Loving you

By wannasuckmydick

Beyoncé and Onika both have a crazy life, what happens when they fall in love and their crazy lives clash tog... More

1😐
2😑
3😶
4🥱
5😒
6😌
7🙄
8🥰
9😋
10🙃
11😅
12😙
13🧐
14🤯
15🤓
16🥶
17🤥
18😈
19🤒
20💨
21 ✌🏾🤏🏾🤏🏾
22 👻
23 🌚🌝.
24 🥷🏾
25 🕊
26 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
27✨
28🫂
29
30🍃
31🎈
32🩸
33🧑‍🦯
34🕙
35🔫
36🗣
37🙏🏾
38⏳
39🔪
40🛁
41🥀
42💔
43🦍
43👅
44🏥
45🐥🐝
46😡
47👩‍👧‍👧
48🕹
49👮‍♀️
50💰
51
53😾
54🤫
55😞
56🤮
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
...!

52

2.3K 101 164
By wannasuckmydick

Beyonce pov:

"Umm" I said and she smiled moving closer to me causing me to move back "It ain't time to run yet bey come here" she said and I walked closer to her but still keeping some space between us. "Let me help you out" she said then grabbed my throat and pulling me close to her face. "Why you playin" she said and I whimpered. "baby it's people around" I whispered and she smacked her lips. "I don't care about them" she said then let go of my throat. "Come on" she said grabbing my hand and taking me to chanel room. "Why are we in here" I asked and she smirked "Cause I got the key" she said slightly pushing me in then closing and locking the door. I watched her walk over to the speaker and turn it on the connect her phone to the speaker and then 'anytime anyplace' by janet jackson started playing loudly.

She walked over to me with low eyes and stood in front of me then put her hand under my shirt tracing it above the brim of my pants. "You didn't answer my question" she said moving her hand further down placing it on top of my private and I felt myself heat up. "when are you gonna feed me" she asked lowly in my ear then sucked on my earlobe and I bit my lip trying to hold in my moan. "Answer the question" she said wrapping her hand around my neck making me gasp then she started kissing my neck. She got to the crook of my neck and bit it then sucked the spot making me moan out with my eyes rolling to the back of my head. "I still haven't got a answer baby i'm starting to get impatient" she said coming back up to my ear and I whimpered feeling myself start to throb badly. 

"Let me make you feel things" she said still in my ear using her other hand to unbutton my pants and I bit my lip. She slipped her hands in my underwear then started rubbing my clit in slow circles while I moaned lowly. "Just say yes" she whispered then licked behind my ear making me shiver. "y-yes" I moaned out lowly  and I felt her lips form into a smirk. She picked me up and laid me on the bed getting on top me. She kissed me then roughly bit my lip and when I gasped she slipped her tongue in my mouth. Her hands traveled all over my body making everywhere she touched heat up. She pulled back from the kiss and took my shirt off along with my bra then took my nipple into her mouth swirling her tongue around it while looking up at me then sucking while playing with the other one.

I threw my head back in pleasure while she did the same to the other one. Then she took off my pants  and underwear throwing them to the side. "Watch me baby" she said while slowly opening my legs then getting between them. I felt her warm tongue glide across my slit and I moaned bitting my lips. She spit on it then rubbed it in coming back up to my lips then I felt her slowly add a finger into me making me gasp and moan. She used her thumb to rub my clit then went back to the same spot in the crook of my neck and started sucking on it making my back arch while I moaned. 

She took her finger out then then brought it to her mouth sucking it slowly. "Open" she said taking the finger out her mouth and I opened my mouth. She stuck that same finger in my mouth moving it in and out the she pushed it down my throat making me gag. She took her finger out and it was cover in my spit she rubbed her finger across my lips then kissed me while while moving her hand back down and rubbing my clit again. After a while she pulled back and got off the bed getting undressed then came back over straddling me. She grabbed my had and placed it on her private making my eyes go wide. "calm down" she said lowly sliding her hand down "just copy what I do to you" she said and I nodded.

