Sound Wave - Hawks x Reader

By frogz__0

⚠️This story contains smut, violence and panic attacks⚠️ You had just graduated from UA highschool, and were... More

Heyoo
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2 ➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 6➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 12➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 14➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 16➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 17➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 18➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 20➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 21➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 22➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 23➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 24➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 25➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 26➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 27➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 28➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 29➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 30➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 31➴

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 19➴

5.8K 128 145
By frogz__0

"Wait, seriously? The first time he's ever called you by your name?" Keigo tilted his head to the side.

"Yeah. He used to always call me idiot or dumbass." You snickered.

"Jeez, how can one guy be so rude?" Keigo sighed, facepalming.

"Yup." You rubbed the back of your neck and let out a small laugh.

Then, you sat back down onto the couch and gestured for Keigo to sit next to you. He did, and you smirked as an idea popped into your head. "Want to play a game with me? Loser needs to make lunch."

"Oh, you're on." He grinned.

You both got ready to play.

The game started, and Keigo took the lead. "What? How!" You shouted. He zoomed infront of you. "Gahhh!" You cried out, trying to get infront of him. However, it was no use.

"Oh you'll never beat me. I'm an actual adult, I'm experienced, unlike you!" He cackled.

"Being an adult has nothing to do with it! I don't know what you're doing, but I'm gonna beat you!" You growled. Keigo was getting too cocky for his own good.

"Mario Kart Virgin!" He cackled. You gasped.

"Oh you're on, pretty boy."

"I'd like to see you try!" He grinned.

From that point, you started to become very competitive. You charged forward, chasing after Keigo.

Keigo wasn't even being serious though. He used to play the game all the time when he was in his teen years.

Whenever his father didn't shout or beat him, he'd either watch the heroes on tv or play Mario Kart.

"Oh come on, I've been playing this since I was a kid! This is nothing, Y/N." He laughed loudly. Then, you obtained a blue shell. You threw it towards Keigo, but he dodged it.

"Too easy." Keigo ran his hand through his hair.

"Stop talking." You muttered, trying to focus.

You were determined to win. You refused to lose to Keigo.

He'd pick on you for months if you did.

"Fuck!" You shouted as he completed the first lap.

"I've won this, now you'll never beat me." He grinned cockily.

"I swear to god if you don't shut the fuck up." You groaned. Keigo laughed loudly, and you completed the first lap. There was one more lap to go.

"Keigo, I'm gonna beat your ass." You smirked, as you looked over to him.

Rage boiled deep within you, as you saw Keigo biting on one of his nails, and controlling his kart with only one hand. You scoffed.

You obtained a red shell, and a devious grin formed on your face. You threw it infront of you, and it chased after Keigo.

"AH- What the fuck Y/N!" He shouted, moving his kart around so that the red shell wouldn't hit him.

However, the shell was no use. It missed Keigo and slammed into the wall.

"WHAT?!" You yelled, which made Keigo laugh even harder.

"Pathetic bottom." He stuck his tongue out, and approached the starting line.

"Fuck!" You cried out, and watched Keigo cross the line.

He won.

You then crossed the line.

You turned dead silent.

"Awe, what's wrong? You sad because you lost?" He stuck out his bottom lip. Keigo patted his lap, gesturing for you to sit on it.

You crawled onto his lap, curling into a mini ball as you sat on him.

"Are you really sad?" He let out a small laugh, and stroked your head.

Your hand moved and you placed it on his arm.

"Poor Y/N. You can never win against me. You can't top me in bed, can't beat me in Mario Ka-" He was cut of by himself grunting.

You pinched his arm, and continued pulling his skin tightly.

"Ow! Ow! Okay I give up! Mercy!" He shouted.

You chuckled, and pinned him down below you.

"I can't win huh? So I may have lost that round, but that means nothing. I will beat you, Keigo." You grinned.

You straddled him.

"Hey now, what are you doing, Y/N?" Keigo breathed out.

