Forbidden Hope | H.S.

By fookinavocadosman

Hope Anderson is one of the most popular girls to walk the halls of Oakley High. She's not like the other gir... More

Authors Note
Cast List
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14*
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23*
24
25
26
27*
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38*
39*
40
41*
42
43*
44
45*
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue

22*

337 4 0
By fookinavocadosman

A/N: before I start this chapter I want to make sure this point is clear. Consent is key no matter what, whether it's a one-night stand or your partner of 10 years, consent is important, and if your partner says yes at first and then says no, respect it. If they say no and don't want to continue, respect it. If they say I don't know don't pressure them. I cannot stress the importance of consent enough! No means no! Please keep in to consideration that when you're intimate with someone you can always stop no matter what. That's all I want to say because consent is something very very important to me and you will see it be used in this chapter and story a lot! This chapter is 3669 words long so this is like 3 chapters in one. Anyways enjoy :)

My anxiety is shooting through the roof right now as he kisses me knowing where this is going to go. I'm not ready for sex. I haven't even had an orgasm! I try to calm myself down but the heat between us and our lips isn't helping.

I detach our lips and suck a breath in trying to control my breath. Harry continues on kissing down my jaw and neck. My anxiety running ramped as my brain reverts to a technique I use when I have anxiety attacks.

What are five things I can smell? Vanilla, booze, tobacco, his cologne, my perfume.

Four things I can feel? His lips on my skin, his hair that is wrapped around my fingers, his hands holding my hips, the door against my back.

Three things I can taste? Cherry, tobacco, alcohol.

Two things I can hear? Our heaving breaths and the sound of his lips hitting my skin.

One thing I can see? Him.

My grip on his hair tightens slightly as he sucks particularly hard against my skin causing a moan to tumble out of his mouth. He brings his lips back up to my mouth and kisses me again causing me to lose my breath.

He pulls back after a couple of moments putting our foreheads together as he whispers out "Let's take this upstairs yeah?" I nod my head as his grip on my hips tightens, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Harry!" I squeal at the sudden movement. He chuckles and slaps my ass as we head up the stairs. "Shhh, quiet baby." He walks a couple more steps before I hear a door open and I'm put back upright on my feet. His lips immediately find mine before I'm being pushed back and my knees hit a bed.

I break the kiss and look up at him admiring his face. His green eyes stare back into mine and I feel my heart race. His fingers fiddle against my hips again and I can tell it's taking a lot out of him to not throw me on his bed and have his way with me.

My eyes trace over his features once more, his swollen pink lips, his jawline. Harry steps forward a bit pressing his hips against me and I can feel his bulge against my thigh.

Holy shit

I gulp at the action and he brings his face down towards me and gives my lips a couple of pecks. "Let me make you feel good Hope." He whispers and my breath catches. I hesitate for a second knowing exactly what he means.

"I-I um I don't know Harry."

"Okay baby, it's okay don't worry. Let's just kiss a little more and then we can see okay?" He questions asking for my consent.

"Yeah okay let's do that." I breathe out and a smile comes upon his lips.

"Okay lay down baby." I do as he says and lay down nearly getting swallowed by the duvet. I let out a small giggle as he chuckles and moves the hair out of my face. He towers over me right now until he lays down next to me on his side moving my body to face his.

One of his hands leaves my hip and moves up my body until it holds my jaw. His grip tightens slightly as he pulls my face to his. Our lips connect again and I could revel in this feeling forever. I don't know how long we spend kissing.

All I know is I eventually ended up on top of Harry with his back pressed against the headboard and the fire in the pit of my stomach is burning.

His hips grind up against mine in a desperate attempt to release the pressure building up inside both of us. He breaks the kiss immediately grabbing the back of my head so he can hold me in place as his lips connect to my neck, marking me again.

I'm going to look like a fucking dalmatian by the end of tonight

My hips grind down in response to the pleasure coursing through my body. "Fuck you drive me crazy Hope." he groans out as he bucks his hips once more causing a whimper to tumble out my mouth.

He takes his pointer finger and trails it up my chest going in between my breasts and hooking his finger into the top of my shirt. He pulls it down a bit revealing my cleavage and starts to pepper kisses to the skin.

After he sucks a couple more hickeys onto my skin he lets the fabric pop back up and brings his hand down playing with the hem of my shirt.