She started rubbing my clit slowly and I did the same to her and she bit her lip. She came down kissing me then stuck a finger in me going deep making me gasped and moan into her mouth. I did the same to her and she moaned getting by my ear "two baby" she said and I stuck another finger in making her gasp. She started moving her finger faster in and out me while flicking my clit with her thumb while I moaned then started grinding on her fingers. I copied what she wa doing to me to her and she leaned up moaning. "Fuck bey" she said throwing her head back while riding my fingers. She sped up her pace and I moaned louder not being able to move away from the feeling. She had her head back and she was slightly bouncing on my fingers while moaning loudly. I felt her take her finger out and she started rubbing my clit in fast circles while I tried to scoot away not being able to take the feeling.

I felt a familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach and my moans started getting louder while I kept trying to move. "stop running" she said in my ear then started going faster. I yelled out slightly moaning while my eyes rolled to the back of my head and my body shook. When I was finished nika got off my fingers then grabbed my hand licking them clean. "We not done yet baby" she said opening my legs back up. She positioned herself to where out privates was right on each other then sat down grinding. I moaned already sensitive while she grinded into me "shit" she moaned under her breath then started grinder faster. "Slow downn" I whined moaning feeling the pit start to form again. "Fuck i'm close" she moaned out going even faster and I moaned loudly feeling a overflow of pleasure while my body shook for a second time.

"I'M FINNA CUM" she yelled speeding up some more making my body jerk while her started to shake. She moaned loudly still grinding then got off when she was finish. She got in between my legs and pecked my clit then she started sucking it roughly "Waittt i'm sensitive" I whined then moaned when I felt her start licking and sucking on it at the same time. "Nika I can't take itt" I whined moaning trying to scoot back. She pulled me back clode to her and start flicking her tongue on my clit quickly them she hummed on it sending me over board. I screamed loudly and my back went into a deep arch while my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I started grinding on her face finishing then laid flat on the bed.

"Let's go again" nika said and I looked at her like she was crazy. "No" I said and she pouted "Come on bae just one more" she said then it was a knock on the door. "Shit"  she said getting off the bed then she threw me my clothes. "Hurry up and get dressed" she said and I nodded putting on my clothes quickly. When I was done I looked over at nika and she was fixing her hair . "Come here baby" she said and I went over to her then she started fixing my hair. "Ok you good" she said then went to go open the door and chanel was standing right there with a mug. "Why you in here" she asked nika and nika smacked her lips "I wanted to watch a movie with bey" she said and chanel looked her up and down. "Then why the t.v ain't on" she asked squinting her eyes "Also I could've sworn I heard janet jackson" she finished and nika gasped. "It's about time to sing happy birthday" she said looking down at her wrist like it was a watch on it.

"Come on bey" she said and I quickly walked pass chanel smiling. "I know damn well.., why it smell like sex" chanel said and nika grabbed my hand running. "COOKIE" I heard chanel yell and nika chuckled bringing us into the living room. "Hey bumble where was you" toya asked coming up to me and I froze "I was umm- "We was watching a movie" nika said cutting me off and toya squinted her eyes at us. "Mhmm, come here" she said grabbing my and dragging me towards keri. "And where did you go" keri asked smirking and I blushed "I went to watch a movie" I said and she nodded. "Mhmm what movie" she asked and I shrugged "I don't know the name nika picked it" I said lying and toya chuckled. "What was it about" she asked and I looked around. "Umm..." I said then seen anastasia playing in her jumped out the corner on my eye.

"Look my favorite baby" I said smiling changing the subject then went over to pick her up. When she seen me in front of her she started smiling and bouncing in the jumper. "Hey cutie" I said smiling and picking her up. She smiled then put her fist in her mouth and I took her back over to where toya and keri was. "Mean ass baby" keri said when I first got over there and I smiled. "She just don't like new people"  I said and keri scoffed. "No that baby is mean" she said and I chuckled shaking my head. "Who baby is it" toya asked and I pointed over to nika who was over in the corner slap boxing wayne. "That baby don't look nothing like him" toya said and I looked at her confused "The girl" I said and he mouth made a 'O' shape. "Ohhhh, now it makes sense i'm not surprised the baby mean" she said and I raised a eyebrow.

