It's Only The Heat [TharnType...

Galing kay GumbieN

Tharn is hopelessly in love with his childhood best friend, Type. At least, he thought it was hopeless, until... Higit pa

Foreword / Cast
-01- πŸŒ• I Feel Alive
-02- πŸŒ• Not Afraid
-03- πŸŒ• Lied To
-04- πŸŒ• Tied To Someone Else
-05- πŸŒ– Don't Need Your Love
-06- πŸŒ– Devil's On Your Shoulder
-07- πŸŒ– By My Side
-08- πŸŒ– Lips Pressed In My Neck
-09- πŸŒ— I'm Okay
-10- πŸŒ— Make Me Sweat
-11- πŸŒ— Get In My Way
-12- πŸŒ— Liberate You
-13- πŸŒ— Come Close ( + Q&A pt. 1)
Q&A pt. 2
-14- 🌘 Little One
-15- 🌘 Where You Belong
-16- 🌘 Been So Blind
-17- 🌘 Give Me All Of You
-18- πŸŒ‘ This Moment
-19- πŸŒ‘ Run Into My Arms
-20- πŸŒ‘ With You, I'm Safe
-21- πŸŒ‘ Hellish
-22- πŸŒ’ We've All Made Mistakes
-23- πŸŒ’ Beyond Help
-24- πŸŒ’ Feeling Of Betrayal
-25- πŸŒ’ The Man That Left My Bed
-26- πŸŒ“ Come Back To You
-27- πŸŒ“ Wrapped Up In You
-28- πŸŒ“ Sound Of Your Body
-29- πŸŒ“ Home
-30- πŸŒ” Teenage Dream
-31- πŸŒ” Tell You Now
-32- πŸŒ” Hold You Tight
-33- πŸŒ” Keeping You Safe
-34- πŸŒ• Take It Off
-35- πŸŒ• Stars Are Above You
-36- πŸŒ• Tiny Hands
-37- πŸŒ• Wherever I Go
Afterword
Extra #1 πŸŒ™
FAN ART!!
It's Only The Heat [BxB 18+]
Extra #2 πŸŒ™
Extra #3 πŸŒ™
Extra #4 πŸŒ™
SEQUEL!!
CANON EXTRA: Tum & Tar adopt a child
CANON EXTRA: Halloween Special
NON-CANON EXTRA: Team, Champ, and Techno