"Can I take this off baby?" he asks looking into my eyes. "Yeah" I breathe out as my fingers play with the hem of his shirt. A small smile plasters his face when he hears my consent and he brings his hands to lift my shirt.

The cold air immediately hits my body sending goosebumps up my body. I immediately feel self-conscious and try to move my arms to cover myself.

Harry stops me before I can even get one arm across my body. "Don't cover up for me love. You're perfect." He says softly as he brings my head down to his, kissing my lips again before trailing down my body.

He leaves kisses across the tops of my breasts and then a couple down my cleavage, his nose pushing the black bra to the side slightly. He makes a trail down my stomach and kisses the scars along my abdomen tracing a couple with his finger. He kisses my belly button causing my hips to jerk slightly and he brings his hands to my hips to hold me steady.

"Needy for me yeah?" he taunts as I whimper.

I want more

"Harry, please" I plead. I need this tension in my body gone.

"Please what baby?" He teases. He starts running his hands up and down my thighs, letting his thumb slip to my inner thighs getting closer to the spot I'm begging to be touched.

He knows exactly what I need but he won't give it to me unless I say something. I huff slightly and grind my hips down onto him making him release a moan.

"Touch me please," I beg as a smirk lines his face.

"Where baby?" He teases again trailing his fingers up my chest to the middle of my bra, his finger hooking it before snapping it back against my skin. "Here?" He questions, I shake my head no and tell him lower. His finger trails down again tracing my scars. "Here?" I groan out again

"Harry please." I plead again and he clicks his tongue.

"You didn't answer my question love." I sigh out and move my hips again.

"No lower" his hand runs down the rest of my body and he rests his hand on my pubic bone for a second before moving his hand to my inner thigh, his thumb brushing my center, making me jerk slightly. "There baby?" I nod my head rapidly, taking a deep breath in. 

"Lay down," he orders, his voice dropping a couple of octaves deeper. It takes a minute for his words to process because I've never heard his voice drop that low. Harry's hands, grip my hips bringing me down off his lap and onto the bed.

"You were taking too long." He smirks as his hands come to the waistband of my leggings. He looks up again silently asking for permission to remove my leggings. I nod and gulp as he smiles and rubs the side of my thighs protectively.

I feel safe

I lift my hips to help him remove my pants. He pulls the fabric off my legs before kissing his way back up to my thigh. Every kiss closer makes my heart jump. My legs immediately close when his hand starts to trace up my thigh and he gently spreads my legs back open.

"Keep them open." His eyes look up at me, his pupils are blown out in lust. I nod again and his eyes look back to my black underwear, his tongue poking out wetting his lips slightly.

Thank god for wearing leggings the other day

"Are you sure you want this Hope?" He asks again. I'm glad that he cares enough to make sure he has my consent even if I just gave it to him less than two minutes ago. He's not like most guys and I appreciate that.

"Yes, Harry I'm sure," I respond and I smile at him swallowing my nerves down.

"Okay, if at any point you want me to stop or you feel uncomfortable tell me." He rubs my thighs soothingly for a second until his hand makes its way to my center. His fingers brush lightly and I choke back a moan at all the built-up tension.

"Fuck." he whispers to himself. His fingers brush me again except this time he keeps his hand there applying pressure every couple of seconds. He starts to lightly rub against me and the friction from his hand and my panties is causing the heat to build up in between my thighs.

My hands fist the duvet as my hips raise slightly trying to relieve the pressure Harry is building up. Harry releases a deep growl using his other hand to pin my hips back down to the bed rubbing my center harder making my hands fly to his hair gripping it tightly.

"Stay still or you won't come. Got it?" he growls. His pupils are blown out even more, the green in his eyes completely gone. I whimper out a yes and try my hardest to keep still. His other hand lets go of my hip and his finger hooks in my panties pulling it back and snapping it against my skin causing me to jolt.

"Can I take these off?"

"Please," I whisper. The feeling of his hands trailing up my body again causes my anxiety to shoot up. No one has ever seen me like this. He starts to pull the fabric down and I lift my hips to help him. My center slowly revealed. He pulls it off my legs and my thighs squeeze shut in reflex.

"It's okay Hope." He soothes me. His voice dripping like butter. Slowly he spreads my legs again and he comes face to face with my center. His breath hitches for a second and his eyes are looking at me in admiration.

