๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ || ๐‹๐จ๐ฎ๏ฟฝ...

By alightsodivine

๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ โœงหš ยท . สŸแดแดœษช๊œฑ แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส€ษชแด…ษขแด‡ x ส€แด‡แด€แด…แด‡ส€ สŸแดแดœษช๊œฑ แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส€ษชแด…ษขแด‡ x ส€แด‡แด€... More

๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

373 12 2
By alightsodivine

Illıllı

    Soon he will notice how much I look at him, how much I wish he would just jump out of the frame. He was right there, just jump. Just walk a bit forward, maybe a leap, do it for me. A couple seconds, he's wasting my time, one more second. Nothing.

    "I don't know if I can do it!" She yelled. Her small, high pitched voice calling over to the other side. He was standing there with his arms wide open. "It's okay, I'll catch you. I promise."

    She hesitated, small breaths coming out from her mouth, a scared body and mind. If she jumped now, she probably wouldn't make it. But if he jumped, maybe they could just go back home and think about how they never did it. Her furrowed eyebrows looking at him, "I'm gonna do it!"

    "You promise?" He asked and she nodded her head frantically. With the count to three, she gave herself some space to have a running start. Her left leg going forward first, then her right, then she made a large yell come out of her mouth as she was now in the air waiting for the catch he had promised, he waited and-

    "How have you been eating lately?" Mom placed the frame down. It was facing the cabinet we had, no picture being shown anymore. I stood there and gave her my best smile, "I'm good, don't worry." She nodded as she looked into the mirror, she fixed her blazer. "Don't forget about visiting Ms. Fran, she said she'd give you advice about colleges and all that." Now she was fixing her eyelash extensions.

    "Ms. Fran moved out of the complex three weeks ago."

    She faced me with a confused expression and sighed, "Well, do you need a college counselor then?"

    "No, I'm okay." I fiddled with the strings of my hoodie and bit my inner lip, "So how long are you staying? A week or a month this time? You can finally see all of us making our-"

    She cut me off, "Right now actually, I've got a million things I have to do. Plus, I've been assigned to someone new, so when I come back, we'll have some fun." She smiled proudly as she came close to me and caressed my cheek. "I love you, my doll."

    "When will you be back?" She was already starting to walk out of the door but before she left, she peaked her head inside, "In I think 2 weeks or months? I don't know, but I think we're also going to Canada for a meeting." She scrambled to put her heels on and smiled at me once more, "I'll see you later." A small wave and then she was gone.

    I waved at the closed door and pursed my lips, "Bye." It came out more of a whisper, a small voice that I didn't use around my friends, but it was always used in this apartment building. Maybe that was why I didn't really like staying in it so much, too many things making my voice a bit lower than before.

    I walked over to the picture frame and put it back up, "See you later Pa." I kissed my index and middle finger, placing it right where he was on the picture. I walked over to the couch, grabbing my backpack, and making my way over to the front door. Leaving this house for the next week or depending on how I'm feeling. So, as I walked out of the complex, I couldn't help but think of the aftermath of every time my mom left for work. Was she working? Or was she drinking those tiny martinis in a high-class hotel? But I would push them aside and realize that I didn't need to worry about it, because my family at Wyatt's apartment were probably going to be awkward as we all stood there after school in a deep confusion of how we will finish this movie in the next weeks.

Illıllı

    I plopped onto to sofa, I was physically and mentally tired the whole day. I was the first one at the apartment besides Wyatt who didn't even show up to school that day and right now we were both staring at the blank wall of the apartment thinking.

    "I know you want to finish the film." He was still staring at the wall, pushing his dirty blonde hair out of his face. "And I know that you left lunch yesterday because Darris brought up your dad, not because you were pissed off and needed to do homework."

    "I did need to do homework though."

    He looked over at me and smiled, "Yeah right. You and Louis were practically giving each other heart eyes the whole time, you didn't even touch your Calculus homework." He leaned his body on his side and propped up his arm for the support of his head. I didn't say anything, I was still feeling bad about yesterday. "You know what I think about this whole thing?"

    "Hm?"

    "I think that we should be doing it for fun and Darris is making your life a living hell which makes no sense because you are the one who wrote our script and is directing it." He looked back over to the wall, "I just don't think you guys are doing it for us anymore, it's more like were all being scared of the outcome." He paused but I just waited because I wanted to hear what else he was going to say, "If you want to go to film school, go. I won't hold you back, none of us are. We're just scared."

    "Why does Darris want to drop out so bad?" He looked over at me and I looked at him too. "He wants to stick together for a little while more, but he doesn't realize that there are others who don't want that." Wyatt sighed and sat up on the couch he was laying down on. "I just think-"

    "Oh my god Darris! Just shut the fuck up already!" Evanie walked through the door and dropped her bag down. She walked over to where we were in the living room quickly and laid down on top of me as I was still there. "What happened?" I whispered.

