DESIRE- h.moskowitz

By piercethesenutz

De•sire: a strong feeling of wanting to have something, or wishing for something to happen. • DISCONTINUED... More

Prologue and playlist
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N
Chapter 20. Part 1
Season two.
a/n PLEASE READ.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24
A/N.
Chapter 25
A/N- please read!
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Season three.
Ellipsism
A/N

Chapter 21. Part 2

493 8 13
By piercethesenutz

I awoke to someone shaking me lightly and singing.

" Kenzie Diaz wake upppp we have thirty minutes to get to the all valleyyy"

" she's a really heavy sleeper" I could recognize that was Aisha's voice, but the person who was singing to me had a really nice voice but it wasn't Eli's

" yeah ya think?" Oh that's definitely Demetri I could hear that sarcastic tone anywhere.

" alright alright I'm up" I groaned as I rubbed my eyes.

"Get ready kens we gotta be there in thirty minutes" Miguel said as he threw me fresh clothes.

I was about to take my shirt off when I noticed hawk, Demetri and Aisha were still in my room all looking at me.

" guys. Go" I said as I motioned to the door. They got the memo and almost ran to the door, which made me chuckle.

I pulled on the black leggings and the green gray and blue sweater which is I'm assuming Miguel's. I love Miguel's sweaters they are so comfortable. I noticed I smelled a little bad due to lack of energy to not shower.

Great. The karate tournaments in an hour and I'm a goddamn mess.

I put deodorant and lots and lots of perfume on hoping it would cover up some of it. Once we get back tonight I seriously have to take a very long shower. I put my gi in a backpack along with other essentials like pads incase i get my period because it seems that the worse things have been happening to me lately. I'm not going to put any makeup on seeming as if I'll most likely sweat I don't want it to get ruined. So I wiped the rest of the makeup that I had the night before off and pulled my hair up. I don't think any of them has seen me without makeup except for Miguel.

I walked out the door carrying my backpack with both arms as I greeted my mom and yaya.

" hi momma how was work?" I said to her grabbing an apple from Miguel's plate as the others sat around the table.

" same as it always is. Chaotic" she replied back giving me a kiss on the forehead.

" how did you sleep" she said with that concerning mother look.

" I slept fine but I'm still a little bit exhausted" i said as I took a bite from my apple.

" yeah well that's what happens when you spend all night crying over a g-" she stopped her sentence when she saw me and Miguel with wide eyes. So she tried to find another topic to talk about.

" you'll drive them and I'll dive me and yaya is that alright?" She asked as if I was going to say no.

" yeah momma thats fine you know that" I replied back with a soft smile, as she placed another kiss on my forehead.

" you got everything? Water? Extra clothes? Tampons?"

" mom!"

" what! It's a natural thing" she snapped back.

Yeah I know it is but you don't gotta talk about it out loud when there's three TEENAGE boys present.

I looked over at the group of friends who were watching the scene between me and my mother unfold " you guys ready?" . They all nodded their heads and grabbed their backpacks.

" let's hit the road Jack" I said as I grabbed my lanyard that had my car keys on them from the counter.

I turned my key in the ignition and put my aux cord into my phone.

" any of you guys wanna play music?" I asked looking at hawk first who has sitting up front which made me forgot we had a schedule for days and who gets to sit up front. They all shook their heads no and I shuffled play on my Spotify playlist.

The first song to play was " the cut that always bleeds" by Conan gray. As I listened to the lyrics I thought about the boy sitting next to me in the passenger seat.

" I can't be your lover on a leash every other week when you please, and I can't be the kiss that you don't need the lie between your teeth. The cut that always bleeds"

As I listen to the lyrics i realized i relate to them. I really don't want to though. I don't ever want to, but yet here I am driving as my ex boyfriend sits in the passenger seat who seems so effortlessly okay. I don't get it. Did those sleepless nights staying up on FaceTime with each other not count? Did the little goodmorning and goodnight messages not mean anything to him?, or when whenever someone would say we were a cute couple his face would light up. Did that seriously not mean anything to him, because if it does he's sure as hell good at not showing it. The sweet innocent yet confident charming eli moskowitz I once knew was gone, and I don't think I'll ever get him back. As much as I want to I don't think things will ever go back to they were before everything happened. Yet he still seems to have this power to hold on me, and if I'm being honest it's quite hard to get away from. I love him and I always will but there's the constant never ending cycle of going from hating him to loving him. He messes with my head. No one has ever messed with my head like this. It is driving me fucking insane.

* time skip*

We got to the all valley about 6 minutes from driving and they made all this big fuss about Johnny not showing up but he eventually did and gave this big speech about no mercy and all that. I put a black shirt on underneath my gi so my tits won't fall out while I'm fighting.

"Oh there's no need for that" Johnny said as I walked out.

" what do you mean" I asked him as I rolled my eyes.

" you're not competing" he stated bluntly.

" what the fuck do you mean I'm not competing?" I asked Harshly as I felt a sudden cramp in my stomach.

Jesus Christ could this day get any worse.

" you're not competing because you look like shit. Like you haven't gotten sleep for three goddamn days. I don't need you out there tired do I? Also by the tone you just gave me I assume it's that time of the month" he finished.

God is that man asking for a punch in the face?, but nonetheless he had a point, because Johnny always seems to have one.

" yeah fine whatever, but I'm staying here with you guys." I fought back. He gave me a simple nod and motioned me over to a chair.

Miguel hawk and Aisha looked at me strangely giving me a " what the hell are you doing?" Look.