"You're so beautiful Hope. Don't ever hide your body from me." He whispers in appreciation. My cheeks flush and before I can say anything his fingers come in contact with my swollen nerves for the first time and I release a gasp. He smirks before asking

"You okay baby?" "More than okay." I breathe out.

The feeling going through my body is nothing I've ever experienced before. It's like a building pressure that feels so good but painful at the same time. His fingers continue rubbing me before he slowly brings his index finger down to my entrance and rubbing it slightly. My hips buck again in pleasure and a whimper escapes my throat.

"Can I?" His eyes are full of sincerity. I nod my head, yes wanting to experience this new feeling. "Words baby." He reminds me.

"Yes." He nods his head and lines his finger up putting a slight amount of pressure before pulling back. "It may hurt since this is the first time okay? If it's too painful let me know and I'll stop."

"Okay please just continue," I beg him. A smirk plasters his face again as his finger lines up once again placing pressure on my entrance. Slowly he pushes his finger in and I gasp in a mixture of pleasure and pain. My body winces at the intrusion and he stops when his finger bottoms out.

"Are you okay? Not too painful?" I shake my head no and swallow a gasp. "No, I'm fine just give me a second." I take a couple of moments to get used to the feeling and wait for the pain to subside a bit.

Once it does I nod for him to continue and he pulls his finger back out just to insert it again. This time pleasure courses through my body and it feels so much better. A moan escapes my body at the feeling. My back arched slightly causing him to push my abdomen back down and him holding me flush to the bed.

"Fuck you're tight. So wet for me." He whispers a look of pleasure coming across his face. His finger curls up at one point causing me to jerk and release a moan. A smirk crosses his face before boasting "found it."

A look of confusion crosses my face "found what?" His finger curls again hitting the same spot before making my hips jerk again. "Your g-spot." He smiles before pulling his finger out of me completely. A whine escapes me feeling the emptiness. He brings his finger up to his mouth and sucks my arousal off keeping eye contact with me.

That's hot

He finishes cleaning his finger off before pulling his shirt off and standing up.

Holy shit he's gorgeous

If you asked me to describe his body using one word it would be godly. This man was made by the gods. The swallows under his collar bones that I've only ever seen the tops of. The huge butterfly in the middle of his stomach. His faint abs, his v-line.

I think my eyes just had an orgasm

"Like what you see babe?" He teases his eyebrow-raising a smirk lining his face again.

"What if I said no?" I taunt back my eyebrow-raising back at him.

His jaw drops in mock shock but he quickly removes it from his face leaning down to whisper in my ear "Do you really want to find out?" I let out a sigh and put my hands into his hair lightly tugging on the strands keeping his head down by my neck.

"I don't know. Do I?" I question back at him a smirk plastering my face. Harry chuckles against my skin and I can tell I pushed his last button.

"Well, you're about to find out." He whispers menacingly.

Suddenly I feel my arms get pinned above my head and a hiss out slightly in pain from the wound on my arm. One of his hands pins my wrists down as he towers over me.

Okay I fucked up

My breathing is erratic and he begins to kiss his way down my body as his fingers trail up and down my side. "You know the brat in you is showing right now." He whispers against my stomach leaving a kiss before connecting our lips again. Every kiss with him leaves me breathless. I feel like I could kiss him forever.

His hand travels to my back slightly lifting me as he unclips the bra, arching my back into him. He breaks the kiss letting my hands drop so he can pull my bra off my body. He looks at my boobs and you would think I just have him a present with the way he smiles.

"Fuck you're beautiful." He kisses me again, pinning my hands back up, using his free hand he plays with my breasts groping and his thumb ghosting my nipple every once in a while.

I break the kiss whispering out an 'I know' to his previous statement of me being a brat against his lips making him growl and his hand falls down to cup my center.

"You like when I'm angry at you, gets you turned on doesn't it?" He taunts moving his fingers lightly, every brush making me jolt. "Answer me, princess." His tongue poking out to wet his lips.

"D-don't call me princess." I stutter out, his hand never stopping its assault. Harry hums out and lines his fingers up to my entrance again. "I'm going to use two fingers this time okay."

"Yes okay." He pushes in his pointer and middle finger and I can feel myself stretch around the intrusion. I moan out at the pleasure filling my body. It only hurt for a second but once he started moving it felt a lot better. Every couple of thrusts his palm hits my clit causing my hips to jerk up meeting his thrusts.

