No Matter What

By jasdarealDON

I found my homie and my best friend I'mma be there for ya till the very end No matter what, no matter what... More

Disclaimer
Cast
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Epiosde 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Epsiode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Epsiode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Epsiode 44
Episode 45
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Episode 52
Season 2 (Cast)
Season Two~Episode One
Season Two~Episode Two
Season Three~Episode Three
Season Two~ Episode Four
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Season Two ~ Episode Five
Season Two ~ Episode Six
Season Two ~ Episode Seven
Season Two ~ Episode Eight
Season Two ~ Episode Nine
Season Two ~ Episode Ten
Season Two ~ Episode Eleven
Season Two ~ Episode Twelve
Season Two ~ Episode fourteen
NEW BOOK ALERT
Season Two ~ Episode Fifteen
NEW BOOK
Season 2 Finale
New Book
GXG

Season Two ~ Episode Thirteen

11.2K 654 593
By jasdarealDON

excuse mistakes

Roslyn had gotten released from the hospital four days ago. She had still been crying because of the unbearable pain in her leg, but with her family by her side it made her feel a little better.

Until Reagan and Jamari felt comfortable again, the kids would be dropped off by car and picked up as well by car. They kept Ra'Seem home the day after the bus crash, but the days after that he was back in school.

He had got a whooping for his behavior but he promised to get his act together.

Reagan and Jamari took turns with staying home with Roslyn. Reagan redirected all of her appointments to the house or allowed them to reschedule. Either way her children came first.

"Mommy, can you lay with me?" Roslyn asked.

"Of course, let me fix you some breakfast first. Which one do you want pancakes or waffles?" Reagan replied with a nod.

"Hmm, pancakes." Roslyn cheesed sitting up on her elbows.

"Coming right up, use your bell or your voice if you need me, I'll be right right back." Reagan nodded.

"Yes ma'am." Roslyn responded.

After Reagan was done cooking the pancakes, turkey bacon, cheesy hash browns, and cheese grits she took two plates upstairs with apple juice to Roslyn's room and sat them down.

"Hey Dooda you ready to eat?" Reagan asked Roslyn rubbing her scalp.

"Yes ma'am." Roslyn nodded.

"BABY I'M STAYING HOME TODAY!" Jamari's voice boomed throughout the house.

"Daddy is so loud. If I get a headache imma tell Bo Bo on him." Roslyn said with a smirk.

Reagan chuckled and stuffed her face with food. Jamari barged in the room diving into Roslyn's bed.

"Daddddyy you almost made my food spill." Roslyn whined.

"Where my food at?" Jamari frowned trying to take a piece of bacon off of Reagan's plate.

"Downstairs it's a little left, I only cooked for us." Reagan shrugged pooling his hand.

Smacking his lips, Jamari leaned back on the bed covering his face with his arms.

"Daddy you can have some of mine." Roslyn offered tilting her plate over.

"Nah it's good babygirl, eat your food. How you feeling though?" Jamari replied facing his daughter.

"My leg hurts, is Ra'Seem telling the truth about me not doing gymnastics anymore?" Roslyn asked picking with her grits.

Reagan and Jamari glanced at each other debating on what to say.

"Baby your ACL was crushed, you won't be able to do gymnastics anymore, but what if I told you that you can try something like helping teach kids gymnastics?" Reagan responded

"Noo I only did gymnastics so you guys can pay more attention to me. Like the competitions and stuff." Roslyn mumbled.

Both parents frowned in confusion. All Roslyn talked about was being the next Gabby Douglas.

"But Ro I thought you liked the li gymnastics shit? I thought you wanted to be like that girl Tabby Gouglas." Jamari frowned.

"Nah, even though I was the best gymnast there I wanna be a cook." Roslyn cheesed looking up at her parents.

"Dooda you think we don't pay attention to you?" Reagan pouted sitting her plate on the night stand.

Roslyn started playing with her fingers shaking her head. "It's just sometimes I feel like you guys don't love me like y'all love the other kids. Sometimes I feel left out like I'm not even here. That's why I like sleeping with you guys."

