Berzerk Love (Hekapoo x Male...

By Victor_TheRiper

Mewni has always been kept safe out of danger, and yet thanks to Star and Marco alongside with the High Commi... More

Prologue
Chp.1 Enter The New Royal Mewni Guard Pt.1
Chp.2 Enter The New Royal Mewni Guard Pt.2
Chp.3 Enter The New Royal Mewni Guard Pt.3
Chp.4
Chp.5 Unleashed Swordsman
Chp.6
Chp.7 The Origin Of "Guts"
Chp.8 TimeSkip
Chp.9 Enter The Monster Boss Toffee
Chp.10 Nosferatu Zodd
Chp.12
Chp.13
Chp.14
Chp.15
Chp.16
Chp.17 Murder Until Its Done
Chp.18
Chp.19
Chp.20 Farewell Pt.1
Chp.21 Farewell Pt.2
Chp.22
Chp.23 The Skull Knight
Chp.24 The Return Of Guts
Chp.25
Chp.26 Lemon Chapter
Chp.27
Chp.28
Chp.29 The Awakening Of Behelit
Chp.30 The Despair Of Deaths
Chp.31
Chp.32 The End Of Toffee
Chp.33 The Sad Epilogue
Final Chapter: The Final Epilogue

Chp.11 Battle With The Immortal Monster

1K 37 5
By Victor_TheRiper

-PLAY THEME SONG-

Zodd: Come at me then!

(YN): *grins* HAAAAAAAGH!!!

(YN) then started rushing at Zodd as he then gripa his sword and ready to swing it, but Zodd soon swings his sword first than him as (YN) evades his swings, knowing Zodd's sword hit towards his and made him sent flying crashing to a wall, (YN) soon recovers...

Zodd: You evade my attack successfully. Well done.

Suddenly Zodd grips his sword and started swinging his sword like a wild mad man towards (YN) as (YN) uses his black sword to block and evade his attacks, knowing their too difficult to evade and yet fast as well, (YN) dodged it at the last as Zodd ended up destroying the pillar instead of him as he kept swinging his sword at him and (YN) kept on dodging away from it, soon Zodd lifts his hand, clenches it and strikes a brutal punch towards (YN)'s gut, causing him to spat out blood and then afterwards sending him flying crashing towards a wall again. (YN) can barely get up and yet blood was coming out from his mouth from that gut punch he got from Zodd, he barely recovers as Zodd was impressed somehow...

Zodd: *chuckles* Impressive.

(YN) Mind: He's too strong..! And yet he's fast as well!

Meanwhile, outside of the cave, Queen Moon and the others arrived outside of the cave, yet to hear that (YN) went in to face off the enemy, she was worried about him...

Queen Moon: I'm going in! River, stay out here with the rest!

King River: W-Wait dear! Shouldn't I come along-

Queen Moon: No River. I can handle it. Just stay out here with the rest, got it?!

King River: V-Very well dear.

Queen Moon: Good. Don't worry, I will bring (YN) back in peace.

Mina: B-But your majesty! You need at least someone to-

Queen Moon: It's alright Mina! Just stay put.

Star: Be careful mom!

Queen Moon then starts rushing finale the cave to go and find (YN) to save him, as Hekapoo then was already worry about for her that she went all alone...now back to the fight with Zodd and (YN)....

Zodd: *Chuckles* For the past 50 years, no one, and not even a single warrior has been able to defend against my attacks, except you of course. No wonder Toffee has sent me to kill you. You're different.

(YN) Mind: This monster...he's far yet the strongest opponent I've ever faced...no...it's more than that, his strength isn't like a human. What can I do?! I was only able to defend myself cause of the size of my sword. Once strike to his sword can easily shatter it to pieces. So, the strength of our weapons are at least equal!

(YN) then grips his sword as he got into a battle position..

Zodd: Ahh. I see you intend to gamble your life on a single strike. *chuckles* you're relying on your strength to lay one attack on me, but your logic is flaw. Your brains will be scattered before your sword could ever reach to my body. Interesting, I accept your challenge. Time for you to die!!!

Zodd rushes towards (YN) as he then swings his sword at him, as for (YN) he then took a step forward as he swings his black sword towards Zodd's, soon their swords collide, and yet Zodd's happen to end up broken in half by (YN)'s sword...

Zodd: My sword!

(YN) Mind: Nows my chance!

