Welcome back to Hogwarts

Autorstwa AnemoMain0423

Hermione's kids get there Hogwarts letters but what happens when the Slytherins house and Gryffindor house ar... Więcej

Malfoy's
Zabini's
Hogwarts Letters
Going to diagon ally
Platform 9 3/4
Welcome to Hogwarts
The Announcement
Outfits part 1
Outfits part 2
The reunion part 1
The Reunion part 2
Welcome back Draco/Hermione's birsthday

Something Important.

125 2 0
Autorstwa AnemoMain0423

So, I don't know where to start really. This past year has been crazy, and I have learned a lot of things that I didn't realize until recently.

I have a lot of drafts of stories that haven't been published, and probably won't be.

My reason why is because I don't have the same passion for Harry Potter as I once did two years (or more) ago.

I will keep the stories I have written and published here for others to read, but in the drafts, I have decided to delete most of them.

I have been into anime more recently and started to collect them.

Harry Potter will always have a special place in my heart no matter what, but I just don't see the point in writing anything remotely that is Harry Potter.

I just don't enjoy writing Harry Potter fan-fiction as I once did. I do hope you all understand.

I would also like to say I am sorry for not answering any of your questions over the time this started to now.

I won't lie to you, I just didn't know how to respond to your questions, I have a hard time describing many matters.

I'll be honest, every time I see all your comments it used to make me smile, but now...it just doesn't...

No offense to any of you, I appreciate you all reading this story, even if I think I did horrible at it.

When I first started here, I wasn't that good at writing stories, or paragraphs, or anything that had to do with writing, heck, I didn't even like reading books and now I do.

What I am trying to say is, thank you, I know it doesn't mean much, but to me it does.

If you all want to know the anime's I love watching right now, you can go to my profile, but only if you want.

I do hope you all have an amazing Morning, Afternoon, or Night! 😁🥰

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

57.9K 1.1K 46
It's been years since the battle of Hogwarts. Years since the class of '99 set foot in Hogwarts. Years since they have all been together under one ro...
28.9K 329 10
Hermoine has it all, an amazing husband, great kids, and a flourishing business. But what happens when she has no more excuses to not attend her fami...
141K 1.2K 16
This is just going to be a short Hogwarts Reunion story. In the first chapter I kind of explain the situation and give a little background informatio...
301K 4.8K 19
Hermione Granger hasnt seen her family since she left to go to Hogwarts. what will her family say when shes sees them again and they meet her husband...