Only You {Shawn Mendes}

By mendes_forever

Bad girl Skyler Dallas moves from New York to California. Nobody knows who she is or where she comes from, wi... More

Only You {Shawn Mendes}
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
Epilogue

40.

9K 196 143
By mendes_forever

"Why is she here." I say harshly. "Sky can you be nice for a day?" Cam asked only so I could hear. I roll my eyes in response.

We found a spot on the beach where we all put our stuff down. Zach and I sat on the towel and talked. "Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?" Zach says randomly. "You say it every 10 minutes." I say sarcastically while leaning my head on his bare chest. He kissed my forehead and we sat in a peaceful silence. I look in the water to see Shawn and Emily in the water. She was on his back and they were laughing.

"Do you still love him?" Zach asked. "What?" I looked over at him to see him already looking at me. "Do you still love Shawn?" Zach asks again. "No." I lied but he believed it. "Good." He places a soft kiss on my lips and pulls me closer to him. We lay down on the blanket and Zach plays some music. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek.

"Sorry to interrupt you two but you came to the beach to have fun. You can cuddle next week." Taylor says while walking up to the blanket and picking me up. "No!" I playfully yell. "Zachary save me!" I yell as Taylor carries me towards the water. Zach laughed for a second before standing up, he slowly followed us. Taylor walked in the water and stood where the water reached his waist. He pretended that he was going to drop me but I grabbed on to his neck every time. Zach stood there laughing at me "your not going to help me?!?!" I playfully yell at him. If I'm scared of one thing it's the ocean. and spiders... The ocean is full of millions of sea animals, and plenty of unknown sea creatures. There could be a hungry giant squid hiding underneath the sand waiting for Taylor to throw me in the water so it could eat me.

"I love you Taylor." I said and he smiled. "I love you too." He smirked and threw me into a wave that could've had a shark in it for all I know.

(Is anyone else afraid of the ocean? And spiders... or is it just me?)

"I changed my mind, I hate you." I said once I stood up. "I love you too." He smirks and runs towards Cameron. Zach came over to me and I jumped on his back. "Get me out of this damn water." I say and Zach laughs. He carried me to the shore, he puts me down on the wet sand and I kick the water. We take a seat and watch as the guys play chicken with one another. "Come play?!" Aaron says and I agree, even though I hate the ocean. But I'm 99% sure I won't be the one falling in. Zach carried me to the guys and I got on Taylor's shoulders.

"I want to go against Cameron." I tell Taylor and he nods his head in agreement. "Cam. Let's go!" Taylor's yells for no reason. Cameron gets on Nash's shoulders, Hayes is the 'referee'. "Go!" Hayes yells and I start to push Cam. I took a while but Cam and Nash fell, not because of me, because Nash tripped and they both ended up falling.

I look over at Emily and see Shawn flirting with her. She was obviously flirting back.

I know exactly who I want to go against. "Emily." I say and she turns to look at me. "Yeah?" She asked confused. "Do you wanna play?" I asked hoping she would say yes. "Yeah sure." She smiles and looks at Shawn. She says something to him and he agrees. I roll my eyes and she gets on Shawn's shoulder.

"Skyler be nice." Taylor says only so I could hear, I roll my eyes, why is everyone telling me to be nice. "Nah I'm good." I smile and he rolls his eyes. "1. 2. 3. GO!"Hayes said and I pushed her. She pushed me back a little harder and both Taylor and I went stumbling back.

This isn't fair. She has Shawn. Do you know how tall he is? She has an automatic advantage, her on Shawn's shoulders makes her at least five more inches taller than me.

As we were pushing each other a huge wave came and I accidentally punched her when I fell forward. She fell backwards and Shawn helped her up. She held her nose and began crying. "You punched me in the nose!" She cried and Shawn pulled her into his chest. "I'm sorry it was an accident." I said trying to sound sincere even though I wasn't. She needed a nose job anyways.

"You're not sorry." Taylor whispers in my ear and I elbow him. "Ow." He says while holding the side of his body where I just elbowed him.

Shawn took her out of the water and they went up to the blanket. "I have to thank you for that. They were so annoying." Azu says and the guys laugh. "Shawny the water is cold." Matt says in a high pitch voice while pretending to twirl his hair. He jumped on to Carter and Carter pushed him off. We all started laughing and Sammy jumped on my back. "Take me to Narnia." He yelled an I looked up at him. "Are you high?" I ask playfully and he shakes his head.

Sammy jumps off my back and we all walk back to the blanket. We turn back around once we see Shawn and Emily having an intense make out session. "It's not cute when they do it." Mahogany says and we play in the sand like four year olds.