(YN) then charges at Zodd as he then stabs him right to his heart as blood started coming out...Zodd was yet shocked to notice he has got hit...

(YN): Hehe. Got you now, bastard.

Suddenly, Zodd grins as he then grabs (YN)'s sword, pulling out from his chest...

(YN): Wh-What?!?

Zodd: ...This is the first time...that I have been hit deeply, gore by a human like you...throughout my 300 years of slaughtering, you are the first one to wounded me, and now...I shall use my final form against you!

(YN): F-Final form!?!

Suddenly, Zodd's body started to change, while still holding onto (YN)'s sword, soon his body started to grow bigger and bigger suddenly, Horne started to pop out from his forehead and yet his body skin started to turn red as well, soon his teeth grow bigger and bigger as Zodd grew 11ft 7in tall and yet he has transform into some sort of demon

After transforming into a huge demon, (YN) suddenly started to tremble in fear for some reason...

(YN) Mind: Wh-What the hell is he!?!

Zodd: *Chuckles* Now this is getting exciting. You've made my blood boiled. I've never felt like this in many years. To feel like this once again, to meet such an opponent like you, for the last 300 years, I have live for this! Now, fight me! Don't let me down!

Zodd brutally swings a punch towards (YN), letting his sword go as he sends him crashing into a pillar.

Zodd: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

(YN): Sh-Shit! Th-There's no way...a monster like him...exits!

(YN) then started recovering himself as he stood up and notices Zodd charging at him as he tried using his horns to hit him, (YN) moves out of the way as Zodd hit towards the pillar instead, soon Zodd again comes out from the smoke and again charges at (YN) again, (YN) soon swings his black sword at him, until Zodd uses one of his hors to evade his attack...

(YN): Wh-What?!

Again Zodd strikes a brutal punch towards (YN)'s gut, causing him to spat out a lot of blood out from his mouth and yet crashing into another Pillar, afterwards (YN) yet to soon lose bit of strength as he can't get up..Zodd walks up to him as he then grabs him and lifts him up...

Zodd: Is this it?! Don't tell me that this is the limit of your strength?! Well, I suppose you are done for now. Since you cannot fight anymore, I will crush your bones and tear you limb from limb!

(YN): AAAAGH!!! AAAAAAGH!!!

(YN) suddenly started yelling in pain the fact Zodd started crushing his body, and yet starting to break some bones, until suddenly, a magical beam out of nowhere appeared and went straight to Zodd and hit him behind. letting (YN) go...

Zodd: What?!

Suddenly...That magical beam came from none other than Queen Moon herself...

(YN): Q-Queen Moon...

Queen Moon: (YN), I'm glad your okay.

Zodd: Ahh. If it isn't Queen Moon. A pleasure.

Queen Moon: Nosferatu Zodd. Now step back, or pay the consequences.

Zodd: Oh? Is the Queen Of Mewni trying to fight me?! Bad choice!!

(YN): Q-Queen Moon!!

Zodd started rushing at Queen Moon as Queen Moon suddenly transform into her butterfly form as she stated flying around, yet shooting powerful magic beams towards Zodd around, Zodd was trying to get Queen Moon, but she was flying too fast as Queen Moon suddenly uses both hands and shot a huge magic beam towards Zodd, sending him flying crashing to a wall as bunch of boulders started collapsing on top of him. Afterwards...she then rushes over to (YN) to help him out...

Queen Moon: (YN)!

(YN): Y-Your majesty! Wh-Why did you come!?! You're going to get yourself hurt!

Queen Moon: You can complain all you want after we escape!

Suddenly, the boulders started moving as Zodd bursted out with anger and roars...

Zodd: *Growls* You two aren't going no where! I can still fight! Until your bodies are torn apart!

(YN) then started to get up...

Queen Moon: (YN), can you move?!

(YN): Tch. I'll die if I don't!

Queen Moon: Very well! Take the right!

(YN): G-Got it!

Zodd then started charging towards Queen Moon and (YN) as he got a near distance to them, Queen Moon and (YN) both rush towards Zodd on each side as Queen Moon quickly summons her magical sword as she swings it towards Zodd, cutting his arm off and (YN) stabbing him right to his chest again...

Zodd: AAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Queen Moon: Okay! (YN), we must get out of here quickly now we have ti-AAAGH!!!

Zodd suddenly strike a brutal kick towards Queen Moon's stomach, sending her flying and crashing towards a pillar....

