Life Is A Living Hell

由 Nazanin_Broman

MATURE CONTENT +18 "Why do you always defy me, Olivia?" he whispered on my skin, lightly nibbling, and biting... 更多

Chapter 1 Living Hell (rewritten)
Chapter 2 Same Story, Different Characters (rewritten)
Chapter 3 Everything Went Dark (rewritten)
Chapter 4 Sweet Dreams (rewritten)
Chapter 5 Pain (rewritten with new parts)
Chapter 6 Confused (rewritten with new parts)
Chapter 7 Fight With Strenght, Never Anger (rewritten)
Chapter 8 Wink (rewritten)
Chapter 9 Heavenly Poison (rewritten)
Chapter 10 Fairytales (rewritten)
Chapter 11 Defy (rewritten)
Chapter 12 Sweet Cheeks (rewritten)
Chapter 14 Spiked Drink (rewritten)
Chapter 15 On Her Knees (rewritten)
Chapter 16 Me, Myself & I (rewritten)
Chapter 17 Thunder (rewritten)
Chapter 18 I Won (rewritten)
Chapter 19 Storm And Silence (rewritten)
Chapter 20 Weak (rewritten)
Chapter 21 Leave (rewritten)
Chapter 22 Sweet Mercy (rewritten)
Chapter 23 Sweet Girl (rewritten)
Chapter 24 Lovely Wife (rewritten)
Chapter 25 Amore Che Vieni, Da Me Fuggirai (rewritten with new parts)
Chapter 26 Perfect (rewritten)
Chapter 27 I Want You (rewritten)
Chapter 28 Desire And Rage (rewritten)
Chapter 29 Snow (rewritten)
Chapter 30 Anton (rewritten)
Chapter 31 You Have Me (rewritten)
Chapter 32 Delicious (rewritten)
Chapter 33 Beautiful But Cold (rewritten)
Chapter 34 Nice And Slow (rewritten)
Chapter 35 I Promise (rewritten)
Chapter 36 Eye For An Eye (rewritten)
Chapter 37 Dark Ocean Eyes (rewritten)
Chapter 38 I've Lost My Mind (rewritten)
Chapter 39 A Beautiful Little Fool (rewritten)
Chapter 40 The Devil (rewritten)
Chapter 41 I Let Him (rewritten)
Chapter 42 Pink Water (rewritten)
Chapter 43 Dulce Periculum (rewritten)
Chapter 44 I Don't Trust You (rewritten)
Chapter 45 It Will Break You (rewritten)
Chapter 46 Tell Me Sweet Lies (rewritten)
Chapter 47 But I Lied (rewritten)
Chapter 48 I Let Myself Drown (rewritten)
Chapter 49 Kiss It Better (rewritten)
Chapter 50 Lies, Lies, Lies (rewritten)
Chapter 51 Kiss My Darkness Away (rewritten)
Chapter 52 To End Her And I (rewritten)
Chapter 53 Falling Apart (rewritten)
Chapter 54 Haunt Me (rewritten)
Chapter 55 Suffocating Darkness (rewritten)
Chapter 56 She Exists, I Exist (rewritten)
Chapter 57 Starless Sky (rewritten)
Chapter 58 I'm Begging You (rewritten)
Chapter 59 I Died And Yet, I Live (rewritten)
Chapter 60 We Believe What We Want To Be True (rewritten)

Chapter 13 Red Dress (rewritten)

8.6K 156 28
由 Nazanin_Broman

No, fuck you.
I was good enough,
but you made me believe I wasn't.
__________________________________________________
Olivia Brown

The next day, I kept wondering why Antonio wanted me to be his date.

After his strange demand, he walked past me like nothing and started eating. The other guys stared at each other with frowns covering their faces. They were as bemused as me.

