S͟U͟I͟C͟I͟D͟A͟L͟ T͟H͟O͟U͟G͟H͟...

Anayla_Rmaniii tarafından

Dave east and ariii🤪 Just read please.... Started- 02/12/20 Finished- Daha Fazla

S.T Copyrights.
S.T Characters
S.T Chapter 1.
S.T Chapter 2.
S.T Chapter 3.
S.T Chapter 4.
S.T Chapter 5.
S.T Chapter 6.
S.T Chapter 8.
S.T Chapter 9.
S.T Chapter 10.
S.T New Characters
S.T Chapter 11.
S.T Chapter 12.
S.T Chapter 13.
S.T Chapter 14.
S.T Chapter 15.
S.T Chapter 16.

S.T Chapter 7.

986 45 15
Anayla_Rmaniii tarafından

Ariana Anthony Montana
Two days later
Chicago, Illinois
12:34pm

"Ahhhhhh SHIT! SHIT!" I screamed when I felt boiling hot water hit my chest making my eyes pop open

"Shut the fuck up damn." I heard an unfamiliar voice say. I looked around and saw I was in some type of basement. I tried to stand up but I couldn't. I looked down and saw that there was chains on my wrist. I also so that they stripped me of everything except my panties I quickly covered my top half before resting my head on the wall behind me.

"Girl you ain't got nothing I haven't seen before. Ion know why you covering up." The man spoke as he finally turned around. He was tall, lanky, and dark skin. I've never seen him before why am I here. SHIT! East.

"Look I don't know what east said I did but I didn't do it. Please don't hurt me." I told him whimpering. Girl tf is you crying for? You finna get out.

"Sorry lul mama. Can't do that. But stay put for me. I'll be right back. Ight? Ight." He said walking up the stairs after winking at me. Ughhhh wtf am I gonna do.

*30 mins later*

It's been at least 30 mins and I'm still sitting here alone and cold. My skin had started peeling and bursting it's just terrible.

"My boobs are gonna look so bad omg. They were so pretty!" I whinnied out loud to myself while looking at my breast.

"They was Ight. They wasn't all dat you know what I'm saying cuz?" I heard someone say making me quickly cover myself and look up. I saw the dude from earlier standing next to a silent Dave. His facial expression scared me.

( use ur imagination )

"Dave why are you doing this? Please stop!" I begged him as he pulled a chair in front of me.

" I haven't even done nothing yet baby." He said smiling.

"Why are you doing this tho? I-I just don't understand." I stuttered.

"You hurt someone that I love and I can't let you get away with that miss mamas." He stated.

"Who?" I questioned.

"Doesn't matter. Shooter hand me that pocket knife and those scissors." He said as unlocked the chains he had me in.

"I've always liked how long and pretty your hair was you know that?" He asked me as he grabbed the scissors from shooter.

"Fuck you!" I screamed making him laugh before he grabbed my hair and swung me across the room. I tried to crawl towards the door making him
Pull me back by my leg.

"Where you going Ari? You don't wanna stay and have fun with us?" He said while getting in my face making his friend laugh. I looked him dead in his eye before spitting on him. When the spit hit his face he punched the shit outta me. My nose started leaking instantly.

"That was disrespectful as fuck Ariana! I should really hurt yo ass." He stated as he dragged me back near the chains. He took my left wrist in his hand and looked at me and smiled before snapping it in half.

"AHHHH STOPP!" I screamed and kicked around as he pulled me by wrist chaining me back up. He stood up and took a step back when he finished chaining my left hand back up.

"How long have you been growing ya hair for?" He asked rubbing his beard.

"19 years." I told him wiping my tears. I figured it'd be best to just answer him so that this shit could be over with faster.

"Damn that sucks." He said while putting the chains on my other hand. This time I was facing the wall. I felt him run his hands through my hair before yanking it. I heard a snip before I felt his hands leave my hair.

"Aye shooter bring the girls down here." He said unchaining me again. I turned around to see he was holding at least 10 inches of my hair in his hand. I immediately charged at him, I didn't get the chance to hit him seeing that his fist hit the right side of my face sending me straight down to meet the hard, cold, cement floor.

"Ooo that looked like it hurt. You good cuz?" He asked as three women came down the steps. Two of them waited at the steps while one walked towards him. She kissed his cheek. He licked his lips at her before whispering in her ear.

"Aye kill me right now. I can't sit and watch this shit I might throw up." I spoke very lowly making everybody look at me.

"Damn baby you jealous? Chill out there's enough of me to go around." East laughed.

"Fuck you mean east I'm not sharing you wit nobody." Groupie #1 spoke.

"Booboo kitty chill out don't nobody want that thot ass nigga." I told her slowly sitting up cause my body was starting to ache.

David Brewster
Same day
Chicago, Illinois
2:27 am

Na I know I ain't no virgin but she ain't have to play a nigga like that. Anyway.

"Aye dump the glock show me it work or sum...cause at this point what the fuck are yall waiting for." Ariana spoke making me grab a glock off the table and shoot her arm.

"Shittt!" She hissed. " you a bitch fa that fr." She said holding her arm trying to stop the bleeding.

"Shoulda kept ya mouth closed." Ashanti smirked.

"I know yo mama ask herself why she ain't get an abortion everyday she look at you." Ariana said makin me and shooter snicker.

"Bitch don't fuc- Yo! Shut that shit up do what I told y'all to do then bounce." I cut Ashanti off getting impatient.