"Dooda I didn't know you felt that way. And I knew something was up when you got so much clingier. Roslyn we love you so much, you're like a mini mama. The most respectful child we got. Anytime we ask you to do something you do it with no back talk, no attitude, no nothing. You always looking out for everybody when we not around and Im sorry you ever had to feel this way. I love you so much Dooda I can't even explain it." Reagan explained with a small pout on her lips. She honestly thought that she gave all of her kids equal attention, but now she knew she had to make some changes.

"Dooda butt you know how much I talk about you at the center? You and this other li girl remind me of each other. Y'all both so caring and humble that y'all would do anything just to make somebody happy. Ain never meant to make you feel left out or unloved because I love you with everything in me. I love you and your brothers and sisters with everything in me. I promise things gone change. I hope you can forgive us." Jamari added on.

"Can I get a group hug?" Roslyn asked.

Reagan and Jamari chuckled and carefully hugged her not to tightly. "We love you Dooda."

"I love y'all too so much." Roslyn smiled feeling huge weight lifted off her shoulders. She felt so much better now and she knew things were starting to look up for her.

"When your leg heals, we gone get you in some cooking classes and get you some cookbooks. You gotta pay attention now cause dinner gone be on you."

"I can do it." Roslyn cheesed.

Two hours later..

"No daddy you're cheatinggg." Roslyn whined dropping all of her UNO cards on the bed.

"Y'all just sore losers, baby come on." Jamari smirked talking to Reagan who had three yellow cards left. The color was currently green.

"Jamari you cheating, you can't make her pull all them cards." Reagan chuckled.

"Y'all don't know how to play." Jamari shook his head.

"Ion wanna play nomore." Roslyn pouted crossing her arms over one another.

"Awww baby you making her sad." Reagan pouted.

"Mcht, fine we can start over damn. Ian even cheating y'all just gotta know the game.

"Play yo cards right dooda. That's real life lesson, do you understand me?" Jamari asked seriously.

"Yes sir." Roslyn nodded. They had been playing all types of games all day. Basically just chilling around. They went from Monopoly, Jenga, Trouble, and now UNO.

——

"Raelyn you better loose yo attitude." Ja'Seem mugged looking at his younger sister.

"You just embarrassed me and you want me to loose my attitude, yea ok." Raelyn replied looking out the passenger window.

"The fuck you was doing?" Ja'Seem asked trying to keep his cool. He had just picked Raelyn up from a friend's house, but when he pulled up he saw her laughing in a boy's face. On top of that she was laughing with kids who were smoking.

"I wasn't doing anything, I didn't even know they were going to be there." Raelyn sighed.

"Oooo you in troubleeeeee." Ramari smirked glad that it wasn't him this time.

"Nigga shut up." Ra'Seem chuckled.

"You gotta be dumb. Ion know what yo ass was thinking. Like what even persuaded you to be around them girls. They all over social media sucking dick in bathrooms. That's who you hang with now?" Ja'Seem snapped.

"No!" Raelyn yelled back.

"That's ok, you can save all yo energy for mama and da, see what they gotta say."'Ja'Seem shrugged. He was so disappointed in Raelyn right now.

She smacked her lips and sunk down in her seat. Now she know she was in trouble.

Once they made it to the house, Raelyn slowly got out the car trying to waste as much time as possible. Ja'Seem shook his head and entered the house calling for his parents.

"Fuck you yelling for nigga?" Jamari frowned coming downstairs with Roslyn on his back.

"Where my kids?" Reagan asked seeing only Ra'Seem come in the house.

"They coming, but y'all need to talk to y'all daughter, for I loose my cool." He replied plopping down on the couch.

Raelyn slowly walked in fidgeting with her fingers avoiding eye contact with her parents.

"What's wrong with ha?" Jamari asked laying Roslyn down, making sure she was comfortable.

"I pull up to get her and she laughing in some dude face, while some girls smoking around her. On top of that they the same girls who was on IG for sucking dick. Young nasty fuckers." Ja'Seem mugged.

"Nigga you better be lying." Jamari mugged Raelyn.

"Sit down Raelyn. Ramari and Ra'Seem go take y'all showers if you don't smell like soap with you get out get back in." Reagan stated staring at Raelyn.