My hands twitch digging my nails down into my skin trying to ground myself. Harry releases his grip on my wrist and intertwines one of our hands together squeezing it slightly.

My other hand going to my breast and grabbing it. His palm hits my clit again and I arch my back in pure pleasure. My body is begging to release the pressure but I just can't do it.

"H-Harry" I begin but my words are cut off with him curling his fingers up into my g spot and a moan breaks out of my throat. "Fuck please Harry." I take a deep breath in trying to find the words. "I-I'm going to-" my words get cut off by a moan escaping my lips.

"Are you going to come?" He taunts me. A smirk lining his face and I know there's more to it. I whimper out in response and arch my back trying to chase the high.

"Bad girls don't get to come," He says before pulling his fingers out again. My body collapses back on the bed. My chest is heaving and sweat is coating my body.

"Please Harry. I need it." I beg. At this point, I'm willing to do anything to reach this high. My body is tired and overwhelmed. He clicks his tongue before his head aligns with my center. He turns his head leaving kisses along my inner thigh.

His hands rubbing up and down my thighs. His face gets closer to my heat and he presses a kiss right above my clit making my hips jump. His hands hold my thighs apart as his tongue connects to my center slowly going up prolonging the pleasure. My breath catches in my throat and my hands fly down to grip his hair.

He kitten licks my clit a couple of times before sucking the nub into his mouth lightly biting down on it. I cry out at the slight pain but it gets washed away by pure pleasure. The fire in the pit of my stomach slowly builds back up as his tongue continues to work around my heat.

His tongue slightly dips into my entrance making my mouth drop open and I moan out louder. He continues his assault bringing his thumb to my clit and rubbing it in slow circles.

My back arches again and my hips grind against his mouth as I feel the fire in the pit of my stomach build up. The white-hot pleasure begging to be released.

"Harry please I need to come please," I beg out my breath heaving. He removes his mouth from me pecking my center a couple of times before responding

"Shhh, just a little more. You can take it." He says looking up at me before reconnecting his mouth. My body jerks again and I feel tears building up in my eyes. The pressure slowly becoming painful.

"Harry please!" I scream, my back arching and my head falling back. He removes his mouth from me "Look at me Hope" his voice octaves deeper again. My eyes snap back to him and there's a glimmer in his eye from seeing me begging for my release.

"Let go." He says before attaching his mouth back to my center. He presses down on my clit with his thumb and the bubble in my stomach bursts. My mouth drops open as my hand in his hair tightens and I scream out.

White-hot pleasure washes through my body and I feel like I'm floating. My head falls back as my back arches towards him and his attack on my center doesn't stop. He continues riding me through my high.

I eventually come down as my back collapses against the bed and my chest heaves for breath. Sweat coats my body as the duvet sticks to me. I pull my hips away closing my legs from Harry who is still touching me finishing off the high.

His hands rub up and down my thighs and he pulls himself on top of me leaving a couple of kisses to my lips. I can taste myself on him and it's weird. Salty yet sweet in a way.

He pulls away and his face looks flushed. His hand comes up and caresses my cheek and I feel my body start to drift. He lays down next to me and pulls me into him. My arm going across his bare stomach and our legs intertwine.

"How do you feel." He asks, leaving a kiss on the top of my head.

"Good, really good." I yawn and nuzzle my face into his chest.

"Do you want me to return the favor?" I question seeing the bulge in his pants still very present.

"No don't worry about me, I'll just take a cold shower when you fall asleep." He says softly. His hand is stroking through my hair and going down my back. My eyes close eventually and I feel him leave the bed for a little bit.

I don't know how long he's gone but when he returns he wakes me and helps dress me in one of his shirts and a pair of his boxers. He pulls me into him and I cuddle up against his chest. I leave a kiss to his chest and mumble a good night.

As I begin to drift I feel him leave a kiss on the top of my head "good night baby sweet dreams." He mumbles back pulling the duvet over us as my body falls into oblivion.

****************

holy water anyone? uh yeah, the next chapters going to be interesting cause it'll start in Hopes POV then go to Harry's so I hope you like that. Anyways how'd you like this chapter. It was hard for me to write cause I didn't want it to be embarrassing or repetitive. Okay, I'll see you next update byeeee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
648K 39.7K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...