"What you mean" I asked her "That girl is mean as hell, I was over there with cole and all them and she was being so mean to this other light skin girl with dimples they kinda look alike" she said and I figured she was talking about lo. "What she was doing" keri asked "She pushed her making her fall on the ground then laughed walking away" toya said and I stiffed a laugh. "Them niggas mean too but cole sweet" she said smiling and I playfully rolled my eyes. "You know that the girl is bumble girlfriend right" keri said and toya looked at me with wide eyes. "Really" she asked and I smacked my lips "Yes you was too busy staring at J cole to hear" I said and she scrunched up her eyebrows. "Who the hell is J cole" she asked and I huffed "Cole" I said.

"Girl how did you meet all them" she asked "I met everybody from nika minus chanel and J cole, I met chanel from mani and it's a long story behind J cole" I said and they nodded. "So you just be around all the hood niggas" toya said biting her lip looking everybody over there with nika. "And bitches" keri said pointing over to where all the girls was dancing and stuff. "Yup" I said popping the 'P'. "So who run shit, my guess is light skin dude with the tats" toya said pointing at august and I laughed. "No" I said and she twisted her lips. "Then who" she asked and I shrugged. "Guess" I said and we all looked at them. Nika was saying something to them then she nodded her head towards the door and they all started walking following her out the front door.

"Bitch" keri said and I looked over at her. "Yo girl running shit" toya asked and I nodded. "Damn must be nice" she said and I smiled. "Where they finna go" keri asked and I shrugged "Ain't no telling" I said shaking my head. "B BABY" I heard meg yell and I looked over at her "Ya'll come over here" she said waving us over and we nodded going over there. "Yo ass alway got this baby" kenny said and I mugged him. He got me a whooping I didn't forget. "Boy she don't like yo ass" rih said and he smacked his lips. "Ok kenny go away real quick" lo said waving him off "Why I gotta go" he asked pointing at his self. "Cause we don't fuck with rats now step" rih said and he he huffed rolling his eyes then walked away. "Now bey you know we noticed yo ass disappear" rih said smirking "And my room smelled like sex" chanel said glaring at me and I looked down. "And you got a hickey" meg whispered pointing at my neck and everybody looked to where she was pointing. "You shole do" toya said gasping. "Mhm lying muthafucka" keri mumbled and I laughed nervously.

"Girl it's ok we ain't like kenny snitching ass" zach said and they nodded in agreement. "Plus I heard ya'll nasty asses" chanel said and I blushed. "I didn't hear them" rih said "That's cause they was in my room" chanel said and keri gasped "Ya'll nasty" she said laughing.

Onika pov:

"Here go the video of him dissing yo mom" trey said talking about kendrell. Turns out he didn't die and he's out the hospital talking shit. "Fuck barbie her weak ass didn't even kill me and fuck her dead ass momma too i'll spit on the old bitch grave"  He spat in the video then laughed with his friends "She betta watch for before I come for that bitch she was with and give her some of this real dick" he said then started humping the air and I felt my anger  grow. "Fake ass gangsta this a mans game go get in the kitchen and pick yo momma up while you at it" His brother said getting in the camera and I turned the video off feeling rage pump through my veins. "Where his momma live" I asked. 

"She live in desoto" kevin said "You got the address" I asked and he nodded. "Desoto not too far from here, let's go" I said starting the car. Kevin put the address in and we drove over to it. "Boss it look like they outside" melly said pointing and I turned off my headlights. "Who the old bitch" trey ask and cole stiffed a laugh "That's his granny fool" cole said and wayne chuckled "That bitch titties almost hit the floor" he said and the whole car started laughing including me. "Alright ya'll don't aim for him only hit his momma and if ya'll want his ugly ass granny" I said and they nodded. I drove further down the street "boss what about a mask" melly asked "You can put one on but I want them to see my face" I said and he nodded.

