A world that divides us mha...

By souls_amoung_stars

✨completed as of 12/12/21✨ ⭐️97k+ words⭐️ 🌞 finished editing as of 1/2/22🌞 🧀you can see my writing get be... More

⓪.
①.
❷.
③.
❹.
⑤.
❻.
⑦.
❽.
⑨.
➓.
①1.
❶2.
①③.
❶❹.
❶❺.
①6.
1❼.
1❽.
1⑨.
20.
21.
❷②
❷3.
2❹
②5
❷7
2❽
2⑨.
30.
❸1.
③2.
3❸.
❸4.
③5.
3❻.
③7.
❸8.
3❾.
❹0.
4❶.
④2.
4③.
44.
45.
④6.
47.

2⑥

267 19 5
By souls_amoung_stars

Forgiving someone is easy learning to trust them again is harder

Day twenty seven: partly dead inside.

"Nine days!" Shota shouts to no one in particular as he paced around. "It's been nine day." He repeats.

"Shota I know you're stressed. You're teaching students. You're patrolling and..." The blond hero trails off.

"And what hizashi? Huh?" He says bitterly. "And searching for a dead boy who may now be not be dead? Dealing with two students who say that they know the "not so dead" dead boy. Did I mention the individual trauma those two boys have, aside from the fact that the DEAD BOY ISNT SO DEAD?!" Aizawa asks jabbing a finger at the man. "Did I tell you the nightmare Izuku had? How many time he asked me who else was in the house because he could hear talking? Did I tell you how he was so frightened by his own face. Who knows what he's going through now! Tell me hizashi. Go tell me to call me to down." The blond raises his hands in surrender stepping back.

"Go one Hizashi," Aizawa continues voice cold and emotionless. "Tell me who his father is." The blond scratches his cheek slightly panicked. "Shota how about we go grab a coffee in the teachers lou-"

"Yamada." Aizawa says threateningly. "Tell me, Who. Has. Taken. Izuku."

"It was all for one." The blond caves speaking softly.

"FREAKING ALL FOR ONE!" Shota practically screams. "The number one villain has my ward!" Aizawa is so worked up he pulled on his hair harshly pacing faster and faster. "Shota please-" Yamada tries again.

"I found out something." The raven haired man says almost too calmly to say he was full panic a mer second ago. "His "father", Japanese most notorious villain, is manipulating Izuku brain and folding his entire being so much that it's turned into an origami master class."

Aizawa falls backwards onto the sofa in his living room. A ginger cat who was just as spooked as hizashi, hiss at Aizawa before running off into the room Izuku used to stay in.

"One last thing hizashi," Aizawa says eyes following the cat and settling on the doorway to the boys room. His tone looses all his bite, his eyes start to feel less dry. "Did I mention his "father" may have several izukus?"

Yamada looks to his partner with sad eyes. He knew all this information found out just after the tired male did. He knew the stress his friend holds trying to keep the moral high. He knows Aizawa is loosing even more sleep. He never brought it up, trying to allow his partner the time to come to him. But hizashi knows this man well. In fact he's known him since middle school.

Aizawa doesn't ask for help.

He slowly made his way forward to the man embracing him in a hug. "I know you're worried shota," Yamada starts off he tries to lower his voice. To make it soothing and peaceful.

"But I have faith in Izuku to make it back to us. He's a strong boy. Yes it's been nine days since he disappeared. Yes the two boys have come forward and want to help, and yes he's trapped in an unknown location by the biggest super villain but," The blond says sniffing back a sob. He couldn't help anyone if he also broke down. "But he's your kid. He's strong and powerful. He will break the mans grasp on his mind and free himself. He'll reach out to us as soon as he can. He'll send us a sign, I know it!"

Aizawa doesn't return the hug. Instead slumps defeated as the unusually quiet blond hugs him tightly. It's a peaceful moment in the mits of a chaotic week. Aizawa hasn't given up on his problem child. He has faith in him. He knows how strong the kid is. But it's hard. The uncertainty.

