Loving you

By wannasuckmydick

Beyoncé and Onika both have a crazy life, what happens when they fall in love and their crazy lives clash tog... More

1😐
2😑
3😶
4🥱
5😒
6😌
7🙄
8🥰
9😋
10🙃
11😅
12😙
13🧐
14🤯
15🤓
16🥶
17🤥
18😈
19🤒
20💨
21 ✌🏾🤏🏾🤏🏾
22 👻
23 🌚🌝.
24 🥷🏾
25 🕊
26 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
27✨
28🫂
29
30🍃
31🎈
32🩸
33🧑‍🦯
34🕙
35🔫
36🗣
37🙏🏾
38⏳
39🔪
40🛁
41🥀
42💔
43🦍
43👅
44🏥
45🐥🐝
46😡
47👩‍👧‍👧
48🕹
49👮‍♀️
50💰
52
53😾
54🤫
55😞
56🤮
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
...!

51

2.3K 96 80
By wannasuckmydick

Onika pov:

"Chanel hurry yo ass up" I said and she smacked her lips. It's bey birthday and my dumb ass forgot to get her presents so that's what we doing now. "I don't know what kind of toys she likes when she's little" she said and I huffed. "She's gone wake up soon" I said and chanel smacked her lips. "Let's just get her something else I heard her talking about a puppy to solo" she said and I looked at her like she was crazy. "I ain't getting no dog" I said and she rolled her eyes "It's not for you it's for bey" she said and I shrugged. "I don't care I ain't buying no damn dog"

------- ------

"I can't believe I just bought this high ass dog" I mumbled watching them bring the dog to the car and chanel smiled. "She's gonna be so happy"  she said doing a lil dance and I scoffed. "That dog cost me almost two thousand dollars her ass betta cry" I said and chanel smacked her lips "Ain't nobody tell yo ass to buy a damn husky" she said and I huffed. "They look pretty" I mumbled "And plus yo ass wanted to buy all this extra shit for it " I said and she smacked her lips  "The dog need that shit shut up and get in the car while I go get the rest of the stuff" she said and I rolled my eyes getting in the car.

Simp. "Shut up" I mumbled then started the car. Chanel came out the store and put the bags in the back then got in. "Soo how we one hide the dog" she asked and I shrugged "Leave it in here" I said pulling off. "What if he can't breathe" she asked "I'll leave the windows cracked". "The bounce house people on the way" she said and I nodded "All we gotta do is set the stuff up" I said then looked at my phone checking the time. "We need to hurry back before she get up" I said sighing then started speeding. "Onika slow yo ass down" chanel said and I shook my head. "I didn't give her no medicine last night so she gone wake up little and I don't know if she feel better" I said still speeding down the street. "We not even that far from the house" she said and I shrugged not slowing down until I made it to the house.

"Fucking reckless driver" chanel mumbled getting out the car and I laughed taking my keys out the ignition. "I'm leaving yo ass in here" I said looking back at the dog but I seen it was sleep. "Good stay sleep" I said getting out the car. I walked into the house and it was quiet meaning everybody still sleep. "Yay I can get a nap in" I said walking to the room planning on getting in the bed but instead I seen ming in there with bey in her lap. "She still sick" I asked and ming nodded. "How sick" I asked walking towards them "She just got done throwing up, she was crying so I rocked her to sleep" she said and I sighed. "She's sick on her birthday" I said pouting and rubbing beys back. I feel bad for her. 

"Let me get her" I said then grabbed bey out of ming hands making her wake up. "Hi BB" I said smiling and she laid her head down on my shoulder. "You not in the mood ok" I said then stood her up. "night night" she said lowly pointing to the bed. "But baby it's your birthday you don't wanna go play" I asked and she shook her head "ow" she said pouting and pointing to her stomach. "Let's go take some medicine" I said and she shook her head again "Night night" she said pointing to the bed again. "But baby you don't wanna open your presents" I asked and she shook her head. "What about cream ? You want some" I asked and her face lit up. She nodded and I smiled "Ok we gone get some cream after you take some medicine to feel better" I said and she nodded. "Happy Birthday baby" I said hugging her while smiling "Tank yew bubba" she said smiling and I kissed her cheek.

