Hidden Secret | Yoonmin

By BTSSyndrome

Jimin is a vampire, abandoned by his parents and living amongst humans that don't know vampires exist. Growin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
⛔Chapter 15⛔
Chapter 16
⛔Chapter 17⛔
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
⛔Chapter 20⛔
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
1# VAMPIREAU SPECIAL ONESHOT
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
⛔Chapter 40⛔
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue
A/N
35k special~♡

Character Introduction

5K 127 106
By BTSSyndrome

⛔WARNING⛔WARNING⛔WARNING⛔WARNING⛔WARNING⛔ WARNING⛔WARNING⛔ WARNING⛔ WARNING ⛔WARNING ⛔WARNING⛔ WARNING ⛔WARNING ⛔WARNING ⛔WARNING⛔ WARNING ⛔WARNING⛔ WARNINGWARNING⛔ WARNING⛔ WARNING ⛔WARNING⛔ WARNING ⛔WARNING ⛔WARNING ⛔WARNING⛔ WARNING⛔WARNING ⛔WARNING⛔ WARNING ⛔WARNING⛔ WARNING ⛔WARNING⛔ WARNING⛔ WARNING⛔ WARNING⛔WARNING⛔ WARNING ⛔WARNING ⛔WARNING⛔ WARNING ⛔WARNING ⛔WARNING⛔ WARNING ⛔WARNING⛔WARNING⛔ WARNING WARNING ⛔WARNING⛔ WARNING⛔ WARNING⛔ WARNING⛔ WARNING⛔ WARNING⛔WARNING ⛔WARNING WARNING ⛔WARNING⛔ WARNING ⛔WARNING⛔ WARNING ⛔WARNING⛔ WARNING⛔WARNING⛔WARNING

⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔

Have I got your attention yet, those of you that like to skip these?

Before I get started with the introduction, I just wanted to make something clear--

⚠️THERE ARE TRIGGERING TOPICS IN THIS BOOK⚠️

Some of those things include:

1. Violence
2. Gore
3. Mentions of sexual assault
4. Mentions of rape
5. Mentions of abuse

If you are uncomfortable with any of these things, please don't read. If you are uncomfortable with these things and persist, then that's you own problem. I don't mean to be mean about it or anything, but it's your choice.

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!

I will mark chapters with 3, 4 or 5 in the chapter title. I WONT'T be alerting chapters with violence and gore. If I did, then I would be alerting like half the damn book.

If you have problems with violence and gore, you probably shouldn't be reading a mafia au anyway. 😅

On another hand, there IS age gap in this story if you didn't see it in the tags or if you don't think about it when reading the character introduction below, and it makes you uncomfortable. Jimin is 18(human) and Yoongi is 26. Considering Jimin's vampire age, he is 1. Physically and in human years, he is 18 though.

⛔🔞Also, there IS mpreg and smut in this book.🔞⛔

Don't like? GO AWAY. 😊🤬

I won't tolerate any comments about how it 'ruined the book'. I've seen it on a ton of mpreg stories and it pisses me off. It's in the tags. It's your own damn fault if you didn't bother looking, so don't tell me that it ruined the book, because it's here. It's gonna BE here. This is how I wanted it, so this is how it's gonna fucking be. If I see one comment like that, I WILL lose my shit.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?

Thank you😚🥰

But anyway, please proceed at your own risk if you choose to continue reading. Thank you! And...

***

CHARACTER INTRODUCTION!

***

Name: Park Jimin
Age: 18
Species: Vampire
Height: 5'4
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Silver

***

Name: Min Yoongi
Age: 26
Height: 5'9
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Black

***

Name: Kim Seokjin
Age: 27
Height: 5'10
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Pink

***

Name: Kim Namjoon
Age: 24
Height: 5'11
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Blue

***

Name: Jung Hoseok
Age: 24
Height: 5'9
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Black

***

Name: Kim Taehyung
Age: 23
Height: 5'10
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Black

***

Name: Jeon Jungkook
Age: 20
Height: 5'10
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Blonde

***

ABOUT VAMPIRES IN THIS AU

*It's really just male vampires, and this is how I plan to explain the mpreg part of this book, since I see on mpregs some people ask 'how?'