Johnson was laying down so I began to bury him. I put sand on his feet and he kept moving. "Stop moving you feet." I say. After a few minutes his feet were completely covered in sand. "Your taking to long." Johnson complained. "It's been three minutes calm down." I say and he laughs. Soon all the guys were helping me bury Johnson. "Can we cover his face?" Taylor asked. "No!" Johnson yelled almost instantly. After twenty minutes of covering Johnson in sand we were finished. We all took pictures and we asked a stranger to take a picture of all of us surrounding him. After the picture Johnson struggled to get up but he finally did. He ran in the water to get all the sand off. He came back a few minutes later with an angry expression on his face. "I have sand places where sand should never be." He said and we all laughed.

***

"Shawn sing us a song." Sammy says. "Yeah Shawn sing us a song." Emily says in that annoying high pitched voice. The sun was setting and it was almost dark. The last time I was on the beach was when I was with Shawn. I can't help but think about him, I have these feelings for him that I don't want to have.

"I don't have my guitar." Shawn says. "We've seen you sing without it." Sammy says and Shawn shrugs. "Play the karaoke version or something." Hayes said and mahogany pulled out a portable speaker from the beach bag. "Shawn what song do you want to sing?" Mahogany asked so she could play the karaoke version. "All of the stars by ed sheeran?" Shawn asked and Mahogany agreed. She played the song and Shawn began to sing.

-

"So open your eyes and see The way our horizons meet And all of the lights will lead Into the night with me And I know these scars will bleed But both of our hearts believe All of these stars will guide us home And, oh, I know And oh, I know, oh I can see the stars From America" Shawn finished the song and we all clapped.

"That was amazing." Emily squealed and kissed Shawn's cheek. We all groaned in annoyance. "I wanna sing!" Hayes said and we agreed to sing one song each. Hayes choose to sing girlfriend Avril Lavigne.

"You're so fine I want you mine You're so delicious I think about you all the time You're so addictive Don't you know what I could do to make you feel alright? Don't pretend I think you know I'm damn precious And Hell Yeah I'm the motherfucking princess I can tell you like me too and you know I'm right" Hayes sang his song horribly and we all laughed. The memories we have together are priceless.

***

"Stay at the hotel with us. Bart got an extra room just in case." Gilinsky says and the guys agree. "I don't know." I say and look over at Zach. "Go with them. You haven't seen them in a while, go have fun." Zach says and I kiss his cheek goodbye. "I have to pack a few things first." I say.

"Already done." Kyle says while pulling out a suitcase. "When did you go in my room?" I asked while taking the suitcase from his hands. "Cam told me that the guys wanted to get a hotel with you we knew you would agree so when you were in the shower I packed you bag." He says and I thank him. "Don't worry my sweatpants are in there." He adds and I smile. I give him a quick hug goodbye and he messes up my hair.

We get to the hotel and Bart gives me a room key. "I don't want to be in a room alone." I whine and Cam laughs. "We all know you'll be in Shawn's bed by the end of the week." He says and I push him. "I'm with Zach." I say while picking out a pair of sweatpants to change into. "You don't love Zach and I know for sure Zach doesn't love you. His longest relationship lasted a week. It's only a matter of time before he breaks your heart." Cam says before walking towards the door. "Think about it." He says before walking out the door.

I roll my eyes and pick out a black tank top. I take a quick shower to wash off the beach. I changed into Kyle's sweatpants and the black tank top. I put my hair in a messy bun to dry, I walked out the bathroom to see Cameron and Nash sitting on one of the beds.

"Why are you here and how did you get in?" I asked while putting on a pair of fuzzy house socks.

My feet were cold.

"Bart gave me a key." Cam says like it was nothing. "But why are you here?" I asked. "We're going to the Jack's room to play Truth or Dare." Nash says and I cross my arms over my chest. "What if I don't want to?" I ask.

"We'll kidnap you for the night." Cam says and I roll my eyes. I grab my phone and we left to go to the Jack's room.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Truth or Dare chapter next. We all know nothing good comes from truth or dare.

I changed the person who plays Skyler in the book Idk if you noticed or not but I did. Originally it was Elizabeth Gillies (jade from victorious) but I changed it to Georgina Henley (Beth Anderson in perfect sisters Idk if you seen it or not but I like the movie. She's also been in the chronicle of Narnia) picture on top or the side depending from where you read from :)

Comment if you think I should

Keep Georgina Henley Aka Georgie Henley.

Or

Change it back to Elizabeth Gillies.

Bye ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 1.6K 43
Rose is just a small town girl who moved to California to follow her dream. She has no one, but she's fine with that. She keeps to herself and works...
135K 6.2K 35
We've all seen the cheesy Hallmark movies at Christmas time. Well this is pretty much one of those cheesy movies staring our favorite Brit! Is it go...
11.2K 112 23
Just what it says in the title. A bunch of random stories revolving around Cobra Kai and the Karate Kid. If you have a request, do let me know and I'...
53.6K 1.7K 15
Shigaraki Tomura is a student at UA, he works exceptionally well in all subjects but soon encounters a villain by the name of Dabi. Dabi is a dangero...