"Come on" I said pulling away and grabbing the stomach medicine chanel gave me. This time I got two pills out the bottle and grabbed one of my random ass drinks I have in this room that I never finish and always end up letting bey have. "Here baby say ahh" I said opening my mouth and she copied me. I dropped the pills in her mouth then opened the juice giving it to her. "Good job stink" I said smiling while she drunk the pills down. "You wanna take your medicine to be a big girl" I asked and she nodded. "Ok" I said grabbing her medicine off the night stand then opening it. "Say ahh" I said and she opened her mouth then I put the pills in watching her drink it down.  "Come on let's get some ice cream" I said grabbing her hand and taking her into the kitchen.

When we walked in chanel was cooking and when looked over she gasped smiling "Happy birthday BB" she said smiling brightly and beyonce cheesed. "Tank yew nel" she said going over to hug her. "I got you some presents baby" she said smiling "Open" bey said and chanel nodded "Yea you can open them baby let me go get them" she said pulling away and walking out. I walked over to the freezer pulling out some butter pecan ice cream and started making her a bowel of it. "Cookie are you about to give bey ice cream for breakfast" Ming asked coming in here and I looked over at her. "Yea" I said "She can't eat ice cream for breakfast" she said and I shrugged. "It's her birthday yes she can" I said and handed bey the bowl of ice cream. "BB come here" chanel called and bey ran into the living room.

"Here" chanel said handing her all the bags and she smiled "Mine" she asked and chanel nodded. "Yea open them baby" she said and bey pulled the paper on top off then pulled out all the toys chanel got her. She gasped with big eyes looking at the little robot puppy. Little do she know it's a real one in the car. "Bubba oggy" bey said smiling and showing me the toy. "I see baby you wanna play with it" I asked and she nodded. "Give it here " I said walking up the her and she handed it to me. I opened it and looked at the instructions. "Umm this need batteries, we got some?" I asked and chanel shook her head. "great" I mumbled sarcastically then sighed. "BB You can't play with it right now you gotta wait ok" I said and her smile faded into a pout. "It's ok baby you got other toys too look it's a barbie doll" I said picking it up and she shook her head. "oggy" she said pointing to it "What about the baby doll" I asked and she side eyed me. "Ok nevermind" I said.

"Cookie how about you give her the present you got her" chanel said and I glared at her. She nodded her head to the door and I huffed "You want your other present baby" I asked and she nodded. "Ok i'll be back" I said then stood up bucking at chanel on the way out. I walked to the car and opened the back door "Wake up dog" I said hitting the cage and it jumped up looking around. "Come on" I said picking up the cage and bringing it into the house. I set the dog cage down right by the door and opened it letting the dog run deeper into the house to go and surprise bey. I heard a loud squeal and I knew the dog had found bey. I walked to where they was and bey was letting the dog lick her face. "Aye bey get up that shit nasty" I said and she sat up smiling  "oggy!" she said excitedly pointing to it. "Yea baby doggy yours" I said and her face lit up more "Mine" she said pointing to herself and I nodded. "Yea yours baby" I said and she got up running to hug me. "Tank yew bubba" she said and I squeezed her "You welcome baby but that dog was high as fuck so imma need to see some tears" I said and she giggled. "Don't laugh i'm for real" I said.

"Leave her alone cookie" ming said and I smacked my lips pulling back. "What you gone name the puppy baby" I asked and she smiled "oggy"  she said and I tilted my head to the side. "Pretty name baby" I said smiling and she cheesed "Go play with your dog boo" I said and she kissed my cheek then ran off. "Awww look at the simppp" ming teased and I glared at her "Shut up bitch and come help me set this shit up the party start at three but I told everybody two" I said and she laughed coming over by me.

------- -----

We was close to getting done with the decorations and chanel ass was still cooking. "Aye ming what about if I hung this from the roof" I said talking about a gold balloon "If you want to" she said shrugging and i went to get a chair. I grabbed the chair standing in it. "I need some tacks ming" I said and she grabbed them off the couch bringing them to me "Thank you" I said grabbing them then holding the balloon string on the ceiling about to attach it. "OGGY" I heard bey yell and then I seen the dog zoom pass me with bey chasing him. "STOP RUNNING" I yelled but she didn't listen and kept chasing the dog all through the house. "Her ass gone fall and imma laugh" I said to myself going back to what I was doing.

