You Belong To Me || ✔️

By slutt4yhu

-COMPLETED- 18 year old Delilah Jones just got out of a 4-year relationship to have discovered her best frien... More

preface
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
CHARACTERS
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-47-
-48-
-49-
AUTHOR ANNOUNCEMENT
-50-

-46-

477 15 0
By slutt4yhu

Zac PoV

"Either you step up to the throne and rule, which is your duty. Or yourself and your mate will be fallen."

Satans words shot through my chest like a bullet.

I didn't listen to the rest of the conversation. I lost all my senses and the world around me became blurry.

I heard the door slam, knocking me out of my daze.

I turned my head to look at Delilah, but her eyes were tightly closed.

"Delilah..." I started.

"Don't!" She said loudly.

I nodded and leaned back in the bed.

Fallen.

Fallen!

I can't become fallen.

"Delilah..." I tried again.

"I said DON'T Zac." Her tone was full of dominance.

I felt a pang of anger run through my chest.

"Delilah. This doesn't just affect you. FALLEN, Delilah. You don't know just how terrible that is."

She looked at me with tears streaking her face. I hated to see her cry, and I wanted nothing more than to comfort her and tell her everything will be okay, but this is a very serious issue.

"I know, Zac. But I'm not ready for that. I'm not ready to-"

"TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITIES? I'm not meaning that this is just some part time job, Delilah. This is an entire realm. These people need a ruler. You are that ruler. And to become fallen? I swear I'd do any and everything for you but this is my life that we are talking about as well. MY FAMILY. I- "

I stopped myself before I could upset her even farther.

I hated the fact that I was saying these things, but she just didn't understand. She couldn't understand yet.

"And that's exactly why I'm not ready. I'm 19 years old! I'm not hundreds or thousands of years old! 19, Zac. I'm a kid. I already have a big enough responsibility looking after Tara, now I got to add thousands upon thousands of others I'm responsible for? No."

"You don't just get to say no. You are damning me, as well. As my mate , we are supposed to make these decisions TOGETHER. But your deciding this for yourself. Now please tell me, do you think that once we are human, and once this mate bond wears off, that I would have a hard time staying away from you after what you've done?"

Delilah gasped from besides me, and that's when I realized what I said.

Tears streamed down her cheeks, more than before.

"I..." I tried to apologize or at least think of something to say, but I couldn't. So instead I got up and walked out the room.
_________________

It been two hours since I left the room.

I'd been playing the argument over and over in my head, thinking of where and why I would possibly say those things to her.

I know that when humans get angry, their subconscious says things that are truth and how they really feel, but I didn't feel what I said at all.

Then it hit me. The closest thing I had to a subconscious was my demon.

Axel, why the fuck would you make me say those things to Delilah? She will never forgive me now.

She will forgive you, Zacharia. But she is going to ruin us! Ruin our lives! And she doesn't care. I love her too, with ever fiber in my demon mind, Zac. But fallen. We will lose each other.

I gasped. I didn't think about that part yet. Since I was old enough to understand what I was and my life, Axel was there. He taught me almost everything I know. 

He told me about his old life and all his experiences and me and him were the closest of friends.

(Your inner demon are those of demons who have passed away.)

You made me hurt her. She's the love of my life. Why would you do that? I know you can feel what i feel about her. I know you love her, too. So please, why would you hurt her that way?

Axel was silent for a few moments.

Blame it on the demon in me?

I chuckled and sighed out loud.

How was I going to get her to forgive me.

I turned to walk back towards the room, thinking of an apology on the way there.
____________________________
Delilah PoV

Zac had been gone for two hours.

He left me crying silently to myself.

How could he say those things to me? I thought he loved me.

That didn't seem like my Zac. He would never hurt me the way that he just did.

But he was angry, and I guess I wasn't thinking fully about how this affects him as well.

But nobody can tell me that I'm the one being selfish.

A queen.

Sure, others would kill for his position, but I have barely lived. And now I'm being tied down before I have the chance.

Even if Satan didn't agree with me, I expected Zac to.

I sigh to myself and sit up in bed.

Tara was sleeping peacefully in her crib.

I looked down at my outfit and decided to change into something more comfortable.

I grabbed my suitcase and went into the bathroom.

I look at myself in the mirror. My face was blotchy from crying.

My hair was one big knot on my head.

I opened my bag and grabbed my skincare things and began scrubbing at my face.

After that I fix my hair up, brushing all the tangles out until it lay silky down my back.

I took my pants and top off, leaving me in my underwear. I walked over to the full size mirror and glanced myself over.

My tattoo was dark against my fair skin. It was beautiful and I really didn't regret it the slightest.

I walked back to my bag and grabbed some lotion, rubbing it over the tattoo.

Zac noticed the tattoo last night in the shower. He was beaming from ear to ear, and so was I once I inspected his.

I quickly threw one of Zac's shirts I brought to sleep in and some shorts on and Zipped my bag up, placing it on the chair in the corner. I sighed and opened the bathroom door quietly, not wanting to wake Tara.

That's when I noticed Zac standing by the door, looking toward the middle of the room.

His gaze snapped to mine, and guilt mixed with anger washed over me.

I walked over to him and grabbed his hands, looking into his face.

"I-"

"I-"

We started talking at the same time, laughing quietly once we realized.

Zac pulled me close to him, and I hugged him tight, putting my head against his chest.

Instantly all the anger and sadness vanished and it was me and the love of my life.

"I'm so sorry for what was said earlier. I would just like you to know that it wasn't me, it was Axel. I'd never hurt you that way. Your my queen. While I didn't particularly agree with your decision in the slightest, we could have discussed it another time. Please forgive me."

Zac pulled away as he spoke. He had a look of worry on his face.

I smile assuringly. "I'm not mad. A little hurt, but I knew that you would never say something like that to me. And I guess I was being...selfish or something for not thinking about it more and not fully discussing how it would affect you. I guess you know, that I don't have a choice really, so don't worry. We won't be fallen any time soon." I hated the words coming out of my mouth but they had to be said.

I was going to be the Queen of Hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 4.5K 8
He wanted her. He needed her. He will have her. She was his to love ....his to touch ... his to fu*k... She was naive , untouched with the brutali...
44.4K 823 23
Sofia Davis is a 17 year old girl filled with life and happiness , due to financial reasons she was engaged to marry Lorenzo Bianchi , a secret membe...
2.6M 69.3K 38
"One kiss won't hurt, right? Just one, I promise" He whispered holding my face. "It's wrong" I said. I knew I was just lying to myself. "I've waite...
1.1M 14.2K 29
Lost little Delilah has given up on love. Especially in the BDSM world she has grown to love. She's pessimistic about everything. Until Nathan steps...