Berzerk Love (Hekapoo x Male...

By Victor_TheRiper

Mewni has always been kept safe out of danger, and yet thanks to Star and Marco alongside with the High Commi... More

Prologue
Chp.1 Enter The New Royal Mewni Guard Pt.1
Chp.2 Enter The New Royal Mewni Guard Pt.2
Chp.3 Enter The New Royal Mewni Guard Pt.3
Chp.4
Chp.5 Unleashed Swordsman
Chp.6
Chp.7 The Origin Of "Guts"
Chp.8 TimeSkip
Chp.9 Enter The Monster Boss Toffee
Chp.10 Nosferatu Zodd
Chp.11 Battle With The Immortal Monster
Chp.12
Chp.13
Chp.14
Chp.16
Chp.17 Murder Until Its Done
Chp.18
Chp.19
Chp.20 Farewell Pt.1
Chp.21 Farewell Pt.2
Chp.22
Chp.23 The Skull Knight
Chp.24 The Return Of Guts
Chp.25
Chp.26 Lemon Chapter
Chp.27
Chp.28
Chp.29 The Awakening Of Behelit
Chp.30 The Despair Of Deaths
Chp.31
Chp.32 The End Of Toffee
Chp.33 The Sad Epilogue
Final Chapter: The Final Epilogue

Chp.15

968 31 1
By Victor_TheRiper

-AUTHOR POV-

Somehow, the battle against the monster ended, not to mention after Hekapoo and (YN) both fall off from the edge of the cliff and started falling down to the ocean, yet Marco and Gaston rushes towards the others...the two told them about everything that happened...

Queen Moon: What?! (YN) and Hekapoo!?

Gaston: W-Well they fell off from a high cliff! But there was a river beneath them!

Marco: But you know (YN) already! He could have survived the fall and saving Hekapoo, But we couldn't see where they landed. And (YN) was already injured. But...there something wrong with Hekapoo as well...it's like she wasn't feeling good.

Queen Moon: I see *I knew something was wrong with her*

Gaston: Your highness, we should send out a search party and find them as soon as we can.

Queen Moon: Very well then. We have to return back to Mewni once again and make a search party to look for them.

King River: Indeed.

Queen Moon: Don't worry. As far I'm concerned already, (YN) can handle it herself and help Hekapoo. Now come on.

-MEANWHILE-

Meanwhile, at the river, and yet it was already night and also raining too, in a area where there ground, (YN) suddenly merge out from the river, yet holding onto Hekapoo as he swims towards the ground and yet to get off from the river. He lays Hekapoo down on the ground calmly and yet seems to be tired, he then took off his helmet...

(YN): N-Never...Never again...will I swim with armor again!

As soon he catches his breathe, he focus on Hekapoo as he then checks her heart...it wasn't responding....

(YN): No. don't do this to me!

(YN) started giving her CPR, at first (YN) got closer to her and yet giving her mouth to mouth, seconds later, water started coming out from Hekapoo's mouth and yet started to breathe again, (YN) started pressing Hekapoo's chest to get all the water out, and yet he does...after giving CPR, (YN) notice he still has a bow stuck behind his back as he then pulls it out without hesitation...

(YN): Ow. That sting a little.

After that, he then again looks back at Hekapoo as she doesn't seem feeling good, (YN) places his hand onto her forehead, and yet to feel her very hot...

(YN): She's got a fever. This isn't good.

(YN) then looks around, and yet to find something, a little cave for them to have shelter to cover themselves from the rain...(YN) picks Hekapoo up on his shoulders as he walks over to the little cave, as he does, he then places Hekapoo down on the ground slowly, placing her head on top of a rock...as he does, he then sat down and takes off his shirt to let his shirt dry up...

(YN): If I make fire here, it'll draw the enemy to our location here.

(YN) again looks back at Hekapoo as she was still not lookin good knowing that she has a fever...with no medicine at all to give her for the fever...

(YN): AAGH!! There's gotta be another way! .....*sighs* I guess there's no other choice but to do this.

(YN) suddenly reaches towards Heakpoo's dress as he then slowly started undressing her, taking her dress off, afterwards, taking off her boots and socks, and yet started taking off her undies and bra too, leaving her all naked...

(YN): It's not like she has done much for me though. Tch. I know we are just getting along, but why does she has to be so difficult?! What made her think she can fight with a fever?! ...eh??

Suddenly, after undressing Hekapoo and leaving her naked, he then spot something from her, a big wounded mark that has been there for a while, and yet to seems she may have got it in battle lately, and yet he knows why she was still fighting with a fever...

(YN): *sighs* ...Now I understand.

(YN) slowly reaches his hand to Hekapoo's cheeks, gently rubbing it...

(YN): Must be hard....being woman.

And so, (YN) now has to take care of Hekapoo, he then carries her on his arms, hugging her to warm her body up, knowing she started to get the chills, and then sat there with her holding her the whole night as it kept on raining...