"Do it look pretty" I asked ming talking about the ballon and she nodded. "Is that the only one you doing" she asked and I nodded. "Then nevermind that shit tacky" she said and I smacked my lips flicking her off. Bey walked over and started tapping my leg to get my attention "Yes baby" I asked looking down "Wan ju" she said and I looked at ming confused. "What's ju" I asked her and she smacked her lips "Juice dumb ass" she said "Ohhhh". "How yo ass a momma and don't know what ju is" she asked and I smacked my lips "My baby don't talk yet" I said and she rolled her eyes. "Bubba" bey said tapping my leg again "Ok baby here I come" I said getting down from the chair. "Come on bey" I said and she followed me into the kitchen.

I went for a cup but chanel stopped me "Bottle" she said pointing to the other cabinet. "She didn't even ask for a bottle" I said and she glared at me "Fine" I huffed grabbing a bottle instead. I opened the top and rinsed it out then got some apple juice filling it up. I twisted the cap on then gave it to bey. She grabbed it and started drinking the juice while using her free hand to make grabby hands to me so I picked her up then she laid her head on my shoulder still drinking from the bottle. I walked into living room and sat her down on the couch and she took the bottle out her mouth "no no" she said shaking her head then grabbed my shirt. "I gotta finish decorating baby" I said and she pouted. "you don't wanna play with doggy" I asked and she shook her head "Night night" she said pointing to the corner and  the dog was sleep.

"The bounce house here"  ming said and I smiled. "You wanna jump BB" I asked and she nodded quickly. "Ok come on" I said grabbing her hand and we went outside. The bounce house was a one with a slide attached and when bey seen it she went crazy. "Wait BB" I said chasing her. She got into the bounce house and looked around confused. "Bubba" she said pouting at me and I chuckled "Come here baby it's not in this part" I said and she crawled out of there. I took her to the stairs for the slide and she climbed up "Bubba up" she said looking down and I climbed up there. "Go first" I said and she smiled then jumped down the slide making me gasp. Her crazy ass was suppose to slide down not jump. She landed at the bottom inside of the bounce house thank God and I slid down following her.

"Beyonce don't jump down" I said and she just got up running back the stairs. I sighed waiting for her at the bottom and I seen her jump down again and land right by me making me bounce up. "Stop jumping down" I said raising my voice at her a little and her lip started quivering. "No baby don't cry just don't jump down ok you can get hurt" I said and she nodded. "Give me a hug" I said reaching for her and she smiling jumping into my arms "Up" she said pointing at the top of the slide "Come on" I said and we both got out.

------- -----

" Bitch where bey we ain't come for you" meg said and I smacked my lips "She in the tub" I said. "Go get her duh" lo said and I rolled my eyes getting up. I went to the restroom and bey was playing with her toes. Weirdo. "Time to get out BB" I said and she smiled splashing water. "Oggy" she said and I grabbed a towel. "You can play with doggy when you put your clothes on" I said and she stood up reaching for me. I picked her up wrapping her in the towel "Gimme a kiss" I said puckering my lips and she pecked them then smiled starting to play with them. I walked her in the room and sat her down while I got her clothes. 

The dog ran in the room and bey squealed "OGGY" she yelled then start chasing it out the room making my eyes go wide. "BB COME BACk" I yelled chasing after her. This girl is butt ass naked. I ran into the living room and sighed in relief when I seen kelly walking towards me with bey in her hands. "Thank you" I said grabbing bey and kelly shook her head "I'm glad everybody went outside, you gone have hell since you gave her that dog" she said and I sighed "I can tell" I said. "Oggy" bey said smiling and pointing to it. "You gotta get dressed first come on" I said and she rubbed her eye sleepily. "You sleepy" I asked walking towards the back and she shook her head "pway" she said lowly.