Thereafter, they had a meeting, and I went up to my room. I tried to read a book, but I couldn't focus on what I was reading, the only thing that was on my mind was Antonio's strange behaviour. I mean, first, he pushed me onto the wall and kissed me, then growled at me to leave his room, then he wanted me to be his date. He was so confusing; his actions gave me a headache.

What's his problem?

Did his mum drop him when he was little?

With a grunt, I pushed myself off of the bed, made my way to my bathroom and stripped off my undergarments. I always had a tendency to sleep in just my bra and panties, I was uncomfortable when I slept with clothes on, because somehow my clothes just suffocated me.

I got under the hot water with a satisfied sigh, the warm water flowed down on my body in a leisurely pace. I still didn't know what I should wear to this event that I didn't want to go to anymore. 

An even more important question was, did I've to be by Antonio's side the whole time or for just a moment? I hoped for the latter.

I got out of the shower, wrapped a towel around my body and headed to my room.

The first thing I saw was a long, red, silky dress laying down on my white bed. On the floor, beside my bed, was a pair of red high heels. I got closer to my bed, in order to have a better look. The dress was beautiful, I wonder if I could even pull it off. I took the dress and the shoes, went to my walk-in closet. The event begun at five o'clock, it meant I had like three hours on me before the event would start. But the way over there took about an hour, so I only had two hours to get ready.

I began with blow-drying my hair then straightening it, so my dark hair laid flat on my back. Thereafter, I wore just a black lacy thong and no bra, considering it would appear on the open back and the low front. I cautiously pulled the dress up my hips, so I wouldn't tear it, fortunately it fitted me perfectly, the open back showed my spine-tattoo in a stunning way. It also had a cut along my right leg up to my thigh so when I walked you could see my tattoo on my hip, too. After I put a minimum amount of makeup.

At four o'clock I was done and ready to go.  I made my way to the living room where all the guys were waiting. The guys stared at me like I was an alien or something.

"Wow, red suits you." Colt complemented with a smirk. I only smiled back at him.

I think I'll never get use to people saying nice things to me. If I had grown up with it, then maybe I would have...

They all wore different dark-coloured suits, dark blue, grey, black. They looked really handsome. I noticed that Antonio wasn't with them.

"Stop staring at her so we can get on the road." Complained a furious voice behind me, aka the devil himself, Antonio. The guys' gazes dropped. Without as much as a pip, they headed out of the mansion, to the garage.

See, I'm not the only one intimated by him.

The garage was full of cars from Beemers and Audis to the most expensive cars I had ever seen in my life, like Bugatti and Rolls-Royce. I had still not wrapped my head around the fact that they were the most successful mob in Italy and that they had money... a lot of it.

"So, which car I'm supposed to sit in?" I gazed at all the fifteen vehicles, then at the guys.

"You can come with me—" Before Theo could finish his sentence, Antonio interrupted.

"You'll come with me," he demanded with a voice that held power and left no room for discussion. Theo gave me an apologetic smile. I sighed and made my way to Antonio's black Rolls-Royce. Antonio had already opened the door for me, so I sat down and closed the door. He rounded the car and got in and sat down beside me. The intoxicating smell of him filled my nostrils, once again reminding me that I didn't want to be in a small space with him for an hour, he intimidated the shit out of me but at the same time he didn't.

Antonio turned on the vehicle and speeded out of the garage, barely waiting for the gate to open. The small space was in an uncomfortable tension as he just stared at the road while he drove in a scary speed. I was sure we would arrive half an hour earlier.

I took that opportunity to take him in, he wore a black suit with a white dress shirt, his dark brown hair was styled backwards like he had run his hand through it multiple times, yet a few strands were stubborn and fell on his forehead.

Fuck, he's hot.

"Stop staring at me," he growled between his gritted teeth, still staring ahead.

But his personality was full of shit. What a waste of time for God to make this asshole, what a disappointment.

"Why do I've to be your date?" I glared at him with a scowl.

"Because you've a tendency to snoop around when I'm not there," he snarled without a glance my way, his grip on the steering wheel got tighter. I wasn't snooping around, I just wanted to see the place I was trapped in.