CANON EXTRA: Interrupted

4.7K 185 32
Galing kay GumbieN

This takes place between IOTH and RTH, when Can is about 3 years old.

~~~

*Tharn's POV*

Pinning my mate to our mattress, my eyes glow at the spectacular sight before me. Type is stretched out so beautifully beneath me, his back arching as he whimpers helplessly.

"Tharn," Type whines. "Stop teasing and fuck me already."

I chuckle softly. "Can't I take a moment to appreciate how sexy my mate is?"

"No," Type responds flatly. "We need to be quick, before Can wakes up."

I grimace at the reminder of our son. Ever since we adopted Can, it's been increasingly difficult for me to find time alone with my love. Toddlers require a lot more attention than I expected, leaving very little time for us to even sleep. Between working and taking care of our son, I feel like I hardly get to see my mate anymore and it breaks my heart. Type rocks his hips towards me, knocking our cocks together and making me growl low in my chest.

"So impatient," I tease huskily, brushing my fingers along his already dripping hole. "And so wet for me. Are you that eager to take my cock?"

Type's cheeks flush dark red. "S-Stop..."

"Stop?" I tilt my head to the side, pulling my hand away. Type's eyes widen and he grabs my hand.

"N-No! Don't stop, just stop teasing me. I don't want foreplay, I just want to be fucked."

Smirking, I brush my lips along the sharp definition of his jaw, making him shiver. "I'm not just going to fuck you, Type."

His brows furrow. "What do you mean?"

"I'm going to fuck you until you can't bear to have my cock outside of your pretty little hole. Until your voice is hoarse from screaming my name. Is that what you want, pup?"

"Yes," Type moans, wiggling his hips with need. "Fuck me up, Alpha."

Growling, I roughly grip his hips and yank him flush against me. His slick is already leaking profusely from his pink little hole, which is clenching with the need to be filled. Type cries out a lewd moan when I shove two fingers inside of him, preparing him to take all of me.

"Not enough," Type pants, his words slightly slurring. "Need you, need your cock."

"Your wish is my command, pup," I promise, withdrawing my fingers to position myself at his entrance. The head of my cock presses against his hole; his slick gushing out and wetting my shaft. Right as I begin to push in, a knock at our door makes us both freeze.

"Papa?" A little voice calls out from the other side of the door, making me curse under my breath.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," Type groans, flopping onto the bed in defeat. Pulling back, I cover my mate with the blankets before throwing on a robe and opening the door. Can looks up at me with wide, watery eyes, and my heart aches for him.

"Can, what are you doing out of bed?" I softly ask the three-year-old.

"Papa," Can whimpers, reaching up with grabby hands. Stooping down, I lift my son in my arms and cradle him.

"What's the matter?" I coo as Can tucks his head under my chin.

"Bad dream," he whispers. I frown, kissing the top of his head. "Can I sleep in here?"

I glance back at Type, who gets the message and quickly slips on a pair of sweats. Once he's decent, I carry Can into the bedroom as my mate changes the sheets.

"Were you fighting?" Can asks in a small voice. "I heard shouting."

Type turns bright red as I press my lips together to keep from laughing.

"No," Type scowls, taking Can from me so he can lay the toddler on the bed. "Everything's fine. Do you want to tell us about the bad dream?"

Can shakes his head; his little bottom lip wobbling. My heart shatters at the sad look on his face. Lying down next to him, I pull my son close to me and hug him tightly.

"You don't have to be scared," I whisper. "Papa and dad are right here."

His body visibly relaxes as he snuggles into me. Type lies on the other side so that Can is nestled safely between us.

'I'm going to have blue balls for a fucking week,' Type groans over our mind link. 'I told you we had to be quick.'

'Sorry,' I wince apologetically. 'I'll make it up to you, I promise.'

***

The next day, I'm reading a children's book to Can to help him feel tired for his nap. His round eyes start drooping until they fully flutter shut, and his breathing grows heavier.

Success!

Carefully picking him up, I gently set him on his bed and tuck him in. He wiggles around for a few seconds before settling down comfortably. Exhaling in relief, I flick the lights off and quietly shut the door.

"Type!" I whisper-shout, searching around the house for my mate. My smile widens when I see him in the kitchen making lunch. He doesn't hear me sneaking up on him, giving me the chance to surprise him. I squeeze his hips, making him jump in the air.

"Shit!" Type shrieks, whipping around to glare at me. "Not funny! You scared me."

"Can's asleep," I note.

"So?" He huffs, still annoyed. Smiling, I answer him by pressing my lips against his throat. Type gasps softly as I suckle at his neck, leaving dark bruises behind.

Gripping his round ass, I press our pelvises firmly together, grinding my erection against him. Type moans, turning into putty in my hands.

"Not here," Type protests, weakly pushing against my shoulders.

"Yes here," I growl, lifting him up and setting him on the counter. "I learned my lesson about wasting time last night. I'm fucking you right here, right now."

My words make Type shiver in my arms. I wedge between his parted thighs, running my hot tongue over his throat. Mewling, Type lets his head drop back, giving me access to touch him in all the ways that drives him insane.

Hooking my fingers in the waistband of his shorts, I yank them down, exposing his delectable body to me.

"Hold your legs," I instruct, pushing his thighs up. With his heels now balanced on the edge of the counter, Type obediently holds his legs open for me. I pull my pants down just far enough to let my erection spring free.

"Fuck," Type breathes out; his pupils dilating at the sight of my hardened cock. "I need you inside me. Now."

"Goddess, yes," I groan, pressing my thick head against his hole. Slick starts trickling out, making my eyes roll in pleasure from how easily my mate gets wet for me.

A high-pitched cry stops us in our tracks, and Type's jaw clenches.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," he grits through his teeth.

"He's fine," I wave it off, pushing forward. Type smacks my chest.

"Tharn!" He scolds, pushing me away so he can hop off the counter and pull his shorts back up.

"Can't we let him cry it out?" I complain, and my mate narrows his eyes.

"I'll check on him. You can finish making us lunch."

Fucking. Hell.

