Dandelions - House of Anubis1...

By PevensieDreams

"What's up with Mick? What did you do?" "Nothing! what makes you think I did something?" "Because it's you... More

EPIGRAPH(edited x2)
♡︎ONE ♡︎ - House of secrets
♡︎T W O ︎♡︎ - house of attiude
♡︎THREE ♡︎ - House of the blackbird
♡︎FOUR ♡︎- house of dares
♡︎FIVE♡︎ - house of locks/ house of eyes
꧁SIX -SEVEN ꧂- house of agendas / house of keys
꧁EIGHT꧂- House of discovery
꧁NINE ꧂ - House of hyper
꧁TEN ꧂ - House of cheats
꧁ELEVEN ꧂- House of intruders
꧁TWELVE꧂ -house of proof
꧁THIRTEEN ꧂- House of Confrontation
꧂FOURTEEN ꧂- house of Alarms
꧁FIVETEEN ꧂- House of flames
꧁SIXTEEN ꧂ - House of passages
꧁SEVENTEEN꧂ - house of kidnap
꧁EIGHTEEN ꧂- House of catnap
꧂NINTEEN꧂- house of cameras
꧁TWENTY ꧂ - house of numbers
꧁TWENTY-ONE ꧂ - house of scares
꧁TWENTY-TWO ꧁- house of fakers
꧁T W E N T Y- T H R EE ꧂- house of identity
꧂T W E N T Y- F O U R꧂House of emergency
♡︎TWENTY-FIVE♡︎ - house of Reunion
♡︎TWENTY-SIX♡︎ - house of Memories
♡︎TWENTY-SEVEN ♡︎- House of drama/ house of codes part 1
♡︎TWENTY-EIGHT- ♡︎ -House of codes part 2/ house of risk
♡︎TWENTY NINE ♡︎ - House of Hazard/ house of Charades
☾THIRTY-ONE ☽- house of arrest
☾THIRTY-TWO☾ - House of time
☾THIRTY-THREE ☽- house of masks
☾THIRTY-FOUR ☽- House of pursuit
☾THIRTY-FIVE☽ - house of yesterday/ house of Victory
☾THIRTY-SIX ☽- house of Bribes/ venom
☆Thirty-seven☆- House of the stars/House of Harsh
☆THIRTY-EIGHT☆ - house of lights
☆THIRTY-NINE☆ - house of Allegiance
☆FORTY☆ -House of pests
☆FORTY-ONE☆ house of revalation/Heavy
☆𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙒𝙊 ☆- "House of Finale" part 1 (Hush/ Spies)
☆𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 -☆ "House of Finale" part 2 (Sting/Never/Forever)

♡︎THIRTY ♡︎ - House of rendezvous

110 2 0
By PevensieDreams

MANY HOURS passed by and they were still inside, however unknowing to them Mrs Andrews parked her car exactly one meter away outside in exchange for the duo. Around the corner where both vehicles were the others hide behind a bush watching as they waited for a perfect timing for them to rescue their friends. "I can't see Patricia and Rhianna" Amber whispered while she along with Fabian and Nina secretly kept an eye out.

"They must be in the back of Rufus's van"
Fabian whispered back to Amber , in fact he was correct about that part.

"Okay- we all know what to do let's go"
Nina instructed in a hush voice until she had a perplexed expression."We do know what to do right?" she questioned yet got no reply from either of pair, they moved away from their hiding spot nothing less. As the three of them snuck round going past vehicles parked a metre from each other Mrs Andrews was still talking with Rufus although it appeared she wasn't getting any luck , they went behind his van ((both adults not aware this was happening in their eyes)) it looked like something had been exchanged but that wasn't really important for this trio.

Fabian gave a go unlocking the red double door on the van, unluckily nothing worked.
"It's locked" he informed Amber and Nina just when two figures appeared in front the small clear window.

"Patricia! Rhianna! are you guys okay?"
Nina's voice came across as muffled from outside when she softly got their attention although they clearly heard her. "Yes! just get us out of here!" replied the redhead once spotting those three outside.

"Hang on guys, we're on it"
Fabian says whilst taking out a crowbar and used all of his strength he had to pry it open, it wasn't working once again and by the looks of it they were loosing time.

"Hurry up, please!"
Patricia pleaded wile Mrs Andrews and Rufus were in the middle of their serious talk until he went into his van meaning both girls could get driven into another area if he doesn't open the door quick enough, what sounded like a car engine starting only caused this group to worry even more ; will everything turn out fine in the end? or will this complete stranger (well, not unknown to their teacher/head teacher and legal carer just them) get away with it? ."Please! quickly! can you get the door open?"