I walked her back into the room and put on her clothes while she whined rushing me the whole time. "Bubbbaaa" she whined and I huffed "I'm done girl gone" I said waving her off and she smiled then ran out. I went back in the living room and seen dagga in her jumper playing with the toys on it. "Hey mommy baby" I said smiling bending down in front of her "you having fun" I asked touching her little hand and she grabbed my finger putting it in her mouth and chewing on it. "Can I play with you" I asked and she smiled. I took my finger out her mouth and got on my knees in front of her. "Look baby" I said spinning the little toy thing with small balls inside and she started bouncing trying to do it too but she was just hitting it. "Let mommy help you baby cause I don't know what the hell you doing" I said grabbing her hand and gently sliding it across the toy making it spin and she squealed laughing. "Nika the dog bit bey" ming said running in here  and I sighed standing up. "Hold on boo i'll be back" I said to dagga then walked away going outside. 

I went over by the bouncy house and bey was on the ground crying while lo and meg tried to calm her down. "Where that dog at" I asked and they pointed to the sidewalk where the dog was just sitting there like shit was sweet. I walked over to it and snatched it up making it scream out. "Let me tell you sum you lil mut" I said then slammed it in the grass hard but not too hard. "Don't bite either of my babies ok" I said like it could understand me choking it and it start doing this ugly ass high pitch bark. "Stop cookie you making him cry" Chanel said walking over here pouting and I scoffed "I don't care" I said then slapped it. "Cookie stop" chanel said pushing me away from it and I smacked my lips. "He bit bey" I said and she groaned picking the dog up "You don't even know what she was doing to him though" she said and I waved her off walking towards bey who was still crying.

"Come here baby" I said and she got up rushing over to me. "Where he bite you" I asked and she showed me her finger that was red. "You want me to kiss it" I asked and she nodded with tears streaming down her face. I kissed her finger and she smiled. She wasn't hurt her feeling just was. she yawned and laid on  me and I chuckled. "You wanna go night night" I asked wiping the tears off her face and she shook her head "pway" she said. "You sleepy baby come on let's take a nap" I said knowing most likely she tired cause her medicine finally kicking in. I picked her up and took her to chanel room since I could lock it to where nobody could get in without a key. I laid her in the bed and she looked up at me with low eyes "pway" she said sleepily and and I shook my head "Night night" I said kissing her head and she whined.

"What's wrong" I asked and she yawned "Stop fighting your sleep" I said and she got under the cover. "Close your eyes" I said and she shook her head but closed them anyway. I stayed in there for a while then when I was sure she was sleep I left out going back in the living room to play with dagga.

----- ------

It was a few hours later and the party was popping right now everybody was here kenny ugly ass, lauren, Megan, Zach, Rih, wayne, solo, kelly, and some people from the trap. Music was playing and everybody was chilling but it was missing some of bey family. "Kelly I thought you said some of her people was coming down here" I asked and she turned facing me "They are, I just talked to them they almost here" she said and I nodded. "Who all coming" I asked "Not much Tamar coming the girl from the hospital, Normani coming I think her and chanel was friends" she said and I nodded "Yea they was" I said. "Ok and these two girls she was close with coming too" she said "What's they name" I asked. "Latoya and Keri" she said and I nodded "Alright imma go wake her up" I said then walked to chanel room unlocking it with the key.

I walked in and she was still sleep laying on her stomach. "Wake up bey" I said shaking her and she turned her head groaning. "Wake up come on" I said and she looked at me "I wanna sleep
 she mumbled and I shook my head. "It's your birthday bey stop being boring get up" I said and she sat up yawning. "Come on lazy ass" I said and she smacked her lips "shut up" she mumbled getting out the bed. "Can I get on your back baby" she asked and I nodded "Yay" she said smiling then jumped on my back almost making me fall. "Damn girl"  said and she giggled putting her face by mine. "Come onn I wanna go in the bouncy castle" she said and I scrunched up my face "It's not called that" I said and she smacked her lips.  "That's what I call it" she said and I shook my head "Country ass" I said laughing and she smacked her lips again. "Not only country people say that" she said and I started walking.