***

Completely exhausted, I rub my face with my hands. I've been staying late in my office at the pack house every night this week. My father has me doing a shit ton of paperwork to help him with his latest project, and it's leaving me drained. All I want is to snuggle with my mate, but Can's been extra clingy lately. My balls are nearly purple from how blue they've been.

"Tharn," my father appears at the doorway of my office. "You should head home. It's late."

Nodding my head, I organize the papers on my desk before pushing my chair back and standing up to stretch. My dad watches me for a moment, his eyes apologetic.

"I feel like I've seen overworking you lately," he comments, and I grin tiredly.

"It's just paperwork," I shrug. "It's tedious, but nothing I can't handle. It's fine."

My dad hesitantly nods. "As long as you're getting enough rest. Go home and see your family."

My grin widens. He doesn't need to tell me twice. I quickly head out of the pack house, rushing to our home right next door.

"I'm home!" I call out, locking the door behind me. "Type?"

My back suddenly hits the wall, catching me off guard. I'm not prepared for Type's lips to attach to my neck; his hands already tugging at my belt.

"Woah, pup," I chuckle at his enthusiasm. "What are you doing?"

"Can is staying the night with Thorn and Lhong," Type mumbles against my throat. I gulp as his lips brush over my Adam's apple.

"T-That's good," I stammer, feeling my pants tighten. "He doesn't see his uncles enough."

Type pulls back to roll his eyes. "You know that's not why he's staying over there."

My eyes darken at the implication. In an instant, I lift Type into my arms. He wraps his legs around my waist, running his fingers through my hair as our lips crash together. We both moan at the heavenly connection; our lips battling hungrily as our tongues swirl together.

Fuck, I'll never get tired of tasting my mate.

Without breaking the kiss, I carry Type to our room and we tumble onto the large bed. The sound of fabric tearing fills the room as we claw at each other's clothing, too desperate to wait any longer. Our clothes fall in tatters around us until we're both completely bare. The feeling of his skin pressed against mine makes me release a low growl of desire. My lips travel from his mouth to his neck, down lower and lower as Type squirms beneath me.

"Fuck!" Type gasps as I engulf his erection in my mouth. His cock pushes down my throat, making my own erection throb. "Baby, you're so fucking good. Fuck, I love you!"

I hum around his shaft, bobbing my head up and down. His tip hits the back of my throat, creating the most lewd noises that only increases our arousal. Relaxing my jaw, I let Type buck his hips upwards until he's vigorously fucking my mouth. Without warning, Type cries out and shoots his release down my throat. I swallow everything he gives me, continuing to swirl my tongue around his cock until he's fully erect again.

"Ready for more?" I ask, my voice hoarse from the thickness of his cum in my throat.

"Please," Type whimpers, pushing his ass towards me. Flipping him over, I tightly grip his hips and pull him backwards. His back arches beautifully as I spread his ass, getting a perfect view of his wet hole.

Slick trickles from his fluttering hole, coating his taint and balls. I groan at the sight, conflicted between wanting to bury myself inside of him with either my cock or my tongue.

"Which do you want, baby?" I ask, rubbing my hands over his smooth ass. "My cock or—"

"Your cock," he interrupts me.

"You didn't even let me finish."

"Don't care. Want your cock. Want you to fuck me," he demands brattily.

"What's the magic word?" I smirk teasingly.

Type's back arches as he bats his dark lashes. "Fuck me, Alpha."

Who am I to deny my incredibly sexy mate? My fingers find his hole, collecting slick to lube up the digits. Type hisses as I push three fingers inside of him, knowing I probably should've started with two but feeling too eager to slow down. Type doesn't protest, only releasing whimpers and moans as I fuck him with my fingers.

"I'm ready," Type says with a slight pant. Nodding, I withdraw my fingers, making sure to gather enough slick to lube up my cock.

"You're so good for me," I whisper, pressing my tip at his dripping hole.

"Tharn, hurry up and— fuck!" He barks when I thrust forward harshly, pushing myself completely into him. Type squirms as he's impaled on my cock, his mouth gaping open as he gasps for air.

"Are you okay?" I question breathlessly, worried that I moved too quickly.

"M-More," he gasps, clutching the sheets beneath him. "Give me more."

"Fuck," I moan, not hesitating to thrust deeply into him. His warm walls clench around me, sucking my cock into his ass.

I grip his hips tight enough to leave bruises as I pound mercilessly into him, making him scream beneath me. Pleads for more fall from his lips as he melts into the bed, completely leaving himself at my mercy. I haven't even touched his cock yet when his body spasms and he cums hard onto the sheets.

"S-Sensitive," Type whimpers when my cock rubs against his prostate.

"Do you need to take a break?" I ask, praying that he says no.

He shakes his head. "Don't stop, please, don't stop."

"Thank goddess," I groan happily as I resume fucking my mate into the mattress. His channel clamps around me each time I brush against his prostate, pushing me closer to the edge. Since we haven't gotten to have sex in a while, I hit my release quicker than usual. My hips stutter as I cum deep inside of him, groaning lowly as I push my hot seed deeper and deeper into him.

"Nooo," Type whines when I pull out of him. "Don't stop."

Rolling him onto his back, I hook his legs around my waist. "Pup, not even a fucking earthquake could stop me now."

Type grins, pulling me down to his lips as I thrust back into him. The night is filled with floating moans, desperate hands, and hungry kisses until the sheets are certifiably ruined. By the time the sun rises in the morning , dark purple bruises litter my mate's perfect body as we lay side by side in exhaustion.

~~~

aaaahhhhhhh I've missed them

I hope you enjoyed this extra!
-Gumbie

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

491K 17.9K 54
Theo is hopelessly in love with his childhood best friend, Kit. At least, he thought it was hopeless, until the Moon blessed him by making Kit his ma...
176K 8.4K 25
PhD student Mew Suppasit Jongcheveevat, has to agree to tutor his neighbor's son to add up to his savings. He has heard that the neighbor's son is to...
90.9K 4.3K 22
Another university romance which seems easy but isn't as it seems. One with a pain and another one with a hidden secret trying their best to make ea...
465K 19.2K 23
The name is Gulf Kanawut, a 22 year-old college student with a big secret. He's an Omega. From the moment he had presented as one at the age of 16 h...