark haired male continues to drag his tongue, his hands squeezing and feeling up your ass. "Really? That's great, hey have you heard from Rumi? I haven't heard from her since we graduated" He keeps talking, and you really wished he'd fuck off in this instant.

You let out a muffled groan and rolled your eyes to the back of your head once Dabi inserts his thumb into your pussy. He wants to tease you and stretch you out in the slowest way possible. "Ru-Rumi? Why aren't you calling her Mirko anymore? You guys stopped being friends?" You asked, your voice cracking up in the end.

"Nah, she stopped talking to everyone after graduation, but maybe it's for the better, are you sick by any chance?" The blonde boy continues to talk, and switches from his thumb to two fingers, pumping in and out. "Mhmm, I mean-yeah I never really liked her anyway, I don't think anyone did" You weakly answer, the lower portion of your body shaking slightly.

"Yeah, I can't believe we were friends for so long, high school really was kinda toxic huh?"

"Yup, and I mean—ah!"

Kill Bill by Sonny starts playing in the car.

"(Y/n)? Are you okay?"

Dabi had slammed his length into you without warning, and you couldn't help but hiss. With no break of adjusting to his size, he started to fuck you, hands on your waist, holding you down firmly. It was then that you understood Dabi's game.

He wanted Keigo to hear it. Dabi wanted Keigo to hear that you were his, and that you were never returning with that asshole.

It turned you on, how possessive he suddenly became. He wasn't mad that Hawks called, no, he wanted to use it as a way to torment in a pleasurable manner. And damn, was he good at it.

"Yeah! I just stubbed my toe, hey can we finish this conversation— another time?"

"Alright sure-" You hang up and throw the phone away, screaming out everything you've been holding in. "Fuck! Dabi!" You moan out and press your face against the seat, looking to the side so he could see you.

"He sounded so clueless, fucking idiot, you shouldn't have held those pretty sounds of yours princess" He says between grunts as he snapped his hips forward. "You jealous yet?" You smirk and he slapped your ass roughly, "shut the hell up".

You groaned and mewled, but never gave Dabi the satisfaction of letting those angelic moans he loved so much escape your lips. He, of course, noticed this, and pulled you by your hair to have your attention.

"Bratty tonight are we?"

You refuse to respond, your body swayed with Dabi's rhythm. He pulls your hair tighter, and smacks your ass once again. "Moan for me, princess" He commands and you shake your head. Knowing him like the back of your hand he pounded into you faster, slapping you again and again until your cheeks are red.

"I said moan for me"

He breathes out a chuckles once you're moaning out his name over and over. At this point, you can't distinguish between what's real and fake. The mixture of weed, alcohol, and overwhelming pleasure gave you a tingly feeling you never wanted to forget.

"Dabi! oh my god-oh god!"

Dabi chuckles again, knowing just how whipped you were for him. He leans slightly forward, and shoves his fingers in you mouth to open it. "Fucking slut, answering your ex on the phone while I'm fucking the life out of you" He speaks and smacks your ass. "Isn't that right, slut? answer me" He orders and pulls his fingers. You just nod lazily as he continued to thrust into you.

"Does my whore was me to keep fucking her like this?"

"Yes.. please" You mewled, your mouth wide open. He pushes your whole body down, so you're lying on your stomach with you legs closed. When Dabi pushes his pulsing dick into you again, you groans deeply at the tightness of the position. You screamed softly in return, because he immediately hit those sensitive bundle of nerves.

"Can you be a good whore and take this dick?" He requests and you quickly nod you head. Dabi fixes his position and goes in nonstop, so much that he lets go of your mouth and focuses on your tight pussy taking him in.

"Woah-woah Dabi I-" You plead, your hands trying to hold onto something, but he takes them and pins them behind your back. He stops his ongoing pace to give you strong and sudden thrusts. He would snap in quickly and slowly pull out, and repeated this until he buried his cock deep into you and rolled his hips to feel your velvety walls.

Without any warning, you came, painting his dick in white. You were trembling, the explosive orgasm not letting you fell your legs. "That's my good girl.." He praises and waits for you to calm down. The boy then pulls out and takes a seat.

"Now suck me off"

With your remaining strength, you go on your knees and diligently enveloped his cock in your mouth. You bobbed your head, eyes blood red and staring at him. He had the most mischievous smile on his face, it was almost sickening. He enjoyed you in this state, to degrade you but praise you at the same time.

And you adored it too.

It's not long before Dabi finishes, and you can tell because his left thigh always twitches like crazy. And just how he likes it, you kept sucking until he felt the soul leaving his body. You pull out, a popping sound escaping your mouth and he grabs your kiss for one sloppy kiss.

"Oh how I love munchies"

"You're such a dork~"

"I love you, princess"

"I love you more"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 134 47
Y/n is a 22 years old and really introvert girl that goes to university. Her and her boyfriend Keigo, the number two hero Hawks, are in a really toxi...
29.6K 733 27
Y/n Todoroki, twin sister of Shoto Todoroki and daughter of pro hero Endeavor. Y/n has always been pushed harder than anyone in her family to be perf...
14.7K 327 33
As a 19 year old regular high school graduate you are on your way to college. But not just any college, you are going to UC. The college for potenti...
93.2K 2.5K 37
Being trapped in a toxic relationship for years can be draining. Especially when your significant other rips everything you love away from you. After...