"Mhmm yea sure" I said and then she bit my cheek. "Ouch bey damn" I said dropping her but unfortunately she landed on her feet. "Do sum" she said pushing me then running and I chased her. She ran into the living room and tried to hide behind chanel and her girlfriend "Help mee" she said using chanel as a shield while I tried to hit her "Ya'll too big for this shit" chanel said smacking her lips and ohmyla laughed. Bey ran off again going into the kitchen while I was right behind her and she ran into solo "Sorry sissy" she said quickly then ran out. "STOP RUNNING" Solo yelled at us but we ignored her. I chased her outside and she climbed into the bounce house. I climbed in behind her and she screamed. "Baby wait i'm sorry" she said scooting back while I was getting closer "Nahh come here" I said pulling her by her foot and she squealed kicking.

"I'm sorryyyyyy" she whined and I ignored her straddling her trying to bite her on her cheek. "Moveeee" she said pushing my face and I grabbed both her hands holding the above her head then bit her cheek hard. "Owwwwwwww" she whined kicking her legs and I laughed. "It's not funny I didn't bite you that hard" she said pouting and I looked at her cheek seeing it was red and had my teeth prints on it. "You want me to kiss it" I asked and she mugged me "No I want you to move" she said and I smiled. "I don't wanna move" I said and she smacked her lips. "Give me a kiss and i'll move" I said and she huffed. "I don't wanna kiss" she mumbled and I shrugged putting my lips on hers. "Kiss me back" I said against her lips and she kissed back.

"I'm sorry" I said pulling back looking into her eyes. "it's ok" she whispered staring at my lips and I smiled kissing her again. "Get ya'll nasty asses out this bounce house" I heard and looked back seeing rih and kelly at the opening. I got off bey and she sat up blushing "Come here BB it's people here for you" kelly said and bey nodded crawling over to the opening and getting out. "Fine ass" I said talking about bey and she looked back at me smiling.

Beyonce pov:

"Who here" I asked kelly while we was walking towards the house. "Don't worry about it" she said and I smacked my lips. "Ya'll see my dog" I asked her and rih smiling and they nodded. "I seen it bite yo ass too" rih said then started laughing. "That's not funny fat head" I said and she stopped laughing glaring at me "Ok extendo neck" she said laughing and I smirked. "Yo bestfriend like it" I said sticking out my tongue "Ouu tell her bey" kelly said laughing. "I don't know when yo ass became so bad" rih mumbled while we was walking in the house and I laughed.

"BUMBLE" I heard a familiar voice yelled and I looked up seeing my bestfriends  Keri and Latoya making me gasp and run over jumping on them. "I missed you"keri said and I smiled "I missed you too" I said and they both gasped. "You can talk now" latoya asked and I nodded "Solo and kelly put me in speech therapy" I said and they both smiled. "That's good little bumble all grown up" keri said and I giggled "I still can't believe the shit" latoya said the something caught her eye. "What happened to yo cheek" she asked looking at it making keri look "Did somebody bite you" keri asked and I nodded smiling thinking of nika. "And you let them" toya asked "Yea, I bit her first she was getting pay back" I said and they both nodded "Oh, I thought I was finna have to fuck somebody up" keri said. "Right thought we was gone have to dump the glock or sum" toya said making me giggle then I heard the door open causing me look back.

Nika walked in licking a blue cold cup and I bit my lip looking her up and down. When she seen me looking she winked at me and I smiled looking down. "Damn who is that" I heard toya say and I turned around seeing she was staring at nika. "Umm no" I said snapping my fingers in her face "My bad" she said looking away and keri smirked. "Let me find out that's who bit you" she said and I blushed. "Oh shit it is" she said with wide eyes and I playfully rolled my eyes. "You like girls" toya asked and I shrugged "I don't really know, I know I like that girl" I said and keri smiled. "Damn whoo is thattt" toya said again and I looked in the direction she was looking in seeing J cole walking towards us. "Happy birthday queen B" he said giving me a side hug "Thank you" I said smiling pulling back. "Umm I ain't know what you like so is money ok" he asked pulling out a band and I nodded. "Here you go i'll give you more later if you want" he said handing it to me "Thank you j cole" I said smiling and he chuckled shaking his head. "I guess that's my new name" he said then walked off going over to wayne.