I drove in front of the house and they looked at the car confused. Dumb asses. "let's go" I said raising down the windows. I stuck half my body out the window then started shooting at his momma hitting her in the head and body. Everybody else started shooting too and I seen his granny drop. Him and his other two brother started shooting at us and I got back in the car speeding off. "I think I shot that old bitch titty off" melly said breaking the silence making everybody crack up laughing.

We drove back to the party not being gone for no longer than a hour then we all got out going back in. "And where did ya'll bad ass go" chanel asked when we walked in "Don't worry about it" I said smiling knowing I was finna go in the kitchen and troll on live. "Mhm what ever it was it'll be on the news later" she said waving us off then walking away. "Breaking news a old bitch got her titty shot off" melly said and everybody started dying. I walking into the kitchen walking pass bey and everybody else and pulled out my phone going to instagram "You finna go live" trey asked peeking his head in and I nodded "Bet, YA'LL BOSS FINNA GO LIVE" I heard him yell and all the dudes came in smiling.

I started the live then set up my phone waiting for people to join. I got hella views quick and I already knew the reason why. "Damn boss that nigga must be crying to twitter" August said and I laughed "Tell him go cry to his momma" I said laughing  "And pick up his granny bitch"  melly said coming in the camera waving his gun. "Ayo, my youngin said he shot the titties off that bitch" I said laughing and wrapping my arm around melly shoulder. "Come get some of yo momma pack" trey said and him and wayne came in the camera with two pounds of weed in their hands. "Aye boss one of the comments say he gone knock yo lace off" melly said reading the comment and pointing at it. "He ain't knocking shit, I knocked his momma wig off" I said pointing my gun at the camera and laughing.

"Pussy ass boy said he was gone zip sum" cole said laughing "Tell that boy I said shut up before I make his girl suck my strap again" I said smirking talking about cardi. "Somebody said internet beef ass niggas" kevin said and I smirked "Write down they username" I said tapping trey and he nodded going to get paper. I pulled a blunt out of my pocket. Yes I keep blunts in my pocket. And lit it. I took a hit from it then put the gun on the side of my face "Tell kendrell bitch ass I said get at me" I said smiling and melly came in beside me. "We gone put that bitch next to his momma" he said smiling "And his ugly ass dead granny" cole said making everybody start laughing.

Beyonce pov:

"Girl what the hell is yo hood ass girlfriend over there doing" megan said and I shook my head watching them point guns at her phone. "I don't even know" I mumbled and rih chuckled "I know" she said and I looked over at her. "What you know" I asked and she smiled at me "Somebody finna burry they momma" she said and lo gasped. "I know her ass did not" lo said and rih nodded "He was dissin nicki momma and said he was gone fuck bey" she said and I scrunched up my face in disgust. "Tell that boy I said shut up before I make his girl suck my strap again" I heard nika voice say and I whipped my head in that direction. "Don't worry it's just talk bey" meg said and I nodded "THAT part was just talk" lo said. I looked over and toya was staring cole down biting her lip. "Thirsty ass" keri mumbled and I laughed. 

"Shut up hoe I seen you staring at trey" toya said and keri smacked her lips "Girl I was just tryna see what they was doing" she said "Mhmm" I hummed and keri looked me up and down. "I know you not talking don't act like you ain't get took to the back during the middle of yo party" she said then I heard a lot of yelling start happening. "What the hell happened" lo mumbled and we all looked to where nika them was looking like they was arguing with somebody. "Say bitch i'll put my girl shoota on yo ass" I heard nika said and rih sprung up "That's my cue cuz" she said then ran over to them joining in what they was doing. "Whyyy do I have to have a fucking hood rat ass little sister why she couldn't be a cheerleader or sum" chanel said and I giggled. "Come on ya'll let's go to the bounce house" she said and my face lit up. "Ok" I said then ran outside.