"Nothing. Just having a seat." You moved forwards and backwards on his crotch, earning a couple of heavy breaths from Keigo. "Oh, don't act so naughty with me now, okay?" He ran his hands up and down on your waist.

"Who said I was being naughty? I thought I was being good though." You shrugged.

He grinned. "Are you going to take the lead?" Keigo said in a deep voice. "Are you saying I can take the lead?" You replied.

"Don't answer my question with another question." His hand slipped under your shirt.

You shook your head, and moved his hand out, then placed it on his pockets that had your panties sat in. "You can take it out now."

Keigo looked confused, and reach his hand into his pocket. He felt the fabric, and pulled it out.

His eyes widened. "Y/N. What the hell is this?" Keigo narrowed his eyes and looked at you. You raised an eyebrow.

"Have you never seen panties before?" You started to apply more weight onto his crotch.

"Why are the- Wait a second. You took off your fucking underwear for that dare? And put them in my pocket? AND DIDN'T TELL ME?" He facepalmed.

"Yeah." You placed your hand on his abodomen.

His hand moved to his forehead.

You then slipped your hand under his shirt, touching his faint abs.

"You're being risky..." He grunted. Your hands were slightly cold, which made him get goosebumps. He trembled. "Cold..." Keigo whispered.

"I can feel you shaking." Your attitude changed, and you felt yourself becoming more powerful.

Your hands slid up Keigo's shirt further, and ran all over his chest. You took his shirt off for him, and admired his body. "Y/N, calm down for a sec, hey?" He laughed weakly.

You leaned down and kissed him.

Keigo pulled away. "Try use tongue this time." He said in a low tone. You nodded, and went back in for another kiss. You slipped your tongue inside of his mouth, and started swirling it with his.

You let out quiet moans as his hands traveled across your body. Keigo pulled away, and looked you in the eyes. 

There was a string of saliva attatched to both of your mouths. His eyes were a glistening gold, and you could sense the lust coming from him. 

A grin formed on your face, and you sat up. You got off of his lap, which made him sit up. He saw you kneeling on the floor, tying your hair up. 

"W- Hold up!" He waved his arms around.

"Is there a problem?" You smirked as you pulled down his sweatpants. "R-Right now, Y/N?" Keigo's voice wavered.

"Do you not want to?" You tilted your head to the side. 

"It's not that, I'm just worried about you." He rubbed the back of his neck. "I don't have any condoms downstairs, they're all in my room." 

"We did it last night without any protection though." You scratched the side of your head.

"Yeah, that's why I'm worried. I don't mind not using protection, but you've only just become a hero, and are too young to have a child right now. Plus we aren't even dating, we're just fucking. I don't want to get you pregnant, that'd be bad." He replied.

"Oh. Okay then." You stood up, and walked away from him. You felt a twinge of pain in your chest.

"Wha- Y/N! Come on!" He called out to you. You ignored him, and just walked into your room. You jumped on your bed, your face buried in your pillow.

"Just fucking? He was telling the truth, but why does it hurt so much to hear him say it?" You whispered to yourself.

You curled into a ball. Then heard a knock at your door. "Y/N? I'm coming in." Keigo said from the other side.

"Piss off!" You shouted back, grabbing one of your stuffed animals and throwing it at the door.

Keigo opened the door slightly, and stood there. He crossed his arms and leaned against the door frame. "I said piss off." You stuck up your middle finger.

"What's wrong? What happened?" He frowned, and walked over to you.

"Nothing. Piss off." You grabbed another stuffed animal and threw it at him.

"Come on, Y/N. I just want to k-"

You cut him off. "For fucks sake! Did you not hear me? I said nothing happened. We're just fucking, right? Why do you even care!? Leave me alone!" You shouted, getting up and storming out of the room.

"Y/N! Fuck, come back!" Keigo yelled, following you. You stomped down the stairs and to the front door, slipping some shoes on.

"I'm going out." You hissed, then walked out. "Y/-"

You could only hear Keigo say half of your name before you slammed the door in his face.