"And he got money, i'll be back" toya said walking away going to cole. "A damn fool" keri said watching her and I shook my head. "Anyway girl tell me about it here how is it" she asked and I shrugged. "It's alright everybody mean though" I said and she laughed. "Bumble you just sensitive" she said and I smacked my lips then out the corner of my eye I seen nika looking at tamar butt. "Hold on keri i'll be right back" I said and she nodded. I made my way over to nika mugging the whole time. "What you looking at" I asked standing in front of her and she quickly looked at me "Hi baby" she said smiling and I squinted my eyes at her. "Why you was looking at her butt" I asked raising a eyebrow "I wasn't" she said and I straight faced her. "Bae come on i'm gay I look at everybody ass" she said and I smacked my lips "Mhm ok" I said handing her the money i got planning to do something later on to make her mad. 

I was about to walk away but she grabbed my arm pulling me into her. "Whaaaat" I dragged out and she licked her lips "I'm hungry" she mumbled and I smacked my lips. "Bubba it's food over there" I said pointing to the table and she shook her head. "I don't want that" she said pulling me closer to her by my waist. "What you want then" I asked and she smirked running her finger down my stomach "you" she said lowly and memories of what happened the other day started to fill my mind making me cross my legs. "stop being nasty it's a lot of people here" I whispered and she shrugged "Can I have a kiss" she asked and I shook my head already knowing what she was trying to do. "Why not" she asked and I sighed then pecked her lips quickly pulling back. "Nooo come back" she said reaching for me and I shook my head making her pout.

I blew her a kiss then walked back over to keri. "Girl I see you" she said and I looked at her confused. "What you mean" I asked and she smacked her lips "I seen you and ole girl over there" she said and I blushed trying to hide my smile. "You be fucking" she whispered and I quickly shook my head "Here bey can you hold her real quick" lo asked coming over here with anastasia and I nodded grabbing her "Thank you, hey" she said talking to keri and she smiled "Hey girl I like yo hair" ker said making lo smile "For real ? Thank you girl they keep telling me my shit ugly" she said and I laughed. Lo flicked me off then walked away making me laugh harder. "Why ya'll being mean her hair is cute" keri said and and I shrugged. "Who baby" she asked rubbing anastasia stomach and she hit her hand. "Ouch, mean ass baby" keri said pulling her hand back and I giggled.

"It's nika baby" I said smiling at anastasia while she chewed on her bib. "Who is that" she asked "Her girlfriend" nika said coming over wrapping her arm around my shoulder and smiling. "Ohh that's wassup so you the step mom" keri asked me "No" nika said answering for me and she nodded. "You be treating my friend right" keri asked looking nika up and down. Oh lord. "Nahh I treat her like a dog" nika said smiling and I hit her stomach. "Ouch bey I was playing" she said hunching over and dagga hit me in the face making me wince. "Yea baby fight fight" nika said and I glared at her. "I treat my baby like a queen" she said standing up straight and smiling at me. "Mhm where you work" she asked and I knew what she was doing. I use to watch her do it with all toya boyfriends.

"Don't worry about it, where you work" nika said and keri gave her a stank face. Nika copied her face and she smacked her lips. "I see you ain't gone cooperate so just don't hurt my friend or imma kill you" keri said and my eyes widened.  "You sure about that" nika asked smiling and keri nodded "That's cute" nika said and I sighed in relief that she didn't start acting a fool. "Ain't nothing cute i'm serious" keri said and nika laughed. Welp now she about to starting acting like one. "So I guess you bout that life huh" nika asked smirking "Sure is" keri responded. Nika looked over at me and I shook my head already knowing she was finna do something crazy. She looked back at keri ad smirked "I am too so wassup" she said pulling out her gun and keri gasped. "Stop" I gritted at nika but he ignored me "You want the red or green beam" she asked pulling out her other gun and pointing them at her "Baby stop for real" I said pushing the guns down. "Yea chill" keri said and nika smirked.

"PUT THEM DAMN GUNS UP" chanel yelled at nika and she smacked her lips putting the guns back on her waist. "It was nice meeting you keri" nika said smiling and keri smiled nervously. "Yea same" she said and nika grabbed anastasia from me kissing my cheek "i'm still hungry" she said in my ear then rubbed my butt walking away.