    "Nothing surprising, just him being a dick again." She rolled her eyes as the rest of the boys walked in. They seemed pissed off too.

    "(Y/n), we need to talk." Louis looked at me from the kitchen and brushed his hair back. I tapped Evanie to move a bit so that I could go talk to him. Everyone just seemed so pissed off that it worried me, I didn't know what Louis was going to say and I was concerned that it wasn't something good. Hunter was in the kitchen too and he didn't leave so I just left it, but then Darris came in with Jax beside him. "What's going on?"

    "You weren't at lunch today." Jax was leaning against the kitchen counters like the rest of the guys as I was standing in front of the fridge confused.

    "Okay?"

    Darris spoke up, "The point is, these idiots got into a fight. So, would you please tell them that they fit the roles nicely and that's why they got them." He gestured to Hunter and Louis, now I saw the small scratches. Some on their lips and one near Louis' eyebrow.

    "Wait. You're telling me that I need to tell them what?"

    Darris looked over at them and then sighed as he looked more frustrated than ever, "They fought over who deserved the role of Devin. First Hunter brings up the role and says a stupid comment, Louis gets frustrated, and I can't deal with their bullshit and mine too!" We all looked at him as he was having his mini breakdown.

    "If Hunter didn't continue to say things that clearly are heard as bragging in my face that I got supporting actor and he got main, then this would all be fine. But he doesn't shut up." Louis went and then Hunter came after, "What are you talking about? Maybe I'm just proud of what I got and I'm not flirting with the director to change around the cast!" Five words. I wish I wasn't there. After Hunter yelled out, I felt a knot in my stomach as Evanie and Wyatt made their way over to the kitchen. I didn't really speak at all. I was just genuinely confused about what to say. Everyone looked at Hunter and Louis, "What am I lying?" Hunter crossed his arms and waited for our response.

    "You think I'm flirting with her because I want your spot? How can you think of me like that?" I looked at Evanie because I didn't want to look at Louis. I was overwhelmed with all these things happening, these new frustrations that were now being put on everyone's shoulders. And now they were yelling. Louis and Hunter going at it again, everyone just kind of listening. I was just making a face at Evanie who was clearly just as annoyed as me.

    "Alright, hold on." She whispered it softly and then out of nowhere, without warning she rose her voice, "SHUT UP ALREADY!" The boys looked at her and after rolling their eyes, they quit talking. "We can't do this, if you got the role then you got the role. If you didn't, then suck it up. We can't finish this film when we've barely started!" She looked over at me, "We're all skipping class tomorrow. That's the last day we'll skip school, after school we can film, edit, whatever. But stop being a bunch of assholes and think about everyone else's feelings too!" She walked a bit out of the kitchen and grabbed her bag from the floor, "I have nothing to do with this and neither does Wyatt, so fix this shit together or I quit." She was stern, the most I've seen of her in a while. She motioned to Wyatt who was as happier than ever to be leaving the situation. They both walked out of the apartment and we were all quite, just the five of us in the small area. Nothing to say, but clearly a lot on our minds.

    "I'm sorry." I looked up and saw Louis looking at Hunter, he had said it first and Hunter, I guess, wasn't used to that. "Yeah same." He almost whispered, but even though they apologized it was still in the room. The tension was still there, rising with everyone else. I looked at Darris, he had his head down. I knew he would never say sorry, that wasn't his "thing". A sarcastic smile on my face as I scoffed, making everyone look at me. "I don't care if you guys continue with or without me, I'm finishing the film. I'm not quitting, I may be upset with everyone right now, but this film is my only distraction. So, I'm done waiting for Darris' apology because I know it'll never come. I'm done being hit on because I find a guy so cute that I didn't see anything that was happening inside his head." Another knot in my throat and now I was about to cry, "I'm done with this stupid tension that me and Jax have, I'm going to forget about the summer of our junior year. I'm done giving a shit, I'm not doing it for you guys anymore. I'm finishing this film for me, my dad, and the people who will help me get to my future. It's as simple as that." I grabbed my backpack from the kitchen counter and smiled sarcastically. I turned around to them and put my hand out, making it seem like I was shaking the air's hand.

    "My name's (Y/n), who the hell did y'all turn into?"

Illıllı

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 122 16
Who knew one homer was all it took to earning the best friends you could ever ask for, one of those friends becoming closer then expected. *** (This...
168K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
14.3K 287 12
Jackie's older sister by a year is all about the life of the party, never having a care in life. Until her older sister and parents get into a car cr...
218K 4.4K 22
Lacey Winston was always friends with Ponyboy but when some Socs want to teach him a lesson will he learn it or will he lose the battle?