That morning as he walked into the classroom he had a gut feeling something was off. His brain started to come to life any thoughts of sleep left to drift away. Had one of his students been hurt? Did all might push them too hard yesterday? Did it not go well? Is it to do with the problem child? Had his cat got stuck in the fridge again?

Before he could ask himself more questions the two boys he worried about walked in. The younger of the two a boy with split hair walked beside a blond boy who had his head down and his hands in his pockets. Nothing too unusual except how quiet the blond was being.

The fact he hadn't even growled is worrisome. "Todoroki, Bakugo, whats wrong?" He asked eyeing the two to find signs of anything.

Todoroki nudged the blond boy gently. "Tell him." He said quietly.

Aizawa glanced to Bakugo who shook a little before whispering out. "I saw him. I saw my deku." Aizawa was immediately focused on the boy now. He let out a painful hitch. He can't let his hopes rise. This could be a misunderstanding.

"Bakugo are you sure? This is a serious accusation." He said yet Aizawa couldn't stop the way his heart began to beat faster. "He looked different. Had a brat. Then just as I thought I had him," Bakugo extended a hand before dropping it harshly. "That thing took him away. Poof."

Aizawa sighed finding strange comfort in the words. His problem child was alive. Probably. His eyes did the annoying watering thing from some sort of over flowing emotions. Mentally scolding himself but also allowing his eyes to feel soothed he turns his attention to the other boy.

"Todoroki can you help elaborate?" He questioned hopefully. The boy nods stiffly as emotionless as ever. "I wasn't there soon enough but after Bakugo and I separated I secured the shop to make sure it was safe then I heard someone shout Kacchan and there's only one person who knows that name. The next moment I ran out side to find Bakugo standing alone as a pile of black mist disappeared." He looks over to bakugou before adding. "Poof."

Aizawa sighs looking back over to the blond. "Bakugo can you explain further what happened? I need every detail you can provide." He knows this is a sensitive topic for all three of them but information is needed and only bakugo had that information.

The blond shrugs but Aizawa can see the tension. Even todoroki picked up on it placing a cool hand onto his shoulder. Bakugo flinches before relaxing as todoroki switches hands. The warmth was nice. Soothing. Like his memories of deku. The blond sighs looking up slightly.

"We had that mock patrol, all might set up yesterday." Aizawa nods. "Yes the introduction to media. A stupid idea from the start." The teacher complains. He's never been a fan.

Todoroki agrees.

"There was a girl. A brat. She came up to me saying how she was a huge fan. It was cute or whatever but soon she realised her brother wasn't with her and started panicking. So I offered to help her look for him.

She seemed to be really excited and pointed out features of mine. It didn't take long before she found her brother but when she did she yelled at him that she'd, and I quote: 'found Kacchan'"

Bakugou turns his gaze to look out the window. Red eyes glazing over. "Only the nerd ever called me that. Stuck since childhood, so I knew this had something to do with him.

The boy though. The one she called her brother, she was bouncing around him pulling and pointing at me. This deku clone... he had white hair in Izuku's style he had freckles too. Looked just like him but the colours were wrong. His eyes were gray and like a void. He introduced himself as shigaraki. Eri was the name of the kid."

"I strongly believe it was him, mr Aizawa." Todoroki says having already heard the story the night the events occurred. Aizawa nods in acknowledgement looking thoughtful. He had briefly told them how the boy stayed with him. "The description matches what I know him to look like." The teacher said.

"I told you I saw him before. Thought it was a hallucination. But now I'm certain it was him." Bakugou says.

He took a shaky breath before continuing. "The nerd got nervous as soon as that kid had blurted out the word Kacchan so it was obvious it was him. No one would say that but him. He was flustered but looked scared- not at me though!" He shouts to correct himself. Like hell Izuku would be scared of Bakugo.

"It was like a voice in the back of his mind or something. But He said something like 'you do look just like him' or something." he quoted bending his fingers mid air and rolling his eyes.