Onika pov:

"Fuck all that send yo addy" I said talking to one of kendrell home boys. "Bitch i'm in lancaster posted outside family dollar come do sum" he said and I nodded "bet" I said then ended the live. "Let's go" I said then we started walking out the house. "Bubba you finna go again" bey asked coming out the bounce house and I nodded "Yea i'm taking a trip to the store baby you want something back" I asked and she pouted. "When you come back can you get in the bouncy castle with us" she asked and I nodded smiling then pecked her lips. "Yea i'll get in" I said looking at my phone and checking the time. It wasn't too late it was almost seven. "I'll be back, do you want something" I asked wrapping my arm around her shoulder and she nodded I want some gummy worms my money in the house" she said and I smacked my lips. "I'm not taking that I got money" I said then pulled her closer to me pecking her lips a few times. 

"Don't get hurt" she mumbled against my lips sadly and it made my heart ache. "I won't" I said hen pecked her lips one more time pulling away. I walked to the car and got in the drivers seat. "That nigga on live talking shit" rih said and I laughed "Nigga gone die on live" I said starting the car then pulled off. I drove to lancaster which wasn't far at all and lurked around the first family dollar. "Ya'll see him" I asked and everybody shook they head "I'm still on his live and he ain't leave so he must be at the other one" rih said and I nodded. "The one down the street from that school" I asked and she nodded. I drove around to the the family dollar and didn't see him in the front.

I cut my light off and drove to the side seeing him there with a few other dudes still talking shit on live. "Aye comment real quick and say I see you and when he read it we gone start shooting"  I said to rih and she chuckled doing what I said. "I see you, what the fuck" he said and  I raised down the window then started shooting him along with everybody else. He tried to run but we knocked him and all the dudes with him. I quickly got back in the car and sped off flying down the street. "That nigga tried to run" cole said laughing "Stupid ass wanna be" I said shaking my head.

I drove back to my side of the city and stopped at a family dollar down the street form the house. "What you doing cookie" rih asked while I was getting out "Getting bey some candy" I said then closed the door walking up to the store. "NIECE" I heard somebody yell and I already knew who it was. "What you want punk anthony" I said turning towards him and he smiled. "I seen you on t.v" he said and I straight face him "Yo crackhead ass ain't got no damn t.v" I said and he smacked his lips. "Look bruh I gotta get home I already know what yo ass want so here" I said pulling out two hundreds and giving it to him. "I'll kill a nigga behind you niece" he said smiling and I shook my head "Yea yea i'll kill somebody behind yo crackhead ass too now gone get out my face" I said waving him off and he smiled running off. "stanky ass" I mumbled then walked into the store.

"Hey cookie" the worker said and I waved at her. I went to the candy aisle and grabbed some regular gummy worms and and and sour ones since she didn't say which type. I walked over to the counter and she scanned it. "That will be four fifty two" she said and I nodded giving her a five dollar bill. I didn't really feel like waiting on all the other extra stuff so I just grabbed the candy then walked out going back into the car. I drove down the street to the house and when we pulled up everybody was still outside in the bounce house. 

We all got out the car and I seen bey get out the bounce house running over to me. "Baby you're back come on" she said smiling and I smiled handing her the candy. "Thank you" she said grabbing it "Where's dagga" I asked and she pointed to the bounce house "Ok come on I said and she smiled dragging me over to the bounce house. I got in and chanel grown ass was jumping with dagga in her hands "Aye bitch put my baby down jumping and shit" I said and she smacked her lips not jumping no more "Go sit with yo she man" I said ad ohmyla smacked her lips "You always talking shit" she said and I flicked her off "Pick a gender" I said then lo started laughing. 

Bey came in behind me and smiled "Let's play a game" she said and I nodded. "Let's play dead man" I said and they all nodded "WAIT FOR US" I heard rih yell and a few seconds later her and everybody else came in. "Alright set dagga in that corner over there" I said pointing to a corner and chanel nodded laying her over there. "Who gone be the dead man" keri asked and everybody looked around "I volunteer cookie" lo said and I smacked my lips. "Why me" I asked and she smirked "Cause you the only one that's ever been a dead man" she said then chanel and rih started laughing. "Oh ya'll think that's funny huh, keep talking shit all ya'll gone be a dead man" I said and they started laughing harder.