With luck the door finally opened and the duo immediately got out with help from their friends, secretly Rutter closed it then let Rufus drive down the road as they went into a relieved group hug. "I've missed you guys so much! aw Ambs your shoe is muddy, did she freak out about that?" Rhianna softly squealed before the now five back together pulled apart.

"That is so not funny Anna, I was mad it got muddy but rescuing you two was far more important" Amber said which they were super pleased their plan really worked "it's a good thing we did 'cause who would annoy me with their sleep sining at night?" she joked ; finally! they were a group again and it truly is a calm feeling knowing those two are safe. The five of them confidently strolled down the pathway, in their defence it surprised their French teacher who covered her face due to feeling upset thinking they'd gone.

They each stopped walking once coming face to face with the older woman who seemed stunned at seeing her two other students "How on earth?.." Miss Andrews confusingly quizzed, Williamson and Clarence had their arms linked as they sent her a sharp glare "oh Patricia, Rhianna; I've been so worried about you bo- She started speaking whilst stepping forward to hug them each but the pair took a step back.

"Sure you were"
Rhianna flatly spoke, she wasn't exactly taking much liking towards her teacher this very second ; couple terms ago she didn't even mind the woman but now she can't bare believing anything that's being said to them.

"Yeah ,right"
Scoffed Patricia afterwards which left Mrs Andrews completely bewildered ."But.." Miss Andrews to speak yet she didn't allow her to do so. "Come on! what's the big mystery?why is Rufus after joy? where is she?" she kept throwing questions at her.

"Don't threaten me Patricia"
Miss Andrews replied with disbelief, she just hoped her other student wasn't going to do the exact same thing. "We only want to find our best friend Mrs A, this kind of stud doesn't happen in other boarding schools.. I think it doesn't anyway" Rhianna tells her yet payed for one second although this lady wasn't interested." you two have no idea what you're getting into"

"Don't threaten me Daphne"
Patricia remarked while using her first name which for the second time shocked those by them." We're already in it" she sternly added. of course it was way past their curfews, with all the craziness they've had for the past days they only wanted to sleep once officially returning home ( neither planned on leaving each others side; somehow her and Rhianna ended up breaking Victor's room rules .. it's not like they cared, they just wanted to have one's present to feel safe).
_____________________________________

I CAN'T BELIVE WE'RE at school when they literally got us dragged into their adult drama❝Tiredly mumbled Rhianna as she sat in her new original shared desk, she hadn't seen her most disliked duo around and she honestly didn't plan on looking for them this early morning. they had French first thing which she now dreaded even more than she already does.
"they could get sued for this - I'm not kidding. mum knows people in the law service" she carried speaking though her head rested in her palms.

"I'm sure they're already scared of your mum Rhi. they've seen her many times now"
Patricia said, it might be true but they'll never find out. "Do you think I over stepped the mark? demanding answers?" she asked whilst the five were facing one another in their usual classroom.

"No! you were amazing"
Nina complimented her and they each nodded in agreement.

"Who's ready to bring these suckers down?"
Cheerfully questioned Patricia, the group proudly smiled at her new plan. "Sibuna" Amber says while they then did their secret move. around that moment their teacher whom neither took much liking to entered the room "Settle down quickly, please"this gained everyone's attention when she sat at her desk.

"Thank you. now, it has come to our attention that some of you are not as occupied as you might like outside of class" Mrs Andrews spoke which confused most of them whereas
Jerome loudly said"You can say that again, bring on the new girls Miss!" those sitting in front of him turned around yet weren't stunned by his weirdness unlike other houses who don't live with them.

"I've said this before and I'll say it again, you are so weird Jerry" Rhianna quietly tells him with an mini amused smile on her face since she figured others would be startled by his words "literally" she finished her sentence just as they silently chuckled before she faced the front .

"So, we've decided to run elections for a school representative" Their french teacher continued explaining everything that will be going on these next few days, she didn't bother saying anything at Jerome's comment. " The school's representative would be an ambassador for the school and would also act as a conduit for relations between staff and students" she soon finished explaining although when she did someone's hand went up. "yes, Patricia?" 

"I don't like the school rep ideas.Mrs Andrews, but I might be interested in starting a school paper" Patricia suggested when lowering her hand down which her classmates turned around "The gossip, the news, the scandal. the truth. what'd you reckon?" she casually made another threat although this wasn't aware to anyone else but her circle. "I think you'll find Patricia- that little matter is already in hand"replied Mrs Andrews while looking right at her almost like it were directed for her.

