A world that divides us mha...

By souls_amoung_stars

✨completed as of 12/12/21✨ ⭐️97k+ words⭐️ 🌞 finished editing as of 1/2/22🌞 🧀you can see my writing get be... More

⓪.
①.
❷.
③.
❹.
⑤.
❻.
⑦.
❽.
⑨.
➓.
①1.
❶2.
①③.
❶❹.
❶❺.
①6.
1❼.
1❽.
1⑨.
20.
21.
❷②
❷3.
2❹
②5
2⑥
❷7
2❽
2⑨.
30.
③2.
3❸.
❸4.
③5.
3❻.
③7.
❸8.
3❾.
❹0.
4❶.
④2.
4③.
44.
45.
④6.
47.

❸1.

206 16 0
By souls_amoung_stars

People make their own decisions. And sometimes they decide to leave for a while, and it takes time to understand why.

Day thirty: rebuilt beauty

The room stays trapped in eerie silence. The odd noise here and there, painful moans from the boy, and the doctor with his tools. The room is dark, no windows and only one door. The room is hidden deep within the house or base, as some might call it.

It was designed many years ago to house the brother of all for one. He had made it safe and secure. No windows rounded corners. Padded walls. It was like a huge nursery. A bed, a low table, a bookcase fitted into the wall. There were glowing patches on the ceiling and the only light is one large one fitted into the ceiling. It flickers for short burst but mainly keeps the room in a dim hue.

The doctor ignored his surroundings, working away quickly. He didn't have the luxury of time, tinkering here and there wasn't an option anymore.

He had a new focus. Doing what he can to keep the body with the boy. Too loose him again would be very troublesome. And no doubt would have the master of the house going crazy and quite violent. No doubt the doctor would perish along side the boy. Kurogiri had made that quite clear.

The boy has no idea just how much he has the man he calls father wrapped around his finger. It may seem like the man is constantly in control, making the decisions, keeping the outside out. Yet here we are the boy in a light sleep while the doctor fights for his own survival as well as that on the boy. He had always had a soft spot for his brother. And unfortunately for Izuku he fit the mould a little too well. Then he got into an... unfortunate accident and the man went wild trying to keep him going. In doing so he made a clone, and that clone had even more similarities to his brother.

Kurogiri stays stationed at the door preventing entering or leaving. The only time he moves is if the doctor needs something from his lab. Speaking off:

"Kurogiri, I need to go to the lab."

"Yes doctor, will young master be joining us?" He asks opening a portal. The doctor gets up walking into it. "No need. He is already there." One last look at the fragile body behind him makes him push forward. There are crystal tears pushing out from the closed eyes of the white haired boy. Just looking at him makes the doctor shiver. It's pitiful and some tiny part of his brain feels genuinely upset for the boy. But that's soon overpowered by the fight to live.

The portal closes and The doctor makes his way back into the lab. It's a much more familiar setting and brings him some twisted form of safety. Kurogiri keeps the portal open but doesn't leave the sleeping green boy's side. Always watching. Monitoring.

The doctor ignores the behaviour he created, instead heading over to the farthest wall we're huge vats of liquid are being stored in floor to ceiling glass containers. He moves through them paying little attention until he stands still in front of one. He looks up checking the conditions.

It's a sick sight. A very burnt discoloured body lays floating as if in zero gravity. It's unrecognisable. And looks as if it will crumble into ashes at any given moment.

The doctor taps the glass and grumbles. "Kurogiri inform master that we have only one way forward."

Kurogiri who still doesn't enter the room closes the portal in understanding. The doctor continues to press buttons and change settings as if he's done it a million times. The many other vats containing similar beings would suggest he has.

A small timer flicks to life and starts counting down on the control panel attached. "Hmmm." Satisfied with his work the doctor goes on to collect blacked out jars placing them around the glass container and looking briefly over some paperwork. He flips through the pages tapping the clipboard and muttering. Once he's happy he has it right he places the paperwork down.

There's a low buzz of electricity that can only be heard now that the doctor is still and silent. The sound of motors turning and the odd beep also occur.

Eventually the portal opens up again and out steps the man himself. "Sir," the doctor bows in greeting. "Doctor." The man says back not bowing his head at all.

"Kurogiri informed me of our, plan." He says hesitantly. It's a rare sight to see the man being anything but confident and manipulative. The doctor knows better then to think about it and moves on nodding.

"Don't worry the fears we had about this restoration have been eliminated in calculations regarding the boys conditions. The only lasting effect will be that of the scarring. Every other detail will be just as it was," he pauses flipping a page over to show a photo of the boy. "..or how you choose him to look."