Instead of answering him, I ignored him and rested my head on the window and gazed out. Before I knew it, I let the tiredness take me to the darkness of nightmares.

________

"Wake up, wake up." Scolded a deep voice as someone nudged my left shoulder. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that we arrived in front of a big building with a red carpet.

"Questa ragazza non può fare niente di giusto," Antonio muttered annoyed in Italian to himself as I tried to wake up properly.

"Get out," he growled, stepping out of the car and came to my side as I opened my door and stepped out on the red carpet. He warped his arm around my waist as all the paparazzies took pictures.

"Behave," he whispered in my ear, his hold around my waist got painfully strong. His warm breath left my neck when he faced the flashing lights with a smirk. He was a natural, while I gave the cameras awkward, fake smiles which probably looked like I had something sour in my mouth.

A sigh of relief fell out of my lips when we stepped inside. The inside was beautiful and elegant, expensive, big crystal lamps hung down from the ceilings, the theme of design was white and gold. The big salon had space for dancing as well tables to sit around and mingle. The round white tables were covered with fruits, pastries and snacks. At that sight, my stomach growled, reminding me that I hadn't eaten anything since the sandwich yesterday.

"Where are the guys?" I asked him, gazing up at him, still in his hold that had loosened up.

"They are coming soon," he responded coldly, without even glancing down at me. I rolled my eyes at his uninformative response as a waitress came with champagne. I smiled at him then thanked for the champagne, while Antonio had a scowl on his face, not taking a glass. I sipped my champagne, glancing around in boredom. My eyes took in an elderly couple dancing to a slow song which the band played on the stage. I smiled at how happy the couple looked before my eyes continued wandering. My eyes caught the sight of the guys with their dates making their way to us.

"Hey, Antonio, you drove fast as fuck, why the speed, man?" Colt chuckled while bringing his date closer to himself by her waist. His date gazed at Antonio with a frown when Antonio didn't respond, he just kept looking around, clenching his jaw. Colt's date gazed back at him with a seductive smile. She had short blonde hair, baby blue eyes, fake, big, pink lips, a short pink dress that barely covered her butt, the perfect image of a whore.

Trust me, I've worked enough with those kinds of girls to know.

Before Colt could answer with a nauseating response, a middle-aged couple came up to us.

"Long time no see, business partner." The man grinned at Antonio, while Antonio gave a polite nod. The man's gaze shifted to me.

"What a lovely young woman you've with you. What's your name?" He smiled kindly at me, extending his hand for me to shake.

"Pleasure to meet you, my name is Olivia." I smiled sweetly, accepting his hand.

"Likewise. Oh forgive me, my name is Giovan Rossi, and this is my wife, Leandra Rossi." His wife beamed, shaking my hand.

"Lei è bellissima, che coppia adorabile." his wife said in awe, smiling. Antonio started to cough, the guys behind us chuckled. I was about to ask her what she meant, but Antonio dragged me away from them.

"What did she say?" I mumbled, gazing back at them with a frown.

"Nothing," he answered coldly,

Of course, he wouldn't tell me.

Rolling my eyes, I sipped my champagne.

"Oh, Antonio, last night was heavenly, we should do it again." Purred a high pitch voice behind us, making me spit the champagne back into my glass.

________________________________________________
Thanks for reading another chapter of Life Is A Living Hell
Please comment, share and vote!
See you in the next chapter;)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1K 40
"You seriously think that you can run away from me?" He sniggered darkly. His obsession, his madness over me peeped at me through his eyes. Taking l...
368K 11.9K 34
I felt as if someone had dropped a boulder on my fragile heart. He peppered kisses on her neck and she giggled in response. Right in front of my eyes...
652K 29.6K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...
202K 3.9K 20
"You just don't understand what you do to me. I can't control myself." He kisses me harshly after I say that. His tongue pushes my lips and I try so...