_____________________________________

Once the lesson finished later than it normally does, the Anubis residents learnt that Mick went away to his football academy trial thing , she didn't even know that was today she thought it would be later in the year but hopefully he does get in because he's always been training early in the morning sometimes in the evening too.

The five of them headed out of class along with everyone else although she got stopped by Jerome and Alfie who pulled her into a surprising tight hug."Ugh! I can't-  nice to see guys too! you can let go of me now" Rhianna said through her soft giggle and afterwards they pulled apart from their hug. "Think that was the first time you've ever done that Jerome"

"Done  what?"
Jerome asked as they begun walking down the hallway, neither had any clue what happened those past days though hopefully she'll tell them everything when she's ready. "showed actual emotions at school- did an alien catch your soul or something?" The brunette says and the three of them laughed like nothing ever went wrong last night."Ha ha very funny- where have you been for these few days? same with Williamson, it was quit odd not having you two around" he said just when it fell quiet between them.

"Yeah, it's like you magically vanished into thin air"
Remarked Alfie yet neither got any answer from Rhianna."Okay..  check out this cool game I downloaded on my phone. you get to be a chicken in space" he changed subject while reaching into his blazer pocket while they continued walking down the hall , now going through their usual green ish doors .

Rhianna sent him a perplexed expression when taking a look at his screen which lit up with an purple background with white text saying ' CHICKEN CHASE' . "Dude.. chickens can' t fly nor will they be able to breath in space.. how does this- never mind I'm not gonna ask any questions."
she rambled on until she spotted Mara standing alone after seeing Patricia head another direction. "HHello Jaffray" she greeted the girl, mainly because she doesn't like her so it will most likely irritate her.

"Aww, Mick's away and Mara's got no one to play with" Jerome sarcastically spoke which made the other troublemakers share an amused look. "Mara, you can out with us if you like" he offered her once they stopped walking.

"Are you out of your mind?"
Rhianna whispered whilst squinting her eyes at him ; did he seriously just ask her to hang out with them?."Al, please tell me I'm not going crazy and you heard that too" she said towards Alfie who stood beside her.

"I heard it too Anna.  the world is coming to an end!" Alfie replied as they softly chuckled at their lame responses, in all fairness it was quit strange that Clarke even offered Jaffary to join them for a day. Mara glanced between him then at Rhianna whom looked the most offended."No thanks. that would be weird" she tells them thus made her way somewhere else.

"Did she just-
" Blurted out Rhianna while blinking a few times."Oh forget it. hey, I'll catch up with you guys later.. I'm just going to see that lot for a bit" she waved a goodbye to the boys and afterwards headed towards where her other set of friends were standing, she did feel bad for not giving any further information but it was too risky.. they'll eventually know everything soon, the clue searching crew were in a circle shape as they discussed about what Mrs Andrews possibly meant.

"What do you think she meant by ' the matter already being in hand'?" Patricia unsurely asked them yet no one understood what their teacher was going on about. unaware to them, Victor had walked into the school building now standing behind the group "You are to come with me if you want to know the truth" he instructed then left them along, they'd gotten even more confused at this point.

The group started heading out of their main school hallway until Amber got slightly worried. " Where are you guys going?what if they stuff us in a hole with no food or mascara for sixty two days?" she quizzed, she really was exaggerating just a bit. "oh, wait for me" she called out when they began leaving.

**** ****     ***

Nina, Amber, Fabian, Patricia and Rhianna   were now back at home, inside Trudy had been busy cleaning while they've been learning stuff. "Oh, you lot look terrible" she said once seeing how nervous they looked whilst going upstairs."What are you doing dragging them here in the middle of the day?" she worryingly asked Victor because nothing made any sense to her.

"Don't let us keep you from your cleaning duties Trudy." Victor spoke from top staircase "Supermarket, yes?" he instructed Trudy whom was quit shocked since she didn't really need to go into town."My office, up up up up" he says to the group of teens and they continued going upstairs then reached his office."Off you go Trudy, don't want to fire you again. once a term is quit enough" he implied thus went straight upstairs as well .

"Mr creepy Vicky says ' come with me if you want to know the truth' then he says 'don't let us bother you from your cleaning'" Rhianna mocked him whilst they stepped into his room
"is it just me or has it gone really warm?"she quizzed as she fanned herself when she felt herself starting to heat up. "Yeah it's super hot now- I can't get a fever, I haven't had one since I was like twelve" she breathed out but then noticed she wasn't the only person feeling different " Are you alright Trisha? we're safe back at home with all our friends who are like family" she tried keeping them both calm though her plan didn't work.

