lost hope, found light

By GHOST002500

izuku yagi, son of toshinori yagi and inko yagi, brother to izumi yagi, in the past he was always shy, lack o... More

ch.1 beginning pr.1
ch.2 the beginning pr.2
ch.3 the letters
ch.4 order and punishment
ch.5 new life, new hope
ch.6 first mission
ch.7 helping of a old friend
ch.8 first day in UA......for work pr.1
ch.9 first day in UA.......for work pr.2
ch.10 one bullet and a little SURPRISE
ch.11 discussing the past and mistakes
ch.12 one for all successor
ch.13 USJ pr.1
ch.14 USJ pr.2
ch.15 sometimes for work others for fun
ch.16 sport festival
ch.17 improving and advices
ch.18 stain and a gift pr.1
ch.19 stain and a gift pr.2
ch.20 training camp
ch.21 the perished night
ch.23 meeting the dark past pr.1
ch.24 meeting the dark past pr.2
ch.25 meeting the dark past pr.3
ch.26 return to problem class
ch.27 happiness
ch.28 return for reason
ch.29 a real and a fake
ch.30 the fall of the yakuza
ch.31 the unwanted guest
ch.32 France trip
ch.33 Royal problem
ch.34 wrong trigger
ch.35 younger but not nicer
ch.36 round two of beating
ch.37 happy together
ch.38 all of the chess pieces
ch.39 betrayed
ch.40 returning to London
ch.41 not a hero
ch.42 mercy of a merciless
ch.43 worse than death
ch.44 regrets of mistakes, losing from mistakes
ch.45 wining against death
ch.46 finishing the unfinished pr.1
ch.47 finishing the unfinished pr.2
Ch.48 finishing the unfinished
ch.49 extra

ch22 facing an old 'friend'

2.4K 51 2
By GHOST002500

3rd person pov

We see aizawa, vladking, cemento, and nezu in front reporters that have questions about the attack that happened.

The reporters started to ask questions repeatedly.

Reporter1: how come the top school for heroes in Japan be attacked and be able to kidnapp a student and making multiple students injured?

Aizawa:it seem that atta-

Reporter2: what were heroes doing when the attack happen and why they didn't protect the students?

Vladking: the heroes faced the villains while other hero were busy sav-

Reporter3: what are you doing to save that student and why she was the target by the villains?

The questions contained while UA stuff couldn't continuing there answers, that contained until one question "who gave the permission to the students to use there quirk?".

A voice replied, but that voice was full of anger and annoyances "I did" all eyes were on izuku that was standing next to the entrance door.

The reporters wanted to ask him, while the teachers and the principle prayed that izuku wouldn't kill any of them.

Izuku went next to aizawa and put his hand on the table and said (still anger in his voice) "I gave the permission to use there quirk, do you have any other question?".

The reporter said "why did you gave the permission when you knew they are students that they don't have there licence with them, and on top of that put them in danger?".

Izuku raised his eyebrow and sigh, he went in front of the reporter and said "first of all, there were in danger already, and expect me to let them die because there teacher didn't give the permission to use there quirk? How much are you foolish to think about that question?"

The reporter got mad and yelled "who do you think you're to insult me?" Izuku chuckled and said "I am the one who closed 180,000 news stations around the world, from TV news, journalists, to radios too".

That made every reporter silent except the one in front izuku, as he said "what did you do? Kill them" izuku smirked and said "exactly", the reporter thought he was bluffing, so he said "you are laying".

The teachers wanted to stop izuku before he do something dangerous but he already did, with a

*bang*

Izuku shot the reporter leg "AAGGGHH, what the hell?! Someone help me, goddammit!!" As no one dared to move from there seats and dared to say anything.

Izuku kneeled and put his gun under reporter chin and lifted it so the eyes of reporter were on izuku, izuku said "no matter what you are, what you can, who you are, I'll not hesitate to show you shinigami, so shut your traps if you value your life".

As izuku went outside of the room and no one dared to move or say anything.

After a while, with a group of students

Shoto, shoka, katsuki, katsumi, Iida, kirishima were in clothes shop buying clothes to not be recognizable to heroes.

When they went inside they heard "shoka, shoto, katsumi, katsuki, Iida and kirishima, what are you doing here.....cosplaying?", they looked behind them and saw izuku standing there.