Outside of this, don't ask me the anatomy. I'm not a fucking doctor I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about. I barely know my OWN anatomy, much less anyone or anything elses. And that kind of thing is too complicated. If you want me to pull some kind of male vampire anatomy out of my ass, I don't know what to tell you. I can't. So don't ask. If you absolutely MUST have a diagram, just go look up the omegaverse diagram of a male omega's body. It's the same concept. Other than that, can't help you.

*

Anyway~

*
⚠️ Edit: I've noticed some of you sitting here trying to memorize all these rules or something and I just wanted to clarify, you don't have to. It's explained more gradually and smoothly within the story. This is just something to come back and look at if you're confused on a rule of the universe.

*

*Some male vampires are born with a gene that allows them to get pregnant.

*A female vampire cannot carry this gene, even if her father(s) had it.

*A male vampire with the gene cannot get another vampire pregnant.

*A human will most likely be killed if ANY kind of male vampire tries to get them pregnant.

*It isn't IMPOSSIBLE for a male vampire to impregnate a human, just deadly.

*A male human cannot get a vampire pregnant.

*Just because a male vampire's parents had the gene, does not mean that they have it.

*A male vampire with the gene can only get pregnant by another male vampire WITHOUT the gene.

*In this fic, there are two different kinds of vampires. "Born" and "turned". Pretty self explanatory. Born vampires were born a vampire, and turned ones were turned into a vampire by another vampire by surviving the turning process.

*I am not going to explain the turning process to you. You'll learn it in the story, not here. ✌✌✌

*Turned vampires cannot have the gene.

*Turned vampires cannot get a born male vampire with the gene pregnant.

*A male turned vampire can get pregnant by a male vampire, if the male turned vampire is turned by a male vampire with the gene.

*A female turned vampire cannot get pregnant by a male vampire of any kind. She's still got the basic anatomy of a human, and it will likely kill her.

*Vampire pregnancies move VERY fast. Like--three months long kind of fast.

*A vampire grows very quickly even after they're born. It takes about seven months before they're the equivalent of a human four year old--but after that, their growth slows down drastically and is about the speed of a human's growth, and slows down drastically again after they hit puberty, to preserve their beauty and age for a 1000 or so years. So in human years, Jimin is 18. In vampire years, he's like 1.

*

***UPDATED PART***

*

*Vampires can imprint, sometimes on accident. It's unknown how the process starts, but whenever one vampire imprints on something, the vampire feels draw to that something and gets very...emotional whenever they're without it.

*Whenever a vampire imprints, often times the initial imprint is weak. The vampire that is imprinting must finish imprinting, through biting the one they're imprinting and drinking their blood. Then, they must let the one they drank from have some of their blood too. Whenever they share blood like this, it seals them, and the imprint, together and binds them, causing them to feel emotions stronger.

*Whenever an unfinished imprinted vampire is without the one they've imprinted on for a long time, they become very irritable and are liable to act out.

*Vampires that have imprinted typically begin to consider the one they've imprinted on as their, 'mate' and will become very protective and possessive of them.

*Imprinted vampires can willingly share dreams with their mates if they are sleeping at the same time.

*Vampires in the process of imprinting can sometimes invade the dreams of their mates.

*Occasionally whenever only one vampire has started the process of imprinting, that vampire has the ability to read the thoughts of the person they're imprinting on. It is very rare, and limited what they can read. They can't read thoughts by will, and whenever the other vampire starts to imprint on them too, the ability to read their thoughts goes away.

***

I'm pretty sure that's everything. I might add to that list if I forgot anything, but that's the most of it. Also, since in this fic Jimin was abandoned by his parents, he doesn't know any of this. He barely knows anything about himself other than being a vampire.

Also, I have not come up with an ending to this, so it is not really one of my updating priorities. So the updates will likely be VERY slow.

💜Thanks for reading💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 1.6K 10
Park Jimin, A mere human, a young 16 year old boy who is treated like trash at home, by his mother and sister. He was planning on leaving home anyway...
734K 16.6K 25
-What will Hoseok and Jin give in to, in order to be free?- Started: 31/08/19 Contains SMUT 🔞 Jung Hoseok, a broke college student gets kidnapped th...
129K 7.3K 64
Yoongi is a vampire prince. He has all of the power and riches he could dream of. But he is bored. Bored of his sister, Princess Jang-mi, and her mat...
29.5K 1.1K 24
Jimin ff Jimin is a vampire who doesn't like human blood, so decides to stack up cartons full of blood stored in the fridge and they were all artific...