"Girl lay yo ass down in the middle and shut up" chanel said and I flicked her off. "Aye can we play dead man tackle" wayne asked and my face lit up. "Yea we gone play that one" I said and meg smacked her lips "Ya'll niggas always wanna be rough" she said and I shrugged "Suck it up pussy now come on" I said laying on my back in the middle of the bounce house and they all stood up then started circling around me and walking. "Dead man dead man come alive, come alive when I count to five. One, two, three, four, five COME ALIVE"they all said and I closed my eyes then stood up moving walking around with my eyes closed and my arms  in front of me.

I kept hearing quiet giggles but I didn't touch nobody then somebody came behind me pushing me down. "BITCH ! Get slapped, who was that" I said with my eyes still closed sitting up. "That was bey" I heard somebody say and I gasped "I'm sorry baby" I said and she giggled. I stood up and peeked through my eyes  seeing meg and lo in the corner by the net. I quickly closed them back and ran over there tackling them and making all of us fall into the net. "LEANING TOWER" I yelled and all the boys plus rih ran over to where we was bouncing and falling on the way then they all piled up where we was making the net touch the ground with us in it. "Ya'll gone rip the net" meg said and we scooted further into it making the bounce house lean and almost fall on it's side.

"Cookie ya'll stop" chanel said and we all started laughing and struggling to get up. "Last time did ya'll did that the net broke" she said and I laughed then seen a bottle of water. "Who water" I asked "Mine" bey said and I looked at her smiling. "Can I have it" I asked and chanel squinted her eyes at me "No, bey don't give her that" she said already knowing what I was about to do and I pouted. "Please" I said giving her puppy dog eyes and she nodded "But when I asked to get some you said no" her friend toya said and she started laughing. I tuned them out and went over getting the water not planning on drinking it at all. "Cookie I will whoop yo ass" chanel said and I flicked her off sticking out my tongue then took the top off pouring it all over the bounce house.

"SLIP AND SLIDE" Melly yelled the slide across the bounce house on his stomach. "I knew you was finna do that stupid ass shit" I heard chanel say and started trying to walk but ended up slipping. "Come on let's try to run" I said and cole jumped up sliding over here. "Bet let's go" he said and I smiled "Bet one, two, three go!" I said then we tried running but as soon as we took off we both slipped and fell. I got up laughing and everybody else joined us trying to walk, jump, in run in the slippery bounce house. "Watch out" I said to rih sliding towards her but she didn't move fast enough and I crashed into her making her fall on me. "Damn bitch" she said then tried to get up but fell again and I started laughing. 

While I was laughing somebody crashed into me kicking my back. "Ouch what the fuck" I said and looked back seeing bey smiling "Sorry bubba" she said and I squinted my eyes at her. "You did that on purpose" I said and she shook her head still smiling. "Yes you did come on let's fight" I said standing up and she stood up too. "You know how to fight" I asked and she nodded "Bet come on" I said posting up and she did the same. "Ight cookie she gone beat yo ass" I heard solo say and I smacked my lips. "No she ain't" I said and chanel chuckled "She know how to fight for real cookie you betta sit yo short ass down" she said and I scoffed. "You tryna play me like I can't fight" I said and she shook her head "Nah i'm just tryna warn yo ass that she can too solo taught her" she said and I shrugged waving them off "Slap box" I said posting up again to bey and she nodded doing the same "Come on" she said smirking.

I slapped her a lil hard but it didn't affect her she just smiled and slapped me back just as hard. That was kinda sexy I ain't gone lie.  "Damn ok" I said kinda being caught off guard and then I slapped her again. She slapped me back with more force making my heard turn then I turned back to her and used my other hand slapping her a different way making her head turn some. "Ya'll hitting each other hard as fuck" her friend keri said and bey slapped me hard as shit. Awl hell nah beat her ass. shut up. I slapped her with more force and we kept going back and forward slapping each other and soon we stopped taking turns and was just slapping each other. "Too slow" I said moving back dodging one of her hits then slapped her hearing a loud smack. "Aye ya'll stop that shit now" kelly said.