Kirishima were the one to speak "w-what are you doing here Mr.verde? I thought you were with the heroes", izuku raised an eyebrow and said "I am here because I knew the problem class gonna do some problems for me, and don't call me Mr.Verde out of teaching hours, call me izuku".

Izuku went in front of them and said "you all tracking the nomu that yaoyorozu put a GPS on it, right? So let's go" the students were confused so katsuki asked "aren't you here to return us to school, dek-" katsuki stopped when he saw a gun pointed at him by izuku.

"I said izuku, didn't I?" Izuku said with venom in his voice, katsuki nodded quickly, and izuku put his gun down amd said "as I said, I am not here to scold you.....for now, I am here to get izumi back, I know that the hero are tracking her right now, but I have a feeling that I'll get to her faster if I'll with you, so are you coming or not?".

They all thought about it and nodded, as they went to the the location of the GPS, the villain were inside the bar and izumi started to wake up.

As izumi wake up she met with every villains face, shigaraki were talking to the voice in the TV, saying "sensei, if she isn't valuable, so why did we kidnapp her?".

The voice that shigaraki called 'sensei' said "shigaraki, she is valuable, after all, he will come to save her, she's on of his student, and more", shigaraki didn't understand, but izumi understand who that voice is, but didn't understand, when he said 'he', did me mean izuku or her father.

When suddenly there was a knock on door and a "pizza delivery" sound, all eyes were on dabi, which he said "I didn't order it".

When dabi was about to open the door, all might crashed the door and the wall, heroes started to head to the villains, kurogiri was about to use his quirk to teleporte them away, but gran torino kicked his back neck that knock him out.

When the heroes were trapped by kami Wood quirk, the villain started to vomit a black substance and the started to show up most of the places, nomus started to show up inside the substance and charge at heroes, while the villains were replaced by the nomus

All might looked outside to see the same thing happening like inside, endeavour yelled at all might "go all might!!, we have this!, go save izumi!" While all might went to track were did they go.

The heroes that went to track the nomus were attacked by the man that the villains call 'sensei', when the villains and izumi were teleported to where the heroes were attacked by sensei.

The villains looked up to see him, shigaraki started to talk "sensei, why are we here? And what will happen?" The man put his hand on shigaraki and said "tonight, I'll face all might, but don't worry".

As he looked up to see all might "ahh, finally arriving, it's been five years since we saw each other, all might" as all might with the speed of bullet punched him while yelling "ALL FOR ONE!!!!".

The group of students were behind a wall, hiding, while izuku were thinking about a way to get izumi with the students out of here, he need to get out himself too, since he knew what will happen if he not.

Izuku looked at Alfred and said "Alfred, I want you to stay with me no matter what" he nodded, izuku looked at the students and said "I know this is a bad idea and uncle shouta gonna kill me for this, but at least I'll live for another hour, listen here, I have a paln".

The group nodded as they listened to izuku plan "Shoto and shoka were make a big ice slide that we were use, Iida, katsuki, and katsumi were be our boost to go up to the slide, while the villains are distract, kirishima were hold shoto and shoka, as they were hold the three other, you'll go the upper point and launch yourself farthest way possible, in the way to the top, all of you yell at izumi to come, Iida, katsuki or even kataumi must catch here, understood?".

They all nodded, then shoto asked "what about you? Aren't you going with us?" All eyes were on izuku as he smiled and said "didn't I promise, I'll return her no matter what, don't worry about me, in the end of the day, she will be with you, and I'll be fine", 'sorry for laying, but it's the only way' as izuku thought.

As they were starting there plan, all for one used had a feeling as he thought 'he's here, I can feel it, you can't run this time from me, izuku verde'.

While all might and all for one were fighting, the students started the plan, as a giant ice slide showed up and a sound of a car engine with the sound of explosion were heard, the group launched them self, when they were on the top they yelled "izumi, come on!!".

As she didn't think about it, she used her telekinesis quirk to fly to the group, the villains saw that and was about to catch her when M.lady stopped them by getting in there way.

Izumi catched katsumi hand as they flew away with izumi with them, izuku smiled from happiness, all for one saw that and looked at the end of the slide as he saw izuku, he smirked.