The mans posture changes a wide grin taking over his face. "Perfect doctor what are we waiting for?" It isn't a rhetorical question. It's curiosity.

"Well first this timer needs to run out," he says tapping it with his pen. "Then I'll need kurogiri to place the parts into the vat, and finally I'll add the girls blood. If timed and executed perfectly, there is no doubt your son will be just as he is in his clone, but better."

The man nods looking everything over. "Those two were a good idea. I'm glad I kept them for my son's needs. He also seems to enjoy their company." The doctor nods but makes no movement to answer back. "Now my dear treasure let's get you all patched up. Kurogiri..."

The man appears bowing. "Master," the man waves a hand towards the body. "We are in need of your talent." Kurogiri stands up creating a portal at the very top of the glass.

The doctor nods going and grabbing the first blacked out jars. "Two green eyes," he lists off pouring the fist jar through the portal near them. They watch as they disappear reappearing at the top of the container and mixing in. "Two lungs, two kidneys, one liver, a stomach..." the doctor goes on listing off the many organs and parts that are slowly being added in. They float around in the space bumping into each other every time the liquids disturbed. The man stands and watches the vile sight with a smile. How beautiful it is to rebuild beauty.

"Now master the heart we saved." The doctor laughs pulling out a cube of ice. The man waves a hand and the ice is gone leaving the heart in the doctors hand. He gently placed it through the portal into the liquid. It sinks down as expected and the man gives a hmm of approval. "Now sir if you wouldn't mind all we need is the brain and-"

He's cut off by a powerful recreation quirk. One the doctor recognised from a woman he was brought to tinker with. The man lays his palm out as the brain starts to be created. Long pale pink strands grow out before entangling themselves together. It's grows and grows until the right size. The doctor takes is gently doing the same as the heart.

"Perfect." He breaths as the timer goes off. He fusses about checking and double checking all the buttons and settings. They only had one chance to get this exactly right. Before standing back "master would you like to do the honours?" The short doctor said.

"Yes I would." The manic voice of the man sounds out. He steps forward lowering his hand in a point to press the large red button. It presses with a click and the tube connecting to the glass vat filled with red blood. It streams into the clear liquids polluting and defusing. As soon as it hits the substance it branches out looking very pretty like ink on a wet page.

The blood mixes until the water is a cloudy pink. Using what must have been over a 7 pints of blood. The two men stand waiting to see if their efforts have been successful.

Slowly the body twitches. Is faint and easy to miss with the commotion of the liquid around the body but it moves. The eyes that were resting suddenly shoot out muscle and nerves connecting into the eye sockets of the reconstructing head.

Well technically it's not reconstructed. The blood used was a rare Reversal quirk. The blood mixed into the body allowing the body to go back in time to when it wasn't burned. The reason for all the organs was that without the quirk holder the body is unable to restore the vital organs. A down side but protection for the girl herself.

Instead the body reconstructs itself pulling the organs towards their space and linking them up. The connections looks beautiful like flowing ribbons in the wind. Except a lot more graphic.

The man lets out a chuckle as the intestines loop and twirl around slotting into place below the stomach and liver. The man watches as the torso grows a new rib cage surrounding the lungs and heart before stringing out skin cells to connect the chest as one. This happens to his face Aswell. The brain slotting in then being covered with the skull and finally the skin.

Once the insides of the boy had been completed the water was a lot clearer. Having used up most of the blood. The body however still looked extremely burnt and abused. "Second round starting up." The doctor informed as the tube once again filled with blood injecting it into the liquid once more.

This time the boys features started to appear his nose, ears and mouth grew in sprouting freckles and eyelashes. His face restorted its self and looked back to scratch. The only missing part being his hair.

The rest of the body followed suit. Skin regrowing and shedding any burns leaving thin scar lines.

"It's completed, sir the hair is the only job left." The doctor said happily. "I'm able to fix that." The man says with a smile. He looks fondly at the boy floating all fixed up and perfect. "We can start the transfer whenever you'd like but it will take up to 17 hours to complete." The doctor informs loudly placing the empty jars away.

"Yes we can start immediately doctor. I want to hold my son." He beams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

872K 27.9K 33
At a young age Izuku Midoriya was pushed to the side. His mother left. His father either is never there, working or abuses him. Even his old best fri...
223K 12.2K 51
Being able to see things no one has ever, is not great. Izuku-a boy who just wants to live a normal life and become a hero-is cursed to see things he...
118K 3.5K 24
Midoriya is a very friendly classmate and doesn't mind getting a little close to others. But a certain red and white haired boy doesn't like him gett...
58.3K 1K 17
Ever since Izuku Midoriya joined U.A. High School and settled in, he knew that the League of Villains were after him and his quirk: One For All. Howe...