You had no idea where you were going to go, but you still went anyway. You had left your phone in your room, so you couldn't text or call anyone even if you wanted to.

You just walked. It didn't matter where you went, who you saw, what happened, you just didn't want to be near him at that moment.

For some reason, you couldn't stop feeling your heart ache, but not in a sweet, happy way, like it used to. It hurt. Like someone had just ran a knife through it.

It felt like Keigo just opened up your chest, took your heart out, and played football with it, then stabbed it a million times.

You just couldn't stop feeling hurt by what he said.

You found and alleyway, and decided to sit in it.

It was empty, not easy for other people to see, and Keigo wouldn't be able to find you there.

You slammed your fist into the wall, feeling pain run through it as you did. You didn't care though.

Continuously, you hit the wall. Your skin was chipping, and blood was starting to drip out, but you couldn't care.

You didn't give a fuck about anything. All you wanted at that moment was for Keigo to apologise, and hug you. It wasn't like you wanted him to confess his love or anything, but him telling you that the two of you were just 'fucking' hurt.

"Fuck!" You shouted, as you banged your fist into the wall for a final time.

"Um... excuse me?" A female voice called out from the other side.

Suddenly, you remembered what Keigo had told you before.

"I can't tell you why, but you're in danger. Listen to me."

"They have said that they're going to kill someone."

"Y/N, it's you."

"Whose there!?" You shouted, jumping into a defensive stance.

"W- Ah, um, please, don't be scared! I'm just a high school student. I heard you shout, so I wanted to check if you're okay!" She lifted her hands and waved them in the air.

You nodded your head. She walked closer to you.

Her hair was black, and it was a mid-back length. Her crimson eyes sparkled, making them very clear for you to see. She wore a dark blue cardigan on, with a white blouse and a checkered blue skirt, along with thigh high scocks.

"I'm Y/N, what's your name?" You asked politely.

A grin formed on her face, and she chewed on her finger.

A chill ran down your spine, since you had never seen such a manic smile before. You didn't think anything of it though.

"Well, you can just call me Asylum. That's what all my friends call me." She let out a small giggle, which made a nauseous feeling wash over you.

"Asylum? That's a kind of weird nickname. Why do they call you that?" You tilted your head to the side.

"Because of my quirk! It's so fun! They all just laugh, cry, or see fake people! Like ghosts or something! They get so silly. They act like they're in an asylum, so that's why they call me that!" She laughed loudly. You began feeling uneasy.

"Your name sounds kind of familiar..." Your words started slurring, and you began to feel dizzy.

Then a memory flashed in your mind.

"Hey, Asylum. I'm kind of busy right now, what's up?"

-"Hawks baby! Redd and I are chilling at the base, wanna come?"

"No fucking way..." You mumbled. Asylum laughed even louder. "Oh, you'll be having so much fun! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" She cackled.

"You psychotic bitch..." You grunted, seeing black figures start to surround you, loads laughing and pointing at you.

"They aren't real." You repeated, curling into a ball.

"Black Widow! She's all yours baby." Asylum twirled around, wiping tears from her eyes from laughing.

"Finally." Black Widow said in a monotone voice.

They walked into the alleyway, their boots making echoing sounds of 'click clack'. They shot a spider web out of their hand, wrapping you into a full-body caccoon.

"Fuck sake..." You muttered, then, everything began fading to black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 1.1K 15
A compilation of HawksxReader requests! A/N: I will not accept requests that I'm not confident I can write, or have NSFW. I am only writing one reque...
2M 88.6K 179
1ST PLACE IN 2020 BNHA AWARDS FOR BOTH BEST CHARACTERXOC STORY & BEST NARRATION. Cover picture of Ari and Keigo drawn by @_special_donut_fp "This is...
18.1K 364 15
You're a fresh out of college intern at Hawks' agency. You'd been a huge fan of his ever since he came a part of the hero scene. And to think, that n...
101K 1.9K 23
"A hero and a villain, huh?" Hawks, the No.2 Pro hero, sent to spy on the League of Villains. But what happens if he falls in love with one of the vi...