He used one of the quirks that made the end of his finger tips getting out a hard balck thing with red lines that pass through izuku right leg that made him scream in pain.

Izuku looked down to see his leg had a black hard substance that stabbed izuku leg and was out of the other side, izuku looked at the source of that thing as he saw all for one looking at him in the eyes.

Izuku was about to run when all for one pulled izuku by the substance, he launched izuku beside all might who were in a miserable state but still have his form.

When all might saw izuku he said "izuku, what are you doing here?!?" Izuku looked at him and said "it's Mr.Verde for you yagi, and I am here because our problem class".

All might replied "I am not talking about that, I mean you must run away he's gonna kill you", izuku and all for one replied at the same time "no I am/he's not, I/he want him/me alive", which made all might dumbfounded.

Izuku facepalmed and said to all for one "long time no seen, old friend", all might were dumpfounded so he asked "you know him!?!?", all for one answered him this time "of course he know me, after all......he worked for me before".

All might, gran torino, the villains, the whole Japan heard that since one of the reporters on helicopter were recording it, all for one continued "until the day he betrayed me".

All might looked at izuku for some explanation, which he did "it isn't my fault, I didn't like to work for someone who his head look like a potato".

All for one continued "and who do you fault is that?" Izuku smirked and said "of course, me", wich made all might ask a question "wasn't that because of me?".

All fir one said "you? Of course not, when you crashed my head, I regenerated and my face was fine, until he did this to me", all eyes were on izuku as he shrugged and said "meh".

All for one sigh and said "should we continued where we left it, old friend?", izuku started to fire at all for one without warning or saying anything.

All for one protected himself by his quirk that he used to stab izuku leg, izuku couldn't move so much because of his injured leg, Alfred starte to fire at AFO(All for one) as well.

All might started to attack AFO too, izuku looked at Alfred while still firing at AFO, and said "Alfred, for the love of God tell me you have a quirk erase bullets".

Alfred replied "I am afraid no sir, I don't have it" izuku sigh and said "great, just great, I have to fight the man that has more quirk than the times I drank liquor", Aizawa who heard from the TV said "that's a lot".

The villains were about to attack the two when AFO said "don't interfere, i have it in control", which the villains obey him.

The fight continues for half hour, all might started to lose power as his time started to warn out, izuku saw this amd thought 'oh, come on, you expect of me to fight him all alone, I hate to do this but there isn't any choice left.....sorry Sophie, you have to take care of our child alone'.

Izuku looked at Alfred and said "Alfred, file name 'unwanted', code name 'mortem', state 'no life, no care'" Alfred started at izuku, then he aimed his gun at izuku, in front everyone, Alfred shot a bullet to izuku.

Izuku closed his eye to the impact, all might traid to save izuku but someone beat him to it.

Izuku didn't feel any pain, in fact, he heard a crack, he opened his eyes to see the bullet were stopped by AFO.

AFO send his quirk, that which tied up izuku, as he pulled izuku to himself, AFO catch izuku and said "now, those equations will be mine".

AFO opened a portal and went to it while dragging izuku, all the villains went through the portal except AFO and izuku, izuku struggled to get out, when Alfred were about to go to izuku, dabi shot a fire at him before going through the portal.

All might couldn't do anything, his body couldn't move no matter what, he wanted to get up and save izuku, gran torino were under a rock, he too, wanted to save, aizawa, nezu, the students, all of them wanted to help.

Izuku said one thing before dragged through the portal "smile, what's the world without a smile" as he smiled and disappeared just like the portal disappeared with all the villains and AFO.

________________________________________
And that's it for thia time, see ya for the next time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 769 32
izuku best friend with katsuki (they end up dating) has a quirk called undead were he can summon demons and he is their king, he has no drawbacks als...
184K 4.5K 17
Toshinori Yagi and his wife Inko Yagi both are Pro Heroes. Toshinori is the #1 hero All Might and Inko is the #4 hero Telek. During their lives, they...
259K 3.7K 23
Izuku Yagi a bright child who had a young sister whose name is Izumi Yagi always dreamt of being a hero he had both loving parents who made it there...
220K 5.1K 39
This is an AU where Inko Midoriya marries Toshinori Yagi or better known as All Might. Izuku Yagi is All Might's biological son, who inherited a stro...