Both boys smacked their lips made that they were about to miss something. Luckily Roslyn was under medication, so it was only a matter of time before she was knocked out.

"What you looking like you finna cry fa?" Jamari asked.

Raelyn shrugged her shoulders keeping silent.

"So that's what type of time you on?" Jamari asked.

Instead of responding Raelyn shook her head 'no' which pissed Reagan off more.

"OPEN YO FUCKING MOUTH RAELYN!" Reagan snapped making everyone in the room flinch.

"No sir." Raelyn said.

"So why the hell you around people who smoke? I don't even smoke around y'all." Jamari frowned.

"And then you was with a boy, what they was doing Seem?"

"He just had his arm over her shoulder." Ja'Seem replied.

"How old you is Fat?" Jamari asked.

"T-Thirteen." Raelyn responded.

"We agreed that sixteen was the age you can start doing yo li dating shit." Jamari said.

"When we agreed on that?" Ja'Seem frowned, scrunching his eye brows.

"Shut up."

"Why you being sneaky? And why the fuck is you hanging with those girls, you too pretty for that." Reagan stated.

"Mama, I didn't even know they were gonna be there. Tamara said it was just gone be and her chilling. And then they came." Raelyn explained.

"Did you smoke?" Reagan asked.

"No ma'am. Honest." Raelyn immediately answered.

Jamari eyed Raelyn's body language looking for her weaknesses. "She ain't smoke." Jamari knew when all of his kids were lying and telling the truth.

"Dont be dumb for friends or for popularity Raelyn. You know we don't follow people, we leaders. Get yo head straight and stay away from them churn. They ain't no good." Reagan said.

"I swear it won't happen again." Raelyn said immediately. She knew she wasn't the bad type. She just got caught up at the wrong time.

"Give me your phone. You can get it back later." Reagan said holding her hand out.

Raelyn sighed and handed her phone over. She didn't care, there was nothing to hide.

"And you grounded for two weeks." Jamari added on.

"Yes sir." Raelyn nodded going up to her room.

"Whew kids, what we gone do with em?" Ja'Seem sighed kicking his feet on the table.

Reagan glared. "Where my baby Kiari?"

"Ain talked to her in a minute. She ain't been answering." Ja'Seem sighed with a shrug.

———-
Heyyyy!!

How y'all doing??

I'm hungry, what y'all ate?

Thanks to @Yanaaaa2x  her idea on this chapter! She's been one of my day one supporters from the start. A lot of you have, I'll be picking two people who comments and consistently vote every Tuesday.

Ohh y'all this over 2000 words and I haven't pre read it so please excuse all errors!!!

Anyways let's get into it!

Y'all think they should've keep Ra'Seem at home like Roslyn?

Coincidentally Jamari and Reagan stayed home with Roslyn.

How y'all feel about Roslyn only doing gymnastics for more attention?

In reality she wants to be a chef, y'all think she should be enrolled in the cooking classes?

I bet y'all was wondering where Rhylyn was, most of the time she's with Nyla! However I'll start including her more.

How do y'all feel about the talk Reagan and Jamari gave Roslyn? Do y'all feel like it made her feel better?

Jamari ass cheating in UNO, anybody else know somebody like him?

Play your cards right even though you get dealt the wrongs ones, y'all like the advice he gave Roslyn?

Uh Oh

Ja'Seem caught Raelyn in some bad behavior, y'all think he was doing to much?

How y'all feel about Raelyn's attitude in the car?

Do y'all feel like Jamari and Reagan handled the situation correctly? Should they have done more?

Who y'all think the more hot head of a parent??

Don't forget to vote, comment, and Share

Follow me kids!!

-JassyOut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 237 11
I belong to you, I give all my love to you ..
174K 3.2K 57
We made a bond from the very beginning I found my homie and my best friend I'mma be there for ya till the very end No matter what, no matter what...
LOVE By ibriclarke

Teen Fiction

226K 9.1K 45
"When I'm with you, I feel like I'm home, but sometimes home isn't the best place to be."
17.5K 282 37
Just read you'll like it 🤭