(YN): Q-Queen Moon!!!

Zodd suddenly charges at (YN), soon striking a kick to him as well sending him flying crashing to a wall...(YN) couldn't get up as he was losing too much blood...yet Zodd started to regenerate his arm that Queen Moon cut off...he yet started walking up to her...

Zodd: What a shame. I shall take out Queen Moon first.

As he walks to Queen Moon, suddenly, (YN) can see that Zodd was getting closer and closer to Moon, yet he knew that Queen Moon will be a severely danger...

(YN): G-Get...Get away...*grunts and growls*

Suddenly, (YN) started to grunt and growl all of the sudden, yet he then suddenly got up, as he then rushes Zodd from behind...

(YN): G-Get away from her!!

Zodd: Huh??

Zodd notices (YN) rushing to him and yet suddenly (YN) strikes a powerful punch to the side of Zodd's face, yet that punch of his was so powerful, he sent Zodd flying away crashing to a wall...

Zodd Mind: Wh-What!?! Where did he..

Afterwards, (YN) has saved Queen Moon from almost being killed from Zodd as he then got on his knees and checks on her...

(YN): Y-Your majesty.

Queen Moon opened her eyes as she yet to see (YN) helping her as she smiles a little and says...

Queen Moon: I-I'm counting on you...(Y-YN)...

Afterwards, she shuts her eye down, as she lost unconscious...

(YN): ...Moon.

Suddenly, Zodd started to recover himself as he stood up on his feet..

Zodd Mind: That punch?! That wasn't just an ordinary punch...it was yet...a punch out of anger! And yet he still has the strength to stand tall on his feet?! No! This won't happen! I, Nosferatu Zodd, the immortal monster shall not lose to a mortal human like him! I shall kill him once and for all!

Zodd gave a loud roar as he yet to charge at (YN) as he yet notice him coming at him...

Zodd: You shall die this time!!

(YN): ...You talk too much!

As soon Zodd was about to kill (YN) with his horns, (YN) suddenly quickly leaps towards Zodd as he again strikes a brutal punch to the face, then as Zodd was pin down to the ground, (YN) soon started throwing vicious punches at Zodd's face, as he does, Zodd punches him to get him off as Zodd quickly gets up, soon (YN) rushes at him again as he then strikes a brutal elbow strike to his gut and causes Zodd to spit lot of blood out, after that, (YN) strikes an uppercut towards Zodd's chin as Zodd lost some teeth's, afterwards, Zodd yet was somehow losing advantage as he again try striking a punch at (YN), but (YN) yet blocks and grabs Zodd's hand and with brute strength, he arm drags Zodd and Alma him to the ground, after he does, (YN) started yelling like a madman as he forcefully started pulling Zodd's arm as he yet ends up ripping it out, Zodd screams in pain as he tries getting up on his feet, but (YN) won't let him as he uses Zodd's arm that he torn off, hitting him with it, afterwards, (YN) tosses his arm away as he goes rushing at him again, climbing on top of Zodd as he yet swings a brutal punch to his face again, then he suddenly holds one of Zodd's horns as he then rips it out, and yet stabs Zodd straight to his chest, blood was coming out more, and so then, (YN) started holding onto Zodd's mouth as he then ends up open his mouth wide open, breaking Zodd's jaw...and so, after breaking Zodd's jaw, (YN) suddenly grabs and hola onto Zodd's head as he fully and forcefully with brute strength started pulling his head out as Zodd started screaming in pain, and so, (YN) yet tears off Zodd's head off as his spines were to shown as well as Zodd's body collapses to the floor and yet (YN) holding onto Zodd's head and giving a loud roar, knowing he has gain victorious against Nosferatu Zodd, after words, he tosses Zodd's head away as he then started to catch his breathe and says...

(YN): ...Guess I win.

-END OF CHAPTER 11-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.8K 39
Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz, two 18 year old teenagers, living there life's together as best friends at echo creek, everything goes well until Star...
34.2K 1.2K 22
「COMPLETED」 Draco hears everyone say that he has gone crazy. Others say he's mad. He's struggling against a curse that has bound himself to someone...
101K 1.7K 32
There is A dimension called Mewni, a kingdom were King River and Queen Moon rule Mewni. Hekapoo, the high commissioners, King River, Queen Moon, Star...
67.8K 2K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...