We ignored her and bey slapped me back harder. I was finna hit her but she dodged it "Too slow" she said sticking her tongue out and I slapped her while she was doing it catching her off guard. "Not that time" I said smirking and she slapped the smirk off my face. Literally. I smiled and slapped the shit out her. She didn't react to it she just slapped my ass right back just as hard. "Them slaps sound hard ya'll stop for real" chanel said and I ignored her slapping bey instead. We started full blow slap boxing and from the outside you would think we was fighting but we was just playing. "AYE STOP" I heard solo yell but we kept going slapping each other harder and harder.  "Ya'll go break that shit up" I heard chanel say and a few seconds later  we was being pulled apart. 

"Look at ya'll fucking face it's red as fuck go in the house and put sum cold on it" Chanel said and me and bey both got out going into the house. "Bey I got you some popsicles the other day you want one" I asked her and her face lit up "Yes I want a pink one" she said in her normal smooth sexy deep voice and I bit my lip. Watching her take those hits and hit me back turned me on a little bit, I don't know why but it just did and her voice plus that accent ain't making it no better. "why you looking at me like that" she asked lowly and and I walked over to her. "Let's go to the back" I said and she shook her head "We just came from the back not too long ago" she said and I smacked my lips "That was some hours ago" I said and she shrugged. "It's still people here" she said and I huffed.

"You supposed to be putting something cold on yo face baby it is really red" she said "Yours is too"  I said and she straight faced me. "I know I was about to go get a popsicle"  she said and I tilted my head to the side "For what" I asked and she smacked her lips. "To eat bubba" she said and I smirked "i'll be yo popsicle and you can eat me" I said lowly grabbing her hand and putting it in my pants then underwear. "i don't know how" she whispered and I smiled "I'll teach you" I said and she nodded slowly then chanel came in with a crying dagga making me groan.

"Ya'll supposed to be putting something on ya'll face not being fucking nasty cookie get her hand out yo pants" she said when she came in seeing us. I smacked my lips then whined some pulling bey hand out. "Here, you know she don't like nobody but you and bey so I don't even know why you left her" she said handing me dagga and I laid her on my chest patting her back making her calm down. "Now look at ya'll face, bey you got a bruise by yo eye and cookie it's a whole damn hand print on yo cheek" she said and I huffed "I wish it was a hand print on a different cheek" I mumbled with a slight attitude cause i'm hot and bothered. 

I went to go sit on the couch and it was a mug on my face. I could be getting some play right now but noooo people wanna be here. "i got you a popsicle bubba " bey said quietly coming to sit by me and her presence made me smile. "Thank you baby" I said smiling and taking the popsicle out her hand. "Sit with me" I said pulling her onto my other leg that dagga wasn't on and wrapping my arm around her waist. When dagga seen her sit in my lap she hit bey on her arm "No no" I said popping her leg lightly and she started crying. "Hush girl ain't nun wrong with you" I said then grabbed her binky that was attached to her shirt sticking it in her mouth and holding it there until she latched on.

"Baby i'm sleepy" bey said rubbing her eye and just as she said it everybody start coming back in being loud as hell and I heard her whine. "You sure baby it's not really late and it is your birthday I said and she nodded "Yea but I wanna sleep now I don't have no more energy" she mumbled looking back at me. "You want me to kick everybody out" I asked and she nodded. "Ok raise up real quick" I said and she stood up pouting. I stood up and walked close to the kitchen where everybody was 

"EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK OUT"

Hello

I got my lighter took in school today cause I was about to light something on fire and my coach seen me

But anyway how was ya'll day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 2.9K 36
Onika was a 16 year old teenager with many issues that seemed to always involve her deadbeat dad. But no matter how much trouble he brought her way...
100K 3.4K 26
beynika oneshots :) ╰┈➤ 𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐉𝐄𝐂𝐓 ╰┈➤ ᴇꜱᴛ.2022 /ᴡɪᴛᴛᴇᴍɪᴇʀᴇ
43.4K 1.5K 12
Onika is a stubborn spoiled highschool girl who meets Beyoncé and falls in love. *G!P*
7.3K 265 24
some people are the definition of a walking nightmare and Beyoncé and Onika learns the hard way