-THE NEXT DAY-

The next day, it was sunny already, and yet afternoon as well, suddenly Hekapoo finally started waking up as she open her eyes due to the sunlight hitting her eyes...she soon opens them as she then started looking around while still laying down, and yet seem to be covered by a blanket, yet to be a cape...suddenly (YN) appeared and notice her waking up...

(YN): Hey.

Hekapoo: H-Hey...Wh-Where are we??

(YN): We're in a cave down by the river. Lucky for us the river broke our fall.

Hekapoo: R-River??

(YN): You don't remember anything do you? We almost drown ourselves out there. So Don't worry about it.

Hekapoo then suddenly started to get up...

(YN): Damn it don't get up yet! Your fever hasn't been completely broken yet.

As she got up, the cape drop down as she then notices her all naked and yet slept the whole day naked as well...

(YN): It was the only choice I had. You were completely drench and almost frozen to death.

Suddenly Hekapoo, slowly looks at (YN) straight into his eyes...

(YN): Whats that look for??

Suddenly Hekapoo out of nowhere swings a punch to (YN)'s face...

(YN):OW!!! What the fuck is wrong with you?! I just save your damn life!! H-Hey stop!

(YN) quickly got out from the cave as Hekapoo started throwing stuffs at him...

(YN): Cut it out! What is your god dam-

Suddenly, a blade went straight above (YN) head, owing it would have hit him straight in the face and yet it hit above the tree behind...Hekapoo exited the cave, and yet she seems tried still and not feeling good still...

(YN): Woman! You have gotten completely insane!

Hekapoo: H-Huh?-

(YN): I hate to break it to you, but I saved your life back there! It wasn't easy dragging your ass out of there, covered in armor! And you choose to thank me by throwing a knife at me?! Hate to say it but your coming back being as a bitch! I'm sorry but that attitude of yours is coming back and yet seems like I was too soft on you getting along with you! Your lucky your a woman, cause I would have dislocate that jaw of yours!

Suddenly, when Hekapoo heard (YN) calling her "woman" she the yet to remember what Rasticore told her "I don't like women at all! They have no rights to act like men and being knights as well". After that, she stood quite and looks away...

(YN): Tch. You get angry too easily. Your rationale.

Suddenly, (YN) then started to hear her whimper quietly...

(YN): *Sighs* What now?

Hekapoo: ...I-I didn't choose this...I didn't...I didn't wanted to be born as a woman....

(YN) then started to feel guilty for her already as he walks up to her...

(YN): Hey, look I'm sorry-

Hekapoo: RAAGH!!!

Hekapoo tried to swing another punch to (YN), as he then blocks it and then was holding her to calm down as Hekapoo started fighting back...

(YN): Why you!! You're in a hell of a mood!

Hekapoo: Let go!!

(YN): Calm down!

Hekapoo: I-I said let go...!!

Suddenly Hekapoo started to lose balance as she falls down on her knees to the ground...

(YN): *sighs* Good grief. Come on, let me take you back inside.

(YN) then carries Hekapoo on his shoulders as he heads over to the cave. As he does, Hekapoo lays down, and yet to not look at (YN), (YN) then takes off his shirt and tosses to her to put it on...

(YN): Put it on. Don't worry, I've been wearing it so it's dry.

Hekapoo didn't bother looking at (YN) as she grabs the shirt...

(YN): Tch. Come on, don't tell me your still crying.

Hekapoo: Sh-Shut up! And don't look at me!

(YN): Tch. *looks away*

Hekapoo: I-I don't know why you're even helping me. I never needed your help.

(YN): So you still hate me?

Hekapoo: N-No!

(YN): Then?!

Hekapoo: ...

(YN): Tch. Forget it.

Hekapoo then looked away, yet to feel upset of how she started behaving towards (YN), yet he never done anything to her to make her mad...the two stood quiet for a moment as then (YN) replied...

(YN): Why did you join?

Hekapoo: H-Huh??

(YN): Tell me why did you join being a commander and high commissioner? I imagine a war can be pretty rough on a woman.

Hekapoo: .....

(YN): Not that any of it is my business of course.

Hekapoo: ...Moon.

(YN): Huh?