"Are you guys okay?"
Nina kindly asked the duo who seemed to be panicking."We need a paper bag! We need a paper bag!" she implied although when she did sounds of keys locking the door made both girls extra worried. neither knew what's going on but by hearing Victor lock them inside is kind of concerning.

"I can't- I can't breath"
Patricia says through her quick panicking breaths,  maybe following their legal guardian home was a bad idea after all. "I need to get out of here- let me out!" she cried whereas Victor didn't care for their needs and carried on logging onto his computer "You wanted answers. well, here they are" he spoke while turning it's screen towards them.

"There's no way I'm staying in another locked room" Rhianna breathed out within a hint of panic while they tried getting out of his office, she soon stopped once hearing a voice on the computer. " Patricia? Rhianna? are you guys there?"she knew that soft tone anywhere.. there's only one person who she knew. "Joy!" they both said at the same time when realising it was their best friend talking."It's so good to see your face again "she said when sitting in a chair in front of his desk.

"I got your card joy! I came to find you, but you-" Patricia started to say though got interrupted by miss Mercer on screen "they wouldn't let me see you. 'too dangerous" she explained."hey, it's okay. it's not your fault.. so when are you coming back?"

"Yeah! I miss my buddy so much. it hasn't been the same without you, we are in need of our gossip girl catch up session" Rhianna says with a smile on her face."And we also got to have our daily karaoke" she finished speaking but her smile turned into a sad expression .

Joy avoided that question although she did keep those plans in the back of her mind for whenever she does returning to Anubis house. " hey, is that Amber?"she questioned soon as she saw their fashion loving housemate.

" Hey Joy! I have so much to tell you. Mick and I split up and he's totally devastated but pretending not to be" Amber explained about her not so relationship with the jock who's not there. "And- Nina's started the school. she's American" she says while turning around to show her roommate .

"Hi. I'm Nina, from America"
Nina greeted herself through her short laugh. she's now finally seen their missing housemate face to face.. well; not exactly though it was their first time meeting. "Hi" Joy greeted back then went into a question."so you're the new me? " she asked the dirty blonde  which it did seem that why. "um.. well.. sort of."  they then changed subject again "So- do you want to tell us where you are?" she asked yet couldn't get an answer.

"No she does not"
Strictly implied Victor while he looked at the screen causing there to be a slightly awkward atmosphere in the room. "And.. Fabian's here" Amber pointed towards where he stood, hopping she was making it less tense between everyone.

"Hey Joy"
Rutter had greeted his other best friend, at the start of them it was originally him/her/Patricia and Rhianna. The four were an inseparable group until one of their very own suddenly left then it turned into twos , singles then a group again although with a new addition. "Fabes, hi" Joy greeted him while using his only nickname that she would ever uses- nobody else did.

Rhianna turned slightly to see if Nina was jealous or not.. yep. she hopes there won't be any sort of love triangle next year if Mercer does return to boarding school. "would you look at that" she spoke to herself then faced round again acting like she didn't say or do anything, she really wondered what life would've turned out if she stayed , they would've got together without any problems.,. she still ships Fabina though.

"So when are you coming back?"
Patricia eagerly asked but unfortunately Joy hesitated for a second until she responded." I'm not" she tells her which completely shocked them "what?!  why not?"

"I can't say too much but, dad says there's someone after us so we have to we move away and change our names and stuff" Joy explained though she wasn't too sure about everything that's going on, at that time her dad had entered the room now joining the video call. "Rufus" Patricia spoke with realisation  whilst looking at Victor seeing if he gave any reaction whatsoever but he just sat there without any emotion like he has done throughout the whole thing."But I'm still your best friend guys, and I always will be.. but it's just too dangerous to be there anymore" she finished speaking just when Mr Mercer was in frame of the computer.

"I understand Jj. I'm sure we'll be seeing each other soon when it's over" Rhianna calmly said although she was feeling upset about her missing out on their last few days of year ten. " It just sucks you won't finish year ten with us" she sadly added yet Amber gave her a small gentle comfort squeeze on her shoulder which she softly smiled at.

"Off the cam now, please princess"
Mr Mercer instructed his daughter."Guys, I have to go but listen- Victor and the other teachers.." Joy began to speak though her father stopped her from saying whatever it is she wanted to truthfully explain."-Joy" he sharply says which made her not carry on anymore " .. they're protecting me; you can trust them okay?" she implied before she got up from her chair going to another room.