"Ok daddy." She smiled before walking towards Ariana. I watched as Ari got up while holding onto her arm still. When Ashanti was close enough she pulled ari's hair before just swinging her arms around she wasn't even hitting her. She just had a tight ass grip on her hair. When Ariana let go of her arm she put her foot out tripping Ashanti making them both fall. With Ari falling on top of Ashanti she started sending blows to her face immediately. Ashanti was screaming out for help. I'm pretty sure Ari would have won if this was a fair fight but it wasn't. I signaled for Megan and jessamine to jump into the fight. They ran over and dragged Ari off Ashanti before kicking and punching her all over. Ashanti slowly got up holding her face while walking towards the fight. She pushed the girls back before punching Ari on her face. She then banged her head on the floor before standing up and spitting on her.

"AYE! Take yo nasty dirty ass home you fired." I told Ashanti after snatching her back by her arm.

"WHY?!! You wanted us to beat her ass right?" She yelled back.

"I wanted YOU to beat her ass alone but yo weak ass couldn't do that. She was still beating yo ass wit a slight concussion, a bloody nose, and one arm. Don't question me again or that'll be the last question you ever ask now take ya shit and leave Hoe." I said pushing her to the door. I told the girls to leave before walking towards Ariana who was slowly going in and out of conscious. I picked her up and put her back in the chains so that she was facing me.

"Look Lil mama ima let them bitches beat yo ass a inch closer to death each day so just be prepared for that every time you open yo eyes." I said as I lit my blunt before takin a puff.

"Them bitches ain't got shit on me if you want me dead you better kill me ya self because I PROMISE you if I get outta here I'm killin you and everybody you love." She said smirkin.

"Yea you right." I spoke as I took a pocket knife out my pocket.

"Be still for me pretty baby." I smiled as I started carving letters on her left boob hearing her hiss in pain.

D.  A.   V.   I.   D.  '  S.
P.    R.    O.    P.    E.   R.   T.  Y.
🤍

"There. Perfect! I'll see you tomorrow pretty lady." I said kissing her forehead while she wiped her tears. I think I hurt her most when I burned the heart on her skin with my blunt. Oh well.

"Aye Ariana!" I called out getting her attention.

"What?" She responded.

"Here." I said as I threw her my hoodie before walking out the door.

Alania Anthony Montana
Same time
Chicago, Illinois
8:19 pm

It's been almost 2 1/2 years since I seen my daughter. I know what I did was wrong but I wasn't even aware of what I was doing. I've been going to rehab since the last time she visited me. My baby looked so broken and hurt. I wanted to help her fix herself but I knew I wouldn't be able to help her if I didn't get help for myself first. So today is visit day at the rehab center but since nobody knows I'm there they let me go out and see my family but I have a curfew. So here I am at the only place I know she could be. I raised my hand and knocked on the door I waited before the door opened. A few seconds later when the door opened but when they saw it was me they immediately tried to close the door but I stopped them.

"Please just let me talk to Ariana I know I messed up I'm here to fix it now." I said stopping jayda from closing the door.

"Please jayda I really need to talk to her." I begged her.

"Fine come in and wait for her with the rest of us." She said opening the door letting me walk in before shutting it behind me.

"What do you me- un un jayda why she in here you know we don't fuck with her." Tae said looking at me.

"Tae I'm just trying to fix all the problems I created and be there for not only Ariana but Jania too because I realized that I wasn't the only one affected by my husbands death. I now know that I should have been comforting my daughters instead of downing bottles of Hennessy because they had just lost one of the most important men in their life. So would you please let me do that without shoving all my mistakes in my face?" I asked him while tearing up.

"I'm sorry it's just you've put Ari through so much but I can see that your tryin to change so yea come sit down and lets wait for ari." He said pulling me into a hug then letting go and walking to the couch with me behind him.

"Why are we waiting on Ari? Where is she?" I asked being a little impatient.

"We don't know she went on a date two days ago and that's the last time we seen her." Jayda said.

"Have you guys tried calling her?" I asked them. They looked at each other before grabbing a phone and calling her number. It rang twice before we heard something ringing upstairs. Jayda ran upstairs before coming back down with Ariana's phone in her hand.

"Something's not right!" We all said at the same time.

Unknown
New York

"Sir we've located Kairi but we can't find Ariana, Jania, and Alania." My worker spoke with his head down.

"LOOK HARDER!" I yelled at him. "We can't take Kairi until we have Ariana too. So find Kairi and Ariana first and bring them to me together. Then take Jania and Alania and bring them in together. I want all of this shit done within 5 months or else bodies dropping." I told him before dismissing him.

I can't wait to have them back!

_____________________________________

Hiiii!!! Ok so a few things.

One I may not be able to update back to back because 1 I have school 2 I have to do stuff for my mama and 3 this is still my first book so I'm still learning stuff.

Two I don't care if you don't vote or if you don't comment but I would like some feedback on what you thought about the chapter or whatever.

Three where do y'all get y'all gifs from cause ain't shit on the apps I be using.

Four there's gonna be a few time skips in the next few chapters.

That's all I can remember but yeaaa

Until next time -Tb

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

66.5K 2.4K 20
Just read 💙
322K 10.8K 32
-𝘼 𝙙𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠😭♥️. 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙢𝙚😼. 𝗗𝗲𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
134K 5.3K 31
𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 . - ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴀsᴛᴀʀᴢ © ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 2021 #1 / blackpeople