"He seemed in a rush to leave me, 'cause he ran out side. I followed him obviously yelling at him to stop I even said please, called him deku and he stopped. He asked sked why I called him that when his name was shigaraki. His mind was muddled I could tell. I asked why he looked like that and where he's been but he said he didn't know me." Bakugo let's out a frustrated noise while todoroki places a hand on the boys shoulder again.

"I asked him questions but he got upset. 'said he was shigaraki and he didn't know me.'" Bakugou rolls his eyes. "I said are you sure and he said yes. He 'didn't know who Kacchan is', then said 'he doesn't know anyone he's shown, has no memories of meeting them but he's forced to watch it'?"

"Forced to watch it." Aizawa echoes. "Go on bakugou."

"Yeah yeah, Then he said something weird." The blond said looking to the teacher.

Aizawa raised an eyebrow. "What did he say?"

Bakugo looks to todoroki who nods his head. "Said he has no memories except of his brother sister and his dad." Shoto nods along. Adding his own words in.

"That sounds manipulative even if he is zukus dad. I'd know I seem to only know shitty dads." Todoroki says blankly even though his words hold the emotions his face lacks.

Bakugo nods before finishing. "Then his face when blank. Like he was receiving direct information. When I tried to ask what was wrong he rushed over and covered my mouth. Then answered what I guess was his father talking to him. He shook his head at me to stay silent. So I just let the silent conversation happen. Then his face drained of all the colour. And he said he just wants to go home." Bakugo scoffed. "I could tell he didn't mean with his pretend father and family he ment his real home." He says still angry at the man causing Izuku so much pain.

Todoroki looks to the blond. "Don't miss out the most important bit Katsuki."

The boy in question growled. "I'm getting to it!" He snapped.

"Then this weird black mist showed up out of nowhere it was the same one from the villain attack all that time ago. It triggered something in me that made me angry but also sad so I cried out for him to stop. To not make me go through it again. He had his eyes closed and I was..." he hesitated his pride getting the better of him. "I called out. It sounded pathetic. My voice broke and everything. But as soon as I said that his eyes snapped open directly at me. It was then that I saw his grey eyes flash back to the bright green emeralds I used to know. He seemed to loose it. Had an argument with himself or his mind. Calling out no, or stop. Then called for his shitty dad. Tried to soothe his "sister" tried to tell his father he's fine and safe.  I called out to his even said Izuku," bakugo huffs.

"His eyes went green, he stretched out his hand to me and..." he trails off.

"Go on bakugou, you're doing really well." Aizawa encouraged.

"Ugh." Bakugou tuts. "He Called me Kacchan, alright?!" He snaps.

"Then he was gone. So was the kid Eri they called her. Poof, through the floor." The blond adds before going back to staying quiet. Sulking quietly t at Shoto.

"I see," Aizawa nods looking thoughtful. "Thank you that was very helpful, hopefully this will aid the search for my problem child, and any other unfortunate children this man may be hiding."

Shoto nods. "It's like he's split in two. Fighting with himself. We must move to help him." Shoto pauses and moves closer to the blond. "That includes you mr Aizawa, you are a part of his life. A good part." He exaggerates.

Then the two students disappear to who know were. Aizawa had noticed how unusually close they are. And how unexpected that is. It's clear it has to do with Izuku but just how close are these three?

Aizawa would have to wait for these answers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1.1K 31
[Complete] What if Izuku never met Allmight? What if he never actually got a quirk and Bakugou never stopped bullying him? What if he actually decide...
218K 8.9K 33
They had caught him, thinking that mere handcuffs could contain his quirk. They kept him under constant supervision, knowing that he could escape an...
7.9K 310 15
DISCONTINUED Everyone has a soulmate. The only thing is, is that you don't know who they are. They could be your closest friend or a stranger from a...
5.3K 325 36
How can someone so fragile, be so strong? °☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆° Disclaimer: This book will mention adult themes such as racial slurs, sexual assault/abus...