"Joy don't go!"
Cried Patricia with sadness in her voice " We miss you" she added when the younger Mercer returned on screen for a short while. "I miss you guys too.. bye" Joy tells those who knew her well thus left whichever room she had been going somewhere else.

"Happy now?"
Victor questioned those there after they'd spoken to her ; it still doesn't add up. why are the teachers plus other adults in a cult? why is there some man mad at them? it's all too much. "But, why is Rufus after Joy?" Patricia asked him hoping he'd give them some true answers.

"He's not after Joy.  He's after me"
Joy's dad corrected when he sat in the chair his daughter had been sitting on. "Hello Patricia, Rhianna" he addressed both girls sitting at the front of Victor's cam recorder."Mr Mercer" They spoke in unison with a little bit of confusion. "I work for the government; Zeno is after some top secret information which we can not let him have" he tells them which surprised each of them when hearing it "It's the matter of security. Sorry, but that's all I can tell you at the moment"

Victor then turned his computer towards him.
"Very well, boys and girls. let's wrap It up now"he instructed whilst pressing some buttons that turned off the video call ( or so they thought it did). He stood up to unlock his office door. "And there's one more thing , from now on you are to go straight too school and then directly back to the house  afterwards" he says which caused them to share glances at one another in pure shock.. he had put them on house arrest." No one is to go anywhere without my knowledge- Rufus Zeno is still out there" he continued with his new rule once opening it letting them head back .

"Don't forget his two minions who tried killing me" Rhianna pointed out once she was no longer sitting down. "Has Mr sweet done anything about that? surely they can't come back on private grounds after that" she quizzed, hopefully he has sorted them out considering she didn't see either whackos for the whole day."Yes it's all sort out miss Clarence. I'll have a word with your parents sometime this week" Victor reassured her but she had this feeling they were still lurking around somewhere too. "off you go"he allowed them to leave , the group had a hushed conversation when making their way downstairs.

"I can't believe Victor's putting us under house arrest. " Nina said whilst they each walked down the girls corridor around a similar moment as he shut his door.

"I can't believe he's one of the good guys! he has such evil hair"
Voiced Amber with a hint of surprise in her voice.

"but is he really?" 
Nina questioned since she wasn't to sure herself .

"Yes! you heard Joy. "
Patricia assures her as they now walked down the stairs, they've most likely missed a few hours of their break although neither knew what time it was."At least we know Joy's safe." Fabian spoke just when they'd reached bottom step."It must be pretty scary though, having to re invent yourself to get Rufus off your back."

"Joy's miles away Patricia, he can't get to her now" Assumed Nina as her, Amber and Rhianna headed towards the front door then waited for the others so they could all go to their next lesson together.

"It's not her I'm thinking off"
Patricia tells Nina which no one understood what she meant.

"Guys. wait"
Fabian instructed once stepping off the stairs going past the four girls "be back in a minute" he said and rushed down the hallway turning to his shared bedroom going to collect something .....

_______________________

WORD COUNT : 3951
last edited : TBA

✲⋅*,∴°

Tiger speaks hii :

Omg omg we're so close to episode 60 ah!! I know I said I'll put this book on hold in the previous chapter but I got an idea for this ep at 2am, wrote it at 10 but only finished now around 2pm :<()

what are you guys looking forward to for when I'm near the end? I lowkey can't wait for prom and Fabina/Rhitrica scenes jsjslfjs; I've got a thousand things planned for both ships & It's so cute. Of course we'll still be seeing those three crazies.. I won't say too much information

‼️
From today, I won't be updating anything this entire week until may. I just don't want to complete this book early since we've got about 8 months left soo it will be a while. I'm not gonna continue my rewatch but instead I'll be watching other shows

If you liked this chapter please don't be a ghost reader. don't forget to vote/comment/ share 
until May everyone

- 🤍xoxo xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 730 14
Just a simple story about Garnet finding a lover.
8.1K 249 12
top: sunoo bottom: Niki where a boy Niki was bullied by the popular guy Kim sunoo just because Niki told him it was his sit?
3.8K 80 8
˗ˏˋA MODERN FAMILY FANFIC 'ˎ˗ For Cecilia Martin, there were only three things in life: Family, football and success. Cecilia is used to taking cont...
3K 216 6
❝ Our world, we'll go, with you by my side ❞ the walking dead season 1 - started: 27/11/2023 finished: book one in the TAKE ON THE WORLD series cov...