Hekapoo: Moon...because of her...You see, I was born on my dimension called X-103...my home is pretty idle. Nothing special. And as for me...I was a teenager , grew up with no parents at all, never knew them at all.I can barely find food, and water. I live on a small abandon with decent people...until...monster Leader by Toffee arrive to my dimension, killing my people, I didn't knew what to do, all I did...was run away. But the monsters were so fast and yet strong I couldn't defend myself...one of them pinned me down...tear my clothes off...and yet...and yet...I was this close to be molested by them..I didn't knew what to do...I just stood there laying down, hoping for god to send me luck to rescue me...and so he did. Yet, Queen Moon, King River and alongside with half of the high commissioners and Mewni guards, came to the rescue...it was like a moment of dream, unreal, I knew god would send me a savior, to defend me, and in that moment, that when I honestly believed. But what savior that save me, was not the salvation that brought to me. I can still remember the words she told me when she hand me a sword "If you have nothing to defend yourself, then take the sword and do it now." And so I did, one of the monsters rush at me....and...I killed them...afterwards I was terrified...but yet it felt good that I finally defend myself from them. After that, Queen Moon and the others walked up to me, yet she gave me a blanket to cover myself, and smiled at me, knowing how proud she was that I defended myself....afterwards....she and the others took care of the monsters, and yet to save some of my people and my home dimension as well. Everyone thanked her and the rest, especially me...but soon, she then had to leave...but I didn't wanted her to leave me...I wanted to go with her, cause of what she did for me, I wanted to replay her. I told her if I can come with her and teach me how to fight. At first she wouldn't let me, but then again...she then thought about it, and yet told me that I need to choose my own path, weather I stay here or leave with her, be her commander, fight by her side.  Even  if it means death, I'll do whatever it takes to fight for Moon. And so, she agree and took me with her to Mewni. And that day, my life has been altered. And now on, joining her, forging for her, relying on her and the same she does for me...I've worshiped her. After years of me being there for her, and yet caring for her and protecting her, she has always been relying on me and had huge hopes on me. I want to be by her side in every last moment...if she has to fight for whatever it takes to take care of danger, then I...I want to speed forth. Her sword battle, I want to play that role, always be with her and yet wish to be the only person she can always rely on....but then...you arrive.

(YN): ....

Hekapoo: ...Do you remember...what she said that very day to you at the very top of the hill top when she asked you to join us?? The way she spoke...she has never given such high praises to anyone but you. She has to me, but to you...is different. Hehe. I was overcome with envy that day you know? She barely knew you and yet she held you with such regard. I've always despise you. I've always try convincing myself...that Queen Moon wanted you so bad for your strength it will had to be the royal Mewni guard. But I see how she has been treating you differently..she becomes nerve of your danger and act imposingly as if...as if...she always puts her line on to save you, and you can't appreciate she does for you!

(YN): Tch. Why are you even telling me this stuff? I-Eh?!

Hekapoo then rushes at (YN) as she then gets on top of (YN)'s, starting at him down in his eyes and says...

Hekapoo: And I'll never forget the day of your recklessness and your selfishness that almost caused Queen Moon nearly killed! And I swear if you even let Queen Moon die cause of your recklessness and selfishness, I won't forgive you! Ever!! Do you hear me?!?

Suddenly, Hekapoo started to sound emotional and yet started to cry...

Hekapoo: I-I can't forgive you if you let her die on your hands...*sniffs* p-please...just for once listen to me...don't be such a fool.

She yet cries still, and yet placing her hands onto (YN)'s chest, (YN) started to feel bad for her a little, suddenly, he then places his finger on her chin, lifting her head up, starting at her as he then started wiping her tears off her eyes and says...

(YN): Hey, what did I say about crying? You'll embarrass yourself if you cry.

Hekapoo: *sniffs* S-Sorry...I-I just had to...let it out...you know?

(YN): I know, I understand what you mean. But do you forget what I said back there, at the woods? I swear my life and sword for her. No matter what. Which means, I'll also do anything to protect my Queen and keep her safe from any danger.

Hekapoo suddenly smiles a little as she says...

Hekapoo: ...Y-You better keep that promise, dummy.

(YN): Heh, I will.

The both stood quiet as Hekapoo blushes a little of how (YN) was starring at her...until suddenly, (YN) heard some footsteps as he puts his hand on Hekapoo's head for her to duck down...

Hekapoo: H-Hey! (YN), what are you doing-

(YN): Shh!

Suddenly, Hekapoo also hears footsteps as the two took a peak and see three guard monsters walking, as if they were looking for something/someone...and yet they hear them saying...

Monster Guard #3: Hey if you ask me, their dead by now. I mean think about how far they fell off that cliff.

Monster Guard #2: So what we can find their dead bodies and collect the rewards money from Lord. Toffee. Besides why does he care more about this (YN)??

Monster Guard #1: Because he is the leader of the Mewni guards. Not to mention he is alongside with the commander and high commissioner, Hekapoo. Come on, let's keep searching.

And so, the three monster guards left as both (YN) and Hekapoo knew that they have to get out of here and head over to Mewni...

(YN): Hekapoo.

Hekapoo: Hm??

(YN): Take this.

(YN) takes a little bag out from his pocket and hands it over to Hekapoo...

Hekapoo: Whats this??

(YN): It's a medicine I made for your fever to lower it. We have no time to rest, we'll leave at night fall.

Hekapoo: R-Right.

-END OF CHAPTER 15-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 993 41
She must feel my presence because she turns around to me so I hold up my knife and run at her. "ARCHIE STOP!" she says as I pin her into the hard bri...
68.2K 2K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
103K 1.5K 68
Hi! My name is (Y/n) (L/n)-Your name Last name. I'm just a normal teenage girl who goes on an amazing journey with my two best friends. Marco and St...
224K 8.4K 35
"I PROMISE little one, when I am born again , I will look for, when I find you, I will make you mine again , to the eternity. We will be together in...