"You can't say stuff like that to her" I said and keri glared at me "You know you suppose to warn me BEFORE right" she said and I giggled. "I didn't expect you to say that"I said honestly and she huffed looking around. "It makes sense now" she said still looking around "These a whole bunch of gangsters in here.. real gangsters" she said and I nodded. "And yo ass  is dating one" she said and I nodded again. "Toya ass just coped her one" she said and we both looked at latoya and cole talking. "I want onee" she whined stomping her foot "Go get one" I said and she sighed. "I can't i'm shy, how you get yours" she asked and I shrugged. "She talked to me first" I said and she huffed. "It's ok i'll get you one" I said and she smiled "Thank you bumble now go" she said kissing my cheek then pushing me away and I chuckled walking over to trey.

"Wassup queen B happy birthday" he said then reached in his pocket pulling out some money handing it to me. "Thank you trey" I said smiling and giving him a side hug. "You see that girl over there" I asked pointing to keri and he nodded looking her up and down. "She think you cute" I said and he looked over at me "Really" he asked smiling and I nodded. "Bet, peace out" he said throwing up the peace sign then walking over to her. "Butt butt is that you" I heard tamar say and I turned towards her smiling. "Come here girl I ain't seen you in a long time" she said and and I rushed over hugging her. "I missed you" I said and she looked at me shocked "You can talk" she said smiling and I nodded. "I went to speech therapy" I said and her smiled grew  "Aww my baby grown" she said fake pouting and I giggled. "Are you enjoying your birthday" She asked and I nodded. "Nika got me a dog" I said smiling "He in his cage though cause he in trouble" I finished. "Why he in trouble" she asked "Because he bit me while I was little" I said and she shook her head.

"Poor dog I just know solo hurt him" she said and I shook my head "Nika did" I said and she chuckled "That's even worse" she said then her phone dinged making her look at it. "Oh crap, I gotta go get mani i'll be back" she said and I pouted "How long it's gone take" I asked and she sighed. "She's a little far, but we're staying for a few days so if I get back late we'll come see you tomorrow" she said and I smiled "Ok" I said and she hugged me. "Happy birthday" she said then kissed my cheek walking away. 

I heard  'look back at me' by trina song start playing and all the girls started getting hype. "This my shit" I heard meg say then she started twerking on lo. All the girls was twerking on somebody and the boys started throwing money. I looked over and nika was walking towards me biting her lips with low red eyes I also noticed she had changed into some shorts. "come here" she said grabbing my shirt and pulling me close to her and I knew she was high. "You remember you said I act like a boy" she asked and I nodded "Well let me show you the girl side" she said then grabbed my hand putting more money in it. "You think you can keep up" she asked looking deep into my eyes and I nodded. "Good" she said smirking then leaned in close to my ear "Don't forget to touch it" she said lowly then pulled me closer turning around bending over and started twerking on me.

I was tense at first but soon I got use to it and started enjoying it. I popped the rubber band off the stack and lifted my arm in the air letting the hundreds fall on her one by one. "OK BEY I SEE YOU" I heard and all the boys started cheering me on while the girls hyped up nika. She grabbed my other hand and put it on her butt still twerking. I gained up some confidence to smack it and she looked back at me biting her lip. When the song was over she stood up straight and turned around facing me.

"When you gone feed me?"

Hello

This chapter don't got a emoji cause i'm still kinda in trouble and when I went to sneak my phone back to add the emoji it was dead.

Anyway how was ya'll day

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 213 24
some people are the definition of a walking nightmare and Beyoncé and Onika learns the hard way
39.8K 1.5K 20
Onika Tanya Maraj lived a perfect life until one mistake changed her life, she meets Beyoncé Giselle Knowles and falls in love with her, but will Oni...
185K 9.3K 67
"One finds limits by pushing them." Onika Maraj is a valorous and soft-hearted mother with a great head on her shoulder. So many odds has been stack...
135K 7.5K 69
Beyonce and Onika work together and eventually fall in love but can they stay in love? -- (G!p) (GxG)