" he said I look like shit." I said crossing my arms. They all seemed to have got the memo and dropped giving me a slight nod as for Miguel he looked like I was dying he was so worried, he must have thought it was because of hawk because he shot him a death glare before he was called up for his first fight. Miguel being Miguel he won.

I really wasn't paying attention but distracted by a girl cheering hawk on every 8 seconds. It was moon as you could have guessed. I don't hate her I know I should but it's not her fault hawk did what he did. I don't even think she knew we were together, but I mean every time the girl opened her mouth I wanted to punch her. I shook my head to get rid of the thoughts and turned my attention back to the mat.

" DANIEL LARUSSO'S GONNA COACH" the announcer said.

Wait how much did I fucking miss?

I looked over to see hawk beside me sitting down.

" what happened" I asked him.

" do you seriously not know?" He snapped.

" I zoned out" I snapped back at him.

" I got disqualified" he spat. I don't think I'd ever seen this man for vulgar in my life.

" oh" was all I could reply.

After three long rounds of fighting with Robby Keene who was the boy that helped me the other day Miguel won.

The team including me all went over to hug him and congratulate him when my eyes fell on Robby. I walked over to him since he seemed a little bit tense.

He quickly noticed me " hey Kenzie how's your head?" He asked with a smile.

I softly chuckled " better. I just wanted to say that you did great out there" I said with a smile.

I could see his smile get wider " thank you Kenzie, and I'm sure you would have beat me if you'd compete, by the way if you don't mind me asking why didn't you" he said with an actual hint of concern in his voice.

" oh. Uh. Girl problems" was all I could say. I didn't want say that I was mentally and physically drained from staying up all night crying.

He quickly nodded his head. He looked really uncomfortable so he decided to drop the topic.

" hey I was wondering if we could exchange number, I just want to check up on you every once in awhile make sure you don't get pushed into any more rocks" he said with a short laugh.

" yeah of course, I actually have my phone with me so just tell me yours" I said while getting my phone out of the side of gi. Weird I know but I had no where else to put it. He gave me his number.

" I'll text you once I get home" I said as I noticed Daniel was walking over. I don't think he's very fond of me. Before I could walk away Daniel called for me?

" Kenzie! Wait up" he said putting his hand out.

" yes?" I asked getting slightly nervous now.

" I just wanted to thank you for checking up on Robby he's a good kid" he said with a genuine smile.

I smiled a soft smile back " well he did the same thing for me so it's the least I could do."

He nodded " I'm sure you would have done great out there if you were able to compete" he said making eye contact.

" thank you Daniel, it was nice talking to you but I should get back over there celebrate my bother" I asked pointing behind me.

He nodded and I walked away.

I was walking towards the group when I saw hawk looking directly at me. He started making his way over as he got more redder and redder with ever stomp he took.

" why were you talking to him?" He asked obviously furious.

" he's actually really nice he just wanted to check up on me after what happened at the party." I said with confusion.

" don't talk to him." He said looking at me dead in the eyes.

" and who the hell do you think you are. You don't get to tell me who I can't and can talk to. You lost that privilege when you decided to push your tongue down another girl's throat. So with that being said I'm going to talk to whoever I good and damn well please." I replied starting to walk off.

" you wanna know why I did it " he asked making me turn around seeing a smug smirk on his face.

" yeah since we're on that topic why did you do it?" I said crossing my arms.

" because I don't love you. Never have" he replied coldly.

" well thank you so much for reminding me eli" I said with the corner of my eyes threatening to let tears spill out. I immediately walked to the locker rooms and changed into my clothes. Trying to occupy myself not to cry before I get into the car.

I walked over to mom Miggy and yaya who were all hugging him.

" hey guys I'm gonna head home I'm tired and plus my stomachs starting to cramp" it's taking everything in me not to punch someone right now.

" okay well call me when you get home so I know you're okay?" Mom asked sweetly in her concerning mom voice.

I nodded my head and made me way out the door getting to my car and unlocking it. As soon as I started it the tears came.

I unlocked the door and made my way to my room turning music on full blast and covering under my blankets. With his words replying over and over.

" I don't love you anymore a pretty line the I adore"

I don't love you. Never have.

" five words that I've heard before, cause you keep me on a rope and tied a noose around my throat"

I don't love you. Never have

" you're gone then back at my door, cause If your gonna leave better leave better do it fast cause I could live a little longer sitting in your lap, cause you know what your doing when your coming back and I don't wanna have another heart attack"

I don't love you. Never have.

" you say you love somebody new then beat my heart to black and blue"

I don't love you. Never have

So much for a good day huh? I asked myself right before I drifted off to sleep.

A/N- hi guys I'm so sorry it took me this long to publish part two. The past three days haven't been the greatest, but I finally got some time and finished this chapter. I know it's bad but I promised myself to publish something before my birthday Sunday and that's what I'm doing.

Anyways have a good day my lovelies<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 5.3K 21
"What if I'm down? What if I'm out? What if I'm someone you won't talk about? I'm falling again, I'm falling again, I'm fallin'" _____ Maeve Lawrenc...
63K 1.3K 24
Her life was somehow perfect, until an unexpected car accident happened. She lost her dad. The person who she had always looked up to. Eva perry's da...
224K 7.2K 42
If only she knew how much trouble that boy would bring her. warnings: language, drinking, sexual themes (not in detail) (DISCONTINUED) COMPLETED UN...
434K 11.4K 154
"People lose their morals when they get to the top." ⭒ After her father's death, Zion moves to Reseda where she makes a new group of friends. Then, o...